Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

Dogara Must Cut Ties With PDP —APC Group - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dogara Must Cut Ties With PDP —APC Group (12766 Views)

Nigeria Is Sinking Under Buhari – APC Group / Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group / APC Group Endorses Dickson Of PDP - Controversial Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dogara Must Cut Ties With PDP —APC Group by opeloida: 10:46am On Jul 27, 2015
it is not a must
Re: Dogara Must Cut Ties With PDP —APC Group by Firefire(m): 10:46am On Jul 27, 2015
Interesting...
Re: Dogara Must Cut Ties With PDP —APC Group by maxiuc(m): 10:46am On Jul 27, 2015
This is funny but why have this Honourables and senators refused to concentrate on which that brought them there instead they are fighting over leadership anyway that's always how things goes when northerners have the majority

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dogara Must Cut Ties With PDP —APC Group by opeloida: 10:47am On Jul 27, 2015
Re: Dogara Must Cut Ties With PDP —APC Group by Billygee2u: 10:47am On Jul 27, 2015
Dagora ties with PDP,is it the problem facing Nigerians?
Re: Dogara Must Cut Ties With PDP —APC Group by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 27, 2015
*passing by*

Re: Dogara Must Cut Ties With PDP —APC Group by Bugatie(m): 10:53am On Jul 27, 2015
DropShot:

Mugu, who you be? You be PPA abi na defense chief?

Like I said, shut it already!
Re: Dogara Must Cut Ties With PDP —APC Group by DropShot: 10:55am On Jul 27, 2015
Bugatie:

Like I said, shut it already!
Shut your hole? Idiota! grin

By the way, which kind network you dey use wey you no dey quick respond? Abi na you be the guy wey dey climb "rooftop" for Kogi to get service?
Re: Dogara Must Cut Ties With PDP —APC Group by damiloladuke1: 10:55am On Jul 27, 2015
sure, enough of eye services

CHECK MY SIGNATURE TO READ MY HILARIOUS PERSONAL DIARY
Re: Dogara Must Cut Ties With PDP —APC Group by eliwa47(m): 10:56am On Jul 27, 2015
That is if dogara will listen, u know say dog wey won lost no dey hear the hunter's whistles!
Re: Dogara Must Cut Ties With PDP —APC Group by kernel504(m): 10:57am On Jul 27, 2015
Wow

Re: Dogara Must Cut Ties With PDP —APC Group by Opinedecandid(m): 10:58am On Jul 27, 2015
'MUST'

What a huge joke.

Is it possible for us to cut ties with our acquaintances just like that?
Re: Dogara Must Cut Ties With PDP —APC Group by melvin0004(m): 10:59am On Jul 27, 2015
[quote author=SaiBuharii post=36319086]Dogara must go!!![/quote Go where. .in ur dreams
Re: Dogara Must Cut Ties With PDP —APC Group by Kingspin(m): 10:59am On Jul 27, 2015
Mumu APC! For our democracy to grow as expected, our politicians must embark on politics of sportmanship to bring that change we must not necessary make selfish enemies . The energy could be use to drive important development.
Re: Dogara Must Cut Ties With PDP —APC Group by Seuncoded(f): 11:11am On Jul 27, 2015
Please help help
Re: Dogara Must Cut Ties With PDP —APC Group by anonimi: 11:13am On Jul 27, 2015
Did Tambuwal cut ties with ACN/APC when he was made Speaker of the House in 2011 despite Jonathan and PDP proposing a yoruba woman, Hon. Mulikat Akande whom Tinubu worked against, therefore effectively MARGINALISING his own tribe.

Is it not a BASTARD who would do such a thing

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dogara Must Cut Ties With PDP —APC Group by arabianights: 11:16am On Jul 27, 2015
SaiBuharii:
Dogara must go!!!

Am telling you. this man feels powerful and popular,constantly on tv doing what its not his job.
I believe he must have a copy of his functions,is hosting foreign dignataries or signing ageements part of it?

I strongly suspect this man is using this avenue to seriously put himself out there for a hidden agenda,mark my words, he is eyeing a political ambition come 2019............i cant stand him or saraki.They both have hidden agendas
Re: Dogara Must Cut Ties With PDP —APC Group by HzRF(m): 11:26am On Jul 27, 2015
Keep fooling yourself
Re: Dogara Must Cut Ties With PDP —APC Group by UnknownT: 11:31am On Jul 27, 2015
Jeez!!! What concerns PDP with leadership tussle within the APC House of Representatives caucus? This one is not the senate they will use Ike's emergence as excuse. Speaker and his deputy are APC members, or does the name PDP give them an erect.ion?

1 Like

Re: Dogara Must Cut Ties With PDP —APC Group by HzRF(m): 11:32am On Jul 27, 2015
eliwa47:
That is if dogara will listen, u know say dog wey won lost no dey hear the hunter's whistles!
Gud
D thing u talk so
Tinubu don understand am ehn
Re: Dogara Must Cut Ties With PDP —APC Group by mrborntodoit: 11:45am On Jul 27, 2015
tola9ja:
[s][/s]

Hypocrite identified !
Re: Dogara Must Cut Ties With PDP —APC Group by spencekat(m): 11:52am On Jul 27, 2015
These APC guys should allow Dogara be.
Re: Dogara Must Cut Ties With PDP —APC Group by Lionsclaw: 12:02pm On Jul 27, 2015
I have never seen any group who wail like APC lawmakers. Every week they have something new to cry about grin
Re: Dogara Must Cut Ties With PDP —APC Group by Reference(m): 12:52pm On Jul 27, 2015
Consolidation Group, Loyalist Group. Me too wan form my own, Apocalypse Group. So....
Re: Dogara Must Cut Ties With PDP —APC Group by jidebaba69(m): 1:10pm On Jul 27, 2015
SaiBuharii:
Dogara must go!!!

ts quite obbvious that dogara mst go. He is PDP disguise so his being speaker is not good for the polity. there are to many misgivings in the House so if tere is to be harmony then Dogara must go.simple and short,
Re: Dogara Must Cut Ties With PDP —APC Group by cktheluckyman: 1:12pm On Jul 27, 2015
arabianights:

Am telling you. this man feels powerful and popular,constantly on tv doing what its not his job.
I believe he must have a copy of his functions,is hosting foreign dignataries or signing ageements part of it?

I strongly suspect this man is using this avenue to seriously put himself out there for a hidden agenda,mark my words, he is eyeing a political ambition come 2019............i cant stand him or saraki.They both have hidden agendas

Go and commt suicide then.Sai Saraki/Dogara tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Dogara Must Cut Ties With PDP —APC Group by arabianights: 2:00pm On Jul 27, 2015
cktheluckyman:

Go and commt suicide then.Sai Saraki/Dogara tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

No i wont,have so much to give and take from this life and am yet to even start.
Just do me a favour by taking my place in the suicide mission,thanks alot. i really owe u and forever indebted. Abeg help metell devil that i said im no see me and im no go ever see me,amen

1 Like

Re: Dogara Must Cut Ties With PDP —APC Group by arabianights: 2:02pm On Jul 27, 2015
arnoldwilliamz:
*passing by*

shiiiit!!! God punish devil.

Men,this is sooooo appetizing.Y are u doing this to us?

1 Like

Re: Dogara Must Cut Ties With PDP —APC Group by arabianights: 2:03pm On Jul 27, 2015
jidebaba69:

ts quite obbvious that dogara mst go. He is PDP disguise so his being speaker is not good for the polity. there are to many misgivings in the House so if tere is to be harmony then Dogara must go.simple and short,

Gbam!
Re: Dogara Must Cut Ties With PDP —APC Group by saintopus(m): 2:56pm On Jul 27, 2015
Neduzze5:
The APC has shown in various ways that it is a party that was not ready to take on the mantle of leadership at any given time.

It is just a party of former criminals in the PDP that came together with the sole aim of overthrowing GEJ. If their Presidential candidate was Tinubu, by now, the party would have been long buried.

That's the reason why we are having all these incessant and unnecessary mumurisim!!

Virtually all our leaders in Nigeria in the past were never prepared to take over leadership roles. Little wonder therefore will show us the reason our leaders over the years have been in one disappointing and poor leadership quality to another. I know that from the way am seeing things this administration has a long learning period. The past administration never fared much because of this.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kebbi State PDP Chairman DUMPS Party Defects To APC-KO / Justice Mamman Nasir Is Dead / Police Denies Sealing APC National Secretariat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.