Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari (35355 Views)

Governor Nyesom Wike Warns IPOB, Says "Steer Clear Of Rivers State" / Amaechi & Wike Unite At A Town Hall Meeting In Rivers (Photos) / We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 26, 2015
Nyesom Wike, governor of Rivers state, has advised President Muhammad Buhari not to give Rotimi Amaechi, any appointment in his cabinet.

Describing his predecessor as the most corrupt government official in the country, Wike said Buhari’s anti-corruption campaign would suffer if a man like Amaechi served in his government.

Given the role Amaechi played in the emergence of Buhari, there are reports that the director-general of the APC presidential campaign will be considered in Buhari’s cabinet.

“If Buhari is sincere in his fight against corruption, let him probe the Amaechi’s government and he will discover that there cannot be a government official that is more corrupt than Amaechi,” Opunabo Inko-Tariah, Wike’s special adviser on media and publicity, said in a statement issued on Sunday.

“From the genesis to revelation of his government, Amaechi’s fiscal recklessness and dictatorial policies and approaches are responsible for the financial woes of the state that should ordinarily be buoyant.

“A man like Amaechi must not be allowed to flaunt the fruits of his crime with impunity. He has to account for the monthly allocations he received in 8 years and the IGRs for the same period. He spirited so much out of the system with little or nothing to show for it.

“The appointment of Amaechi by Buhari will be an endorsement of corruption by Buhari,” he said.

The governor said if Amaechi was blameless, he wouldn’t be seeking protection from investigation.

“If there are no skeletons in his cupboard, why try to frustrate the Hon Justice Omereji’s commission of inquiry? This obviates the need for further evidence that his hands are dirty.   After all, he started and ended his reign with the late Justice Kayode Esho’s panel and the Prof Odinkalu’s commission of inquiry respectively -not to talk of that headed by Justice B A Georgewill.  ‘Do unto others, what you want others to do unto you’, our Lord Jesus admonished my brother Knight, Amaechi.

“The attempt to stop the Hon Justice Omereji’s Commission of Inquiry from investigating his government is not only risible but shameful and highly provocative. It is ironical that the same man who sealed the judiciary for close to two years and turned lawyers into taxi drivers and artisans  will now have the gumption to approach the same courts he desecrated for justice.

“If his successor had followed his footsteps, which court would he have approached to seek redress?  How will he appear before those he almost turned into beggars?  As a result of his callous and insensitive actions, most lawyers had broken homes as they could not sustain their families. Some even lost their loved ones in hospitals for lack of money to buy needed drugs.”

https://www.thecable.ng/no-one-corrupt-amaechi-wike-warns-buhari

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 7:41pm On Jul 26, 2015
The presidiot doesn't care about that. As long as Amaechi was one of those who bank rolled his campaign; He (Amaechi) is a sacred cow.

The man goes about blurting "I will pight kwarruption", While his closest men are all epitome of corruption.

Buhari is not just a dullardiinhoo, He's also a liardiinho. undecided

195 Likes 18 Shares

Re: No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari by blaze2cool(m): 7:41pm On Jul 26, 2015

1 Like

Re: No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 26, 2015
LOL... Wike, PMB doesn't need your advice. Tell that to Mama peace

114 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 26, 2015
Wike is just saying the obvious...we all know!

But the so-called Anti-corruption dullard will keep chasing shadows!

111 Likes 11 Shares

Re: No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 26, 2015
Editor1:
Wike is just saying the obvious...we all know!

But the so-called Anti-corruption dullard will keep chasing shadows!
Stop saying trash, so it is WIKE that is not corrupt abi Mtcheww.

115 Likes 3 Shares

Re: No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari by SaiBuharii: 8:09pm On Jul 26, 2015
An average Nigerian want Ameachi the Liom of South South to be in the cabinet, not just be, but have a key position.

Abeg when tribunal go pursue this 6 months governor?

114 Likes 3 Shares

Re: No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari by Bonapart(m): 8:09pm On Jul 26, 2015
All Nigerian politicians are corrupt... we need a change

Not Apc's change

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari by Afrocatalyst: 8:09pm On Jul 26, 2015
We know.

1 Like

Re: No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 26, 2015
I made FTC

u guys removed my comment *

Amaechi is a criminal

Amaechi deceived Dakuku perterside, he sold his only property to Amechi's wife for 12billion naira

where did Amaechi get that kind of money from

Amaechi awarded fake and uncompleted projects in rivers and made away with the money

we the rivers men will tell u more of Amaechi

he was against Wike because he knew all his shortfalls and lapses

so buhari if u want to begin ur probe adventure

Arrest Amaechi first

71 Likes 7 Shares

Re: No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari by SouthernBreeze(m): 8:09pm On Jul 26, 2015
Very good advise by Wike. It's my Ernest prayer Bubu heed. Ameachi is corruptly corrupt and has nothing to offer. He's better off as an errand boy grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari by Badgers14: 8:09pm On Jul 26, 2015
Alright Wike, you don talk too much already we don hear..... Now let your works do the rest of the talking angry

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari by Zico5(m): 8:10pm On Jul 26, 2015
This man speak too much for my liking. If Amaechi is corrupt, then probe him. There is no two ways about it, u can't teach Buhari how he is going to form his government. If u have any grievance against Amaechi,that does not means u can run him down with ur mouth. Do the needful, court is at ur mercy.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari by tyson99(m): 8:10pm On Jul 26, 2015
ok
Re: No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari by idongesit88: 8:10pm On Jul 26, 2015
Amaechi is a theft

19 Likes

Re: No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari by opeloida: 8:10pm On Jul 26, 2015
We know that of course. The problem now is hw can buhari throwaway the person that made him president?

7 Likes

Re: No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari by KingKuntaVart: 8:10pm On Jul 26, 2015
wike....
Re: No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari by espionage48(m): 8:11pm On Jul 26, 2015
Buhari my hero.catch them all one by one

3 Likes

Re: No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari by sammyj: 8:11pm On Jul 26, 2015
Imagine kettle calling pot black. Wike who is one of the most corrupt Mama peace GEJ cabinet member is accusing Ameachi of corrupt practice. The Wailers should come and eat, your food is ready !!! cheesy shocked grin grin grin cool tongue

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari by gboss0(m): 8:11pm On Jul 26, 2015
i thought only people in PDP were corrupt and every one in APC was a saint .

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari by adonbilivit: 8:11pm On Jul 26, 2015
Re: No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari by mascot87(m): 8:11pm On Jul 26, 2015
Must Wike be so dumb & stupid? How on earth could he say Amechi is the most corrupt. What yardstick is he using to measure the "most corruptness" of Amechi? Is the hate of Amechi by Wike making Wike running mad? I now know that this Wike of a guy is a first class fool. No apology for my comment

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari by omenka(m): 8:11pm On Jul 26, 2015
Between Wike and Fayose, I don't know who's dumber. Smh.

If Buhari needs you guys' advice, he'd let you know. For now you can shove all your opinion right up that spot where the sun doesn't shine or send same down to your retarrded brother up in some creek in Otuoke. I'm very sure he could use some good counsel.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari by adebayo201: 8:11pm On Jul 26, 2015
That moment where you think say you keep space only to see that the land has been transfered to the next available person... cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari by arro: 8:12pm On Jul 26, 2015
Who is wike to advice pmb?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari by Kingkamal(m): 8:12pm On Jul 26, 2015
Stuwpid wicked wike.. wike can't advice PMB.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari by ayoijo: 8:12pm On Jul 26, 2015
I tire for all ds politicians and dia tales by moonlight I o . chai God has to help us d masses
Re: No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari by strongerthaneva(m): 8:12pm On Jul 26, 2015
SeverusSnape:
The presidiot doesn't care about that. As long as Amaechi was the one of those who bank rolled his campaign; He (Amaechi) is a sacred cow.

The President Buhari goes about blurting "I will pight kwarruption", While his closest men are all epitome of corruption.

Buhari is not just a dullardiinhoo, He's also a liardiinho. undecided
u are a compoted and compounded fool..If ameachi is the most corruptible what will u call deziana alison madueke and presidenr jonathan?U all enemies of buhari will continue to be wailing till he become the best while u all continue to be the worst..

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari by Symphony007: 8:12pm On Jul 26, 2015
Indeed!! How Buhari threats ameachi will be the ultimate litmus test of who he says he is, despite the fact he has failed many others since he assumed office.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gunmen Murder Vigilante Group Boss, 2 Others In Anambra (Video, Pics) / Davido Performs At Pdp Presidential Campaign Rally, Hails Atiku (Photos) / Why I Sacked Auxiliary - Seyi Makinde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.