Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,380 members, 7,808,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

Barcanista: One Of Nigeria's Most Intelligent Political Analyst. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Barcanista: One Of Nigeria's Most Intelligent Political Analyst. (11986 Views)

Edo Tribunal: APC Set To Lose 42,063 Votes – Political Analyst / Ogun State Governor Order Arrest Of Popular Social Media Political Analyst / Barcanista: Nairaland's Biased Political Analyst. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcanista: One Of Nigeria's Most Intelligent Political Analyst. by MizMyColi(f): 9:40pm On Jul 26, 2015
kaboninc:

Really? Political system flush? Under two months? Did you even say "political"?. Lool.

Then slash in salaries? For the president? How much was it?

Spirit of workmanship?

Don't make me break my silence on this forum.

Please don't.
I have had more than enough *faints* in one day.
Re: Barcanista: One Of Nigeria's Most Intelligent Political Analyst. by neahyo(m): 9:40pm On Jul 26, 2015
I respect barcanista political analysis though we don't support the same party. Yes, at times he tends to be bias..but he is human
And yes, i have a lot of empathy for him. I respect people on NL because i certainly know that behind the funny monikers there are people who are really great(and many that have the traits of greatness) in what they do.
Only few people have the ability to carefully research, dig, explore information; his use of english language is just too impeccable, his articulate use of tenses is simply mind-blowing, the concord in his articles are too true to be ignored(though sentiments do come in).

We need to see above ethnic bigotry, nepotism, differences, let's call a spade a spade.
Bro whynotthetruth please call this dropshot guy to order; he sounds deranged else i don't see why he should insult parents even when the lady tried to be amicable..

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barcanista: One Of Nigeria's Most Intelligent Political Analyst. by nairaman66(m): 9:41pm On Jul 26, 2015
wise0ne:
I have read several post and comments by this great Nairalander and they are always informative, educative,intelligent and breath taking. he always bring to the fore, some of the hidden agendas, hipocritical doings of the present government administration. I came accros this article and I was shocked and filled with awe, that politicians take Nigerians for granted and go scot free..

Barcanista is only a crusader for the PDP agenda and everyone knows that except you. If you read his write up as above, you will find out the same crime leveled against Sanusi goes for GEJ as well.

GEJ's rule was marred by financial recklessness and high handedness! He did not only embezzled public funds, the same goes for private funds. He divided Nigerians along ethnic lines and almost sent Nigeria to the pits of debts!

3 Likes

Re: Barcanista: One Of Nigeria's Most Intelligent Political Analyst. by Mogidi: 9:44pm On Jul 26, 2015
Came to the party late damn!!!!!
Re: Barcanista: One Of Nigeria's Most Intelligent Political Analyst. by Mogidi: 9:46pm On Jul 26, 2015
wise0ne:
I have read several post and comments by this great Nairalander and they are always informative, educative,intelligent and breath taking. he always bring to the fore, some of the hidden agendas, hipocritical doings of the present government administration. I came accros this article and I was shocked and filled with awe, that politicians take Nigerians for granted and go scot free..

Bros you couldn't be truer in your analysis.
Re: Barcanista: One Of Nigeria's Most Intelligent Political Analyst. by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:47pm On Jul 26, 2015
Dharniel:
Whynotthetruth, i dunno what else am gonna say to you but i'm not giving in to this argument, but i'll like to make something clear to you, me being an APC follower doesn't mean i support the likes of Atiku, Saraki and so on, my love for the party emanated from the deeds of fashola and it sprang to Buhari which we all know now he is the face of the party. so i'm in full support of whatever buhari is doing now and will definitely antagonize any one/PARTY who is not in support, SHIKENA!!!

I live in Lagos bro...Fashola is a crook...Compare how much allocation he got from federal government, his intimidating IGR, and the mind boggling loan he took to achieve nothing...I weep for my Lagos...$1billion loan was taken for that train project with delivery date of July 2013...Where's the loan now?...where's the train?...and do you know Ambode is planning new lona for same project now?...$90million for primary education but he 80% of Lagos population are in privately owned schools...while government schools are dying...Do you know why he refused to domesticate FOI in Lagos

I made the post below about buhari today...maybe you help me with answers now gringrin

Buhari runs so far the MOST insincere government ridden with confusion, bigotry, and vindictiveness... My facts below;

1)His anti-corruption confusion and lies...
https://www.nairaland.com/2475129/daring-president-halliburton-scandal-prosecution

2)His America achievement lies noting my comments/analyses/breakdown of facts in page 2 https://www.nairaland.com/2478091/dont-need-foreign-aid buhari/2#36286769

3)His bigotry and lack of comprehension or analytical skill depicting a failure and inept personality

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paLHi4ieE7A

In conclusion buhari is confused and a failure so far ...

Counter these submissions with facts bro...I am waiting

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barcanista: One Of Nigeria's Most Intelligent Political Analyst. by Firefire(m): 9:49pm On Jul 26, 2015
Mogidi:

Late...
Re: Barcanista: One Of Nigeria's Most Intelligent Political Analyst. by Mogidi: 9:50pm On Jul 26, 2015
Firefire:

Late...

Very late.
Re: Barcanista: One Of Nigeria's Most Intelligent Political Analyst. by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 26, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Sorry for interfering ...let me trash this out first while waiting for your reply to mine cheesy wink
1)Which one is political system flush bro?...expatiate plzzz
2)Buhari's annual salary is 14million...His allowances are NUMEROUS including seating and travelling allowance(he's paid travel allowance for each of these his aimless touring the world fo
(sorry for cutting away your post, i need enough space to type)

reading this post brought a smile to my face, you know why? cuz it contradicts your moniker.
my 1st point is referring to the mass sacking of the unserious elements in the game.
the past and present leaders were all entitled to a salary scale and buhari is the only one that took the liberty of slashing his, allowance or no allowance, GEJ also had the privildge of doing that too but instead he awarded a billion naira for feeding annually, haha wetin dem won chop?
point 3, lets see if it's only going to last for a while or otherwise...

1 Like

Re: Barcanista: One Of Nigeria's Most Intelligent Political Analyst. by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 26, 2015
kaboninc:

Really? Political system flush? Under two months? Did you even say "political"?. Lool.

Then slash in salaries? For the president? How much was it?

Spirit of workmanship?

Don't make me break my silence on this forum.

you should break you silence, that's why NL is a forum...
Re: Barcanista: One Of Nigeria's Most Intelligent Political Analyst. by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 26, 2015
Dharniel:

Spare me the c0ck and bull story of unpaid salaries, high rate of crime and violence, the aforementioned have been in existence and self-sustaining before the emergence of this new leadership, and you all expect buhari to just snap his fingers, **poof**, and they all dissapear because buhari is dumbledore or gandalf... it doesn't work that way...
Then DAFTUS dont know what he is elected to do, how many months has he been there and how many months salary have they not paid me. Plz spare me all that bullshit
Re: Barcanista: One Of Nigeria's Most Intelligent Political Analyst. by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:59pm On Jul 26, 2015
MizMyColi:
whynotthetruth this is evil, pure evilgrin
*faints*

No faint babe wink
You see how I am having gentleman discussion with Dharniel and I am happy discussing and sharing ideas with him devoid of bile...

But the Dropshot guy feels he has enough venom but coincidentally, I have his antidote in quantum...so let's go there...I can handle his ancestry and others...Braggarts forming Aristotle while seeking who to blackmail... I keep mental record of all of them and play dirty whenever they surface...that way their madness is contained...cheesy

1 Like

Re: Barcanista: One Of Nigeria's Most Intelligent Political Analyst. by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:03pm On Jul 26, 2015
Dharniel:
Whynotthetruth, i dunno what else am gonna say to you but i'm not giving in to this argument, but i'll like to make something clear to you, me being an APC follower doesn't mean i support the likes of Atiku, Saraki and so on, my love for the party emanated from the deeds of fashola and it sprang to Buhari which we all know now he is the face of the party. so i'm in full support of whatever buhari is doing now and will definitely antagonize any one/PARTY who is not in support, SHIKENA!!!

So do you still believe that PDP bastardized Nigeria in the last 16years or do you see what a hypocritical and deceitful people APC is now
BTW Nigeria is better now compared to 16years ago... Check out where you were then and now...Are they same?...Didn't you improve?...That's not to say that we couldn't have done better in certain areas especially power, and education...
Re: Barcanista: One Of Nigeria's Most Intelligent Political Analyst. by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 26, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

I live in Lagos bro...Fashola is a crook...Compare how much allocation he got from federal government, his intimidating IGR, and the mind boggling loan he took to achieve nothing...I weep for my Lagos...$1billion loan was taken for that train project with delivery date of July 2013...Where's the loan now?...where's the train?...and do you know Ambode is planning new lona for same project now?...$90million for primary education but he 80% of Lagos population are in privately owned schools...while

i see your loyalty for your party is unquestionable. mesef no go gree for you.
i was born and bred in lagos, mushin to be precise but resides in ibadan now, and whenever i visit lagos now especially oshodi, ikeja and its surrounding areas, the change i see there is so crystal clear, it's visible to the blind and audible to the deaf, now it's a known fact that all politicians have an iota of corruption, but i love the ones that have it the least in them...

1 Like

Re: Barcanista: One Of Nigeria's Most Intelligent Political Analyst. by MizMyColi(f): 10:08pm On Jul 26, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

No faint babe wink
You see how I am having gentleman discussion with Dharniel and I am happy discussing and sharing ideas with him devoid of bile...

But the Dropshot guy feels he has enough venom but coincidentally, I have his antidote in quantum...so let's go there...I can handle his ancestry and others...Braggarts forming Aristotle while seeking who to blackmail... I keep mental record of all of them and play dirty whenever they surface...that way their madness is contained...cheesy

You have my unsolicited support....
105% cool
Yes, please carry on.
People like me are being schooled.
Following keenly.

1 Like

Re: Barcanista: One Of Nigeria's Most Intelligent Political Analyst. by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 26, 2015
Mogidi:
i really LOL @ dis post

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barcanista: One Of Nigeria's Most Intelligent Political Analyst. by agabaI23(m): 10:15pm On Jul 26, 2015
wise0ne:

You are on the money. Barcanista is the guy. That is why when he left the APC, they wanted to commit suicide

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barcanista: One Of Nigeria's Most Intelligent Political Analyst. by Mogidi: 10:16pm On Jul 26, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
i really LOL @ dis post

Abi o, see food wey I miss.
Re: Barcanista: One Of Nigeria's Most Intelligent Political Analyst. by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:19pm On Jul 26, 2015
Dharniel:

(sorry for cutting away your post, i need enough space to type)

reading this post brought a smile to my face, you know why? cuz it contradicts your moniker.
my 1st point is referring to the mass sacking of the unserious elements in the game.
the past and present leaders were all entitled to a salary scale and buhari is the only one that took the liberty of slashing his, allowance or no allowance, GEJ also had the privildge of doing that too but instead he awarded a billion naira for feeding annually, haha wetin dem won chop?
point 3, lets see if it's only going to last for a while or otherwise...

Watch me and my moniker...I live it for real wink When someone I support goofs, I either dodge it by not commenting but when called out...I throw out the bitter truth...Even My parents are beneficiaries of these generous offer of bitter truth cheesy

Nobody was sacked because Tinubu is still holding down the SW...Feudalism still holds in North which Jonathan would have ended with almajiri education...Saraki is still having Kwara state in his pocket...So nothing changed except pushing out Jonathan...smiley

Jonathan did cut his salary first by 25% on January 2012...and then later by 30% again... Fayose was saying the truth when he said that he can forfeit his whole salary because that's not where the main money is...Anambra governor is NOT taking any salary at all...fact##

Check out what the cost or bill for feeding was before Jonathan cut it down to that...And kindly note that it is for PRESIDENCY not president alone...Presidency involves over 10,000 work force including all the security agencies and personnels working there...diplomats or presidents who happen to visit is entertained from there too...Fact##

Buhari trip to America for 4days alone cost us 2.2billion and you didn't complain bro gringrin and buhari is using that budgeted food of 1billion now cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista: One Of Nigeria's Most Intelligent Political Analyst. by tomakint: 10:23pm On Jul 26, 2015
I love this thread especially the way whynotthetruth stood in the gap to make sure none of the demonic-minded masturbating masturbators hijack this rich thread for their usual vituperations......I wondered why beremx decided to carry her rock mattress come this thread as one clownish 'guest' can somebody throw her into the ring please? grin

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista: One Of Nigeria's Most Intelligent Political Analyst. by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:33pm On Jul 26, 2015
Dharniel:

i see your loyalty for your party is unquestionable. mesef no go gree for you.
i was born and bred in lagos, mushin to be precise but resides in ibadan now, and whenever i visit lagos now especially oshodi, ikeja and its surrounding areas, the change i see there is so crystal clear, it's visible to the blind and audible to the deaf, now it's a known fact that all politicians have an iota of corruption, but i love the ones that have it the least in them...

Did I say he didn't work?...NO...but compared to how much he had, is it commensurate?... NOT ALL...

You noticed the rot in other states because they are NOT as rich as Lagos not because they were worse off than Fashola...

Do you know how much he made from that tolling of uncompleted road?...SMh...fashola is crook...Lagos IGR alone can fund ALL fashola projects put together... but he got IGR...added it to federal allocation plus domestic and international loans and looted all...he started the issue of 1kilometre road for 1billion before other APC states followed him in that daylight robbery...

Project on ground can't justify 1/1000 of funds gotten and looted by fashola...fact##

BTW he ran elitist government that neglected those who voted him...Fashola is among the topmost corrupt personnel in Nigeria... let him domesticate FOI like Jonathan did...even Ajimobi in Oyo...let them try and domesticate FOI and you will cry at the quantum looting there....
Re: Barcanista: One Of Nigeria's Most Intelligent Political Analyst. by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 26, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

So do you still believe that PDP bastardized Nigeria in the last 16years or do you see what a hypocritical and deceitful people APC is now
BTW Nigeria is better now compared to 16years ago... Check out where you were then and now...Are they same?...Didn't you improve?...That's not to say that we couldn't have done better in certain areas especially power, and education...

oh yes i've improved courtsey of no political party. but seriously i see a great and rapid change in the governancf of APC than that of PDP, power secto's improvement still doing me like film trick...
Re: Barcanista: One Of Nigeria's Most Intelligent Political Analyst. by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 26, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Then DAFTUS dont know what he is elected to do, how many months has he been there and how many months salary have they not paid me. Plz spare me all that bullshit

so you blame that on the present leadership, i think you should have a rethink on who to castigate on that...
Re: Barcanista: One Of Nigeria's Most Intelligent Political Analyst. by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:44pm On Jul 26, 2015
Dharniel:

oh yes i've improved courtsey of no political party. but seriously i see a great and rapid change in the governancf of APC than that of PDP, power secto's improvement still doing me like film trick...

Boy grow up nah cheesy...You improved because you benefited from the works of a political party...You don't necessarily need to be in their payroll...they built the roads you use...hospital you attend...education you use...power you enjoy...security they provide...etc

What has buhari done in power sector either by policy, directive, or advise or payment or whatever

Buhari said that his team is still studying the power sector to know what and how to come in...

What you enjoy today is basically for two reasons; 1) Jonathan 2) Rainy season...

Even the refinery that started working is 100% thanks to Jonathan ...

BTW go back and attend to those buhari part you cut off gringringrin very important grin

1 Like

Re: Barcanista: One Of Nigeria's Most Intelligent Political Analyst. by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:46pm On Jul 26, 2015
tomakint:
I love this thread especially the way whynotthetruth stood in the gap to make sure none of the demonic-minded masturbating masturbators hijack this rich thread for their usual vituperations......I wondered why beremx decided to carry her rock mattress come this thread as one clownish 'guest' can somebody throw her into the ring please? grin

Thanks boss...Learning the rudiments from you people cheesy good pm and merry sunday
Re: Barcanista: One Of Nigeria's Most Intelligent Political Analyst. by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 26, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Did I say he didn't work?...NO...but compared to how much he had, is it commensurate?... NOT ALL...

You noticed the rot in other states because they are NOT as rich as Lagos not because they were worse off than Fashola...

Do you know how much he made from that tolling of uncompleted road?...SMh...fashola is crook...Lagos IGR alone can fund ALL fashola projects put together... but he got IGR...added it

you still don't get my point do you? APC's mantra is exactly what our dear country is in dire need of, the politicians under it's unbrella are corrupt, yes i agree but i cannot but help myself to be in support of their governance cuz i see their promises coming to manifestation, not all but at least, what i see is encouraging, i'm tired of seeing that party called PDP, they should be relegated for a while, then come 2019 they should serve as a good opposition party who has something to offer...
Re: Barcanista: One Of Nigeria's Most Intelligent Political Analyst. by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:52pm On Jul 26, 2015
Dharniel:

so you blame that on the present leadership, i think you should have a rethink on who to castigate on that...

If you don't counter all my points ...it means you MUST decamp to PDP tonight as penalty...cheesy NO jokes here...

Show me a PDP state as bad as Osun and Imo that has been declared insolvent by CBN
Re: Barcanista: One Of Nigeria's Most Intelligent Political Analyst. by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:58pm On Jul 26, 2015
Dharniel:

you still don't get my point do you? APC's mantra is exactly what our dear country is in dire need of, the politicians under it's unbrella are corrupt, yes i agree but i cannot but help myself to be in support of their governance cuz i see their promises coming to manifestation, not all but at least, what i see is encouraging, i'm tired of seeing that party called PDP, they should be relegated for a while, then come 2019 they should serve as a good opposition party who has something to offer...
Which mantra?...Mantra that got Osun people begging for food?...that made Imo state a joke among less financial buoyant states? cheesy

You have NO single reason for hating PDP...I have proved to you that APC states are worse governed states than PDP states...fact##

All APC states brainwash their citizens with lies and keep borrowing till the state goes bankrupt eg Imo, and Osun...

The only state better governed than PDP States is Anambra state which is an APGA state...Peter Obi transformed that state from nothing to something...I pray his successor Obiano does better than him...They made that state the envy of ALL...

modified
Re: Barcanista: One Of Nigeria's Most Intelligent Political Analyst. by arbitter: 10:58pm On Jul 26, 2015
Political Analyst whose entire life revolves around a faceless forum filled with ldiots ?

And just look at how his delusional buddies keep 'boosting' his ego, No wonder that ldiot actually thinks he 'single handedly' can get PDP back in power by 2019. How exactly? by writing long epistles that everyone forgets in a week?

Who even remembers what he wrote last month , talkmore of in the next 3 years. Bunch of halfwits!

1 Like

Re: Barcanista: One Of Nigeria's Most Intelligent Political Analyst. by anigbajumo(m): 11:02pm On Jul 26, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Boy grow up nah cheesy...You improved because you benefited from the works of a political party...You don't necessarily need to be in their payroll...they built the roads you use...hospital you attend...education you use...power you enjoy...security they provide...etc

What has buhari done in power sector either by policy, directive, or advise or payment or whatever

Buhari said that his team is still studying the power sector to know what and how to come in...

What you enjoy today is basically for two reasons; 1) Jonathan 2) Rainy season...

BTW go back and attend to those buhari part you cut off gringringrin very important grin

Gat dis to yer head "Dnt giv kudos to past govmnt bt body language of d present gvmnt"
Re: Barcanista: One Of Nigeria's Most Intelligent Political Analyst. by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 26, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

i find it amusing how you compare what GEJ achieved in 6 years with what GMB has achieved in just two months, this unarguably is not worthy to be an argument, not until a few years to come, so you askin me what has buhari done is very appalling...
Re: Barcanista: One Of Nigeria's Most Intelligent Political Analyst. by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:06pm On Jul 26, 2015
neahyo:
I respect barcanista political analysis though we don't support the same party. Yes, at times he tends to be bias..but he is human
And yes, i have a lot of empathy for him. I respect people on NL because i certainly know that behind the funny monikers there are people who are really great(and many that have the traits of greatness) in what they do.
Only few people have the ability to carefully research, dig, explore information; his use of english language is just too impeccable, his articulate use of tenses is simply mind-blowing, the concord in his articles are too true to be ignored(though sentiments do come in).

We need to see above ethnic bigotry, nepotism, differences, let's call a spade a spade.
Bro whynotthetruth please call this dropshot guy to order; he sounds deranged else i don't see why he should insult parents even when the lady tried to be amicable..

Ya bro...To those who are civil...we discuss as gentlemen...

To the wild dogs like Dropshot... we still inject their antidote into them to keep them in their cage wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Commissions Hospital Named After Her In Kebbi / Govs Attack Malami Over $418 Million Consultants’ Fees, Say AGF Lied / Shettima Weeps During Budget Presentation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.