Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

For Sale In Abuja-u.s Used Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop ************ SOLD********** - Technology Market (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / For Sale In Abuja-u.s Used Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop ************ SOLD********** (5035 Views)

For Sale In Abuja-U.S Used Asus Memo Pad Smart 10 ME301T / For Sale In Abuja-u.s Used Dell Inspiron 1521 Laptop **********SOLD************* / For Sale In Abuja-u.s Used Toshiba Satellite M105-S3041 Laptop******SOLD******** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Sale In Abuja-u.s Used Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop ************ SOLD********** by TheAvenger: 10:10am On Sep 13, 2015
Still available
Re: For Sale In Abuja-u.s Used Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop ************ SOLD********** by TheAvenger: 10:10am On Sep 13, 2015
Still available.
Re: For Sale In Abuja-u.s Used Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop ************ SOLD********** by TheAvenger: 4:23pm On Sep 13, 2015
Still available
Re: For Sale In Abuja-u.s Used Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop ************ SOLD********** by TheAvenger: 10:33am On Sep 14, 2015
Still available.
Re: For Sale In Abuja-u.s Used Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop ************ SOLD********** by TheAvenger: 1:46pm On Sep 14, 2015
Still available
Re: For Sale In Abuja-u.s Used Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop ************ SOLD********** by Segekesy(m): 3:22pm On Sep 14, 2015
TheAvenger:
Still available
This man is a scammer dont waste your money
Re: For Sale In Abuja-u.s Used Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop ************ SOLD********** by TheAvenger: 7:49pm On Sep 14, 2015
Still available.
Re: For Sale In Abuja-u.s Used Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop ************ SOLD********** by TheAvenger: 8:26pm On Sep 14, 2015
Segekesy:
This man is a scammer dont waste your money

I am sure you have tried and is still trying every means possible to draw me into joining issues with you but I will not do so.

Thank you for your name calling and aspersions.
Re: For Sale In Abuja-u.s Used Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop ************ SOLD********** by TheAvenger: 8:57pm On Sep 14, 2015
Still available.
Re: For Sale In Abuja-u.s Used Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop ************ SOLD********** by Segekesy(m): 9:05pm On Sep 14, 2015
TheAvenger:

I am sure you have tried and is still trying every means possible to draw me into joining issues with you but I will not do so.

Thank you for your name calling and aspersions.
pretender , what i'm trying to do is that, i don't want another person to fall victim of your dubious act again, yes i admit av lost my hard earn money, but i wut allow you to dupe another person again.
Re: For Sale In Abuja-u.s Used Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop ************ SOLD********** by TheAvenger: 11:22pm On Sep 14, 2015
Still available
Re: For Sale In Abuja-u.s Used Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop ************ SOLD********** by TheAvenger: 6:21am On Sep 15, 2015
Still available.
Re: For Sale In Abuja-u.s Used Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop ************ SOLD********** by TheAvenger: 2:22pm On Sep 15, 2015
Still available
Re: For Sale In Abuja-u.s Used Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop ************ SOLD********** by TheAvenger: 3:26pm On Sep 15, 2015
Still available.
Re: For Sale In Abuja-u.s Used Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop ************ SOLD********** by TheAvenger: 4:36pm On Sep 15, 2015
Still available
Re: For Sale In Abuja-u.s Used Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop ************ SOLD********** by TheAvenger: 10:47pm On Sep 15, 2015
Still available.
Re: For Sale In Abuja-u.s Used Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop ************ SOLD********** by Segekesy(m): 11:04pm On Sep 15, 2015
TheAvenger:
Still available.
419 stop deceiving innocent people here on nairaland, i regret patronizing you. You can deny it if you're not a scammer
Re: For Sale In Abuja-u.s Used Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop ************ SOLD********** by TheAvenger: 7:50am On Sep 16, 2015
Still available
Re: For Sale In Abuja-u.s Used Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop ************ SOLD********** by Segekesy(m): 8:06pm On Sep 21, 2015
TheAvenger:
Still available
Avenger or what do you call your name, i can see that you try to relocate in order to continue your dubious act in other forum. I will make sure i expose you barawo, ole, thief, liar
Re: For Sale In Abuja-u.s Used Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop ************ SOLD********** by Segekesy(m): 9:04am On Sep 24, 2015
Scam alert, this man called Avenger has left to other forum, pls be careful and watchout for him, he will tell you he stayed in Kubwa Abuja i will drop his number here. My 22kplus is gone, who knows..,, the next victim
Re: For Sale In Abuja-u.s Used Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop ************ SOLD********** by Segekesy(m): 9:19am On Sep 24, 2015
Scam scam scam This are his current contact for now in case you see him in other forum : 07059644354, 08127242196 and bb: 79D85D29
Re: For Sale In Abuja-u.s Used Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop ************ SOLD********** by TheAvenger: 9:50am On Sep 24, 2015
Segekesy:
Scam scam scam This are his current contact for now in case you see him in other forum : 07059644354, 08127242196 and bb: 79D85D29

Young man, my contact details are already on this thread. I don't hide them.

I had decided that I would not join issues with you - especially not via this forum - but it seems you have nothing else to do but to come here and spew invectives.

Why not start by stating the exact details of the so-called "scam". Let's start from there.
Re: For Sale In Abuja-u.s Used Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop ************ SOLD********** by Segekesy(m): 1:26pm On Sep 28, 2015
TheAvenger:

Young man, my contact details are already on this thread. I don't hide them.

I had decided that I would not join issues with you - especially not via this forum - but it seems you have nothing else to do but to come here and spew invectives.

Why not start by stating the exact details of the so-called "scam". Let's start from there.
so you can talk now, after all effort to reach you more than 2month now, infact i don't want to join issues with you anymore, (beside you said that before) coz i no you wun't refund my money or do anything since you refuse to pick my calls since two month now. I don't want any other person to fall for your dubious act anymore that's why i put your number here incase you to run to other forums. You talk as if you're Godly or someones that has integrity the day i saw you and on this forum, but now have learnt my lesson. Do you know how many month it took me to save that money, it may look small but it means alot to me, you now have the god's to ask me to explain after several calls and text messages which you din'nt reply why can't you explain it here instead of pretending as if we've not met before.
Re: For Sale In Abuja-u.s Used Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop ************ SOLD********** by TheAvenger: 3:08pm On Sep 28, 2015
Segekesy:
so you can talk now, after all effort to reach you more than 2month now, infact i don't want to join issues with you anymore, (beside you said that before) coz i no you wun't refund my money or do anything since you refuse to pick my calls since two month now. I don't want any other person to fall for your dubious act anymore that's why i put your number here incase you to run to other forums. You talk as if you're Godly or someones that has integrity the day i saw you and on this forum, but now have learnt my lesson. Do you know how many month it took me to save that money, it may look small but it means alot to me, you now have the god's to ask me to explain after several calls and text messages which you din'nt reply why can't you explain it here instead of pretending as if we've not met before.

Please do not get it wrong. I do not and have not pretended as if I do not know you. I merely asked that you state the details instead of calling me a "scammer" outright.

First off, I am very sorry if you feel you have not gotten your money's worth from the purchase of the laptop. But that is all I am apologising for!

I usually do not give guarantees on the longevity of the batteries of laptops that I sell for the simple fact that I buy them from online sources in the U.S and many of the sellers do not give such guarantees. Besides when I receive them, I usually do not test them long enough to ascertain the duration of the batteries. What I test for is if the battery holds a charge (and if it functions properly as it should). If it does not, I usually buy a new battery or state the fact to the potentially buyer (which I did to you with regards to another laptop you were interested in).

Now in your own case, I told you that the battery was a new battery because indeed that was what the seller told me (it even came in its pack). He said the battery does not hold a charge at all hence he bought a new battery for it and a replacement back cover with a view to changing the one on it which was a bit rough and scratched but he decided to sell and buy a new one. He sold it with the new battery and back cover he bought. I gave you the cover. When I received the laptop, I discovered that the battery indeed does not hold a charge at all hence I put the one that he added and confirmed that it held a charge. All this I informed you.

Now you called later and informed me that the battery does not last more than an hour and that you want to exchange it with another laptop I had on sale. I told you that is was okay by me but you should come to Kubwa and do the exchange. But no. You wanted me to come to AYA and meet you. You did not want to spend money on transportation but you wanted me to waste fuel. And be inconvenienced while at it. You did not want to inconvenience yourself at all. I stopped receiving your calls because I knew the whole thing would be going back and forth and I did not have the time for it. Besides, the duration of a battery is not and should not be a serious issue when buying a USED electronic device. If you told me that the motherboard or screen died (or that it just does not function at all) and I did nothing, you would be somewhat justified in calling me bad names.

If this is what you call a scam, then good luck - until you experience a real scam that is. Once again. I am very sorry if you feel you have not gotten your money's worth from the purchase of the laptop. You can keep coming here to call me names for all I care. All I know is that I never scammed you in any way whatsoever. Have a good day.
Re: For Sale In Abuja-u.s Used Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop ************ SOLD********** by Segekesy(m): 6:13pm On Sep 28, 2015
TheAvenger:

Please do not get it wrong. I do not and have not pretended as if I do not know you. I merely asked that you state the details instead of calling me a "scammer" outright.

First off, I am very sorry if you feel you have not gotten your money's worth from the purchase of the laptop. But that is all I am apologising for!

I usually do not give guarantees on the longevity of the batteries of laptops that I sell for the simple fact that I buy them from online sources in the U.S and many of the sellers do not give such guarantees. Besides when I receive them, I usually do not test them long enough to ascertain the duration of the batteries. What I test for is if the battery holds a charge (and if it functions properly as it should). If it does not, I usually buy a new battery or state the fact to the potentially buyer (which I did to you with regards to another laptop you were interested in).

Now in your own case, I told you that the battery was a new battery because indeed that was what the seller told me (it even came in its pack). He said the battery does not hold a charge at all hence he bought a new battery for it and a replacement back cover with a view to changing the one on it which was a bit rough and scratched but he decided to sell and buy a new one. He sold it with the new battery and back cover he bought. I gave you the cover. When I received the laptop, I discovered that the battery indeed does not hold a charge at all hence I put the one that he added and confirmed that it held a charge. All this I informed you.

Now you called later and informed me that the battery does not last more than an hour and that you want to exchange it with another laptop I had on sale. I told you that is was okay by me but you should come to Kubwa and do the exchange. But no. You wanted me to come to AYA and meet you. You did not want to spend money on transportation but you wanted me to waste fuel. And be inconvenienced while at it. You did not want to inconvenience yourself at all. I stopped receiving your calls because I knew the whole thing would be going back and forth and I did not have the time for it. Besides, the duration of a battery is not and should not be a serious issue when buying a USED electronic device. If you told me that the motherboard or screen died (or that it just does not function at all) and I did nothing, you would be somewhat justified in calling me bad names.

If this is what you call a scam, then good luck - until you experience a real scam that is. Once again. I am very sorry if you feel you have not gotten your money's worth from the purchase of the laptop. You can keep coming here to call me names for all I care. All I know is that I never scammed you in any way whatsoever. Have a good day.
Is dat all,u first lie abt d processor which i later discover which u said is nt ur fault dat its d seller,u said its a new battery installed on it another lie coz d battery does'nt last 10mins,u said its a new extra covercase which i later check d under all d clips are all broken dat means its useless, again half of all d keys ar not working, d laptop is of no use, i wanted 2 check it dat day but the battery went off, u said u only charge it for 5mins. Dat's d moment i suppose 2 suspect ur dubiosity and reject it. I know u deliberately do it that y u refuse 2pick my calls since 2month now,since u said its not a scam dat you've not scam me pls tel me what 2 call u? its because i trusted u, coz i thought u're someone dat has integrity dats y i din't bother to check dat day. Since den u refuse to pick my calls since 2month now, u are stil pretending i'm not talking abt money value, i was disadpointed dat someone like u can be in such dubious act. u've succeded with dis,but not anymore, 2 me or odas
Re: For Sale In Abuja-u.s Used Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop ************ SOLD********** by TheAvenger: 12:11am On Sep 29, 2015
Segekesy:
Is dat all,u first lie abt d processor which i later discover which u said is nt ur fault dat its d seller,u said its a new battery installed on it another lie coz d battery does'nt last 10mins,u said its a new extra covercase which i later check d under all d clips are all broken dat means its useless, again half of all d keys ar not working, d laptop is of no use, i wanted 2 check it dat day but the battery went off, u said u only charge it for 5mins. Dat's d moment i suppose 2 suspect ur dubiosity and reject it. I know u deliberately do it that y u refuse 2pick my calls since 2month now,since u said its not a scam dat you've not scam me pls tel me what 2 call u? its because i trusted u, coz i thought u're someone dat has integrity dats y i din't bother to check dat day. Since den u refuse to pick my calls since 2month now, u are stil pretending i'm not talking abt money value, i was disadpointed dat someone like u can be in such dubious act. u've succeded with dis,but not anymore, 2 me or odas

This will definitely be the last I would come here to reply to you. I was afraid of this back and forth exchange and that was why I initially decided to ignore you.

You must understand that I do not use the laptops I sell. I buy them from Amazon and Ebay. I often copy the listing description and paste on my threads. In my nearly five years of doing online importation, I have come to discover a lot of things. I have lost money because the sellers did not state the true facts about their listings (some intentionally, some inadvertently) and while I do ask questions now, I can only take them for their words and hope for the best. I just stating this so that you have an idea of how the business works.

Now to attend to the points you raised:

1. I never lied about the processor. What you raised an issue about was the clock speed and I told you it was a mistake and you were okay with it. The clock speed or processor speed is different from the processor. Like I said, I copy and paste the item description on the item listing and did not know there was a discrepancy until you stated it.

2. I would not say more about the battery (because I have already done so in my previous post) except to say that you initially said it does not last up to an hour. Now it does not last 10 minutes. Next you will say it does not hold a charge at all.

3. With regards to the extra back cover, you have to understand that it is not part of the laptop and hence not part of your purchase. I decided to give it to you because it came with the laptop when I bought it and I had no use for it. If I had decided to sell it separately, you would not have even known it existed. I could have sold it for not less than 5k.

4. I would reply to "half of" the keys not working together with you saying you did not test the laptop. If you say you did not test that laptop, then you are truly mischievous (not to talk of being a liar). True when we met the first time, the laptop did not power up. The battery had gone down because i did not charge it. Remember that I do not use it. Also, if you charge any device that uses a battery, powers it off and leaves it for some days, when you power it up again, the charge would definitely reduce. I am sure you are aware of this. Anyhow, you said you did not have the money to pay for the laptop and asked me to wait. I said no and that you should call me when you have it. I went back and then charged the battery to about 80% or thereabouts. You later called that I should come and I did. You powered it up and tested everything you needed to test. How then did you know that the processor speed was not what I listed if you did not test it? You spent more than 10 minutes testing it. How come it did not go off since you say it does not last 10 minutes?

It is pertinent to note that the only complaint you made to me ab initio was the battery issue. These others, I am just knowing.

I think this is simply a case of buyer remorse and nothing more. If you want to keep coming here to spew half truths and call me names, be my guest. It is a public forum. You reserve the right to say what you wish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

INTERACTIVE WHITEBOARD SOLUTION FOR CLASSROOM (EBOARD, TACTEASY, TRACEBOARD) / Promo! Promo!! Promo!!! Solar Panels/inverters In Port Harcourt....pics / USA USED BLACKBERRY 8830 - N7,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.