Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

Awkward Ways Girls Use To Show Green Light - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Awkward Ways Girls Use To Show Green Light (4964 Views)

7 Awkward Ways Nigerian Ladies Act After Making Love / 9 Ways Girls Display Jealousy When They See Their Boyfriend With Another Girl / The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Awkward Ways Girls Use To Show Green Light by Johnnoah1st: 1:27am On Jul 27, 2015
please guys share an akward way girls have showned you green light, my own story, this happen to a friend, anytime this group of girls see him on the street they we just start making fun of him (laughing), later he try and investigate the matter from one of the girls and he found out they do this simply because he doesnt give them attention, and they like him. THATS REALLY AKWARD CUS IF ITS ME I WONT EVEN CARE TO KNOW SOMEONE IS LAUGHING AT ME in the firstplace TALKLESS OF TRYING TO KNOW WHY THEY ARE LAUGHING.
NOTE: only over 18 should comment.
Re: Awkward Ways Girls Use To Show Green Light by datyrone(m): 1:30am On Jul 27, 2015
Your friend abi na you angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Awkward Ways Girls Use To Show Green Light by seunwen2(m): 1:33am On Jul 27, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
please guys share an akward way girls have showned you green light, my own story, this happen to a friend, anytime this group of girls see him on the street they we just start making fun of him (laughing), later he try and investigate the matter from one of the girls and he found out they do this simply because he doesnt give them attention, and they like him. THATS REALLY AKWARD CUS IF ITS ME I WONT EVEN CARE TO KNOW SOMEONE IS LAUGHING AT ME in the firstplace TALKLESS OF TRYING TO KNOW WHY THEY ARE LAUGHING.

kids are meant to be on bed by now
Re: Awkward Ways Girls Use To Show Green Light by adegwurulez(m): 1:33am On Jul 27, 2015
girls, like most humans, are esoteric.
Re: Awkward Ways Girls Use To Show Green Light by Johnnoah1st: 1:37am On Jul 27, 2015
seunwen2:

kids are meant to be on bed by now
meaning?
Re: Awkward Ways Girls Use To Show Green Light by Nobody: 7:38am On Jul 27, 2015
Johnnoah1st:

Hahahaha.......are u up to 18?

Quote me when you turn 18
Re: Awkward Ways Girls Use To Show Green Light by Johnnoah1st: 7:44am On Jul 27, 2015
Oyind17:

Hahahaha.......are u up to 18?

Quote me when you turn 18
AM over 18, oya comment and let me see wat u can split from dat ur senseless sense
Re: Awkward Ways Girls Use To Show Green Light by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 27, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
AM over 18, oya comment and let me see wat u can split from dat ur senseless sense

I'm here for a purpose derail
Re: Awkward Ways Girls Use To Show Green Light by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 27, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
Am 12 yrs nd i wan comment
Re: Awkward Ways Girls Use To Show Green Light by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 27, 2015
Your own story yet it happened to your friend
My friend, gerrara here mehnnnn
Re: Awkward Ways Girls Use To Show Green Light by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 27, 2015
shocked kiss kiss
Oyind17:

Re: Awkward Ways Girls Use To Show Green Light by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 27, 2015
Oyind17:

my guy brito john hw far
Re: Awkward Ways Girls Use To Show Green Light by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 27, 2015
Oyind17:

my guy brito john hw far
Re: Awkward Ways Girls Use To Show Green Light by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 27, 2015
Where you been? shocked
Oyind17:

Jackie
Re: Awkward Ways Girls Use To Show Green Light by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 27, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
she is a guy
Re: Awkward Ways Girls Use To Show Green Light by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 27, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Where you been? shocked
my broda, d persn ure talking to is a guy, d name is john
Re: Awkward Ways Girls Use To Show Green Light by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 27, 2015
whitewitch:
my guy brito john hw far

I dey jare, why you dey find my trouble this morning?
Re: Awkward Ways Girls Use To Show Green Light by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 27, 2015
Oyind17:

I dey jare, why you dey find my trouble this morning?
i nr dey find ur trouble, smbody tell me say u b boy
Re: Awkward Ways Girls Use To Show Green Light by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 27, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Where you been? shocked

I'm around
Ok
whitewitch:
Re: Awkward Ways Girls Use To Show Green Light by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 27, 2015
You disappeared joor
Oyind17:

I'm around
Re: Awkward Ways Girls Use To Show Green Light by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 27, 2015
whitewitch:
i nr dey find ur trouble, smbody tell me say u b boy

Lolzzzz, ask your friend cherlene if I'm a guy
Re: Awkward Ways Girls Use To Show Green Light by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 27, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Ok
if u like mumu, na ur yansh go suffer am.
Re: Awkward Ways Girls Use To Show Green Light by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 27, 2015
Oyind17:

Lolzzzz, ask your friend cherlene if I'm a guy
who cm b brito john?
Re: Awkward Ways Girls Use To Show Green Light by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 27, 2015
whitewitch:

Werey eleyi
Re: Awkward Ways Girls Use To Show Green Light by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 27, 2015
undecided
whitewitch:
if u like mumu, na ur yansh go suffer am.
Re: Awkward Ways Girls Use To Show Green Light by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 27, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
You disappeared joor

I've been seeing you, you don't reply me at backyard
Re: Awkward Ways Girls Use To Show Green Light by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 27, 2015
I was kinda busy back then
Oyind17:
Re: Awkward Ways Girls Use To Show Green Light by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 27, 2015
whitewitch:
who cm b brito john?

Why are you asking me? I don't know. you unfollow cos you don't want to talk to me, why are you so concerned if I'm brito john
Re: Awkward Ways Girls Use To Show Green Light by kally01(m): 10:42am On Jul 27, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Your own story yet it happened to your friend
My friend, gerrara here mehnnnn
plz oo tell him to just gerrrrrarra here with his thread
Re: Awkward Ways Girls Use To Show Green Light by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 27, 2015
As in ehnnnn he needs to gerrarahia ASAP cheesy cheesy cheesy
kally01:
plz oo tell him to just gerrrrrarra here with his thread

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Loyal Girlfriend Cheated / My Friend's Wife: Does She Needs To Be Cautioned? / I Love You But...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.