Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

Igbo Will Always Love Yoruba--eurobomber - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Will Always Love Yoruba--eurobomber (7472 Views)

Only Igbo Will Survive If Nigeria Breaks – Fayose / EUROBOMBER Returns To Nairaland / EUROBOMBER Retires From Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Will Always Love Yoruba--eurobomber by Nobody: 7:26am On Jul 27, 2015
I just read the thread with link below and I was touched. I just want to say that the Yorubas are a very good set of people and fun to be with. I love them and I always want to share a country with them. let us embrace peace for sustainable growth and development. I have so many Igbo/Yoruba friends that are cross-married. We are one now and let us remain one.

This is to tell the Yorubas that no matter all the hate talk flying around, the Igbos love you and always will.

might be visiting Osun state soon to see her people. smiley wink

Yoruba kwenu!!!! cool

https://www.nairaland.com/2479841/call-peace-unity-igbo-brothers

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Will Always Love Yoruba--eurobomber by Nobody: 7:27am On Jul 27, 2015
Dollyak, madamoringo, Desola, Lygn19, Eshinwaju, TheVoice, Huptin.
Re: Igbo Will Always Love Yoruba--eurobomber by docsholz(m): 7:28am On Jul 27, 2015
Funny you, igbos and painting themselves as blameless grin
Re: Igbo Will Always Love Yoruba--eurobomber by ola6: 7:29am On Jul 27, 2015
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Igbo Will Always Love Yoruba--eurobomber by madridguy(m): 7:31am On Jul 27, 2015
Igbo Will Always Love Yoruba before nko dem get choice ? When I see any igbo making noise on NL I just laugh and concluded within myself that this one no know anything. Omo O'dua nimi tokantokan.

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Will Always Love Yoruba--eurobomber by babyfaceafrica: 7:35am On Jul 27, 2015
Well..the hate is only in nairaland...in the real world..this two tribes relate more than other tribes

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Will Always Love Yoruba--eurobomber by fulanimafia: 7:49am On Jul 27, 2015
At least 70% (no exaggeration) of my closest friends are Igbo and Yoruba.

I think the 'hatred' on NL are really just ego wars.

This nonsense ends as soon as you click 'logout'.

8 Likes

Re: Igbo Will Always Love Yoruba--eurobomber by Otherique: 7:54am On Jul 27, 2015
Just wondering how possible is it for me to trade my Yoruba friends because of the Bullish!!!t you guys spew on here.

Impossible!.
Re: Igbo Will Always Love Yoruba--eurobomber by shaboti: 7:56am On Jul 27, 2015
Please speak for yourself. Thanks

9 Likes

Re: Igbo Will Always Love Yoruba--eurobomber by abbeycial: 7:58am On Jul 27, 2015
If greed,evil tots and the spirit of cheating is out of the equation,then we are heading somewhere.
Re: Igbo Will Always Love Yoruba--eurobomber by ApcSucks: 8:01am On Jul 27, 2015
madridguy:
Igbo Will Always Love Yoruba before nko dem get choice ? When I see any igbo making noise on NL I just laugh and concluded within myself that this one no know anything. Omo O'dua nimi tokantokan.

The love is vice versa that's all

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Will Always Love Yoruba--eurobomber by nagastat: 8:02am On Jul 27, 2015
Its a love hate relationship.
more like cat and mouse.

Now,who is the cat?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Will Always Love Yoruba--eurobomber by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 27, 2015
Otherique:
Just wondering how possible is it for me to trade my Yoruba friends because of the Bullish!!!t you guys spew on here.

Impossible!.

Forget the fvck happening here bro, pls keep em Yoruba friends close. I have Yoruba friends that are like blood brothers to me.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Will Always Love Yoruba--eurobomber by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 27, 2015
shaboti:
Please speak for yourself. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Will Always Love Yoruba--eurobomber by mkpy: 8:06am On Jul 27, 2015
ONLY THE FAILURES AMONG THE YORUBAS HATE IGBOS. IGBOS THEN HATE BACK. BUT ON A NORMAL DAY, IGBOS AND YORUBAS HAVE NO PROBLEMS. THEY ARE CIVILISED, EDUCATED, TOLERANT, PROGRESSIVE AND NICE FOLKS. THEY ARE NOT BARBARIANS LIKE AREWA MUSLIMS, AND THEY CAN SHARE SPACE IN A PEACEFUL, PROGRESSIVE, PROSPEROUS NATION.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Will Always Love Yoruba--eurobomber by madridguy(m): 8:09am On Jul 27, 2015
As the best tribe in Nigeria, most educated, most civilized, most oriented, most peaceful, most tolerance we got no time to hate anybody. We are Omoluabi.

ApcSucks:

The love is vice versa that's all

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Will Always Love Yoruba--eurobomber by ApcSucks: 8:23am On Jul 27, 2015
madridguy:
As the best tribe in Nigeria, most educated, most civilized, most oriented, most peaceful, most tolerance we got no time to hate anybody. We are Omoluabi.

Best tribe? Best educated? Most civilised?? U must be kidding dude... stop deceiving yourself jare

10 Likes

Re: Igbo Will Always Love Yoruba--eurobomber by madridguy(m): 8:28am On Jul 27, 2015
As in how ? You want to challenge the facts ? Ride on please

ApcSucks:

Best tribe? Best educated? Most civilised?? U must be kidding dude... stop deceiving yourself jare

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Will Always Love Yoruba--eurobomber by AshiwajuFoward: 8:47am On Jul 27, 2015
Yorubas have always been generous and magnanimous towards the Igbos in their midst, so much so that we welcome and make them feel at home in our region -- even the great city of Ibadan they so much love to hate on here still embraces them (see the crowd of them celebrating their Igbo day peacefully:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGDwyvFSmCk , and here: http://dailyindependentnig.com/2014/02/celebrating-igbo-royal-wedding-in-ibadan/ .

But the spirit of Biafra is real, and for as long as a considerable number of them in our midst still militantly nurse that desired separation, their provocations against us will persist. OP, you try and probably mean well, but alas your kind are in the minority. And that's the truth.

7 Likes

Re: Igbo Will Always Love Yoruba--eurobomber by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 27, 2015
AshiwajuFoward:
Yorubas have always been generous and magnanimous towards the Igbos in their midst, so much so that we welcome and make them feel at home in our region -- even the great city of Ibadan they so much love to hate on here still embraces them (see the crowd of them celebrating their Igbo day peacefully:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGDwyvFSmCk , and here: http://dailyindependentnig.com/2014/02/celebrating-igbo-royal-wedding-in-ibadan/ .

But the spirit of Biafra is real, and for as long as a considerable number of them in our midst still militantly nurse that desired separation, their provocations against us will persist. OP, you try and probably mean well, but alas your kind are in the minority. And that's the truth.

We are not in the minority as you think. If a referendum on Biafra is taken today you will be shocked at the outcome. Social media is really powerful. embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Will Always Love Yoruba--eurobomber by cheruv: 9:16am On Jul 27, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

I just read the thread with link below and I was touched. I just want to say that the Yorubas are a very good set of people and fun to be with. I love them and I always want to share a country with them. let us embrace peace for sustainable growth and development. I have so many Igbo/Yoruba friends that are cross-married. We are one now and let us remain one.

This is to tell the Yorubas that no matter all the hate talk flying around, the Igbos love you and always will.

might be visiting Osun state soon to see her people. smiley wink

Yoruba kwenu!!!! cool

https://www.nairaland.com/2479841/call-peace-unity-igbo-brothers
All Igbos,forsake this one kos he's a lone dreamer! angry

1 Like

Re: Igbo Will Always Love Yoruba--eurobomber by cheruv: 9:20am On Jul 27, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
Dollyak, madamoringo, Desola, Lygn19, Eshinwaju, TheVoice, Huptin.
That you called these rabid anti Igboists shows how much you've deteriorated.. Anything pls, nobody is preventing you from marrying that Ofei' girl you've in mind angry

8 Likes

Re: Igbo Will Always Love Yoruba--eurobomber by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 27, 2015
cheruv:

All Igbos,forsake this one kos he's a lone dreamer! angry

No, all Igbos will rather forsake you and your likes. What is your problem bro, Obu gini kwanu nwanem? Okwa Ndigbo bu umuChineke? Anyi bu ndi udo choro udo.

Anyi bu ndi Ifunnaya, kaanyi na ahun ndi Yoruba nanya na ga niru ka Chineke na gozi anyi. cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Will Always Love Yoruba--eurobomber by Dollyak(f): 9:31am On Jul 27, 2015
I laugh whenever I see yorubas and Igbos have a go at each other. Your tribes men might betray you one day while God might use someone from another tribe to help you. It's always a good idea to remain open minded. If anything, thread with caution but don't be close minded

7 Likes

Re: Igbo Will Always Love Yoruba--eurobomber by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 27, 2015
Dollyak:
I laugh whenever I see yorubas and Igbos have a go at each other. Your tribes men might betray you one day while God might use someone from another tribe to help you. It's always a good idea to remain open minded. If anything, thread with caution but don't be close minded

But you have refused to marry me. cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Igbo Will Always Love Yoruba--eurobomber by EasternLion: 9:50am On Jul 27, 2015
Eurobomber, u no get hope.

You are lost. Come home.

Spits *twah*.

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Will Always Love Yoruba--eurobomber by leke12(m): 9:51am On Jul 27, 2015
Don't knw why yorubas and igbos dey beef themselves, I guess healthy rivalry. The only prob we have in nigeria are hausas not the fulanis cause there are a lot of diff btw them. Infact they are d only tribe that is slave to the 3 major tribes(fulani,yoruba,igbos). Since the inception of Nigeria no hausa man have rule nigeria or been the first three citizens, all they do is odd jobs and almajiris,and dey sabi born die, fulanis will never do dat. Fulanis either rear cows(worth millions of naira) or go to sch and they are mostly brilliant. For southern nigeria to regain power from usman dan fodio jinx of hausa/fulani notion, there must be unity btw yorubas and igbos

1 Like

Re: Igbo Will Always Love Yoruba--eurobomber by EasternLion: 9:52am On Jul 27, 2015
And let me tell you.
If there is Referendum today, Biafrans will vote a Big YES. And anyone who will vote NO will stay back home, becus we will beat the hell out of the fool.

They know sha.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Will Always Love Yoruba--eurobomber by AshiwajuFoward: 9:53am On Jul 27, 2015
Dollyak:

I find what you just wrote very true and instructive, and it reminds me of the experiences of an Igboman as related by Segun Adeniyi (late president Yaradua's spokesperson) in contrasting scenarios right after the civil war or thereabout; one with a fellow igboman and the other with a Yorubaman. Excerpts from the article (full article here: http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/memories-of-biafran-nightmares/137279/ )

Fellow Igboman experience

But Iloh’s problem had just begun as he would recollect: “One morning, I was driving the small car given to me by the Red Cross on the street of Enugu when I was blocked by several police men who were in a convoy. As I argued with them, I saw the then Chief Justice of Eastern Nigeria, Justice Godfrey Ubaka Agbakoba, father of this young man, Olisa Agbakoba. This was a man I had known and respected from his days as a lawyer in Jos. He told me bluntly: ‘Iloh, I have orders to take this car from you from the administrator.’ As I tried to argue with him, his police orderlies bundled me out of my car and drove away, leaving me stranded on the street of Enugu. And this was not even a government car.”

Yorubaman experience

Iloh and most members of his generation do not believe Yorubas did anything against them in the course of the war and do not hold Yoruba people responsible for what most of them consider a betrayal by Awolowo. They may not say so directly but the tales most tell of the way they were helped by one Yoruba friend or another when they returned to Lagos is quite revealing. That of Rev Iloh was not different. Besides the fact that he met his property intact and the help he received from friends like the late Ambassador Segun Olusola, Rev Iloh recalled how he became a rich man almost overnight. “When the federal government came up with the indigenisation policy, there was this company that was involved in installation of underground tanks for petroleum companies. I wanted to buy it but knew I could never raise the kind of money it was going for so I called a friend of mine, Dapo Gbalajobi and told him my predicament. He said he knew one Union Bank manager and would take me to him so the man could help. He took me to the bank and introduced me to the man who I was meeting for the first time. I was given forms to open an account, paid in some deposit and was subsequently given the money to buy the company. I had never met the bank manager before, he didn’t know me but just accepted me on the recommendation of Dapo Gbalajobi. With that I eventually became a very wealthy man with several engineers working for me and I had offices in several capital cities across the country.”

1 Like

Re: Igbo Will Always Love Yoruba--eurobomber by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 27, 2015
EasternLion:
Eurobomber, u no get hope.

You are lost. Come home.

Spits *twah*.

Stop this nonsense. How is asking for love & peace being lost? Only Satan and his children hate love & peace and I know Igbos are people filled with love for others and peaceful too.

And for your info, though I am not based in the East, I go home regularly. I know my father's land and I know my father's house do you hear me?

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Will Always Love Yoruba--eurobomber by cheruv: 9:58am On Jul 27, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

No, all Igbos will rather forsake you and your likes. What is your problem bro, Obu gini kwanu nwanem? Okwa Ndigbo bu umuChineke? Anyi bu ndi udo choro udo.

Anyi bu ndi Ifunnaya, kaanyi na ahun ndi Yoruba nanya na ga niru ka Chineke na gozi anyi. cheesy cheesy
Good fences make good neighbors!

Ahurum mmadu niile n'anya mana o bughi m na onye niile gaebili! Ugbu a,ihnye no nīhu oche bu nwereonwe..nke a bu ihnye ndi okwukwe ndi Igbo kwesiri ike.
Dollyak omalicha anyi kiss biko kwenu eurobomber alumdi ka o kwusi I nye anyi nsogbu.ike agwula umu Igbo ihu udi eri ndi a! angry
Umu Igbo nāga nīhu,nihi na oganihu agaghi esi ala Naijiria abia.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Will Always Love Yoruba--eurobomber by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 27, 2015
AshiwajuFoward:

I find what you just wrote very true and instructive, and it reminds me of the experiences of an Igboman as related by Segun Adeniyi (late president Yaradua's spokesperson) in contrasting scenarios; one with a fellow igboman and the other with a Yorubaman. Excerpts from the article (full article here: http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/memories-of-biafran-nightmares/137279/ )

Thank you for sharing this.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking News: Maiduguri Is Not Under Attack. / FG In New Push To Enforce Recovery Of Over N5 Trillion AMCON Debts / El-zakzaky: Police Warn Against Demonstration, Ask Citizens To Be Vigilant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.