Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,289 members, 7,780,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:51 PM

Baby Disappears Mysteriously During Naming In Ogun - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Baby Disappears Mysteriously During Naming In Ogun (36864 Views)

Waitress Dies Mysteriously In Hotel In Umuahia, Angry Villagers Barricade Hotel / Woman Disappears With 13-Month-Old Baby In Rivers (pic) / Driver Disappears With Madams's Honda Accord Same Day He Was Employed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baby Disappears Mysteriously During Naming In Ogun by Rilwayne001: 3:25pm On Jul 27, 2015
Anxiety and confusion enveloped the rustic Inuosegba community in Abeokuta as residents discovered items suspected to be severed human wrist, school pupils’ bags and uniforms in a locked building while searching for a missing 18 months old baby.

The 18 months baby identified as Hezekiah Opeyemi Ogundele was taken to a naming ceremony at Inuosegba community around 4pm on Sunday by his brother but while the ceremony was to commence, the baby was discovered to have disappeared mysteriously.

The Nation gathered that the naming ceremony was put on hold indefinitely while apprehensive guests and residents began to comb surrounding bushes and home, searching for the baby.

The mother of the baby, 26 years old Fashion designer, Elizabeth Ogundele, said her elder sister gave birth and was preparing to the naming when it was discovered that her son had disappeared.

In the course of the search, they discovered that a building near the venue of naming, severed wrist and school children’s items were found in a suspicious building within the neighbourhood, forcing the residents to place the property under surveilance as there was no one inside at the time.

The Nation gathered that later in the day, a commercial motorcycle operator visited the building in the wee hour and was arrested and handed over to the Police at the Lafenwa Divisional Police Headquarters, Abeokuta.

The Nation visited the building believed to be owned by one Chief Olasile Ifayemi, about 26 years old young man, and witnessed vandalising the over seven room bungalow and desecrated his shrine inside and over a dozen pots of fetish objects.

Operatives the Speacial Anti – Robbery Squad (SARS), the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) were sighted making frantic effort to control the enraged crowd bent on bringing down the building.

http://thenationonlineng.net/baby-disappears-mysteriously-during-naming-in-ogun/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Baby Disappears Mysteriously During Naming In Ogun by madridguy(m): 3:26pm On Jul 27, 2015
O God, you are my Lord. There is none worthy of worship except You. I rely upon You, and You are the Great Lord of the Throne. Whatever God wills happens, and whatever He does not will does not happen. There is no power or strength except by God. I know that God is able to do anything, and that God knows all. O God I seek refuge in You from the evil in myself and every creature that You have given power over us. Verily my Lord is on the straight path.

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Baby Disappears Mysteriously During Naming In Ogun by ignis: 3:26pm On Jul 27, 2015
Things are happening. ..
This looks like a Nigerian movie.
Re: Baby Disappears Mysteriously During Naming In Ogun by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 27, 2015
Ogun and Osun

lands of orishirishi

the india of nigeria

keep it

ur always representing

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Baby Disappears Mysteriously During Naming In Ogun by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 27, 2015
Re: Baby Disappears Mysteriously During Naming In Ogun by temitemi1(m): 3:31pm On Jul 27, 2015
Ogun grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Baby Disappears Mysteriously During Naming In Ogun by defemidefemi(m): 3:31pm On Jul 27, 2015
ogun?

2 Likes

Re: Baby Disappears Mysteriously During Naming In Ogun by seedgreen(m): 3:32pm On Jul 27, 2015
Following
Re: Baby Disappears Mysteriously During Naming In Ogun by Demmzy15(m): 3:33pm On Jul 27, 2015
shocked
Re: Baby Disappears Mysteriously During Naming In Ogun by saxwizard(m): 3:36pm On Jul 27, 2015
this is jazz

1 Like

Re: Baby Disappears Mysteriously During Naming In Ogun by BRIGHTTAZ: 3:36pm On Jul 27, 2015
Father forgive them.
Re: Baby Disappears Mysteriously During Naming In Ogun by SaiBuharii: 3:36pm On Jul 27, 2015
Yoruba people, why una like juju like this? The funny thing be say their blood money, na #10,000 change dey come out from there, not even millions. Lazy set of people.

57 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Baby Disappears Mysteriously During Naming In Ogun by ionsman: 3:36pm On Jul 27, 2015
Only in Nigeria......Smh
Re: Baby Disappears Mysteriously During Naming In Ogun by Westadon(m): 3:36pm On Jul 27, 2015
Eya
Re: Baby Disappears Mysteriously During Naming In Ogun by AINATOLULOPE: 3:36pm On Jul 27, 2015
Haa
Re: Baby Disappears Mysteriously During Naming In Ogun by Afrocatalyst: 3:37pm On Jul 27, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Baby Disappears Mysteriously During Naming In Ogun by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 27, 2015
Ogun state is now the Ritual Capital of Africa. Kilode

What is the government of Amosun doing about it, I thought elections have ended for those ritualist

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Baby Disappears Mysteriously During Naming In Ogun by kennyman2000(m): 3:37pm On Jul 27, 2015
Omo... Ogun.. Why scary things for this side..

3 Likes

Re: Baby Disappears Mysteriously During Naming In Ogun by asscb(f): 3:37pm On Jul 27, 2015
Why O why cry cry
Re: Baby Disappears Mysteriously During Naming In Ogun by papaejima1: 3:37pm On Jul 27, 2015
Damn. I think it's time to place GPS trackers on our children these days oo.

If I say Ogun jaga jaga now, OBJ will vex...but still...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Disappears Mysteriously During Naming In Ogun by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 27, 2015
Ember month is fast approaching, God help us. shocked

3 Likes

Re: Baby Disappears Mysteriously During Naming In Ogun by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 27, 2015
temitemi1:
Ogun grin grin grin
Tinubu

6 Likes

Re: Baby Disappears Mysteriously During Naming In Ogun by UnknownT: 3:38pm On Jul 27, 2015
Ogun State turning to the India of Nigeria. Where everything shocking happens lipsrsealed

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Disappears Mysteriously During Naming In Ogun by 2kris(m): 3:38pm On Jul 27, 2015
Ogun state again...real shit dey hapen for ogun

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Baby Disappears Mysteriously During Naming In Ogun by seunwen2(m): 3:38pm On Jul 27, 2015
Oga ooo
Re: Baby Disappears Mysteriously During Naming In Ogun by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 27, 2015
SaiBuharii:
Yoruba people, why una Luke juju like this? Lazy set of people.
idiott without blockus

18 Likes

Re: Baby Disappears Mysteriously During Naming In Ogun by Bsc(m): 3:39pm On Jul 27, 2015
Ever traveled from osun to Ilorin?... Na I cover my neck with the blood of Jesus..ur prayer go be.. ANgels of the lord , continue to protect me and every Nairalander engaged in distance travel as a result of genuine reason. Amen

6 Likes

Re: Baby Disappears Mysteriously During Naming In Ogun by Rilwayne001: 3:39pm On Jul 27, 2015
bb

himkers:
[size=18pt]yoloba people with their juju and killing spirit[/size]
Taylor86:
Ogun and Osun
lands of orishirishi
the india of nigeria
keep it
ur always representing
temitemi1:
Ogun grin grin grin
defemidefemi:
ogun?
SaiBuharii:
Yoruba people, why una Luke juju like this? Lazy set of people.
ECOTERRORS:
Ogun state is now the Ritual Capital of Africa. Kilode
What is the government of Amosun doing about it, I thought elections have ended for those ritualist
kennyman2000:
Omo... Ogun.. Why scary things for this side..
UnknownT:
Ogun State turning to the India of Nigeria. Where everything shocking happens lipsrsealed
Anuoluwapo3054:
Ogun again

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2392413_2345128img00001133editjpeg5d62e6dc30db08f61a0d6faa61ce28b2_jpeg14acd6a0989531e4f277c13cbf9012df

I pray God forgive you all. As for those flat head and other idiotards insulting Yoruba, TRUST ME, THUNDER WILL EVENTUALLY FIRE UNA ASS(ES)

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Baby Disappears Mysteriously During Naming In Ogun by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 27, 2015
See story
Re: Baby Disappears Mysteriously During Naming In Ogun by Anuoluwapo3054(m): 3:40pm On Jul 27, 2015
Ogun again
Re: Baby Disappears Mysteriously During Naming In Ogun by Goddygee(m): 3:40pm On Jul 27, 2015
S-B-A-N - Space B00kers asscociation of Nairaland.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

14-Year-Old Wife Kills Her Husband In Niger State 5 Months After Marriage / My Church Choir Member Was Robbed! Girls, Be Careful Who You Do Business With / Soldier Sentenced To Death For Killing Boko Haram Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.