Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,881 members, 7,802,848 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

My Regret As A Single Lady About Clocking 36 Years - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Regret As A Single Lady About Clocking 36 Years (9850 Views)

Single Lady Vows To Sit On Railway Until She Sees A Husband (PHOTO) / Lady About To Travel To Lagos To Beat Up Her Cousin And Her Ex Boyfriend / What Is Your Past Deed You Regret As A Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Regret As A Single Lady About Clocking 36 Years by babyjanye(f): 12:44pm On Jul 27, 2015
Hello Nairalanders,

This is my true life story, i am one of those ladies who came to Lagos to seek for greener pastures,although i relocated with a friend of mine whom i met in the polytechnic then who had an a rich uncle that resides in Lagos.
I had Ond then when i decided to get a Job and then further my studies, mum was in one the Eastern state in Nigeria with my younger ones and Dad is not buoyant,mummy was the one playing the major role in seeing us through school which was why,when she told me that she will not be able to sponsor to me HND level, her reason is she still have to sponsor my younger ones that was then in secondary school.They were about four of them then.

So i and Jessy my best friend relocated to Lagos and stayed with the uncle,i got a job 6 months after,my friend uncle can only give us a shelter but we had to carter for our needs, so my boyfriend then whom i met shortly after arriving Lagos played the fatherly role until i got a job and even after getting the job.

But the mess i found myself in now started when my boyfriend got married to another lady without informing me , i had to get the gist from my friend's uncle, to say i was heartbroken was an understatement. i had stayed in my friend's uncle house for four years and the man said we should leave so i had to stay with a friend i met in church briefly and the Boyfriend who was a drug addicted just came back from US started harassing me sexually and i did not know how to communicate this to my friend, because already my friend has told me she is head over heels in love with this guy. But a day came when am supposed to go with my friend to a vigil somewhere but i came in from work by 11pm,i was already tired and pleaded with my friend that i wont be able to make it to the vigil. To my surprised my phone rang and my friend boyfriend told me he is coming over to spend the night of which my friend is aware he is coming over and the this guy in question is about 6 + in height,huge,am sorry i couldn't bear that risk of sleeping with him in one room because i know this guy prayer will be answered that night,so when he knock for me to open the door around 1am,i refused and the guy left and he was arrested by OPC on his way to wherever he was going to that night.
To my amazement my friend whom we are sharing the house rent asked me to moved out ,she even told me i am behaving like a virgin.So they was urgent need to leave the house, so i met one agent who promise to give a room in their family house,i said i will pay the guy said No,shortly after i move into one spare room that belongs to the guy's elder sister who love me so much including the sister's children but the guy started telling me he want to marry me. I never love him to date not to even talk about marry him. The guy was so possessive, he actually love me but he was not my kind of man. I told him politely and he got upset and told me to leave the house that he is finding hard to see me without having me.
With all this happenings i ran to church i never new knew what is waiting for me is bigger than the ones i had passed through.It is actually one of of the Pentecostal church if not the Largest in congregation.

To be contd

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Regret As A Single Lady About Clocking 36 Years by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 27, 2015
woops
Re: My Regret As A Single Lady About Clocking 36 Years by Agbgift(f): 12:48pm On Jul 27, 2015
Come and continue the story.

1 Like

Re: My Regret As A Single Lady About Clocking 36 Years by ArchEnemy(m): 12:50pm On Jul 27, 2015
True life story...hmmm....
Re: My Regret As A Single Lady About Clocking 36 Years by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 27, 2015
REALLY

5 Likes

Re: My Regret As A Single Lady About Clocking 36 Years by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 27, 2015
*following *
Re: My Regret As A Single Lady About Clocking 36 Years by Mhizkel(f): 1:02pm On Jul 27, 2015
Op, why not go back to your family? Complete the story and I'd tell you the rest.
Re: My Regret As A Single Lady About Clocking 36 Years by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 27, 2015
Super story

2 Likes

Re: My Regret As A Single Lady About Clocking 36 Years by Jayjay0(m): 2:03pm On Jul 27, 2015
Sold!
Re: My Regret As A Single Lady About Clocking 36 Years by Izzystevens: 3:25pm On Jul 27, 2015
Following...
Re: My Regret As A Single Lady About Clocking 36 Years by mekzyjoe(m): 3:27pm On Jul 27, 2015
Pussyy
Re: My Regret As A Single Lady About Clocking 36 Years by babyjanye(f): 3:43pm On Jul 27, 2015
Am Back

When i step into the church after squeezing money to rent a room apartment in Okota, infact i did not have money to buy stove top cook,it was a good as that, what i never said about is that i am very pretty,slim built,in fact hardly will a guy passed me by without commenting. But i have always crave for a quiet life, just in between,not introvert and not extrovert.

So on step into one parish i notice the Pastor in charge was just looking at me, to the extent he left his seat in the front row and and stood where ushers stood to be able to take a glimpse of me, he did not had any wedding on, so me i was just wondering this handsome man his he married?

You know normally most churches call out first times,so came out and then gave my details in the form given to me by the ushers. I keep visiting the church every sunday. So on the 3rd sunday or there about, the Pastor call my name after service that i should see him. I waited and met met him, he started asking personal questions,about my family,relationships,School and others. So i told him everything he he told me we should pray,but what baffel me is that he held me hand to pray was shivering,avoiding looking into my eyes and all that, i was a naive so to say but i kept my cool.

Two weeks after that incident i was coming back from work one saturday evening i heard a car horn behind him, i looked and notice it was my pastor. Before i released he just got married two years from the time i visited the church,so gave me a lift to my house and told me he love,he did really understand what he meant by that. He introduced me to the wife but the wife who worked with Chevron look down on me you i did not wear designers and all that but the husband took me for what i i am and try to play the role of a father,friend, and all that at first i did not suspect anything yet not until when he use the wife phone to call me and gave a their house address somewhere in Ejigbo,so i taught maybe both him and the wife invited me home so going tho their house i met the Man only in a three bedroom flat with a Dog that could be describe as a lion after in went into the compound. I suspected foul play but sincerely i did not know what to do at that point. He entertain me and shortly after started romancing me,i was scared and the same time try to comply with him,so he asked me to give a BJ, that he is not going to have sex with me, he kept his promise and i left that day home and he in trun regreted his action and ask us to pray for forgiveness that we have sinned.

So after that,he told me in the church to join the work force which i did and became an usher,truely after that incident i never gave him such opportunity, but he came my demi god then soon after the way became close to me when he tried to pull the husband away from me but she couldnt do so. She herself has to be close to me, she will asked me to come and cook for her attime she will not be at home a nurse for that matter. The husband will come and disturb me in the kitchen those time but i will not succumb.

When i actually joined the work force,i realized the enormity of what i did and ask God for forgiveness, the loved me to the extent the wife will be telling me that the husband fell in love with me at first sight. She so trust the man for the fact that they courted for 2yrs with sex of which the wife confirmed that it was the man that stood his ground that NO SEX TILL THEY GET MARRIED. So if she see any lady with they husband she has no reason to be scared. As day go by the man was falling in love with me,but i try as much as i can to make that relationship platonic one, i became the church cashier,accountant, at times usher even while too, i took as way to serve God,i actually became real born again then but the man was still attach to me but i think is because mainly we go home together after church, the church is far from where i got a house but close to my office where i worked then. I later join a choir and sing very well. But had a delay sort of,they have their first children six years after marriage which is quaduplet, but it did not stop the man from disturbing me so i summoned courage to tell the wife so that i can get him off my back but i was restrained by my GF in confided in. My pastor's wife came to like afterwards, i help her thru in taking care of the children during my spare time to the extent she asked to come and be a teacher for the Kids and she will pay me 45k, then i was earning 25k where i was working but i refuse because i know the husband will kill me.

The pastor was given a transfer to another parish,the man left jeje the wife said i must join them. I later join them,he was promoted to AP, he may not disturb me for months,after sometime he will resume with full force at time he will tell let us go for vacation, he were not married i would have been his choice. As at this time i was clocking 30+, he never worried him that am single and searching,in fact i live a triangular life.

One day i got a revelation that my former manager who asked me me out,took me to his house and try to rape me but i stood my ground,three months after i got that revelation the pastor gave me and the church admin buy who lived in our compound a lift home,so when i was about highlighting from the car he pleaded with me to go home and spend sometime with his wife and children, i did not want to go but for that fact that he he pleaded in that guy's presence i did not want to turn him down, i never knew the wife is not around, he drove into their duplex home with a high fence in a secluded area and locked the entrance gate and put the key into his pocket. There,i asked him if your wife is not at home what i am doing here he ignored me and walked into his house and asked me to meet him upstairs,the only company there then was his dog staring at me. Dear readers, i had to summoned courage to meet him upstairs ,we gisted for sometime and he began his antics, we drag it,he tried all he could and then at the end of the day i asked him to open the door for me to go that i am not interested in him or anyone.

So as i was going, i met the wife on the way home she did not see me,but i stood if she turn her face she will see me,infact the man was begging me to wait for the wife to come back. So i call the woman and greeted her. Two days later my phone rang,sis me,dis should be the first and the last time you will come to my house when i am not around,do you want to seduced my husband. You know that i am not around yet you came to house. I was just crying,it was too much for me send a text to the man and reported what he had cause nas stop going to the church and the man came begging and even asked the wife to come and beg me. I still kept sealed lips over their matter but within me i have started thinking of leaving the church. So i continue going to the church but cut every ties with him and the way and embrace my studies,as at then i got admission to enroll for my HND. He came to my house and said he is going to die in my house if i stop coming to the church,infact i push him out of my room,he still waited in his car and calling my phone for me to give him attention,that was when i knew that this man was actually in love with me all this while and in turn blocking other suitor coming into my life. In my heart i see him as a friend i fell in love with guy then and told him every bit of it, so i never felt he could still be nursing this kind off affection towards me.

The church declared long months of fasting i decided to join,on preparing to partake in the fasting,i got a revelation that A man dressed in white asked me,infact scolded me that WHO GIVE YOU YOUR OWN HUSBAND WHEN YOU ARE HOLDING ON TO ANOTHER PERSON'S HSUBAND,GO AND TELL THE WIFE WHAT HE HAS BEEN DOING. Be then another the pastor has started pursuing another sister,in me i said Thank God at least i can rest for a while,sincerely they were spending time together just like me,they wife became so close to the lady and started giving her thing like cloths,shoes just as the way she used to give. They really help me most specially the wife which was why i found very hard to sleep with the husband to me she was more or like a sister to me.

After that encounter, i send a text to the wife that i want to tell her something and she call me back after A week or so,i told her everything and she was shocked and Thank me. It is like may be she asked the husband and he told her the same thing. She was mad with the man in the sense that the man was not opening up to her even after i have told him everything,infact the man told me that he loved the wife 40% compared
to the way she love.And is actually the truth,she bought him a car as a birthday gift and all other things.

I assume that when i told the wife,she made investigation she realised other thing she never shared with me, before i knew what was happening all the househelp were gone and she became hostile with me.

Infact she started tougue lashing me,she will call me during office hours and asked me did my husband kissed you at point i was upset and asked her to go met her husband and let me be.She indirectly told to stop coming to the church, other minister were asking what is the matter she lied to them that i told the husband something am not supposed to share with him. I kept mute because really i did not want to create a scandal but just tell her as instructed. She started felling threatened,insecure and i was not finding it funny,i know i am interested in this man, so what is the fuse about all the trait she is exhibiting.

The last straw that broke the camel's back was when she climbed the pulpit and used me as a prayer point,making it obvious that i was the one one the tried to snatch her husband from her. People that know me where telling her that i cannot do such thing deep inside her she know but she just wanted me to leave the church,from what she told me is that everything has spoiled before i told her. She is the only one that knows the meaning of that sentence. All the while i never told the husband that he is the one that is hindering me form getting married,she in turn kept from him.
I had left the church about a year without telling anyone what happened, but i promised my self that the church must know the truth, i told my choir mistress and she told him and he call me for a meeting. It was the i told everything from the revelation to me leaving the church without informing anyone,he regretted his action ans still told me he still love i had to leave the finally to avoid problems.

Finally,the other sister passing through the same ordeal pleaded with me not to let the wife know that he asked her out, i think her major issue is that when she realize that the husband is asking you out she make life unbearable for you.

Please that is my story,you are free to advise,critizie me, i have already learnt my lessons.

3 Likes

Re: My Regret As A Single Lady About Clocking 36 Years by Mznaett: 3:45pm On Jul 27, 2015
It is well my dear.

The oath he took with his wife has been thrown to the winds.
He left d substance and went in hot pursuit of d shadow.

Just be prayerful that's d secret and ensure you live a life full of smiles cuz it's easier than explaining y u're sad.

If there's a way for you to leave that premises do that without looking back pls. I know how hard it is for one to secure a job but for ur happiness leave that state for now.

Btw, dnt you have friends outside dat state that can gv you shelter for a while?

2 Likes

Re: My Regret As A Single Lady About Clocking 36 Years by seunwen2(m): 3:51pm On Jul 27, 2015
I don't know what to say
Re: My Regret As A Single Lady About Clocking 36 Years by babyjanye(f): 4:31pm On Jul 27, 2015
[quote author=Mznaett post=36328434]It is well my dear.

[color=#006600]
The oath he took with his wife has been thrown to the winds.
He left d substance and went in hot pursuit of d shadow.

Just be prayerful that's d secret and ensure you live a life full of smiles cuz it's easier than explaining y u're sad.

If there's a way for you to leave that premises do that without looking back pls. I know how hard it is for one to secure a job but for ur happiness leave that state for now.

Btw, dnt you have friends outside dat state that can gv you shelter for a while? [/quote]
[/color]

I do,i now got my own house,graduated and with good job better than the previous want. So it is well my dear.Tanx for commenting
Re: My Regret As A Single Lady About Clocking 36 Years by ladyF(f): 4:41pm On Jul 27, 2015
I see.... grin
Re: My Regret As A Single Lady About Clocking 36 Years by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 27, 2015
I'm shocked. . . Really, I am.

Nah. Not because of the story. But because, a self acclaimed 36 year old OND, HND holder cannot construct simple error free English, to save her own life. The story was a pain to read.

I'm having a "WTF" moment right now.

62 Likes

Re: My Regret As A Single Lady About Clocking 36 Years by segzicres(m): 5:06pm On Jul 27, 2015
like WTF! I wanted to finish that story. I really wanted to but wtf?? I've been brain damaged by this story

19 Likes

Re: My Regret As A Single Lady About Clocking 36 Years by cashcity: 5:07pm On Jul 27, 2015
. undecidedGirl,,,, e Don beee for you......
Re: My Regret As A Single Lady About Clocking 36 Years by Johnnoah1st: 5:09pm On Jul 27, 2015
@OP, i didnt get ur story, what advice do u need here now? AND pls try and type in english next time u want to create a thread, though am not a saint but i can still write some words in english.

4 Likes

Re: My Regret As A Single Lady About Clocking 36 Years by Shebarh(f): 5:25pm On Jul 27, 2015
couldn't understand the story.. na all d men wey see u dey lust after u... abeg post ya pic make we see

4 Likes

Re: My Regret As A Single Lady About Clocking 36 Years by jashar(f): 5:26pm On Jul 27, 2015
RIP English language. You'll be missed by all. cry

@ OP, my dear, could you please work on your grammar? I know you have a story there but I honestly couldn't understand it because I couldn't read it.

Thank you.

But based on your title, what exactly is/are your regret(s) as a single lady? Maybe someone could learn from it.

6 Likes

Re: My Regret As A Single Lady About Clocking 36 Years by Atlantian: 5:35pm On Jul 27, 2015
Life is not fair, OP. That is why I love smart girls. You should have screwed the Pastor, get lots of money from him, then blackmail him for more money. That is how we roll.

4 Likes

Re: My Regret As A Single Lady About Clocking 36 Years by goryorhal(m): 5:49pm On Jul 27, 2015
Shebarh:
couldn't understand the story.. na all d men wey see u dey lust after u... abeg post ya pic make we see

na pics you won chop? dey use your fellow chick dey laugh.... na turn by turn sha....

jashar:
RIP English language. You'll be missed by all. cry
@ OP, my dear, could you please work on your grammar? I know you have a story there but I honestly couldn't understand it because I couldn't read it.
Thank you.
But based on your title, what exactly is/are your regret(s) as a single lady? Maybe someone could learn from it.

smh..if you don't have any meaningful to say abeg off your DATA.. na beg i dey beg undecided

4 Likes

Re: My Regret As A Single Lady About Clocking 36 Years by Johnnoah1st: 5:59pm On Jul 27, 2015
Atlantian:
Life is not fair, OP. That is why I love smart girls. You should have screwed the Pastor, get lots of money from him, then blackmail him for more money. That is how we roll.
AND if the man tell u to go get a lawyer after he already outsmart u, u will be saying all men are wicked.

1 Like

Re: My Regret As A Single Lady About Clocking 36 Years by Atlantian: 6:01pm On Jul 27, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
AND if the man tell u to go get a lawyer after he already outsmart u, u will be saying all men are wicked.

Listen, he cant do that. he is a pastor, he is vulnerable. What does it take to record a sextape during the session and use it to blackmail someone. Where are we again, remind me. Is this heaven ? Does it look like I came to this world to joke ? No time abeg. Its all about the money, we can talk repentance when I am 80.

1 Like

Re: My Regret As A Single Lady About Clocking 36 Years by Johnnoah1st: 6:06pm On Jul 27, 2015
Atlantian:

Listen, he cant do that. he is a pastor, he is vulnerable. What does it take to record a sextape during the session and use it to blackmail someone. Where are we again, remind me. Is this heaven ? Does it look like I came to this world to joke ? No time abeg. Its all about the money, we can talk repentance when I am 80.
CC: proxillin , av got ur prey here, pls kindly come and teach her a lesson.
Re: My Regret As A Single Lady About Clocking 36 Years by Agbgift(f): 6:10pm On Jul 27, 2015
Life it's self aint fair sometimes @ op.
You were @ fault too, you caused you marital delay with your hands.
How do you expect God to Bless you maritaly, when you encouraged a married man to be lusting after you?

As @ when the so called pastor was pestering you up and down, you would have bluff him off, or better still quit the church.
You made him your God, rather than focusing on Almighty God for help.

Thank God you have realised your mistakes.
Your prayer points now is to ask for God's forgiveness and redirect your foot steps in areas you have missed it in the past (maritally).

1 Like

Re: My Regret As A Single Lady About Clocking 36 Years by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 27, 2015
I really don't understand this shiiiit......what advice do u need here?

The topic is diff from the storyundecided

Jeeeez!!!! angry

5 Likes

Re: My Regret As A Single Lady About Clocking 36 Years by 0lushola(m): 6:17pm On Jul 27, 2015
adeh39:
I really don't understand this shiiiit......what advice do u need here?

The topic is diff from the storyundecided

Jeeeez!!!! angry
#DISJOINTED
Re: My Regret As A Single Lady About Clocking 36 Years by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 27, 2015
0lushola:
#DISJOINTED

Hun? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Risk Some Girls Take Just For Sex. / Camera Inside Of The Vagina During Sex / Any Romancelander Intrested In Hanging Out On Easter Sunday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.