Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,610 members, 7,770,617 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:08 PM

How My Colleague Won 50,000 Naira Through Pool - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How My Colleague Won 50,000 Naira Through Pool (920 Views)

I Just Saw This Hilarious Definition Of Efcc & Dss - I Won Laugh Die / Checkout This Made In Aba Swimming Pool / How My Colleague Won 50,000 Naira Through Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Colleague Won 50,000 Naira Through Pool by Cutecharlz(m): 1:58pm On Jul 27, 2015
Greetings nairaland, this is a true life story and it happened on Friday when a colleague, kingsley by name came to my company's reception and said that 38055 sent him a text containing a quote in the bible Isaiah 43 vs 18 & 19 and for more quotation, he should subscribe for the package which will cost him 50 naira per week. He deleted the text out of frustration, saying he has finance issues and he is owing depts. The text came again the second time and he thought of the bible verse Isaiah 43 vs 18 & 19, brought out his phone which has bible application in it, he read it and shouted in the reception that this could be the next pool number that might play. We mocked and laughed at him and started calling him prophet Isaiah. At the close of work on Friday, he decided to give it a chance; he went to a pool shop and played 43, 18 and 19 with the sum of 200 naira which was his transport fare. On Saturday morning, I received a call from another colleague of my saying that 18 and 19 played draw. I doubted it till I went online to confirm it. On Sunday morning I received same call saying, 43 played draw. I as well went online to confirm it, immediately I saw it, I was dumbfounded and regretted why i didn’t play it. On Monday been today, kingsley came to the office and we congratulated him. I showed him the full result online and he was so happy and thankful to God for the text and courage to have played it.
Don’t ignore some bible verse; it might be a way for your breakthrough in life. Share your own experience if u've won money through pool or betting sites.
Re: How My Colleague Won 50,000 Naira Through Pool by madgoat(m): 2:00pm On Jul 27, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: How My Colleague Won 50,000 Naira Through Pool by Timerkin1: 5:07pm On Aug 02, 2015
VNE
Re: How My Colleague Won 50,000 Naira Through Pool by Awesomeking: 8:36am On Aug 03, 2015
I dont know about you but am sure all religions are against gambling

(1) (Reply)

When You Meet Your Twin Grand Pa For The First Time / Have Tasted Every Girls Yes I Mean It / How possible is this (PHOTO).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.