Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

Wike Loses Bid To Stop Tribunal’s Sitting In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Loses Bid To Stop Tribunal’s Sitting In Abuja (20118 Views)

Buhari And Oshiomhole Sitting In A Classroom: Caption Photo / Federal Road Safety Officials Sitting In An Open Van (Pics) / APC Hails Nigerian Supreme Court As Wike Loses Appeal On Jurisdiction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Loses Bid To Stop Tribunal’s Sitting In Abuja by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 27, 2015
The Rivers State Governorship Election Petitions Tribunal has dismissed an application by Rivers State Governor, Nyesome Wike, challenging the power of the tribunal to sit in Abuja, instead of Port Harcourt.

At its sitting in Abuja on Monday, the tribunal dismissed Wike’s application, maintaining that its relocation to Abuja was in order.

Dr. Dakuku Peterside of the All Progressives Congress is challenging the declaration of Wike of the Peoples Democratic Party as the winner of the April 11 governorship election in the state by the Independent National Electoral Commission.

Details later…

http://www.punchng.com/news/wike-loses-bid-to-stop-tribunals-sitting-in-abuja/

2 Likes

Re: Wike Loses Bid To Stop Tribunal’s Sitting In Abuja by INTROVERT(f): 4:55pm On Jul 27, 2015
The battle for the soul of rivers state is going to be long and hard.

5 Likes

Re: Wike Loses Bid To Stop Tribunal’s Sitting In Abuja by greatness22(m): 4:55pm On Jul 27, 2015
Eyah!

2 Likes

Re: Wike Loses Bid To Stop Tribunal’s Sitting In Abuja by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 27, 2015
Re: Wike Loses Bid To Stop Tribunal’s Sitting In Abuja by midolian(m): 4:57pm On Jul 27, 2015
Hehehehe grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Loses Bid To Stop Tribunal’s Sitting In Abuja by SeverusSnape(m): 4:59pm On Jul 27, 2015
No matter what, Wike remains the governor of the state. The highest the tribunal will do is demand for a re-run and we all know Wike will still come out triumphant.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Loses Bid To Stop Tribunal’s Sitting In Abuja by docmoses(m): 5:03pm On Jul 27, 2015
toh
Re: Wike Loses Bid To Stop Tribunal’s Sitting In Abuja by MabraO: 5:07pm On Jul 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:
No matter what, Wike remains the governor of the state. The highest the tribunal will do is demand for a re-run and we all know Wike will still come out triumphant.

Where ve u heard or seen wen after losing ur case in d tribunal they re run d election?

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Loses Bid To Stop Tribunal’s Sitting In Abuja by sheymoni(m): 5:08pm On Jul 27, 2015
Wike is restless, has he swallowed mortar?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Loses Bid To Stop Tribunal’s Sitting In Abuja by ddippset(m): 5:11pm On Jul 27, 2015
Wike, the caretaker governor.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Loses Bid To Stop Tribunal’s Sitting In Abuja by ddippset(m): 5:14pm On Jul 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:
2 things can happen to wike : 1. The tribunal annuls his election and orders the swearing in of dakuku peterside. 2. The tribunal annuls his election and orders an election in 6 months. Before 6 months efcc picks him up for his billion naira fraud in the education ministry. He gets convicted and cannot run again. This is my wish for the wailers.

119 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike Loses Bid To Stop Tribunal’s Sitting In Abuja by SeverusSnape(m): 5:19pm On Jul 27, 2015
ddippset:
2 things can happen to wike : 1. The tribunal annuls his election and orders the swearing in of dakuku peterside. 2. The tribunal annuls his election and orders an election in 6 months. Before 6 months efcc picks him up for his billion naira fraud in the education ministry. He gets convicted and cannot run again. This is my wish for the wailers.
keep wishing masturbator. Damumu Petersh.it won't smell that seat.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Loses Bid To Stop Tribunal’s Sitting In Abuja by obi4eze(m): 5:33pm On Jul 27, 2015
That's the beginning of the end of his governorship.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Loses Bid To Stop Tribunal’s Sitting In Abuja by Jorussia(m): 5:38pm On Jul 27, 2015
.wike should resign now,or better go and start licking the buttocks of the lion of ss himself ( Amaechi).He is a small boy,by the time a rerun is ordered, he will be cooling himself in the detention cell of the EFCC for the massive fraud he carried out in the ministry of education.

33 Likes

Re: Wike Loses Bid To Stop Tribunal’s Sitting In Abuja by omenka(m): 5:39pm On Jul 27, 2015
Now I see why he kept gallivanting all over the country trying to get an audience with the Chief Justice of the Federation.

Justice anywhere is justice everywhere. Wike should stop running around from pillar to post grunting like a fatso and get on with the act of clearing his desk in the government house.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Loses Bid To Stop Tribunal’s Sitting In Abuja by omenka(m): 5:42pm On Jul 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:

keep wishing masturbator. Damumu Petersh.it won't smell that seat.
Oga, stop mentioning me in useless threads. I won't show up. I guess without my presence you guys' rendezvous hardly make any sense. You won't see me in such places. Get that into your head.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Loses Bid To Stop Tribunal’s Sitting In Abuja by SeverusSnape(m): 5:46pm On Jul 27, 2015
omenka:
Oga, stop mentioning me in useless threads. I won't show up. I guess without my presence you guys' rendezvous hardly make any sense. You won't see me in such places. Get that into your head.
Mtcheeewww...

**waiting for your next defensive thread for boko.hari**

1 Like

Re: Wike Loses Bid To Stop Tribunal’s Sitting In Abuja by disloman(m): 5:49pm On Jul 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Then y is he challenging d sitting of d tribunal at Abuja?Bros!Go sidon 4 somewhere joor.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Loses Bid To Stop Tribunal’s Sitting In Abuja by crystalzoe: 6:32pm On Jul 27, 2015
disloman:
Then y is he challenging d sitting of d tribunal at Abuja?Bros!Go sidon 4 somewhere joor.
its legal tactic employed to delay or derail the court case. its d norm all over d world. lest I forget dacumcum boyoyo petersback will not smell Dat seat!

1 Like

Re: Wike Loses Bid To Stop Tribunal’s Sitting In Abuja by AINATOLULOPE: 6:53pm On Jul 27, 2015
Hsa
Re: Wike Loses Bid To Stop Tribunal’s Sitting In Abuja by Obaiyski(m): 6:53pm On Jul 27, 2015
Soon we will know who will be looser
Re: Wike Loses Bid To Stop Tribunal’s Sitting In Abuja by ArmaniUhuru: 6:54pm On Jul 27, 2015
Under the sun and in the rain, wike will still win rerun 100 times. So no shaking for that, but my fear is that wike may now have more than 2million votes o. Chaiii cristiano Messi wike...... You bad o. As for that ugly beast called oshomole, his Juju power must expire with his administration. We the niger deltans say no to apc, abi na by force to rule us. Nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Wike Loses Bid To Stop Tribunal’s Sitting In Abuja by kennyman2000(m): 6:54pm On Jul 27, 2015
Hiannn..
Re: Wike Loses Bid To Stop Tribunal’s Sitting In Abuja by alaoeri: 6:54pm On Jul 27, 2015
No hiding place for the wicked, Wike the 6months governor. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wike Loses Bid To Stop Tribunal’s Sitting In Abuja by ArmaniUhuru: 6:54pm On Jul 27, 2015
Jorussia:
.wike should resign now,or better go and start licking the buttocks of the lion of ss himself ( Amaechi).He is a small boy,by the time a rerun is ordered, he will be cooling himself in the detention cell of the EFCC for the massive fraud he carried out in the ministry of education.

Sharapppppp there my friend. Worse come to worst, they will conduct rerun and I can bet it anytime that Wike will still emerge. Rivers is a full time PDP state.....both ameachi, peterside and your maturbating DUNDEE united messiah knows that. Shey you don hear?

1 Like

Re: Wike Loses Bid To Stop Tribunal’s Sitting In Abuja by polariox: 6:54pm On Jul 27, 2015
Why is he trying to stop the tribunal?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Open Grazing Ban: Katsina Governor, Masari Backs Southern Governors / Buhari To Sign Budget Before Leaving For France Friday / Labour Party Ezenwa Onyewuchi Wins Imo East Senatorial Seat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.