Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari (11070 Views)

Any SE Or SS That Supports Buhari Henceforth Is A Bastard / Let Us Boycott Oil From SE And SS And Save The Shame / APC Challenges Senator Ekweremadu To Enumerate What He Achieved For SE And SS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari by Rose2014: 7:47pm On Jul 27, 2015
My best friend has been an ardent supporter of Buhari before and after campaign until Buhari's latest interview. We were speaking today and the next thing I heard was 'Nigerian politicians never fail to dissapoint' I was like 'how?' 'Even Buhari too?' As expected, my friend is very disappointed with what Buhari said in US.
After our conversation, I began to wonder about so many things.
Some of you guys made enemies with your friends and families by supporting Buhari but it seems your best is not seen as good enough by the president

My question now is this: Now that Buhari has said he'll marginalize those constituencies that gave him less votes so he can appreciate the ones that gave him more, where does this statement leave you guys? What are you going to do now?
Any lesson learnt? Share your experiences pls

No insults intended

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari by SouthernBreeze(m): 7:47pm On Jul 27, 2015
L
Re: Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari by SouthernBreeze(m): 7:47pm On Jul 27, 2015
Ok
Re: Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 27, 2015
undecided
Re: Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 27, 2015
Dissappointed also

1 Like

Re: Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 27, 2015
My dear, Buhari is sincere. The honest truth is that those who worked for his election and put their lives on the line should feel the impact of the government they voted for. He also assured all regions of justice and there won't be any discrimination. I voted for him on the three previous occasions he lost. I expect leadership and someone who would demonstrate control and I see that. South East where you and I come from, show me what we can boast of after 16 years of supporting PDP. Show me what we got from 'our brother' Ebele Azikiwe. Let's not think with our hearts.

19 Likes

Re: Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari by Rose2014: 8:23pm On Jul 27, 2015
STPEACE:
Dissappointed also

Eiyaa ndo Nwannem

Just like the prodigal son, u can go back to those you hurt in the process(family n friends) and apologize

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari by temitemi1(m): 8:27pm On Jul 27, 2015
U friend has entered #OneChance grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari by Rose2014: 8:30pm On Jul 27, 2015
kITATITA:
My dear, Buhari is sincere. The honest truth is that those who worked for his election and put their lives on the line should feel the impact of the government they voted for. He also assured all regions of justice and there won't be any discrimination. I voted for him on the three previous occasions he lost. I expect leadership and someone who would demonstrate control and I see that. South East where you and I come from, show me what we can boast of after 16 years of supporting PDP. Show me what we got from 'our brother' Ebele Azikiwe. Let's not think with our hearts.
Where did u get the bolded?

Thanks for sharing your experience but why should it be those that voted that should feel the impact of change, if any?

Did you see his recent interview in US. Are u also supporting the marginalization agenda?
I don't think you're a stronger supporter than my friend who is very very disappointed at the seemingly wasted efforts

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 27, 2015
BTW Rose, I went through your previous posts and I see inclination of ethnic bigotry and rash utterances. That is the bane of ndi be anyi. Others are reaching out, networking and making friends. Some of our own leaders are burning bridges and denigrating other groups; at the end we expect their support. Look at ndi ndida anyanwu who seem cheated out of National Assembly plum positions, they are fighting for what they think is best for them without being insulting. Na who dey our team? What influence do they have in Nigeria of numbers and landmass.

8 Likes

Re: Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari by Rose2014: 8:33pm On Jul 27, 2015
kITATITA:
BTW Rose, I went through your previous posts and I see inclination of ethnic bigotry and rash utterances. That is the bane of ndi be anyi. Others are reaching out, networking and making friends. Some of our own leaders are burning bridges and denigrating other groups; at the end we expect their support. Look at ndi ndida anyanwu who seem cheated out of National Assembly plum positions, they are fighting for what they think is best for them without being insulting. Na who dey our team? What influence do they have in Nigeria of numbers and landmass.

Stay on the topic please. Thanks

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari by adconline(m): 8:34pm On Jul 27, 2015
kITATITA:
Was SW marginalized when it voted against OBJ in 1999? Were Buhari supporters marginalized for wrongfully voting for him for 12 yrs??

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari by Rose2014: 8:35pm On Jul 27, 2015
temitemi1:
U friend has entered #OneChance grin grin

Temi this is not a laughing matter cheesy

My friend is grieving and you're here laughing.

Stop it o grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 27, 2015
Rose2014:

Where did u get the bolded?

Thanks for sharing your experience but why should it be those that voted that should feel the impact of change, if any?

Did you see his recent interview in US. Are u supporting the marginalization agenda?
I don't think you're a stronger supporter than my friend who is very very disappointed at the seemingly wasted efforts

please read this without sentiment. "(Going by election results), constituencies that gave me 97% can not in all honesty be treated, on some issues, with constituencies that gave me 5%. I think these are political realities. While, certainly there will be justice for everybody but the people who voted, and made their votes count, they must feel the government has appreciated the effort they put in putting the government in place. I think this is really fair."
Re: Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari by Rose2014: 8:39pm On Jul 27, 2015
kITATITA:

please read this without sentiment. "(Going by election results), constituencies that gave me 97% can not in all honesty be treated, on some issues, with constituencies that gave me 5%. I think these are political realities. While, certainly there will be justice for everybody but the people who voted, and made their votes count, they must feel the government has appreciated the effort they put in putting the government in place. I think this is really fair."

Aha!!! Do u know in a sane country, any president that mistakenly makes such utterance would've resigned by now?

Anyway let me not derail
So back to topic:
What now becomes of my people that defied all advice to give to them now that the so called 5% that doesn't count

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari by Genius100: 8:41pm On Jul 27, 2015
Rose2014:
My best friend has been an ardent supporter of Buhari before and after campaign until Buhari's latest interview. We were speaking today and the next thing I heard was 'Nigerian politicians never fail to dissapoint' I was like 'how?' 'Even Buhari too?' As expected, my friend is very disappointed with what Buhari said in US.
Some of you guys made enemies with your friends and families and went ahead to support Buhari but it seems your best is not seen as good enough by the president

My question now is this: Now that Buhari has said he'll marginalize those constituencies that gave him less votes so he can appreciate the ones that gave him more, where does this statement leave you guys? What are you going to do now?

No insults intended

The lesson I learned is that you are a moronic simpleton that failed comprehension in secondary school. To make matters worse, you are also an ignorant fool...

12 Likes

Re: Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari by Genius100: 8:43pm On Jul 27, 2015
kITATITA:

You left out his next quote where he basically said the constitution forbids him from treating regions different, therefore he will treat all regions equally..

7 Likes

Re: Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 27, 2015
Genius100:

You left out his next quote where he basically said the constitution forbids him from treating regions different, therefore he will treat all regions equally..

Thanks. And that's the clincher.

5 Likes

Re: Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari by Rose2014: 8:48pm On Jul 27, 2015
Genius100:

The lesson I learned is that you are a moronic simpleton that failed comprehension in secondary school. To make matters worse, you are also an ignorant fool...
You see your life cheesy

You that understand comprehension ; doesn't the thread clearly say 'SS and SE'
The two zones are clearly written in capital letters but u still entered the thread cheesy

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari by Rose2014: 8:51pm On Jul 27, 2015
Genius100:

Don't worry I'll bring you the quote from Adesina where the poor guy was explaining what Buhari meant

He said the 5% constituencies will be fed with a shorter end of the spoon. I guess u didn't read that press release by Adesina

My question remains ; how are those 5% feeling at this time?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari by Ojiofor: 8:51pm On Jul 27, 2015
kITATITA:

Was buhari's NorthWest marginalised in any form when they voted for him 2003,2007 and 2011?
The truth is that buhari is so vindictive and bigoted to be president of Nigeria.If you doubt go and read IBB coup speech why they boot him out of office.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 27, 2015
Rose2014:

Aha!!! Do u know in a same country, any president that makes such utterance would've resigned by now?

Anyway let me not derail
So back to topic:
What now becomes of my people that defied all advice to give him the so called 5% that doesn't count

In the legislature, there's the Constituency Project. The lawmakers have the leverage to select the project for their constituency and where they should be sited. It doesn't mean that they have discriminated against those that didn't benefit from the Constituency Project, but only makes sure that the extra feel of government is for those who contributed more. Go and check the percentage of budget performance in GEJ administration and you'll see that SS has the highest.

4 Likes

Re: Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari by Rose2014: 8:55pm On Jul 27, 2015
kITATITA:

In the legislature, there's the Constituency Project. The lawmakers have the leverage to select the project for their constituency and where they should be sited. It doesn't mean that they have discriminated against those that didn't benefit from the Constituency Project, but only makes sure that the extra feel of government is for those who contributed more. Go and check the percentage of budget performance in GEJ administration and you'll see that SS has the highest.

Duh SS is the one feeding the almajiris up north. Why should a Northerner even make such a statement on the same trip he took a $2.1billion loan to repair NE. Where do u think the money to pay that loan is coming from?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 27, 2015
Ojiofor:
Was buhari's NorthWest marginalised in any form when they voted for him 2003,2007 and 2011?
The truth is that buhari is so vindictive and bigoted to be president of Nigeria.If you doubt go and read IBB coup speech why they boot him out of office.

IBB organised a coup against Buhari because he felt Buhari personalised power. They expected to feast on our commonwealth and Buhari wouldn't allow that. He wasn't accused of corruption.

5 Likes

Re: Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 27, 2015
Rose2014:

Duh SS is the one feeding the almajiri a up north. Why should a Northerner even make such a statement on the same trip he took a $2.1billion loan to repair NE. Where do u think the money to pay that loan is coming from?
You are going into ethnicity and regional divide again. Even before GEJ left office, there was agreement for infrastructural development of the NE and investment in human capacity there. That explains the Almajiri school initiative. Except you change the law, the bulk of the money has to come from oil. That's the truth.

4 Likes

Re: Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari by fulanimafia: 9:03pm On Jul 27, 2015
Jonathanians are trying hard to feel better about the reaping of their seeds of hatred....

Don't fall for someone who is deceiving their kinsmen by quoting half of PMB's statement, only so they can feel better about themselves...

7 Likes

Re: Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari by Rose2014: 9:08pm On Jul 27, 2015
kITATITA:

You are going into ethnicity and regional divide again. Even before GEJ left office, there was agreement for infrastructural development of the NE and investment in human capacity there. That explains the Almajiri school initiative. Except you change the law, the bulk of the money has to come from oil. That's the truth.

@d bolded
So you're confirming that GEJ was not a tribal bigot. Great
I appreciate your honesty

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari by Sweetlemon(f): 9:10pm On Jul 27, 2015
fulanimafia:
Jonathanians are trying hard to feel better about the reaping of their seeds of hatred....

Don't fall for someone who is deceiving their kinsmen by quoting half of PMB's statement, only so she can feel better about themselves...

These people arte just so irritating.
Why pick one sentence only even though a thread was placed on front page his full words, the idiots still chose to single out one sentence. Very disguting bunch of wailers.

4 Likes

Re: Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari by Ojiofor: 9:10pm On Jul 27, 2015
kITATITA:

IBB organised a coup against Buhari because he felt Buhari personalised power. They expected to feast on our commonwealth and Buhari wouldn't allow that. He wasn't accused of corruption.
He is still personalising power today as if he is still a military dictator in democracy.
I ask you once again,did previous administration in anyway marginalised buhari's NorthWest when they were voting for him consistently for 12 years?

3 Likes

Re: Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari by bokohalal(m): 9:11pm On Jul 27, 2015
A "failed" Buhari administration is better than a successful Jonathan administration

2 Likes

Re: Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari by rudebouy: 9:11pm On Jul 27, 2015
Wot did Jonathan do for ma state Akwa Ibom?

Wot did Jona do for the south in general?

I regret voting GEJ and if I have my way I wd vote for Buhari over and over again.

4 Likes

Re: Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari by Babatundetinubu: 9:14pm On Jul 27, 2015
Rose2014:
Some of you guys made enemies with your friends and families and went ahead to support Buhari but it seems your best is not seen as good enough by the president

No insults intended

Muumuu....buzz off....bloody tribalistic buffoon ..... cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Rauf Aregbesola Refunds School Fees Of Student Who Was Robbed / What Is The Current Petrol Situation In Your Area? / Shakeup As INEC Redeploys Five Recs, Four Directors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.