Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,469 members, 7,808,687 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

My Story: How I bought a car from my Income on freelancer.com - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Story: How I bought a car from my Income on freelancer.com (44441 Views)

How I Bought a car and built a house within a year from Fiverr freelancing / This Story How My Sister Got A Good Job Will Inspire You If You Are Unemployed / Real Story: How Nigerian Scammer Was Scammed By His Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story: How I bought a car from my Income on freelancer.com by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 02, 2015
pls help! I'm ready to work, still. no bids... here is my link
https://www.freelancer.com/u
Re: My Story: How I bought a car from my Income on freelancer.com by Neduzze5(m): 1:46pm On Sep 02, 2015
JSayin:

Hi,

How long can it take you to research 100 (one hundred) plants and give me the:

a) botanical name of the plant (where unavailable)
b) the origin of the plant
b) countries they grow
c) In what ways they can be cooked and eaten as food
d) nutritional content
e) website link of the page you researched

I already have a list of the plants I want you to research and I need a minimum of four sentences and a maximum of 6 sentences for each plant.

Example: 'MINER’S LETTUCE (CLAYTONIA PERFOLIATA): As the name suggests, they are a perfect alternative to lettuce and they grow in large quantities in the wild. Miner’s lettuce is thought to be originally from Europe but they are available in United States, South America and United Kingdom. It’s large, tender and crunchy leaves have a mild taste and are rich in nutrition. They contain vitamin C, A, and iron . They are used in salads, wraps and sandwiches.'

Reference website link: www.seriouseats.com/.../seriously-asian-stir-fried-burdock-root-kinpira-p...

You can research 'BURDOCK (ARCTIUM)' and write a sample for me. Use it to estimate how long it will take you to do a minimum of 50 and a maximum of 100 then get back to me asap. Please be realistic about how long it will take you.

Cheers.

Hi, I studied an agric related course in school and I'm a great user of Google.

I am quite sure I can do this and submit it on or before Friday morning.

That's if the other person rejects though.

(Make I no go spoil person market grin)
Re: My Story: How I bought a car from my Income on freelancer.com by JSayin(f): 2:02pm On Sep 02, 2015
Neduzze5:

Hi, I studied an agric related course in school and I'm a great user of Google.

I am quite sure I can do this and submit it on or before Friday morning.

That's if the other person rejects though.

(Make I no go spoil person market grin)

Are you on Freelancer? Or you want to work privately with me.

This is business. He has not replied and I have no time to waste.
Re: My Story: How I bought a car from my Income on freelancer.com by JSayin(f): 2:05pm On Sep 02, 2015
Vixo:
pls help! I'm ready to work, still. no bids... here is my link
https://www.freelancer.com/u/Victorkeme.html

Hello Vixo,

Have you read any book on the Law of Attraction?

Have you read the book or watched 'The Secret' by Rhonda Byrne?

Do you believe it has references in any christian scripture?

Are you able to give me two or three verses from the Bible right here which can validate or invalidate the teachings of the Law of Attraction?

I'm waiting for your response. It will determine whether I will sublease one of my projects due in four days to you.

Cheers.
Re: My Story: How I bought a car from my Income on freelancer.com by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 02, 2015
JSayin:

Hello Vixo,

Have you read any book on the Law of Attraction?

Have you read the book or watched 'The Secret' by Rhonda Byrne?

Do you believe it has references in any christian scripture?

Are you able to give me two or three verses from the Bible right here which can validate or invalidate the teachings of the Law of Attraction?

I'm waiting for your response. It will determine whether I will sublease one of my projects due in four days to you.

Cheers.

yes I have...in fact I still have the movie on my system n I watch it as an educative clip...... I can give you verses of the bible...
Re: My Story: How I bought a car from my Income on freelancer.com by JSayin(f): 2:13pm On Sep 02, 2015
Vixo:

yes I have...in fact I still have the movie on my system n I watch it as an educative clip...... I can give you verses of the bible...

Good.

Is it inline with Christian teachings or not?
Re: My Story: How I bought a car from my Income on freelancer.com by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 02, 2015
JSayin:

Good.

Is it inline with Christian teachings or not?

it is partially but , not totally.... christians should be asking God for what they need and not expecting it from the universe....

but there are different school of thoughts , depending on which you want me go for...if its inline or against
Re: My Story: How I bought a car from my Income on freelancer.com by DeCritique(m): 2:21pm On Sep 02, 2015
BS
Re: My Story: How I bought a car from my Income on freelancer.com by JSayin(f): 2:32pm On Sep 02, 2015
Vixo:
it is partially

Great answer! I totally agree with your argument.
I have looked at your Freelancer profile. There is a project I will subcontract to you before the day runs out.

I need you to write me 20 pages on how Jesus taught His followers the Law of Attraction and The Bible still teaches the law of attraction through scripture everyday. We just have to have faith and what we want has to be in God's will for us.

You already have your own opinion but you will have to tilt it towards a christian perspective and moderately speak for (not against) the law.

Font: 'Times New Roman'
Font Size: '14px'
Paragraph (line) spacing: '1.5'

This means each page will have approximately 250 words.

You can start building an authentic table of contents and when you are done, initiate an email with me. I am trying to round up a project now but I will make contact with you between 8-9pm this evening to negotiate pay. Do your homework and check the going rate per 1000 words on Freelancer.

Cheers. Speak with you later.
Re: My Story: How I bought a car from my Income on freelancer.com by JSayin(f): 2:33pm On Sep 02, 2015
[quote author=DeCritique post=37595709][/quote]

Okay. I will contact you shortly.

Sorry about the hitch you experienced.
Re: My Story: How I bought a car from my Income on freelancer.com by DeCritique(m): 2:38pm On Sep 02, 2015
JSayin:

Okay. I will contact you shortly.

Sorry about the hitch you experienced.

Thank you. You might want to edit off my email so as to avoid scammers bombarding me with junk emails
Re: My Story: How I bought a car from my Income on freelancer.com by JSayin(f): 2:46pm On Sep 02, 2015
DeCritique:

Thank you. You might want to edit off my email so as to avoid scammers bombarding me with junk emails

Hi again DeCritique...,

Its not easy to say this but I am very, very sorry.

I thought you were Neduzze5 when I said I was going to write you.

I just came back to copy your email now and realized it was your reply and not his that I responded to.

I need his agric skills to complete a project I am working on now.

No vex biko.

Can I contact you once another project comes through...?

I slowed down on bidding because I my hands were full but since I can see that there are a lot of good candidates like you here, I will continue and sublet parts of my projects out.
Re: My Story: How I bought a car from my Income on freelancer.com by DeCritique(m): 2:54pm On Sep 02, 2015
BS
Re: My Story: How I bought a car from my Income on freelancer.com by JSayin(f): 2:55pm On Sep 02, 2015
DeCritique:

Hi... I guess you misunderstood me.

Oh Okay! Will send you an email straight away.

Cheers.
Re: My Story: How I bought a car from my Income on freelancer.com by DeCritique(m): 2:58pm On Sep 02, 2015
JSayin:

Oh Okay! Will send you an email straight away.
Cheers.

Alright, thank you.
Re: My Story: How I bought a car from my Income on freelancer.com by JSayin(f): 2:58pm On Sep 02, 2015
DeCritique:
Hi...

Please check your inbox or spam for a message with the heading 'Re: RESEARCH 100 (ONE HUNDRED) PLANTS'
Re: My Story: How I bought a car from my Income on freelancer.com by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 02, 2015
JSayin:

Great answer! I totally agree with your argument.
I have looked at your Freelancer profile. There is a project I will subcontract to you before the day runs out.

I need you to write me 20 pages on how Jesus taught His followers the Law of Attraction and The Bible still teaches the law of attraction through scripture everyday. We just have to have faith and what we want has to be in God's will for us.

You already have your own opinion but you will have to tilt it towards a christian perspective and moderately speak for (not against) the law.

Font: 'Times New Roman'
Font Size: '14px'
Paragraph (line) spacing: '1.5'

This means each page will have approximately 250 words.

You can start building an authentic table of contents and when you are done, initiate an email with me. I am trying to round up a project now but I will make contact with you between 8-9pm this evening to negotiate pay. Do your homework and check the going rate per 1000 words on Freelancer.

Cheers. Speak with you later.

thanks a lot... here's my email :
I've started working on the table of contents and researches here and there...
Re: My Story: How I bought a car from my Income on freelancer.com by JSayin(f): 4:21pm On Sep 02, 2015
Vixo:
thanks a lot...

Cheers,

Will email you shortly.
Check and respond to an email with the header 'Re: Law Of Attraction Project'

Modify your post and delete your email from this forum to avoid spam mail.
Re: My Story: How I bought a car from my Income on freelancer.com by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 02, 2015
JSayin:

Cheers,
Will email you shortly. Check and respond to an email with the header 'Re: Law Of Attraction Project'
Modify your post and delete your email from this forum to avoid spam mail.

Thanks alot
Re: My Story: How I bought a car from my Income on freelancer.com by biobash(m): 6:46pm On Sep 02, 2015
JSayin:

Hi,

How long can it take you to research 100 (one hundred) plants and give me the:

a) botanical name of the plant (where unavailable)
b) the origin of the plant
b) countries they grow
c) In what ways they can be cooked and eaten as food
d) nutritional content
e) website link of the page you researched

I already have a list of the plants I want you to research and I need a minimum of four sentences and a maximum of 6 sentences for each plant.

Example: 'MINER’S LETTUCE (CLAYTONIA PERFOLIATA): As the name suggests, they are a perfect alternative to lettuce and they grow in large quantities in the wild. Miner’s lettuce is thought to be originally from Europe but they are available in United States, South America and United Kingdom. It’s large, tender and crunchy leaves have a mild taste and are rich in nutrition. They contain vitamin C, A, and iron . They are used in salads, wraps and sandwiches.'

Reference website link: www.seriouseats.com/.../seriously-asian-stir-fried-burdock-root-kinpira-p...

You can research 'BURDOCK (ARCTIUM)' and write a sample for me. Use it to estimate how long it will take you to do a minimum of 50 and a maximum of 100 then get back to me asap. Please be realistic about how long it will take you.

Cheers.

Hi, am a graduate of Biology & MSc Plant Biology (in view)...so if you have any related job, you can contact me
Re: My Story: How I bought a car from my Income on freelancer.com by Samuel1402(m): 7:06pm On Sep 02, 2015
hello oooo Pls i was trying to register an account on freelancer but at a point it ask me to provide my credit card number and even the security number at the back of the card. please is it advisable to provide it and what effect will it have on my bank account.
Re: My Story: How I bought a car from my Income on freelancer.com by JSayin(f): 7:49pm On Sep 02, 2015
biobash:
Hi, am a graduate of Biology & MSc Plant Biology (in view)...so if you have any related job, you can contact me

No problem.

DO you have a profile on Freelancer.com? Or you want to work independently?
Re: My Story: How I bought a car from my Income on freelancer.com by biobash(m): 10:06am On Sep 03, 2015
JSayin:

No problem.

DO you have a profile on Freelancer.com? Or you want to work independently?

Yes am on freelancer.com

Virtualinterlect@gmail.com
Re: My Story: How I bought a car from my Income on freelancer.com by JSayin(f): 5:48pm On Sep 04, 2015
biobash:
Yes am on freelancer.com

I have seen your email invite and I am sorry but I will not be needing any writers anymore.

After my experiences in the last 24 hours, I have decided to stick to what I can do and take up only the work I can get done by myself.

Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: My Story: How I bought a car from my Income on freelancer.com by biobash(m): 6:27pm On Sep 04, 2015
JSayin:

I have seen your email invite and I am sorry but I will not be needing any writers anymore.

After my experiences in the last 24 hours, I have decided to stick to what I can do and take up only the work I can get done by myself.

Cheers.

I think the best thing is to request for sample of @least 250 words from the topic you want to outsource.

Am not good @article or creative writings but like that research project on plants infact I love that it...so shud in case something like that comes up...scientific research or academic writing.

Goodluck
Re: My Story: How I bought a car from my Income on freelancer.com by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 05, 2015
I applied for my Payoneer card and was told it would arrive within next week. But I have moved away from the address I used. Will I get a call from them on the day the card arrives so that I can go and wait for them at address since no specific date was given?

Cc: ladywriter Jsaying

Meanwhile I would love if any expert in the can give me some data entry related work to do. I just cant wrap my head around the who bidding process yet. Thanks.
Re: My Story: How I bought a car from my Income on freelancer.com by pimpguy11(m): 6:05pm On Sep 05, 2015
I just met a man from Kenya he gave me job off freelancer which am to submit tomorrow but he asked me for alternative payment method other than through freelancer which i told him i dont have, because he want to avoid the charges of freelancer but he decided to pay through freelancer since i dont have any other method PLEASE MY FELLOW FREELANCERS IS IT POSSIBLE TO WORK FOR SOMEONE OFF FREELANCER ONLY FOR HIM TO PAY YOU THROUGH FREELANCER?? Please i need your response on this He even promise me more jobs as i wish
Re: My Story: How I bought a car from my Income on freelancer.com by biobash(m): 6:57pm On Sep 05, 2015
pimpguy11:
I just met a man from Kenya he gave me job off freelancer which am to submit tomorrow but he asked me for alternative payment method other than through freelancer which i told him i dont have, because he want to avoid the charges of freelancer but he decided to pay through freelancer since i dont have any other method PLEASE MY FELLOW FREELANCERS IS IT POSSIBLE TO WORK FOR SOMEONE OFF FREELANCER ONLY FOR HIM TO PAY YOU THROUGH FREELANCER?? Please i need your response on this He even promise me more jobs as i wish

Well its not advisable to work outside freelancer, what if d guy decide not to pay u afta submitting his work ?
Dats y u have milestone on freelancer...
He shouldn't worry about freelancer commission...

Good luck
Re: My Story: How I bought a car from my Income on freelancer.com by pimpguy11(m): 10:07pm On Sep 05, 2015
biobash:

Well its not advisable to work outside freelancer, what if d guy decide not to pay u afta submitting his work ?
Dats y u have milestone on freelancer...
He shouldn't worry about freelancer commission...

Good luck
Imagine i submitted the work to him(Kenyan guy) he appreciate the job, i requested for my payment,he start talking different that he will be paying me monthly i told him i will not accept that and this is what we agreed at the beginning.
He start talking harshly that he stated it in the project description that the payment is monthly(which i didnt see) and now he is offline since we communicated. I called his number his wife picked telling me he left his phone at home(which i dont believe also) I will just let this go and will prepare my self next time.
Beside am happy to have this practical example and experience on my self as a newbie in freelancing. I will advice my brothers sisters to be extra careful when dealing with unfamiliar clients.
Re: My Story: How I bought a car from my Income on freelancer.com by bchi(f): 10:16pm On Sep 05, 2015
ladywriter:
Hi everyone! My name is Hephzibah Asaolu, popularly known as Ladywriter on Nairaland. I started working on freelancer.com since 2011. I read an article in Success Digest Publication by Dr. Sunny Ojeigbese on "how to make money writing articles on Freelancer.com". It inspired me to start my writing business online. I was happy when I made my first $10 from article writing. Since then, it's been from one level of greatness to another. I learnt how to write e-books and reports, conduct market & internet research etc, and my earnings greatly improved and last week, God blessed me with a new car.

If you are looking for ways to make money online as a graduate, undergraduate, working class or business person, you can try your hands on it. All you need is to learn great money making skills such as E-book writing, Business plan writing, market & internet research, graphics design, website design etc.

Are you ready to start making money on freelancer, if yes, then follow the steps below to register and start making money as a Nigerian and receive your earnings in Nigeria using any mastercard enabled ATM.

What is Freelancer.com
Freelancer.com is an online job marketplace that offers a portal for employers and freelancers around the globe to work together for mutual benefit. Individuals or businesses in need of skilled help for short or long-term projects post projects and allow freelancers to submit bids for the completion of the work. Freelancer.com offers a constant source of part-time to full-time work opportunities, without the trouble and expense of advertising and self-promotion.

Signing Up
Signing up to freelancer is very easy. Follow the steps below:
1. Type www.freelancer.com in your browser and press enter
2. Click on Sign up
2. You can either sign up with a username or password or use your Facebook profile to sign up
3. When you submit the registration form, a message containing a link and confirmation code will be sent to the email address you provided.
Follow the instructions in the email to activate your freelancer account.
4. Create your profile.
This is a very important aspect of your freelancer account. This is where you can market your skills and let employers know what you can do. Include all your educational achievement, work experience and your portfolio (samples of your articles/ebooks/reports etc). You also need to get your account verified too.
5. Attach a clear photograph of yourself
6. Start bidding on projects
7. Register for a Payoneer mastercard on www.payoneer.com
8. Link your payoneer card with your freelancer.com account
9. Start making money.

I have trained a lot of people here on nairaland on how to make money online. You can check out my thread here - [/b]https://www.nairaland.com/1833989/how-make-1000-month-writing[b]

This is a community of freelancers, where we help each other to succeed. Do check it out.

virtualassistprof@gmail.com
All the best!
Can't Iaccess the site via operamini
Re: My Story: How I bought a car from my Income on freelancer.com by ude25: 3:21pm On Sep 10, 2015
Please help,
I haven't received my payoneer card, it's been over 3wks now. The date they gave me has passed. Please how can I contact them. Does anyone has their contact email? I need to know what could be the problem for the delay. I need your help please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

6 Reasons Why Discrimination Against 2.2 & 3rd Class Graduates Should Stop / Air Force : Successful Candidates For 2017 Recruit Training - Batch B / Elf/total Is Recruiting Now! [from Today's Papers]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.