Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,143 members, 7,780,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:19 AM

BOMBSHELL!!! Do You Know Bukola Saraki Was A Thief In 1990? You Won’t Believe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BOMBSHELL!!! Do You Know Bukola Saraki Was A Thief In 1990? You Won’t Believe (1585 Views)

See Proof That Bukola Saraki Was Present At The APC Caucus Meeting. Photos / Saraki Was Actually Stoned In Illorin..punch Newspaper / Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BOMBSHELL!!! Do You Know Bukola Saraki Was A Thief In 1990? You Won’t Believe by eugyno: 2:43am On Jul 27, 2015
Some police officers found out that Bukola Saraki, who is Nigeria’s Senate President, was a petty thief as of 1990, he was actually charged with theft of N510,000 at Societe Generale Bank of Nigeria. The officers warned in a report that Saraki was about to liquidate the bank by looting it, but no one listened until his siblings, cronies and relatives eventually did.

http://www..com/bombshell-do-you-know-bukola-saraki-was-a-thief-in-1990-you-wont-believe-thus-shocking-revelation-documents-attached/
Re: BOMBSHELL!!! Do You Know Bukola Saraki Was A Thief In 1990? You Won’t Believe by BestySam(m): 2:45am On Jul 27, 2015
All blackmail. Please accept the fact that he's our Senate president and move on.

Thanks!

3 Likes

Re: BOMBSHELL!!! Do You Know Bukola Saraki Was A Thief In 1990? You Won’t Believe by omobenluv(f): 2:46am On Jul 27, 2015
Typing..........
Re: BOMBSHELL!!! Do You Know Bukola Saraki Was A Thief In 1990? You Won’t Believe by Opinedecandid(m): 2:54am On Jul 27, 2015
Attention:
LRNZH; SporaD8; Omotolu; double0seven; yemaldo; DIVINE78; modash; Toktee; efilefun; Reference;
stone07; kokoA; nijanigga; jtownrep; ransomed; elbaraj001; edgeproduk;

On PDP Kwara State absolving APC of any blame in the probe of Mrs Bukola Saraki,

https://www.nairaland.com/2479441/pdp-exonerates-apc-tinubu-toyin#36297940

I had this to say:

My first comment on this thread is on the first page. A lot of people have quoted me and chorused a common reply that the petition is very apt to have come now, more than 5yrs after Mrs Saraki left office as the First Lady of Kwara State, I dare to opine thus:

All those that are arguing that it is because PMB has come on board hence the proper timing of the so-called 'PDP Kwara State Petition', the corresponding questions are: did he come on board since about January when they claim they petitioned?

Another question, if Saraki didn't leave PDP would they have petitioned?

If Saraki didn't get elected as the Senate President and got enmeshed in the leadership crisis of the Senate and that of APC, would this petition have seen the light of the day?

Many that have quoted the earlier parts of my comment claim that the petitioners deem it fit and most appropriate to send the delayed and near belated petition now because the man at the helms of affairs in Nigeria does not condone corruption, as such, he is corruption-free.

I, Udo dare to ask, is PMB really not corrupt? Could that be the reason he says he will limit his probe only to the era of GEJ, and we say this is not corruption?

This old man is on the brink of constructing a stronghold of a precedence, and we are still watching.
It may be GEJ, his government and his officials today, it might be someone else' tomorrow!

We can't claim all is well with the entrenchment of selectocracy cum sectionalism.

Nigerians, WAKE UP!

Stop taking Nigerians for fools,

#WEARENOFOOLS#
Re: BOMBSHELL!!! Do You Know Bukola Saraki Was A Thief In 1990? You Won’t Believe by Utchgirl(f): 3:29am On Jul 27, 2015
Dia's noting like bombshell here ooo.
Hv read somtin like dis here.

All dis poltificians are thiefs and Bukola is nt an exception. They hv bin looting our mpney here in Nigeria since God knws whn.All those people sniffing 2 knw wia Bukola hv looted,hv d worst records eva. They shld stop appointing accussing finger 2 each oda cos they all d same.
It's only here dt i see dt those dt live in glass houz now throws stone.

All dis Politicians are cooking pots calling kettle black.

Criminals !

1 Like

Re: BOMBSHELL!!! Do You Know Bukola Saraki Was A Thief In 1990? You Won’t Believe by prospero5(m): 3:34am On Jul 27, 2015
Ahh! Ahh!! I don't even know what to believe again in naija
Re: BOMBSHELL!!! Do You Know Bukola Saraki Was A Thief In 1990? You Won’t Believe by mensdept: 3:54am On Jul 27, 2015
He and his entire Saraki family are thieves

1 Like

Re: BOMBSHELL!!! Do You Know Bukola Saraki Was A Thief In 1990? You Won’t Believe by jammani(m): 3:59am On Jul 27, 2015
Ok
Re: BOMBSHELL!!! Do You Know Bukola Saraki Was A Thief In 1990? You Won’t Believe by jomoh: 6:27am On Jul 27, 2015
Opinedecandid:
Attention:
LRNZH; SporaD8; Omotolu; double0seven; yemaldo; DIVINE78; modash; Toktee; efilefun; Reference;

On PDP Kwara State absolving APC of any blame in the probe of Mrs Bukola Saraki,

I had this to say:

My first comment on this thread is on the first page. A lot of people have quoted me and chorused a common reply that the petition is very apt to have come now, more than 5yrs after Mrs Saraki left office as the First Lady of Kwara State, I dare to opine thus:

All those that are arguing that it is because PMB has come on board hence the proper timing of the so-called 'PDP Kwara State Petition', the corresponding questions are: did he come on board since about January when they claim they petitioned?

If Saraki didn't get elected as the Senate President and got enmeshed in the leadership crisis of the Senate and that of APC, would this petition have seen the light of the day?

Many that have quoted the earlier parts of my comment claim that the petitioners deem it fit and most appropriate to send the delayed and near belated petition now because the man at the helms of affairs in Nigeria does not condone corruption, as such, he is corruption-free.

I, Udo dare to ask, is PMB really not corrupt? Could that be the reason he says he will limit his probe only to the era of GEJ, and we say this is not corruption?

This old man is on the brink of constructing a stronghold of a precedence, and we are still watching.
It may be GEJ, his government and his officials today, it might be someone else' tomorrow! [1]

We can't claim all is well with the entrenchment of selectocracy cum sectionalism.

Nigerians, WAKE UP!

#WEARENOFOOLS#. [2]

What is this one saying?

Did you even read your comment? Or are you suggesting he should have been left alone? Cos I don't understand your rants here Mr Udo or whatever your name is.

1. So because he's from your SS he and his fellow thieves should be left alone cos I don't understand why your taking the probing of a corrupt administration personal and muscular.

2. For even coming up with this baldadash and suggesting they should be left alone for whatever reason #YouAndYourCronniesAreFools#

Thousands have died and hundreds still die daily because of the accumulated wickedness of this politicians on the masses. Yet some r€tard can still come online to make excuse for their prosecutions. Do we even have conscience in this country.

Am very sure this Udo of a guy would be struggling to survive, to make a living. At best he would have a "comfortable" income to live a "comfortable" life. And yet he comes online to defend a corrupt politician who has stolen money gotten from his fathers land in village(SS) which was meant to be for the betterment and improvement of his life and that of his fellow brothers.

Whatever Tribe, Religion or Political affiliation, whatever motive or reason I don't care as long as someone is prosecuted, convicted and jailed(possibly killed). Scapegoats have to be made to pay for all this wickedness.
Re: BOMBSHELL!!! Do You Know Bukola Saraki Was A Thief In 1990? You Won’t Believe by Applaner: 7:16am On Jul 27, 2015
Re: BOMBSHELL!!! Do You Know Bukola Saraki Was A Thief In 1990? You Won’t Believe by AmucheJane(f): 7:18am On Jul 27, 2015
Rubbish.
Re: BOMBSHELL!!! Do You Know Bukola Saraki Was A Thief In 1990? You Won’t Believe by MKO4ever(m): 7:22am On Jul 27, 2015
Once a thieve, always a thief. Something better be done about this man now before himself and his wife turn Nigeria to their personal property

1 Like

Re: BOMBSHELL!!! Do You Know Bukola Saraki Was A Thief In 1990? You Won’t Believe by Opinedecandid(m): 9:58am On Jul 27, 2015
jomoh:

What is this one saying?

Did you even read your comment? Or are you suggesting he should have been left alone? Cos I don't understand your rants here Mr Udo or whatever your name is.

1. So because he's from your SS he and his fellow thieves should be left alone cos I don't understand why your taking the probing of a corrupt administration personal and muscular.

2. For even coming up with this baldadash and suggesting they should be left alone for whatever reason #YouAndYourCronniesAreFools#

Thousands have died and hundreds still die daily because of the accumulated wickedness of this politicians on the masses. Yet some r€tard can still come online to make excuse for their prosecutions. Do we even have conscience in this country.

Am very sure this Udo of a guy would be struggling to survive, to make a living. At best he would have a "comfortable" income to live a "comfortable" life. And yet he comes online to defend a corrupt politician who has stolen money gotten from his fathers land in village(SS) which was meant to be for the betterment and improvement of his life and that of his fellow brothers.

Whatever Tribe, Religion or Political affiliation, whatever motive or reason I don't care as long as someone is prosecuted, convicted and jailed(possibly killed). Scapegoats have to be made to pay for all this wickedness.

You are the coconut head FOOL.

Did I mention your name in my remarks?
Did I abuse anyone?

Bigger shame to you who think Buhari should probe the Government of Jonathan alone, leaving out past governments.
Re: BOMBSHELL!!! Do You Know Bukola Saraki Was A Thief In 1990? You Won’t Believe by jomoh: 10:34am On Jul 27, 2015
Opinedecandid:

You are the coconut head FOOL.

Did I mention your name in my remarks?
Did I abuse anyone?

Bigger shame to you that thinks Buhari should probe the Government of Jonathan alone.

You don't have to mention anybodys name. Your post is insulting the sensibility of Nigerians and the Memory of people who have lost their lives due to the wickedness of the corrupt politicians.

What stops GEJ from probing Yar'adua
What stops Yar'adua from probing OBJ
What stops OBJ from probing abdulsalam

You now expect PMB to probe everyone.
Re: BOMBSHELL!!! Do You Know Bukola Saraki Was A Thief In 1990? You Won’t Believe by hoobs(m): 11:51am On Jul 27, 2015
eugyno:
Some police officers found out that Bukola Saraki, who is Nigeria’s Senate President, was a petty thief as of 1990, he was actually charged with theft of N510,000 at Societe Generale Bank of Nigeria. The officers warned in a report that Saraki was about to liquidate the bank by looting it, but no one listened until his siblings, cronies and relatives eventually did.

http://www..com/bombshell-do-you-know-bukola-saraki-was-a-thief-in-1990-you-wont-believe-thus-shocking-revelation-documents-attached/

we don't gve a rats ass if he is a thief or not
During d election,you people used your media to paint him as a saint,evry thief that picks up a broom was tagged"a progressive" as long as he was kissing tinubu's ass
Now he has grown wings and u guyz remembered that he was thief..smh
Re: BOMBSHELL!!! Do You Know Bukola Saraki Was A Thief In 1990? You Won’t Believe by Mummyejire(f): 12:17pm On Jul 27, 2015
Opinedecandid:
Attention:

I had this to say:

It may be GEJ, his government and his officials today, it might be someone else' tomorrow!

Nigerians, WAKE UP!

#WEARENOFOOLS#

Oga UDO why are you asking buari not to probe Jonathan, or to extend his probe beyond Jonathan's administration?
I ask again why
Buari will probe Jonathan alone because it was Jonathan administration that handed over to Buari, it was the duty of Jonathan to have probe the government that handed over to him, but since he refused to, you can't blame anyone for his ineptitude. Please let us always be objective in our comments and contributions.
Re: BOMBSHELL!!! Do You Know Bukola Saraki Was A Thief In 1990? You Won’t Believe by Opinedecandid(m): 2:48pm On Jul 27, 2015
Mummyejire:

Oga UDO why are you asking buari not to probe Jonathan, or to extend his probe beyond Jonathan's administration?
I ask again why
Buari will probe Jonathan alone because it was Jonathan administration that handed over to Buari, it was the duty of Jonathan to have probe the government that handed over to him, but since he refused to, you can't blame anyone for his ineptitude. Please let us always be objective in our comments and contributions.

Until you tell me categorically the section of the constitution or any of our anti graft laws that prescribes that a new administration MUST ONLY probe it's preceeding administration, then your objectivity is substantial, otherwise, it is biased and baseless.

Any one who is not ready to bear the whole brunt should not fantasize on it.
There is a clear cut difference between appearance and reality.
Re: BOMBSHELL!!! Do You Know Bukola Saraki Was A Thief In 1990? You Won’t Believe by eugyno: 3:25pm On Jul 27, 2015
hoobs:
we don't gve a rats ass if he is a thief or not
During d election,you people used your media to paint him as a saint,evry thief that picks up a broom was tagged"a progressive" as long as he was kissing tinubu's ass
Now he has grown wings and u guyz remembered that he was thief..smh

Thank you my brother, I pity PMB with those APC goons sorrounding him and pretending to be free of corruption.....I dey Laugh in swahili
Re: BOMBSHELL!!! Do You Know Bukola Saraki Was A Thief In 1990? You Won’t Believe by BERNIMOORE: 11:04pm On Jul 27, 2015
eugyno:

Buhari was a criminal, one mohammed buhari's wasc certificate was presented as his! just the way james onanefe ibori was doubled in the case vs great ogboru, the court freed ibori of charges saying 'one james onanefe ibori's identification cannot be verified, and so buhari's identification was controversial and thee world knew that buhari has got no certificate simple, bukola's alledge case is a childs play beside the real forger and impersonator ..............Buhari, lets enjoy N40 per litre now as APC PROMISED instead of these well reheased Drama of distraction, awon Ole even, sahara reporters ceo receing a house gift from Tinubu is corruption, please eat yoir concortion alone ole.

(1) (Reply)

Happy Independent Day To The Biafra. / 15 Reasons Why Your Haters Hate You / Militancy And Insurgency In Nigeria: A Geological Approach- By Niyogeol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.