Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

Help Me With Breed Of My Dog.(pics Included). - Pets (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Help Me With Breed Of My Dog.(pics Included). (65668 Views)

Help Me With Breed Of This Pup / Why I Named My Dog ‘buhari’ — Joe Chinakwe / My Dog Is Going Blind :'( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me With Breed Of My Dog.(pics Included). by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 30, 2015
seangy4konji:
Spot on...i looked at photos of both breeds an

Yep I have a good eye for dogs as a dog lover myself. Have had dogs running through great danes to lhasas and I knew your mix immediately.

She is a great dog, isnt as excitable as a lhasa and not as troublesome as a terrier but nevertheless very active and full of energy. Take good care of her. Decide what u want more...Terroer qualities or lhasa qualities...this will determine which one u would want to mate her with eventually...remember her life expectancy is abouy 14yrs. Great dog.
Re: Help Me With Breed Of My Dog.(pics Included). by seangy4konji: 8:03am On Jul 30, 2015
She is just 4 and half years old now...I would prefer to mate her with a terrier...Lhasa can be lazy and all but any one will do...

I will have enough time for her from next month as someone is giving me a rottweiler also...Like tough strong breed dogs.

Does any one know a good vet doctor in the city of Ibadan i could take her to
naijadeyhia:

Yep I have a good eye for dogs as a dog lover myself. Have had dogs running through great danes to lhasas and I knew your mix immediately.

She is a great dog, isnt as excitable as a lhasa and not as troublesome as a terrier but nevertheless very active and full of energy. Take good care of her. Decide what u want more...Terroer qualities or lhasa qualities...this will determine which one u would want to mate her with eventually...remember her life expectancy is abouy 14yrs. Great dog.
Re: Help Me With Breed Of My Dog.(pics Included). by nickyvil: 8:07am On Jul 30, 2015
seangy4konji:
She is just 4 and half years old now...I would prefer to mate her with a terrier...Lhasa can be lazy and all but any one will do...

I will have enough time for her from next month as someone is giving me a rottweiler also...Like tough strong breed dogs.

Where in IB do you reside?
Re: Help Me With Breed Of My Dog.(pics Included). by coolsegun2002: 8:09am On Jul 30, 2015
seangy4konji:

Does any one know a good vet doctor in the

city of Ibadan i could take her to

Dr naomi..she's excellent...she does home service if u can pay..she attends to my dogs even when am not around.
Re: Help Me With Breed Of My Dog.(pics Included). by coolsegun2002: 8:10am On Jul 30, 2015
seangy4konji:

Dr naomi 07033477287
Re: Help Me With Breed Of My Dog.(pics Included). by IAmTobore(m): 8:14am On Jul 30, 2015
Vanquay:
shocked. Nooo oh. Na Life imprisonment be that. I just dey joke grin
Hahahaha. Okay.
Re: Help Me With Breed Of My Dog.(pics Included). by holyeye1989(m): 9:05am On Jul 30, 2015
SHIWAWA
Re: Help Me With Breed Of My Dog.(pics Included). by druid06(m): 10:16am On Jul 30, 2015
I'm sure the dog is a mastiff.
Re: Help Me With Breed Of My Dog.(pics Included). by damyzino(m): 11:01am On Jul 30, 2015

chihuahua
Re: Help Me With Breed Of My Dog.(pics Included). by YurFatHer: 11:08am On Jul 30, 2015
kazmanbanjoko, which one is rodger[b]hmnn[/b]
Re: Help Me With Breed Of My Dog.(pics Included). by Realwvn(m): 12:44pm On Jul 30, 2015
This is clearly a mixed breed. An obvious result of a Lhasa and full calabar dog. Argue in your bedroom

http://naijanewsrave.com
Re: Help Me With Breed Of My Dog.(pics Included). by Bobbyblacky2(m): 2:55pm On Jul 30, 2015
henry255:
Mine is called lasa. Don't know if I got the spelling correctly

Yeah it is called Lhasa Apso dog breed
Re: Help Me With Breed Of My Dog.(pics Included). by onionsoup(f): 3:15pm On Jul 30, 2015
henry255:
Mine is called lasa. Don't know if I got the spelling correctly

kai! This puppy is sooooo CUTE! Abeg you want sell? Or u just dey show off. Mtchew. So pretty!
Re: Help Me With Breed Of My Dog.(pics Included). by zikray: 4:28pm On Jul 30, 2015
Shiney or Ekuke grin grin grin grin
Re: Help Me With Breed Of My Dog.(pics Included). by beanns: 5:19pm On Jul 30, 2015
I'd say it is a mix, but it looks quite like a Yorkshire Terrier.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Me With Breed Of My Dog.(pics Included). by vicchi12(f): 6:05pm On Jul 30, 2015
nicerichard05:

Cool Wetn? Cool say na pit toilet you for they shi*t or Cool say canal pass you backyard? grin cheesy
Whatever..
Re: Help Me With Breed Of My Dog.(pics Included). by deltateam: 6:26pm On Jul 30, 2015
Your dog is small and have furs all over. It looks like a lhasa apso
Breed with lhasa apso
http://dogtime.com/dog-breeds/profiles
Re: Help Me With Breed Of My Dog.(pics Included). by adahgold(m): 11:47am On Jul 31, 2015
Is called Lahsa apso...
Re: Help Me With Breed Of My Dog.(pics Included). by tesslove(f): 2:13pm On Oct 20, 2015
dont really know but looks cute
Re: Help Me With Breed Of My Dog.(pics Included). by Mlawal1019: 10:56am On Oct 30, 2015
kiss cry
Re: Help Me With Breed Of My Dog.(pics Included). by ecstazhy(m): 11:10pm On Jul 29, 2016
bmxshop:
Poodle.

guy!!!....U fall my hand,poodle bi ti bawo
Re: Help Me With Breed Of My Dog.(pics Included). by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 02, 2019
beanns:
I'd say it is a mix, but it looks quite like a Yorkshire Terrier.

embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Inside China's Dog Meat Trade As Animals Are Beaten, Boiled & Burned Alive(Pics) / Meet 'Snakeman' Who Lives With 120 Pet Snakes, 70 Spiders, Bald Rats In Wales / Threatened By A Snake, Warned By My Dogs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.