Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,909 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Reasons Why First Class Students Never Become First Class People In Life - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Reasons Why First Class Students Never Become First Class People In Life (43903 Views)

Reasons Why First Class Students Never Become First Class People In Life / UNIMAID Graduates 172 First-class Students / 10 Causes Of Poor Academic Performance In School – Most Students Never Admit #8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why First Class Students Never Become First Class People In Life by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 27, 2015
dat one is not my business......alll i need now is 500million naira.
Re: Reasons Why First Class Students Never Become First Class People In Life by refreshrate: 10:49am On Jul 27, 2015
HoluwadareY:
y are u sounding like u r frustrated...people dat behav like u are dos dat wanted First class so much but never get it.BTw must every1 own a business of dia own? If every1 own a business who will b d subordinate? Can every1 b d president? And Besides: i would rather make first class and later find out its not worth it than have a pass wch i might later regret!

If i was frustrated like you aptly put it i wouldnt be the one not being able to raise a point without thinking it through first.

This is exactly how you intend to make first class in academics but not in life.

1.See a post.( Like this)

2. Not thinking, but believing you can justify what you clearly do not know but you must write something because you have keyboard and data (That crap you wrote about some fellow from a dead bank that was no better than a micro finance bank)

3. Get your baseless point burst with salient points ( My response that your example was whack)

4. You then come like you have something even more intelligent to say basing it on emotions, hoping you can score a point, whilst failing to justify your earlier post or anything for that matter, thinking you understand that i am frustrated. Im tempted to call you an idiot for this but ill let it slide, besides youre not worth it.

Guy this isnt your mum youre trying to preach to about how you hope to graduate first class so she will look at you with pride in her eyes...till you graduate.

This is the school of hard knocks and by God if i have to wear out every key on my keypad till it sinks into your small head that youre living in a fools paradise, believe me i will.

Now calm down.

Breathe deep.

Try and think

I mean think very well before you come back here to type anything.

and please Choose your next words very wisely
Re: Reasons Why First Class Students Never Become First Class People In Life by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 27, 2015
left to me oooooo.......its good as first class people dey....at least wen d third class open company......he no go put anoda third employees and even if he put sef dey no go plenty....na dis same first class and two one pple he go put...so dey r very.much needed

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why First Class Students Never Become First Class People In Life by chynergy1(m): 10:53am On Jul 27, 2015
Go on missions and win a soul for eternal rewards. Do something you believe in! Think less of becoming an excellent student but think more of becoming an excellent person. Make the world your classroom!

i love that.

classroom has really made some of us less innovative.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why First Class Students Never Become First Class People In Life by Anuoluwapo3054(m): 10:55am On Jul 27, 2015
Akkord4gov:
Beefing everywhere.Now,they have shifted their beefing to firstclass graduates.Nawa o for these jobless people...
There is no excuse for your failure.Try your best anywhere you find yourself and who told you that all firstclass graduates are only concern about their books without social life?Firstclass maynot be the richest but definitely there is self confidence
Don't mind them jor.....Man can never be contented. If person graduate with 2:2, dem go talk say the person no fit get job, except 2:1 or 1st class
..now first class people sef no sure again...shaking my head for some people sha...as for me, I have neva stop and I won't stop trusting God for a brighter future.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why First Class Students Never Become First Class People In Life by Gwan2(m): 10:56am On Jul 27, 2015
Datamega:
Lies from the pit of hell
MORONIC SCAMMERS.
U call him at ur risk
Re: Reasons Why First Class Students Never Become First Class People In Life by zonax(m): 10:57am On Jul 27, 2015
School will only teach you how to be a good employee or graduate with good grades. Success in life requires more than that.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why First Class Students Never Become First Class People In Life by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 27, 2015
All Di kind topic dey make dis thread tire me. They r always discouraging diligence n hardwork. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why First Class Students Never Become First Class People In Life by adeyemidare(m): 11:03am On Jul 27, 2015
sonofananimal1:
grin grin

YOU KNOW SAY NIGERIA NO SABI READ INSTRUCTION. grin grin

Like me

Lolz. Did you just put the blame on Nigeria ?.

Just watch your skillful act next time. Take care
Re: Reasons Why First Class Students Never Become First Class People In Life by HoluwadareY(m): 11:12am On Jul 27, 2015
refreshrate:

If i was frustrated like you aptly put it i wouldnt be the one not being able to raise a point without thinking it through first.

This is exactly how you intend to make first class in academics but not in life.

1.See a post.( Like this)

2. Not thinking, but believing you can justify what you clearly do not know but you must write something because you have keyboard and data (That crap you wrote about some fellow from a dead bank that was no better than a micro finance bank)

3. Get your baseless point burst with salient points ( My response that your example was whack)

4. You then come like you have something even more intelligent to say basing it on emotions, hoping you can score a point, whilst failing to justify your earlier post or anything for that matter, thinking you understand that i am frustrated. Im tempted to call you an idiot for this but ill let it slide, besides youre not worth it.

Guy this isnt your mum youre trying to preach to about how you hope to graduate first class so she will look at you with pride in her eyes...till you graduate.

This is the school of hard knocks and by God if i have to wear out every key on my keypad till it sinks into your small head that youre living in a fools paradise, believe me i will.

Now calm down.

Breathe deep.

Try and think

I mean think very well before you come back here to type anything.

and please Choose your next words very wisely
What ever is worth doing is worth doing very well!!!peace

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why First Class Students Never Become First Class People In Life by UfuomaUN(m): 11:19am On Jul 27, 2015
Soon they'll say education is a waste of time.

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why First Class Students Never Become First Class People In Life by spencekat(m): 11:49am On Jul 27, 2015
Curriculum at Nigerian universities are faulty.Some of these aforementioned ought to have been factored into our courses/curriculum.
Re: Reasons Why First Class Students Never Become First Class People In Life by EJUNMA: 11:52am On Jul 27, 2015
That a wonderful analysis and advice.
Re: Reasons Why First Class Students Never Become First Class People In Life by HighIQ(m): 11:53am On Jul 27, 2015
Lalasticlala i have posted a somewhat similar topic like this before https://www.nairaland.com/2379282/5-ways-3rd-class-n
Re: Reasons Why First Class Students Never Become First Class People In Life by baloney: 11:55am On Jul 27, 2015
Gud pieces
keep it up....
Re: Reasons Why First Class Students Never Become First Class People In Life by vecman22(m): 12:04pm On Jul 27, 2015
dapyd1:
The truth is this;
75% of what we need to get to the top in life is not taught in the Nigerian curriculum, 75% of what is taught in the Nigerian curriculum is not needed to get to the top in life.

hmmmm

your words are big....God bless you..
Re: Reasons Why First Class Students Never Become First Class People In Life by vecman22(m): 12:05pm On Jul 27, 2015
dapyd1:
The truth is this;
75% of what we need to get to the top in life is not taught in the Nigerian curriculum, 75% of what is taught in the Nigerian curriculum is not needed to get to the top in life.

hmmmm

this got me thinking..

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why First Class Students Never Become First Class People In Life by NifemiOlu(m): 12:11pm On Jul 27, 2015
refreshrate:

1. MD not owner
2. Where is the stupid bank or MD today?

Looooooool. Guy, you dey vex o
Re: Reasons Why First Class Students Never Become First Class People In Life by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 27, 2015
adeyemidare:
A first class student/graduate of a field is a highly focused individual in that field. Someone, who amidst distractions faced a particular task and did it diligently.
When you need someone to solve a problem with high diligency, time restriction and less distractions, hire a first class graduate from the field that the problem exist.
Thank you

Dare
First class graduate (Geography)
also someone with a limited vision and telescope, think within a box, a pattern, a preexisting ideology. Most times ideas are not born out of focus, success is not the product of strength but experience and trial, creative is of imagination and carefree mind set, not IQ, been smart is a kiddish disposition, intelligence requires contempt.
Re: Reasons Why First Class Students Never Become First Class People In Life by refreshrate: 12:40pm On Jul 27, 2015
SouthernBreeze:
Is that why you had a 3rd class OP? grin

From your post you obviously didnt graduate tops in your class that is if you went to school at all.
The OP posted something said by a professor in a school, you are asking if thats why he graduated third class.
some people too follow join begin like what you wrote.

Ah God. I know there is yet reason for this sha.
Re: Reasons Why First Class Students Never Become First Class People In Life by refreshrate: 12:49pm On Jul 27, 2015
adeyemidare:
A first class student/graduate of a field is a highly focused individual in that field. Someone, who amidst distractions faced a [/b]particular task and did it diligently.
When you need someone to solve a problem with[b] high diligency,
time restriction and less distractions, hire a first class graduate from the field that the problem exist.
Thank you

Dare
First class graduate (Geography)

At bolded if truly these are the rantings of a first class student/graduate then i guess we really are more screwed than we thought.
What kind of composition is this? Or was your first class in a foreign language?

Which school awarded you first class in Geography with this sorry excuse of the use of English language abeg?

To your post or what can be comprehended of your attempt at the English language, cramming and pouring does not i repeat does not make for intelligence.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why First Class Students Never Become First Class People In Life by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 27, 2015
How quickly poor grades are (will be) forgotten in the shadows of power and wealth.
Re: Reasons Why First Class Students Never Become First Class People In Life by desource13(m): 12:55pm On Jul 27, 2015
refreshrate:

If you can name one first class graduate that has done something worthy of mention that has actually affected humanity and shown a way in any sphere o, Even if it's to provide employment to improve other lives this your talk will make sense otherwise gerara hia mehn. shiit mehn.
. Former minister of Agriculture Dr Adesina, he is a 1st class graduate nd he worked hard 2 reshape Nigeria Agriculture industry nd he is nw d president of AFDB... Stop hating on 1st class cos u re nt able 2 make it

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why First Class Students Never Become First Class People In Life by refreshrate: 12:59pm On Jul 27, 2015
SAVEDBABA:
left to me oooooo.......its good as first class people dey....at least wen d third class open company......he no go put anoda third employees and even if he put sef dey no go plenty....na dis same first class and two one pple he go put...so dey r very.much needed

You obviously have never run a company before.
na theory you wan use run your company abi?

issokay o.

Guy better find people wey get experience and connections on how to get things done.

Person sabi cram for exam mean say him sabi work abi?
Re: Reasons Why First Class Students Never Become First Class People In Life by delectablegyal(f): 1:03pm On Jul 27, 2015
Na music dey sell now.
Re: Reasons Why First Class Students Never Become First Class People In Life by dapyd1(m): 1:08pm On Jul 27, 2015
vecman22:

hmmmm

this got me thinking..
You welcome Sir.
Re: Reasons Why First Class Students Never Become First Class People In Life by refreshrate: 1:14pm On Jul 27, 2015
desource13:
. Former minister of Agriculture Dr Adesina, he is a 1st class graduate nd he worked hard 2 reshape Nigeria Agriculture industry nd he is nw d president of AFDB... Stop hating on 1st class cos u re nt able 2 make it

Guy calm down
youre getting worked up for nothing

What was his impact in any of those positions?
I dare you to mention one.

secondly the posts both of them, is it only first class graduates that have handled such positions?
So it obviously must mean it wasnt his first class that got him there.

We both know how people get to such positions so please kindly tell me something worthy of note
Re: Reasons Why First Class Students Never Become First Class People In Life by Lovechyld101(m): 1:18pm On Jul 27, 2015
Reason is Life is Bi-Sexual anyBody Can Blow..
Re: Reasons Why First Class Students Never Become First Class People In Life by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 27, 2015
Dollyak:
The statistics says otherwise. The first sentence lost it. Bye
pls can I get knw u?
Re: Reasons Why First Class Students Never Become First Class People In Life by refreshrate: 1:27pm On Jul 27, 2015
NifemiOlu:

Looooooool. Guy, you dey vex o

no mind the guy coming here to give old testament

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why First Class Students Never Become First Class People In Life by desource13(m): 1:51pm On Jul 27, 2015
refreshrate:

Guy calm down
youre getting worked up for nothing

What was his impact in any of those positions?
I dare you to mention one.

secondly the posts both of them, is it only first class graduates that have handled such positions?
So it obviously must mean it wasnt his first class that got him there.

We both know how people get to such positions so please kindly tell me something worthy of note
. I'll leave u with dis 2 links 2 read abt him https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akinwumi_Adesina and www.premiumtimesng.com/news/183839-nigerian-minister-adesina-elected-president-of-african-dev-bank.html. God bless u as u read
Re: Reasons Why First Class Students Never Become First Class People In Life by TheSuperNerd(m): 2:05pm On Jul 27, 2015
Has anyone here read the Robert Kiyosaki book, "Why 'A' students work for 'C' students and 'B' students work for the government" ? It's quite revealing...

The topic and contents of this thread hits a very important cord in our education today. In my medical college, I'm reputed as the highest 'hardworker', most voracious reader and most studious scholar. But I have disdain 4 d fact that we 'nerds' or bookish heroes dont know how to think outside the textbooks. Right 4m my high school days, I've always strived to be a unique kind of 'Genius', Academic Star, and Distinction Student. I hv made great strides academically and I'm still doing so. So far I'm not limited to the academics, I'm a rising book writer and researcher at Johns Hopkins despite combining these with my soon-to-begin 2nd degree medical studies in medicine at Unizik.
I recently finished my 1st medical degree at Unizik as a First class brainiac BUT u see, grades get u thru school. But it's what u got upstairs(in ur brain), d beauty of ur personality and ur life values that determine how significant ur life walk wud be. I BELIEVE TO BE SUPER EXCELLENT, U MUST COMBINE THE QUALITIES OF HARDWORK AND SMARTWORK, THIRST TO BE THE BEST AT ANYTHING, A THINK-OUTSIDE-THE-BOOKS MENTALITY AND A HARMONIOUS R/SHIP WITH THE HOLYSPIRIT(scoff all u want here, but Dis is what stands me out 4m oda nerds, geeks or geniuses). I cud say more but dis is enough said already...

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rccg Scholaship/bursary / Question Paper Of A School In Abuja For Primary Four Pupils / 30 Students Were On Bridge Taking Selfies 'ABTU Vice Chancellor'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.