Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,398 members, 7,808,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam (66613 Views)

"I Come, I Came And I Concer": Lady Says As She Celebrates After Her Final Exams / Final Year Student Of UNIZIK Dies From Malaria As Friends Mourn. Photos / Guy Signs On A Lady's Chest After Her Final Exams Today (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by yungkiz(m): 12:13pm On Jul 27, 2015
Hi to everyone,

Am a student of unizik 200 level, on my way to lecture this morning beside my lodge, I saw people pouring a girl paint in the name that she just finish her final degree exam.

Please, I want to ask does this also happen to other institution, because this is becoming too much here in unizik, you don't know who Is your enemy, they might use this oppurtunity to do you bad may be by pouring you acid... Please let the school authority look about it because me am afraid I don't want this on my own time.

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by TS2(m): 12:21pm On Jul 27, 2015
Don't worry.

You will soon step into reality.

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by ITSAWRAPP: 12:35pm On Jul 27, 2015
Congrats to her but what kinda celebration is that? shocked grin

Fellow Nairalanders, please check out our incredible offer below

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by Yustash001(m): 12:35pm On Jul 27, 2015
Lol...these people are wicked...
Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by Ojestas(m): 1:31pm On Jul 27, 2015
I hate this sh1t. . I didn't go to my hostel for 2days after writing my final paper cos one wouldn't escape it. . it annoys me a lot.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by dahdah: 1:31pm On Jul 27, 2015
This must be eradicated in our institutions, Last year some finalist lost their lives in different tertiary institutions because of this, some lost theirs while celebrating their birthday and I won't be surprise if we later hear something similar this year.

5 Likes

Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by Afrocatalyst: 1:31pm On Jul 27, 2015
Barbaric

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by colossus2: 1:32pm On Jul 27, 2015
Nonsense....whatever happened to popping champagne undecided

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by menix(m): 1:32pm On Jul 27, 2015
Nah dis kind pple dey finally get work for paint industry.

Wish her sandtex appointment letter in advance.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by Bonuwa: 1:32pm On Jul 27, 2015
Nice 1
Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by MARKone(m): 1:32pm On Jul 27, 2015
I Hope say that's not poo
Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by Onlyhandsome(m): 1:32pm On Jul 27, 2015
Hmmmmm dis guyz went too far, hope dem no mix pepper join
Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by ogzille(m): 1:32pm On Jul 27, 2015
Mumu celebration!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by simplynola(m): 1:32pm On Jul 27, 2015
Hope she gets a job as the marketing manager at Berger paints

10 Likes

Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 27, 2015
You'd soon enter the real world

1 Like

Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by mekaboy(m): 1:33pm On Jul 27, 2015
What shows that this is unizik?
Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by saxwizard(m): 1:33pm On Jul 27, 2015
its fun and childish as well
Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by madgoat(m): 1:33pm On Jul 27, 2015
undecided very childish

3 Likes

Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by williams368(m): 1:33pm On Jul 27, 2015
Tradition

1 Like

Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by valinda(m): 1:34pm On Jul 27, 2015
and possibly she never write her carry she had in 2nd year 1st semester.... naa only 3rd ppl say do dis rubbish.... well I ll be doing mine on 10th August

#ESUT

1 Like

Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 27, 2015
She's as ugly as shit.
That was why they gave her shit instead of champagne
Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by Djboosting: 1:34pm On Jul 27, 2015
Lucky she wasn't beaten with cane like we over here...

Palm oil, pepper, paint, pure water... Etc...name it..

U'll now be like "they should be happy for me, not unleash crazy things on me"... undecided cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by valinda(m): 1:34pm On Jul 27, 2015
and possibly she never write her carry over she had in 2nd year 1st semester.... naa only 3rd ppl say do dis rubbish.... well I ll be doing mine on 10th August

#ESUT
Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by namcyll(m): 1:34pm On Jul 27, 2015
Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by Emperoradrian(m): 1:34pm On Jul 27, 2015
@ op,im also a zikite,i stay in Marian Plaza near queen suite hotel in temp site...wat abt u,whr did it hapen....HAIL UNIZIK!

1 Like

Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by Nteogwuija(m): 1:34pm On Jul 27, 2015
rubbish
Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by Osbem(m): 1:34pm On Jul 27, 2015
Paint that is serious hope no after effect, just for the asking.
Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 27, 2015
You'd soon enter the real world

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 1:34pm On Jul 27, 2015
That of FUTO is much more barbaric than this.
i had to swim all the puddles from school to my lodge in fairgene, opposite dombolo in eziobodo (Futoites will know the distance). most of the puddles were rili deep, in some places, water got up to my waist.

1 Like

K

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by chocolateme(f): 1:34pm On Jul 27, 2015
They are painting her future to be brighter unto labour market levels.

1 Like 1 Share

when you write your finals you'll understand

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rachel Dolezal Changes Her Name To Nkechi Amare Diallo / Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment / Taraba State University ASUU Resumes Indefinite Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.