Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

(PHOTO) BREAKING NEWS: Real Life Fallen Angel Has Fallen From The Sky - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / (PHOTO) BREAKING NEWS: Real Life Fallen Angel Has Fallen From The Sky (4294 Views)

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's / Real Life Fallen Angel Has Fallen From The Sky In London / Real Life Fallen Angel Has Fallen From The Sky In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(PHOTO) BREAKING NEWS: Real Life Fallen Angel Has Fallen From The Sky by talentarena(m): 5:56pm On Jul 26, 2015
BREAKING NEWS: Real Life Fallen Angel Has Fallen From The Sky»»

http://cynthiamorgansblog.com/breaking-news-real-life-fallen-angel-has-fallen-from-the-sky/

1 Share

Re: (PHOTO) BREAKING NEWS: Real Life Fallen Angel Has Fallen From The Sky by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 26, 2015
undecided
Re: (PHOTO) BREAKING NEWS: Real Life Fallen Angel Has Fallen From The Sky by kossyablaze(m): 5:59pm On Jul 26, 2015
PLEASE READ THIS... Our better tomorrow starts with us...I can't imagine these same people listed below even shout CHANGE,when they are busy decaying and rotting away with the type of nomenclature they bear on this Forum.I keep asking,whatever happend to the managers of this forum?Can't they place embargos on this?We all see this usernames here and keep mute.Itz really quite appalling.Its true we have animals on NL,buh a little admonishion can go a long way changing that person.These are lost souls craving for nuture and awesome grooming.I pray one day,they will repent atleast from the type of names they answer...Taylor86 or whatever your name is,U av been blaming PMB for ur joblessness.When u come of age,u would understand better."Don't ask for what your country would do for you,rather ask for what u would do for your country". www.nairaland.com/born2eatpussy www.nairaland.com/pussygotlips www.nairaland.com/sweetorgasm www.nairaland.com/dickrider www.nairaland.com/dickdastardly www.nairaland.com/pussypounder www.nairaland.com/clitoris777 www.nairaland.com/sweetjoystick www.nairaland.com/b0rn2fuck

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: (PHOTO) BREAKING NEWS: Real Life Fallen Angel Has Fallen From The Sky by kossyablaze(m): 5:59pm On Jul 26, 2015
PLEASE READ THIS... Our better tomorrow starts with us...I can't imagine these same people listed below even shout CHANGE,when they are busy decaying and rotting away with the type of nomenclature they bear on this Forum.I keep asking,whatever happend to the managers of this forum?Can't they place embargos on this?We all see this usernames here and keep mute.Itz really quite appalling.Its true we have animals on NL,buh a little admonishion can go a long way changing that person.These are lost souls craving for nuture and awesome grooming.I pray one day,they will repent atleast from the type of names they answer...Taylor86 or whatever your name is,U av been blaming PMB for ur joblessness.When u come of age,u would understand better."Don't ask for what your country would do for you,rather ask for what u would do for your country". www.nairaland.com/born2eatpussy www.nairaland.com/pussygotlips www.nairaland.com/sweetorgasm www.nairaland.com/dickrider www.nairaland.com/dickdastardly www.nairaland.com/pussypounder www.nairaland.com/clitoris777 www.nairaland.com/sweetjoystick www.nairaland.com/b0rn2fuck

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: (PHOTO) BREAKING NEWS: Real Life Fallen Angel Has Fallen From The Sky by tpiadotcom: 6:00pm On Jul 26, 2015
@ op

What are you trying to say?
Re: (PHOTO) BREAKING NEWS: Real Life Fallen Angel Has Fallen From The Sky by donholy28(m): 6:07pm On Jul 26, 2015
And u expect us to believe this?

1 Like

Re: (PHOTO) BREAKING NEWS: Real Life Fallen Angel Has Fallen From The Sky by hahn(m): 6:09pm On Jul 26, 2015
Seriously? Chicken wings? undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: (PHOTO) BREAKING NEWS: Real Life Fallen Angel Has Fallen From The Sky by An2elect2(f): 6:10pm On Jul 26, 2015
You see why some people think we are stupid undecided
Re: (PHOTO) BREAKING NEWS: Real Life Fallen Angel Has Fallen From The Sky by AirstarKane(f): 6:11pm On Jul 26, 2015
All I can see na chicken wings grin

2 Likes

Re: (PHOTO) BREAKING NEWS: Real Life Fallen Angel Has Fallen From The Sky by menesheh(m): 6:14pm On Jul 26, 2015
Amazing picture of Nigerian alien.
Re: (PHOTO) BREAKING NEWS: Real Life Fallen Angel Has Fallen From The Sky by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 26, 2015
Obviously photoshopped or a scene from a movie
Re: (PHOTO) BREAKING NEWS: Real Life Fallen Angel Has Fallen From The Sky by davien(m): 8:37pm On Jul 26, 2015
An2elect2:
Faith = Gullibility grin Somewhere out there,a christian believes this happened.

3 Likes

Re: (PHOTO) BREAKING NEWS: Real Life Fallen Angel Has Fallen From The Sky by MuttleyLaff: 9:04pm On Jul 26, 2015
talentarena:
BREAKING NEWS: Real Life Fallen Angel Has Fallen From The Sky»»
http://cynthiamorgansblog.com/breaking-news-real-life-fallen-angel-has-fallen-from-the-sky/

tpiadotcom:
@ op
What are you trying to say?

An2elect2:

Raymondenyi:
Obviously photoshopped or a scene from a movie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u65YRcFerxY
Expected a better Cynthia PR image coming from Joy than this
It's all about the BJs, getting traffic to monetised blogs etc isnt it

Have to say though that Raymondenyi won the best comment award so far

Anyway lurved this advert when it first came out

Angels taking off their halos after falling from the sky and falling for the scent of Lynxx
Notice the Mercedes Benz taxi driver screeched stop, come out and jaw droppingly blurt "Mama Mia!"
The lady hanging her laundry was cut short
The blind man even sensed the walking by angel
The okada or motorcyclist who almost somersaulted on sighting
The man talking at the phone booth and then rendered speechless

Shame this fallen Angel advert got banned, thanks to one pissed off "Christian" who made a complaint to the Advertising Standards Authority,
claiming it is offensive, "specifically over the idea that angels would forsake their divinity for aerosol cologne"

Must say without relating to the advert ban, I stopped using Lynxx more than or over 10-15 years ago
Re: (PHOTO) BREAKING NEWS: Real Life Fallen Angel Has Fallen From The Sky by An2elect2(f): 10:45pm On Jul 26, 2015
davien:
Faith = Gullibility grin Somewhere out there,a christian believes this happened.

The only gullible i see every day are of two kinds:
1, Those that believe in a false god
2. And those that stand for nothing.
Re: (PHOTO) BREAKING NEWS: Real Life Fallen Angel Has Fallen From The Sky by ByfireByfire: 12:56am On Jul 27, 2015
Re: (PHOTO) BREAKING NEWS: Real Life Fallen Angel Has Fallen From The Sky by cold(m): 1:26am On Jul 27, 2015
Wow! Why did god throw him down from heaven? I thought the war in heaven ended thousands of years ago? Looks like another rebellion is in the offing. People be afraid,be very afraid. This could be the war to end all wars. Jeez..why're my hands trembling? Why're my palms all sweaty? May goddess Shiva have mercy on my soul
Re: (PHOTO) BREAKING NEWS: Real Life Fallen Angel Has Fallen From The Sky by tpiadotcom: 4:52pm On Jul 28, 2015
No plane crash plz.

(1) (Reply)

Powerful Prophet Of God / Ramadan Beheading !! Graphic Video Of Muslims Beheading A Christian !!! / Is There Really Only One God (everyone Z Welcomed)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.