Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,571 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians (84340 Views)

Gowon Commissioning First Graduands Of NDA 50 Years Ago (Throwback Photos) / El-Rufai Welcomes Buhari As He Arrives For 62RC POP Of NDA / First Year Nigerian Defence Academy Students Harassing Civilians (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by illiad: 11:41pm On Jul 27, 2015
Mobsync:
The cadets are first year Nigerian Defence Academy students. The pictures were posted by one of them who owns and operates the twitter page twitter.com/thendakaduna

Is this the type of animals the NDA is breeding? The last time, some army generals were complaining that NDA had been churning out half-baked/unbaked officers that were synonyms of incompetence and cluelessness when on the field.

I've sent tweets to Twitter.com/DefenceInfoNG Twitter.com/HQNigerianArmy and twitter.com/GENOlukolade. I encourage you guys to do the same too. The pictures are from twitter.com/thendakaduna

The so called cadets can be seen punishing people, causing traffic jams and sitting on people's vehicles.

More pictures in fourth post.

Cc: Ishilove Lalasticlala

I think that's the official twitter handle of NDA

Truth is that even higher military commands are always as much guilty of power abuse as those they're training

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by ManTiger(m): 11:49pm On Jul 27, 2015
I swear down, if I face any of these guys one on one, they can't drop me.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by emmatok(m): 11:50pm On Jul 27, 2015
megadeath:
I wish everyone who commented above can read my comment. Please forgive these young ones for they know not what they are doing. If you notice, these are all first termers. This is their first break since entering the NDA. During the 3 months prior to this break, we go through a phase designed to instil confidence. This is a result of that confidence (the negative part) and youthful exuberance. All of us did dis in our first year but believe me 80 percent of us, after the first year always felt ashamed Weneva we remembered the shenanigans of the first year. Please note that if you stand up to this young men and refuse the mostly dumb orders, NOTHING will happen. They'll look at you as a civilian that has confidence in himself too. Once again, I apologise on behalf of my comrades. They will learn. Stop relating this to the rest of us fighting insurgents in the NE. We welcome constructive criticism. No need to insult or belittle our efforts in fighting terror. We are the only thing standing between you and the terrorists

If i hear that comment from you again hmm angry angry angry
When thousand of Nigerians are bean killed everyday .
Give every matured Nigerian guns and let see if Terrorists and bandit will have the liver to operate.

I hope the this cadets are ready for RSMs fatigue .

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by Jaycool18(m): 11:59pm On Jul 27, 2015
Why does it always have to be termer 1 cadets, they this last December nd now they're at it again after being warned seriously about using the uniform to intimidate people
Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by SailorXY: 12:03am On Jul 28, 2015
FannySwindler:
Not new. That's the tradition. It happens often in Kaduna when they are chanced to visit town.

First Tarma Cadets are the most drilled Cadets so they are sharing their experience. grin

Those making mouth... They will handle you and nothing will happen. grin
I just dey laff you. soon an example will be set & others will know its not all business as usual!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by Gentlesniper(m): 12:08am On Jul 28, 2015
pawesome:
i c dose guys i envy dem alot...love u guys #nohomo

By d way,hw u take knw say na cadets n hw u take knw say na year one or rada as de kal it,tamal one?
check the shoulder stripe, its single indicating they are stil in termer 1

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by sinator(m): 12:23am On Jul 28, 2015
I am not surprised at d kinda comments am seeing.... They are civilian comments........ A cadet will still do u d same and u will obey, if u hv the back of a tiger or the skin of a crocodile disobey... 67 here we go

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by haryomikun(m): 12:26am On Jul 28, 2015
dearpreye:
It was something similar to this that changed my mind from pursuing a military career with the NA. Can't withstand their arrogance towards civilians.

Back then, I saw a few of these folks maltreated and abused an elderly man for whatever reasons at a military barracks at Apapa. Just knew it wasn't my calling.

Power is NOTHING without control.
Well then, bro, what you did was run away from what you were actually supposed to do. Now you can't make an impact. If you joined the army, then someday you would have been able to change things. Now you can't. All you can just do is complain about how they treat civilians undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by sinator(m): 12:29am On Jul 28, 2015
ManTiger:
thats nonsense ur saying
Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by Spybradd: 12:41am On Jul 28, 2015
When i man chant zoogeria now a certain freemanan psycho will commence mouth foaming 101...grin

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by haryomikun(m): 12:44am On Jul 28, 2015
ManTiger:
Hehe... Thank God you swore down. When you face a soldier, then you'll know what they passed through during recruitment
Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by Gentlesniper(m): 12:44am On Jul 28, 2015
sinator:
I am not surprised at d kinda comments am seeing.... They are civilian comments........ A cadet will still do u d same and u will obey, if u hv the back of a tiger or the skin of a crocodile disobey... 67 here we go
Lol, course 67, atleast u still be civillian na, congrats though and welcome to greatness. I wish u the very best battalion, Burma!

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by RaptorX: 1:04am On Jul 28, 2015
God bless America and their 2nd amendment which gives civilians the right to bear and carry firearms. You pull these kind of a stunts whether you are a soldier or not in a state like Texas, where most civilians are armed, you will have hot lead flying towards your a.ss.

9 Likes

Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by garrix8: 1:14am On Jul 28, 2015
sinator:

You are a cretinous M0R0Nic fuuckktard..

I'm sure you're one of the animals currently being trained to someday become a Uniformed beast aka Army Officer.

cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by garrix8: 1:20am On Jul 28, 2015
megadeath:
I wish everyone who commented above can read my comment. Please forgive these young ones for they know not what they are doing. If you notice, these are all first termers. This is their first break since entering the NDA. During the 3 months prior to this break, we go through a phase designed to instil confidence. This is a result of that confidence (the negative part) and youthful exuberance. All of us did dis in our first year but believe me 80 percent of us, after the first year always felt ashamed Weneva we remembered the shenanigans of the first year. Please note that if you stand up to this young men and refuse the mostly dumb orders, NOTHING will happen. They'll look at you as a civilian that has confidence in himself too. Once again, I apologise on behalf of my comrades. They will learn. Stop relating this to the rest of us fighting insurgents in the NE. We welcome constructive criticism. No need to insult or belittle our efforts in fighting terror. We are the only thing standing between you and the terrorists

You're slightly silly.

In as much as your apologies are in order, I sense a subtle plea from you for members of the public to accept and bear these barbaric actions of your fellow Uniformed beasts, you also failed to clearly condemn the animalistic actions of your comrades.
Well, you're just a little bit more sensible than the young Uniformed beasts, but animals is what you all are.

cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by likila: 1:29am On Jul 28, 2015
America!!!
see Nigeria military!
if you give them gun, them go commit genocide!

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by Nobody: 2:21am On Jul 28, 2015
I am so glad my children are not gonna grow up in this type of society. Real jungle.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by Nobody: 2:31am On Jul 28, 2015
saxywale:
I am so glad my children are not gonna grow up in this type of society. Real jungle.
I tell you. It's sad that the society has accepted impunity of soldiers as the norm. US soldiers dare not misbehave on American soil; they pay transport fare, and if they violate traffic rules they suffer d same fines.

But who has the liver to fine a Nigerian Colonel or General for violating traffic rules in Naija?

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by Nobody: 2:34am On Jul 28, 2015
haryomikun:

Hehe... Thank God you swore down. When you face a soldier, then you'll know what they passed through during recruitment
shut the mess up. Now i really believe that Nigeria is a zoo. I have met soldiers in the UK and Canada and they are the most cultured men and women I have ever met. Not this barbarians we call soldiers in Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by Nobody: 2:35am On Jul 28, 2015
RaptorX:
God bless America and their 2nd amendment which gives civilians the right to bear and carry firearms. You pull these kind of a stunts whether you are a soldier or not in a state like Texas, where most civilians are armed, you will have hot lead flying towards your a.ss.
grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by whizcartel(m): 3:00am On Jul 28, 2015
always report them to the MP(Military police) the one dat apined at my barracks wer dey assaulted a traffic police bcus he told dem nt to obstruct traffic. the soldiers were arrested and disciplined by d MP's. I neva c wer soldier dey beg. lol.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by whizcartel(m): 3:06am On Jul 28, 2015
they are common cadet's dey would b easier to track.... try to get their name and report dem to the MP's. Nothing wey soldier fear pass Military police.

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by armyofone(m): 4:03am On Jul 28, 2015
Shame on NDA. Their mates at West point and Anapolis are dreaming future deployments, innovations, fighting terrorists, flying planes etc they are there showing off and terrorizing innocent people.

Semper Fi
God Bless America
God bless our troops, the real military of one!!

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by megadeath: 4:09am On Jul 28, 2015
garrix8:

You're slightly silly.

In as much as your apologies are in order, I sense a subtle plea from you for members of the public to accept and bear these barbaric actions of your fellow Uniformed beasts, you also failed to clearly condemn the animalistic actions of your comrades.
Well, you're just a little bit more sensible than the young Uniformed beasts, but animals is what you all are.

cheesy
yep. Hide behind your computer and insult, little man. If it makes u feel good

1 Like

Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by Spidermon: 4:44am On Jul 28, 2015
RaptorX:

1 Like

Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by Mobsync(m): 5:21am On Jul 28, 2015
illiad:

I think that's the official twitter handle of NDA

Truth is that even higher military commands are always as much guilty of power abuse as those they're training

It's not their official handle. I went through the whole profile and the person talked more like a person than an organisation. Besides, the English was "sms" standard and unprofessional.
Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by Mobsync(m): 6:04am On Jul 28, 2015
sinator:

Me? Obey? You can say that because you haven't met me. A 17 year-old oppressing me and I'll just keep looking, na dat day dem go know say dem don jam mad man.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by JKisOK(m): 6:18am On Jul 28, 2015
These ones have no respect for anything civilian, including civilian government. Coup makers in the making. They should be expelled from the NDA pronto
Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by Nobody: 6:45am On Jul 28, 2015
haryomikun:

Well then, bro, what you did was run away from what you were actually supposed to do. Now you can't make an impact. If you joined the army, then someday you would have been able to change things. Now you can't. All you can just do is complain about how they treat civilians undecided

Bro, I didn't run away like you're saying. I simply didn't continue pursuing that dream because I couldn't stand that barbaric sight. In retrospect and considering the fact that down the decade the NA is still largely arrogant and condescending in their treatment of civilians, I'm deeply happy I didn't continue.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by arewafederation: 6:47am On Jul 28, 2015
Omenkata:

Thunder fire your ancestors there

Hopless gworo chewing abokii

Bloodycoward, ke kwanu!
Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by koife(m): 7:10am On Jul 28, 2015
Something is fishy about this pics....forensically I as explosive student at NDA see what many here don't see. Pls disregard this. Its either a garbage or staged movie#getthedrift?
Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by Nobody: 7:15am On Jul 28, 2015
Oga Abeg which one is plumming?
chat2deen:
Cadets are plumming! Plumming 101 pde. They are just causing small chawuzing nah, cracked fire eaters! I feel u guys! That kind regular tins! I guess crabs don finish prep winging and dey wanted to do shake up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

DSS Arrests Adams Oshiomhole Over APC Primaries / Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures / Photographs Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.