Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,490 members, 7,808,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

Nigerian Girls Can Cook! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Can Cook! (653 Views)

Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. / Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted / I Still Can't Believe Some Girls Can Be Stingy To This Extent. (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Girls Can Cook! by deji2009(m): 9:34am On Jul 27, 2015
Hello folks,

I visited a friend of mine yesterday and a carpet cleaner came in to clean my friend carpets in preparation for inspection by his landlord.
My friend and his wife, myself and three other people all exchanged pleasantries with the carpet cleaner. I think he was made welcome and said that his brother's wife is a Nigerian and "she is a good cook". I listened and observed his body language after saying that, immediately I felt that this guy and his uncle must be enjoying themselves. I felt it that was the first time have heard a positive comments about our queen. If it were a negative comments and I am not a Nigerian, I would have register that in my brain and avoid Nigeria girls at all cost. Therefore, let us learn how to paint positives instead negatives, i.e. our ladies, our country, presidents so on and so fourth Thanks for reading
Re: Nigerian Girls Can Cook! by Kingsasian(m): 9:36am On Jul 27, 2015
J
Re: Nigerian Girls Can Cook! by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 27, 2015
Ok
Re: Nigerian Girls Can Cook! by winetapper: 9:40am On Jul 27, 2015
so in summary what you trying to point out?
Re: Nigerian Girls Can Cook! by therealdeal10: 9:47am On Jul 27, 2015
Lyk 60%, d rest r crap
Re: Nigerian Girls Can Cook! by deji2009(m): 10:03am On Jul 27, 2015
winetapper:
so in summary what you trying to point out?

Go back to my texts and look for therefore
Re: Nigerian Girls Can Cook! by naijaboiy: 10:07am On Jul 27, 2015
You're welcome. cool

(1) (Reply)

You Can't Do It Alone. / Do You ‘turn Toward’ Your Spouse? / Cheating Makes You Wiser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.