Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (65008 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 12:38pm On Mar 17, 2009
just like that. . . , their season crumbled.
cos we lost a game

just like that the untouchables were touched. . . smashed. . . .humiliated and devoured.
same way we scored 5 unreplied goals against ur team

just like that their dreams faded. . . .the quintriple dream of the red devils or WOman united.
so what has changed? we've won 2 trophies already. leading the epl, in Q-finals of UCL, in semi of FA cup. so what has changed?

like lucifer did, they fumbled, they yelled exhibiting pride.
beef talk

who can play better?,  . they boasted!!!
no one
who can beat us?. . . . . .they yelled!!!
anybody can beat us but we'll win the trophies. we dont celebrate unbeaten runs in our camp.
we can lose home and away just like we did to Arsenal and still won the trophies

who is better then fergie?. . . . they asked!!!
no one
we are the untouchables. . . . . they proclaimed!!!!
ask Wenger

we will win 5 trophies . . . . . . . ,  . they screamed!!!!
yeah, we are still on course. even if its 3, 4 or 5 at least, we cant go trophiless

and like it happened in heaven, a lightening struck.
Liverpool looked at them and said. . . .u have fumbled in ur heart . , today u will be humbled.
and verily like liverpool said, four goals came calling and the mighty red devils fell and were cast away from all their title hopes.

cast away thier title hopes? even the coming together of the top 4 cant stop it
beef on man, we'll laff last

mark my words. . . . . .ur season has ended.
u r going from defeat to defeat. .

put ur money where ur mouth is.
Im game any amount
Call Akinalabi to moderate
we can wire the money to him and you do same.

No boasting here. wire your cash bobs
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by stjohn2: 12:44pm On Mar 17, 2009
beeola:

well we just looked uncomfortable afta we conceded the equaliser so cheaply,
buh i wouldnt blame vidic for the loss cos wen were on the 14 match cleansheet,we all praised
whch included chelski,
Am just vexd wit the manner in whch we lost and to who we lost dats all,
buh am sure we will bounce wif victories against arsenal,villa and spursjavascript:void(0);
  whateva,i blv u guys r just fantasizing cos chelsea already got ds 2008/2009 EPLjavascript:void(0);
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 12:45pm On Mar 17, 2009
tocdee:

Now that's the thing! Your not playing well could be determined by the opposition. You'd agree with me when I say that Saturday's performance wasn't your worst. Other teams are said to have been defeated while walking through the tunnels of Old Trafford. I feel teams in the UCL (especially) will be studying that match critically because as Benitez said earlier, that team has weaknesses coping with quick attackers. Its a pity Wenger's been waxing lyrical about how 'untouchable' the mancs are.

This is the most retarded statement i have ever read. . . . . .

The same defence that curbed the threats of Messi, Etoo, Henry, Drogba and many world class pacy strikers now has weaknesses based on one match??
Is this the first time Vidic and Torres clashed in a game?? Where was Torres when United did a double on em last season?
He sat in Vidic's pockets for 180 mins last season so Benitez should shut his trap. . . . .
I cannot understand the WANKfest. . . . . . .All Liverpool's goals were as a result of ROUTE 1 football. . . . .Something United defence coulda dealt with if Vidic wasn't so indecisive. I am sick n tired of Liverpool fans creaming themselves over Torres based on 90 mins. . . . . .
Torres played against Vidic last season and he was shyte for 180 mins.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 12:46pm On Mar 17, 2009
Wait a second. . . . why must it be Gunners that these stupid Mancs want to insult?  grin

Y'all always try to turn the dissing back on us, but it fails every time. tongue

The only reason this is generating a furore is because this happened to United! If this had been lets say Arsenal, it woulda been seen as normal and business as usual and thats because Arsenal are now a nobody in today's EPL. And thats fine, it shows Arsenal, Chelsea WOULD never match the clout of United, the gulf seems sure to widen as we bask on to the big dance in May

Erm I don't think so rikky. I remember losing to Hull and the grief DK, Sharon, Nateevs and the rest of the scumtwat crew gave us. You guys are always quick to jump on our backs whenever things go wrong at the Emirates, so why should we spare you the same treatment?   cheesy

4play even promised to infest our thread like a horde of demons if we didn't qualify against Roma  shocked cheesy so we definitely have to taunt y'all when you screw up.  tongue

tocdee:

A magazine was released on Saturday morning with VDS and Vidic on its front page in Manchester with an exclusive on 'The Secret of their Impenetrable Defence'

Chei!! See Irony  grin grin grin

I'm sure those magazines would've ended up in a big bonfire by now  grin grin

Now enough of the complaining - take your ribbing and shut up.  grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 12:48pm On Mar 17, 2009
~Sauron~:

This is the most retarded statement i have ever read. . . . . .

The same defence that curbed the threats of Messi, Etoo, Henry, Drogba and many world class pacy strikers now has weaknesses based on one match??
Is this the first time Vidic and Torres clashed in a game?? Where was Torres when United did a double on em last season?

The same defence that couldn't stop Ade from scoring twice at Old Trafford and Nasri twice at the Emiraati?? shocked shocked grin

For once Kit is right - Ade is better than Henry and Nasri is better than Messi!! cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by invisible2(m): 12:54pm On Mar 17, 2009
@ TKB, I am only three years old, but that saturday mauling made me grow up and shout EUREKA!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 12:56pm On Mar 17, 2009
debosky:

The same defence that couldn't stop Ade from scoring twice at Old Trafford and Nasri twice at the Emiraati??  shocked shocked  grin

The goal Ade scored with his hands in a game Arsenal went on to lose??
U are a disgrace. grin grin grin grin

For once Kit is right - Ade is better than Henry and Nasri is better than Messi!!  cheesy grin grin grin

That goes to show you any player can have an off day. . . . . . .
All the WANKfest over Torres are knee jerk reactions. . . .
One good performance against Man Utd in 3 games is not enough for y'all to cream yourselves over.
Gerrard is even worse. . . . . .The game on saturday was the only time he played well in 15 games against Man Utd and some Scousers are saying Gerrard/Torres combo are the best after sliced bread. Buncha tykes.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by invisible2(m): 1:05pm On Mar 17, 2009
"THE SECRET OF OUR IMPENETRABLE DEFENCE" grin grin cheesy

The secret of course is Torres and Gerrard.

Next headline from that newspaper will be " THE REASON FOR OUR POROUS DEFENCE" cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by ndumart: 1:06pm On Mar 17, 2009
Man U loses and the noise refuses to die down. The reason being that we hardly lose. The defeat to Liverpool would only serve as the tonic we need to realize we have not won the league yet. That defeat would only spur us to win the EPL in style.

The league is ours to lose.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 1:09pm On Mar 17, 2009
ndumart:

Man U loses and the noise refuses to die down. The reason being that we hardly lose. The defeat to Liverpool would only serve as the tonic we need to realize we have not won the league yet. That defeat would only spur us to win the EPL in style.

14 league games in a row without conceding.
One loss in our last 17 games.
44/51 points from our last 17 games.
Four points clear + One game in hand.

Bleep off Scousers, GAYnners and Renties. grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by khanye(m): 1:12pm On Mar 17, 2009
SAURON IS BACK!

How was it after the match on Sat. Man? wink
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by akinalabi(m): 1:12pm On Mar 17, 2009
ndumart:

Man U loses and the noise refuses to die down. [b]The reason being that we hardly lose. [/b]The defeat to Liverpool would only serve as the tonic we need to realize we have not won the league yet. That defeat would only spur us to win the EPL in style.

Man Utd losing has become such a big deal. Thats a good
thing for us
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 1:14pm On Mar 17, 2009
khanye:

SAURON IS BACK!

How was it after the match on Sat. Man? wink

I was here during and after the game on saturday.
Do u herbs really think i will hide becuz United lost 4-1?? U must be having a laugh, mate!!!
United will still win every title in England this season. U can mark me words.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by ndumart: 1:15pm On Mar 17, 2009
Invisible

I stand to be challenged. The 3 matches Man U have lost this season has been down th shabby defending. On a good day, no TEAM can breach United's defence line and end up winning that game.
Our loss to liverpool early in the season was due to shabby defending courtesy of VDS, Brown and Giggs.
Our loss to Arsenal was partly due to Gary Neville. U could see everything changed with the intro of Rafael.
Our defeat last week was also due to Poor defending. Liverpool were only lucky to be beneficiaries of shoddy defending over the two legs. That notwithstanding, Catch us if u can.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by invisible2(m): 1:25pm On Mar 17, 2009
Wankfest he said, well when one ManU virus was busy stooling with his mouth like someone with diorhea, little did he know there will some wankfest attached to things. Let them continue to spew rrubbish, ManU is grieving, it seemed like the scums had the rights to lord it over others? Feel the goals men, the picture when VDS was sprawling on the ground helpless for four good times?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 1:28pm On Mar 17, 2009
invisible!:

Wankfest he said, well when one ManU virus was busy stooling with his mouth like someone with diorhea, little did he know there will some wankfest attached to things. Let them continue to spew rrubbish, ManU is grieving, it seemed like the scums had the rights to lord it over others? Feel the goals men, the picture when VDS was sprawling on the ground helpless for four good times?

Shut the Bleep up!!!

Who are you?? Was i talking to you??
U are allowed to speak only when you are spoken to. . . . . .
I don't have debates with classic morons like you whose heads are far up their rectums.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 1:32pm On Mar 17, 2009
has anything changed?
the same man sprawling on the ground holds the record of 14 clean sheets
live with that

Debosky
you guys are the cause of this. If you guys have been playing well and this shepe guys are constantly fighting for 4th place, they wont be coming here to spew rubbish
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 1:39pm On Mar 17, 2009
tkb417:

Debosky
you guys are the cause of this. If you guys have been playing well and this shepe guys are constantly fighting for 4th place, they wont be coming here to spew rubbish
grin grin grin

No be my fault jare. Even when MU was winning, y'all would still come into our thread to taunt us, so why do you think others won't do the same? cheesy

Y'all should ease up and take the ribbing like men jare. Prove the 'haters' wrong in your next game. But till then, you shall be taunted grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 1:39pm On Mar 17, 2009
akinalabi:

Man Utd losing has become such a big deal. Thats a good
thing for us

Let em self-service over saturday's results. . . . .who cares??
I am after the league position not a freak result of 90 mins.

BTW, when will Ferguson EVER start Fabio in a league game??
This dude continues to impress and he won't get a nod. . . . . Evra is completely knackered and he needs to take a breather.
Fabio scored a hatrick for the reserves 2 days ago. . . . .A left back defender scoring a hatrick makes me uneasy. grin grin grin grin
He has now banged 7 goals for the reserves and yet he won't get a shout. . . .It's sad.

debosky:

Y'all should ease up and take the ribbing like men jare. Prove the 'haters' wrong in your next game. But till then, you shall be taunted grin grin

The funniest shiznit is y'all dunno when to do the ribbing. . . . .

Had this defeat displaced Man Utd from their pole position. . . . .I woulda been pained to me sinews. . .
This Liverpool defeat is just like Derby County beating Man Utd at Pride Park in the Carling cup semis. . . .United went on to win the competition.
United are still on top so any ribbing now is as senseless as Debosky trying to apply for an American passport even when we know he was born in Owerri.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by invisible2(m): 1:41pm On Mar 17, 2009
Now see who is talking back!

Who made shauron the head of the gangbangers? And to think I should only speak when you want is --- stupid, I dont blame you fo being pigheaded it runs in the team.

I understand why you are losing your bearings, Fergie felt that way too when he looked at the board. Throw some tantrums, talk like some idiot- any thing to ease the pain.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by invisible2(m): 1:46pm On Mar 17, 2009
What d'you guys even think you are?

man u lost and that is clear, getting furious will not solve the problem. You should all apologize to all soccer loving individual for such a terrible loss. This is a disgrace to soccer and you guys even have the audacity to put a bold face to it.

There should be punishment for results like this, fines to pay, bans, flogging sef!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 1:48pm On Mar 17, 2009
invisible!:

Who made shauron the head of the gangbangers? And to think I should only speak when you want is --- stupid, I dont blame you fo being pigheaded it runs in the team.

U are a retard. . . . .
All u have been doing all day is constituting a nuisance and blabbing away like a dog infested with soldier ants.
At least, make some sense in your drivel and thoughtless reasoning.

I understand why you are losing your bearings, Fergie felt that way too when he looked at the board. Throw some tantrums, talk like some idiot- any thing to ease the pain.

Get o'utta here and go get yourself some artificial intelligence.
U have the brain capacity of a bumble bee. . . . . .How did Fergie feel??

invisible!:

English Champions
European Champions
World Champions.

man u lost and that is clear, getting furious will not solve the problem. You should all apologize to all soccer loving individual for such a terrible loss. This is a disgrace to soccer and you guys even have the audacity to put a bold face to it.

Man Utd lost but are still on course to win the title. They have won more league games than any English team this season.
They have done so well so losses like this won't put a dent on their title aspirations.
U are too hollow to understand that anyways. The only idiot who is disgracing manhood is you. . . .
There should be a ban cos you are a fucking WUM.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by khanye(m): 1:51pm On Mar 17, 2009
@ Sauron

Let them keep ranting
In the game of Football
You win some and you lose Some!
United are still chilling on top!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 1:54pm On Mar 17, 2009
Guys please stick to footie or your scum thread will be locked and the key thrown away grin tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 1:57pm On Mar 17, 2009
mukina2:

Guys please stick to footie or your scum thread will be locked and the key thrown away grin tongue

Instead of you to throw out the arrogant piece of shit called Invisible. . . . .

khanye:

@ Sauron

Let them keep ranting
United are still chilling on top!

United are comfortable. . . . .
4 points on top with a game in hand makes it SEVEN POINTS.
The gap is too huge Liverpool would have to play 42 league games to take the title away from Man Utd. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by invisible2(m): 1:58pm On Mar 17, 2009
Muki, just see me see wahala, this guy cant just stick to football or stop name calling because he lost in one match?

This shauron is born in the brothel.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by invisible2(m): 2:00pm On Mar 17, 2009
@Ndumart, its not just the loss, but the build up to the loss; the cockiness, the pig-headedness, the aura of untouchableness as Humpity Dumpity was climbing the tall wall.

Alas! he fell.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 2:01pm On Mar 17, 2009
invisible!:

Muki, just see me see wahala, this guy cant just stick to football or stop name calling because he lost in one match?

This shauron is born in the brothel.

Like your father was born in a pig-sty!!!
What a Arrow. . . . .U better keep an eye on your chapped lips/leprous fingers.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by allboyz(m): 2:02pm On Mar 17, 2009
invisible!:

There should be punishment for results like this, fines to pay, bans, flogging sef!

grin grin grin Oh my God,dis guy has killed me with laughter , Abeg i no fit shout o0o

UTD FOR LIFE!! abi no be so?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 2:05pm On Mar 17, 2009
Sauron
i dunno why Invisible hulk is yarning opaks o?
na wa

Debosky
we can take all the ribbing with sence. read what that chav is posting
it makes no sense

Mukina
u'll lock our thread? abi u smoke weed?
let Criz come and lock itt.
u berra warn that ur sawyerr guy or else ill infect him with yabis
i no send person o

Invisible
make sense is what we are asking you to do.
Ive known you from the stockmarket thingy and i dont expect u to yarn like J-Unit
abeg
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by invisible2(m): 2:05pm On Mar 17, 2009
Okay, let the noise die down, lets talk some football people, those goals scored against United on saturday, which is the best, I will take the first one as the best because of the easy way it was scored, Torres dust ran past Vida and put it on the weak side of VDS.

Which goal do you think is the best?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tocdee(m): 2:07pm On Mar 17, 2009
tkb417:

You playing a good team and ure making school boi errors? nah, ull get roasted!!
even after our Milan game at OT, SAF made it clear what we did were synonymous with suicide.
seeing the clips is just an exercise in futility cos u dont wanna tell me Vida will do what he did on that day or Carrick will be so wasteful with passes and blah blah blah. You dont well, you dont deserve to win

It has nothing to do with Pool or Benitez, its UTD. They havnt been playing well.

You really can't see beyond the mancs, can you? I mean-

getting beat by a team twice in a season,(Agg 6-2)

Vidic having his worst game,

Carrick 'choosing' to give the ball away cheaply and frequently,

Ronaldo avoiding the ball like the plague and not getting close enough to the penalty area for an Olympic dive,

Evra mis-timing his tackles,

Clean-sheet VDS opting to let in 4 goals in a match and

Fergie running into a hole and refusing to give his post-game comments HAD NOTHING to do with the opposition. After all, it happens in training sometimes. In fact, Liverpool just stood still while Vidic kicked the ball off them and into VDS goal!

You really should learn to appreciate the game of football. I have a feeling I know more about Manchester United than you do to be honest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100)

Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 / Liverpool Vs Roma: UCL (5 - 2) On 24th April 2018 / Chelsea Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 19th September 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.