Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,866 members, 7,798,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari (11062 Views)

Any SE Or SS That Supports Buhari Henceforth Is A Bastard / Let Us Boycott Oil From SE And SS And Save The Shame / APC Challenges Senator Ekweremadu To Enumerate What He Achieved For SE And SS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari by phyllosilicate(m): 10:35am On Jul 28, 2015
One problem is that those of us from the south see 3 regions in the south and we only see one region in the north. When Jonathan was giving majority of the juicy position to SE/SS we didn't complain. During his time,
chief of Army staff Ihejirika, SS/SE
chief of Naval staff, Ezeoba, SS/SE
SSG Anyim SS/SE
Chief of Staff Oghiadomhe SS/SE
Minster of Labour Barr Emake SS/SE
Minister of Aviation Oduah SS/SE
Minister of petroleum SS/SE
Minister of Health SS/SE
Minister of works Onolememen SS/SE
Minister of Finance SS/SE
Minister of Power Prof. Chinedu SS/SE

What will we say if Buhari give all this posotions to NW/NE?

1 Like

Re: Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari by HiGod: 11:09am On Jul 28, 2015
pazienza:
Choi, my long and lengthy reply to Higold just got deleted. I am so pisssed off right now. I will reply you( Higod) later.

Lmao!!!!! You must have sounded like bigoted tribalist for Mod to delete d gibberish.

Don't worry about it, I have already read it through your online disposition.

Hahaha lol!!!!
Re: Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari by HiGod: 11:14am On Jul 28, 2015
Rose2014:

If this was a Biafra thread now, you'll start saying SS and SE are different and ask SS not to align with SE, and that SE is only looking for their oil but when it comes to being mischievous like this, u merge them both as Igbos

Pls tell me the name of anybody from SS on my list. The only SS on my list is married to Igbo.
Re: Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari by meccuno: 11:30am On Jul 28, 2015
HiGod:

President-Nnamdi Ebele-half Igbo(ancestral)
Deputy Senate- Igbo
Deputy Speaker-Igbo
SGF-Igbo
Finance- Igbo
Petroleum-Half Igbo
Health-Igbo
Minting and Printing-Igbo
CBN-Igbo(after Sanusi)
Chief of Army Staff-Igbo(Ihjerika)

With all the above, pls, tell me what is left for the remaining 4 regions.....

if these are the positions that make the igbos favoured,then I think u have serious problems.......why not put the post held by the northerners and yorubas including ambassadorial positions and let's start from there.........then when you are through,put the positions held by the northerners,yorubas and igbos let's compare and contrast...... I wonder how many chief of army staff that the SE has ever produced up till this moment and the finance sector......not too sure about the rest.....and petroleum is ijaw not half igbo........please GEJ is not igbo I beg u

4 Likes

Re: Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari by HiGod: 11:38am On Jul 28, 2015
meccuno:
if these are the positions that make the igbos favoured,then I think u have serious problems.......why not put the post held by the northerners and yorubas including ambassadorial positions and let's start from there.........then when you are through,put the positions held by the northerners,yorubas and igbos let's compare and contrast......

You guys-Igbos are clowns honestly.......

If a single region-Igbos could positioned themselves around those political positions(Deputy senate to Finance) you just brushed aside in this country without other tribes/regions calling for their heads, that region-Igbos need to exam their heads.

Did you tell your fellow clowns to wait for Buhari to come up with the list of his ambassadorial appointees and others before calling for his head? Hypocrisy at its peak...

2 Likes

Re: Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari by simpleseyi: 12:25pm On Jul 28, 2015
Don't let me make comments that will earn me a life ban. You are getting me angry. Yo cannot work in GTBank and go to First Bank to collect salary. Kano gave Buhari 1.9 million votes, Katsina gave Buhari 1.7 million votes, Kaduna gave Buhari 1.3 million votes, do you expect the whole South South and South East of 11 States that did not give Buhari up to 200,000 votes to get as many appointments as Kano alone? No, No, No. The whole of South South and South East will not get up to what Kano alone will get in terms of appointments. South South and South East will get Minister of State II for Environment, Minister of State II for Labour and Productivity, Minister of State II for Culture and Tourism (gully erosion sites are tourist attraction), Minister of State II for Women Affairs (to arrest child labourers, baby factory operators, and human traffickers all in South South and South East).
Re: Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari by socialmediaman: 12:31pm On Jul 28, 2015
fx45:
My friend, shut up! We don't belong here. Don't deceive yourself. If you make the mistake of thinking those people you're trying so hard to please will ever accept you, then your name is SORRY. They don't love you, they don't care about you and they don't even want to set eyes on you. Be wise my friend and see where the evil is coming from.

WE DON'T BELONG HERE, WE'RE NOT ACCEPTED HERE AND WE'VE NEVER BEEN ACCEPTED HERE...

I'm inclined to respond to this. The real people who do not love you are the ones who steal your resources in broad daylight. The Ihediohas, The Rochases, the Iwuanyanwus, the Ubas, the TA Orjis etc. these people steal what should be put on ground in the SE for development, then they hire you to come and battle other tribes. You should rather pray for a stronger EFCC and anti-corruption agencies who will prevent them from stealing or jail them when they do. No city in Nigeria would develop without selfless service, and selfless service is what most IGBO leaders don't have.

Igbos filled in much of GEJ's cabinet and parastatals, that's the unfortunate reality Buhari Was talking about, but what would that do for the region if there's si much corruption and no accountability in the system? What would you gain if you have leaders at the presidency who only care about sharing your resources among themselves rather than using it to develop your region?

Even if Buhari fills his cabinet with nottherners, it won't prevent Igbos from getting employed by government agencies, army and other institutions due to federal character, it won't prevent the Niger Bridge from being constructed, it won't even develop the north more than the south if they have selfish leaders, afterall the north has been in power for many years. Sentiment is killing a lot of people in Nigeria, they are educated but sentiments becloud their judgement. What use is your brother if he steals what should be yours and instead you become his mouthpiece rather than speak for yourself?

1 Like

Re: Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari by Sweetlemon(f): 12:32pm On Jul 28, 2015
simpleseyi:
Don't let me make comments that will earn me a life ban. You are getting me angry. Yo cannot work in GTBank and go to First Bank to collect salary. Kano gave Buhari 1.9 million votes, Katsina gave Buhari 1.7 million votes, Kaduna gave Buhari 1.3 million votes, do you expect the whole South South and South East of 11 States that did not give Buhari up to 200,000 votes to get as many appointments as Kano alone? No, No, No. The whole of South South and South East will not get up to what Kano alone will get in terms of appointments. South South and South East will get Minister of State II for Environment, Minister of State II for Labour and Productivity, Minister of State II for Culture and Tourism (gully erosion sites are tourist attraction), Minister of State II for Women Affairs (to arrest child labourers, baby factory operators, and human traffickers all in South South and South East).

Abeg no vex for my SS people. Na those SE people dey drag us enter this thing. Many of us SS people are not complaining about marginalization. If you check, they're mostly from SE.
Re: Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari by phyllosilicate(m): 12:37pm On Jul 28, 2015
simpleseyi:

Gets your facts right, only Edo state gave Buhari 208,000 votes. Talk less of adding the other states.
Re: Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari by Sweetlemon(f): 12:40pm On Jul 28, 2015
phyllosilicate:

Gets your facts right, only Edo state gave Buhari 208,000 votes. Talk less of adding the other states.

The votes gotten from other states put together (minus Imo) is not up to Edo alone. I'm sure simpleseyi deliberately left Edo and Imo out.
Re: Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari by simpleseyi: 12:41pm On Jul 28, 2015
phyllosilicate:

Sorry, Edo is not part of your Biafruad. That was an oversight by me.
Re: Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari by phyllosilicate(m): 12:43pm On Jul 28, 2015
simpleseyi:

Sorry, Edo is not part of your Biafruad. That was an oversight by me.
Oboiye why are you attaching me to Biafra na?
Re: Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari by winniz: 12:49pm On Jul 28, 2015
Sweetlemon:

Abeg no vex for my SS people. Na those SE people dey drag us enter this thing. Many of us SS people are not complaining about marginalization. If you check, they're mostly from SE.

If you claim you are from SS, you can only speak for your ethnic group not the whole SS cos Igbos are still part of SS.

1 Like

Re: Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari by phyllosilicate(m): 12:59pm On Jul 28, 2015
Sweetlemon:

I have said is severally, that SS have nothing to fear in Buhari regime. Minister of petroleum is already own , so is ministry of niger delta. We already have a service chief and we have strong men in APC from all SS states except Cross river (coincidentally that have the service chief). The only region that have what to fear is the SE.

1 Like

Re: Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari by winniz: 1:00pm On Jul 28, 2015
[s][/s]socialmediaman:

I'm inclined to respond to this. The real people who do not love you are the ones who steal your resources in broad daylight. The Ihediohas, The Rochases, the Iwuanyanwus, the Ubas, the TA Orjis etc. these people steal what should be put on ground in the SE for development, then they hire you to come and battle other tribes. You should rather pray for a stronger EFCC and anti-corruption agencies who will prevent them from stealing or jail them when they do. No city in Nigeria would develop without selfless service, and selfless service is what most IGBO leaders don't have.

Igbos filled in much of GEJ's cabinet and parastatals, that's the unfortunate reality Buhari Was talking about, but what would that do for the region if there's si much corruption and no accountability in the system? What would you gain if you have leaders at the presidency who only care about sharing your resources among themselves rather than using it to develop your region?

Even if Buhari fills his cabinet with nottherners, it won't prevent Igbos from getting employed by government agencies, army and other institutions due to federal character, it won't prevent the Niger Bridge from being constructed, it won't even develop the north more than the south if they have selfish leaders, afterall the north has been in power for many years. Sentiment is killing a lot of people in Nigeria, they are educated but sentiments becloud their judgement. What use is your brother if he steals what should be yours and instead you become his mouthpiece rather than speak for yourself?[s][/s]

Imagine this clown saying Igbos don't have selfless leader, What selfless leaders do Yorubas have? If you have nothing meaningful to post then just shut up!

1 Like

Re: Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari by pazienza(m): 1:04pm On Jul 28, 2015
HiGod:

Victim mentality in a full display!

Here we go again, Obasanjo tactics!!! Yorubas made Igbos to betray themselves!!!

I presumed it was Igbo media not Yoruba media that brought the issue of Tafa Balogun, Bankole, Bode George, Etteh, FFK, Abosede(Education minister) to the public....(All aforementioned names are Yorubas). Igbos are the most retarded and bigoted region in this country and that is why we all stay away from that region.

Yorubas media made Malaysians, Chinese and South Africans to hate Igbos......

Yorubas media made Stella Odua a thief

Yorubas media made FFK to Bleep Ojukwu's wife-Bianca..

Yorubas media made Hausas/Fulanis to commit pogrom against Igbos...

Yorubas media was responsible for the imprisonment of Alex Ekwueme...

Yorubas are always responsible for all your problems...

However, the same Yoruba Nation is your region paradise where all your kinsmen made their money and remit money back to their region to feed their starving families....

If I were Igbos with dignity and self-respect, I will move all my things and leave Yoruba Nation behind so as to prove to your supposed enemies-The Yorubas that you are up to the task.

Why don't you debunk the fact that you ingrates have been forming alliances with the North since independence at the expense of the South until God decided to punish your region in their own coins by using the same Master-Hausas/Fulanis to send millions of Igbos to their early grave.

Igbo Technocrats indeed!!!! Lmao!!!!! Nigeria was pretty doing well economically with Northern semi illiterates at the helm of affairs in all our ministries until your supposed Igbo Technocrats took over these ministries and destroyed our economy. Where are they today?

Go and see Yoruba technocrats doing amazingly well around the globe. One of them was former minister for Agriculture who later became a president of ADB.

It was Awo whose treachery forced Zik to form alliance with the North, blame Awo lust for power for that. The same lust for power that saw him form alliance with Gowon and commit treason twice. God decided to pay Awo with his own coins when he was forced to drink otapiapia by his northern masters, taking his own life in the process, a well deserved punishment I must say. The same punishment that Abiola who formed alliance with the North got. He was betrayed by Yoruba Obas, and died in prison at the hands of his Northern masters, it was God's punishment! https://www.nairaland.com/2402932/yoruba-political-sophistication-hoax

Tinubu is the next on the line. Already his northern masters are cutting him to size.

Igbo technocrats guided and Nurtured Nigeria into number one economy in Africa. We all know how Yoruba technocrats ran Nigeria down from 1970-99.
http://newsdayngonline.com/?p=4444

https://junglejournalist./2012/10/13/the-greatest-heist-in-modern-history-by-awolowo-and-the-yorubas-known-as-indigenization-of-foreign-companies-in-nigeria-by-frederick-onwumbiko/

Your Agriculture minister is the only worth mentioning Yoruba technocrat, yet it was Okonjo who helped him reach the ADB. Arunma Oteh eclipses him, yet he is Yoruba's best.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari by fx45(m): 1:09pm On Jul 28, 2015
socialmediaman:
What use is your brother if he steals what should be yours and instead you become his mouthpiece rather than speak for yourself?
You're so quick to tell me about the shortcomings of my supposed Igbo leaders... That sounds so patronising and it's a turn off. What about your own leaders from your region. How much have they done to better that place? Or are you suggesting that your region is in any way better developed than where I come from?

Secondly, I would rather have my brother steal from me than to be continually plundered by parasites and cockroaches from God knows where... Certain issues can always be settled amicably among family. With outsiders, it most certainly would spiral into conflict. That has been the story of Nigeria.

The reason why Nigeria has been on a continuous retrogression is because every Tom and Harry knows that the Nigeria arrangement is very much temporary. Reasons why our past leaders (mostly from outside my region) have plundered and raped resources coming from this region with nothing.... absolutely nothing to show for it. No infrastructure, no federal presence and you dare to come here and preach to me.

Lastly, I speak for no one. I speak for myself because I bear the brunt of the injustice that has been the hallmark of the existence of the Nigerian contraption.

4 Likes

Re: Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari by winniz: 1:13pm On Jul 28, 2015
phyllosilicate:
I have said is severally, that SS have nothing to fear in Buhari regime. Minister of petroleum is already own , so is ministry of niger delta. We already have a service chief and we have strong men in APC from all SS states except Cross river (coincidentally that have the service chief). The only region that have what to fear is the SE.

After the SW and Core North ganged up against GEJ from SS to kick him out, you are here spewing this rubbish!
Re: Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari by simpleseyi: 1:15pm On Jul 28, 2015
phyllosilicate:
Oboiye why are you attaching me to Biafra na?

Ah! You don't want to be part of Biafra? But, what about Biafruad girls grin? I am sure you don't mind them. They are the best thing that can happen to any man behind closed door tongue . At a very very cheap rate, for just 300 naira hair wig or 500 TFC pack you can have them for the whole week.
Re: Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari by phyllosilicate(m): 1:17pm On Jul 28, 2015
winniz:

After the SW and Core North ganged up against GEJ from SS to kick him out you are here spewing this rubbish!
GEJ leaving is a blessing to SS. He didn't do anything and we couldn't complain, because of our brother. Now we can now speak up.
Re: Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari by phyllosilicate(m): 1:24pm On Jul 28, 2015
simpleseyi:

Ah! You don't want to be part of Biafra? But, what about Biafruad girls grin? I am sure you don't mind them. They are the best thing that can happen to any man behind closed door tongue . At a very very cheap rate, for just 300 naira hair wig or 500 TFC pack you can have them for the whole week.
Bros less leave insults aside abeg. Though I am not part of Biafra.
Re: Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari by Sweetlemon(f): 1:26pm On Jul 28, 2015
simpleseyi:

What's your own sef? Yoruba gehs are just as cheap jor. It all depends on her social class and moral values.
Re: Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari by winniz: 1:38pm On Jul 28, 2015
phyllosilicate:
GEJ leaving is a blessing to SS. He didn't do anything and we couldn't complain, because of our brother. Now we can now speak up.

Stop deceiving yourself cos GEJ leaving was never a blessing to any SS, why do You hypocrites always blame GEJ for all your misfortunes?
You claim you are from Edo state, don't Edo state have a Governor? What has the Governor done for Edo state? Whereas can Yorubas point out what OBJ did for their region all through his eight years of misrule?

1 Like

Re: Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari by phyllosilicate(m): 1:48pm On Jul 28, 2015
winniz:

Stop deceiving yourself cos GEJ leaving was never a blessing to any SS, You hypocrites always blame GEJ for all your misfortunes, you claim you are from Edo state, don't Edo state have a Governor? What has the Governor done for Edo state? Whereas can Yorubas point out what OBJ did for their region through out his eight years of misrule?
Are you asking what Oshiomole did for Edo state? No Oshiomole did nothing for Edo state it was Lucky Igbenedion that did something. OBJ did things in Edo states, the bypass he constructed is what in Benin is was is saving Easterners going to Lagos from traffic inside Benin. OBJ was a bad president, but he did far much more in Edo state than "our" brother did.
Re: Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari by winniz: 2:19pm On Jul 28, 2015
phyllosilicate:
Are you asking what Oshiomole did for Edo state? No Oshiomole did nothing for Edo state it was Lucky Igbenedion that did something. OBJ did things in Edo states, the bypass he constructed is what in Benin is was is saving Easterners going to Lagos from traffic inside Benin. OBJ was a bad president, but he did far much more in Edo state than "our" brother did.

You have accepted your governor is a Huge Failure and OBJ was no different cos after OBJ's eight years of misrule, Edo state could only boast of a mere bypass cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari by rudebouy: 2:28pm On Jul 28, 2015
EBLABOR:

We are all praying for the present buhari government lets pray he does something for your state Akwa Ibom and southwest.

You think things are just easy, as you people say, most people are not ready to vote, others are not ready to pay their task. Praising buhari, cursing jonathan, praising jonathan cursing buhari. Remember every government had a plan until they receive a punch in the face. Even Jona! Bokoharam punched jona, wonder what would punch baba!

Pls you guys shd stop giving excuses for Jona abeg. Any man way no fit control him wife na yansh. Wetin you expect from yanshmen? Am only happy for Jona becos he ended well. Outside dat he is a perfect example of poor leadership. To some he was the best, to me him na yansh!

I get ur point shacheesy
Re: Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari by fx45(m): 2:37pm On Jul 28, 2015
kITATITA:

You see the irony, IF NW enjoyed more projects than SE which gave 98%, why should SE still be stuck with him. But still you haven't mentioned any project he did in the NW. I tell you, every region can claim marginalization
There's a brand new standard guage railway, running from Abuja to Kaduna..... Built from scratch and commissioned by His Excellency, Goodluck Ebelemi Jonathan. Let's use that for starters... There are many more
Re: Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari by HiGod: 2:44pm On Jul 28, 2015
pazienza:

It was Awo whose treachery forced Zik to form alliance with the North, blame Awo lust for power for that. The same lust for power that saw him form alliance with Gowon and commit treason twice. God decided to pay Awo with his own coins when he was forced to drink otapiapia by his northern masters, taking his own life in the process, a well deserved punishment I must say. The same punishment that Abiola who formed alliance with the North got. He was betrayed by Yoruba Obas, and died in prison at the hands of his Northern masters, it was God's punishment! https://www.nairaland.com/2402932/yoruba-political-sophistication-hoax

Tinubu is the next on the line. Already his northern masters are cutting him to size.

Igbo technocrats guided and Nurtured Nigeria into number one economy in Africa. We all know how Yoruba technocrats ran Nigeria down from 1970-99.
http://newsdayngonline.com/?p=4444

https://junglejournalist./2012/10/13/the-greatest-heist-in-modern-history-by-awolowo-and-the-yorubas-known-as-indigenization-of-foreign-companies-in-nigeria-by-frederick-onwumbiko/

Your Agriculture minister is the only worth mentioning Yoruba technocrat, yet it was Okonjo who helped him reach the ADB. Arunma Oteh eclipses him, yet he is Yoruba's best.

Ode!!!

Old story written by your worthless forefathers called Nnamdi Azikiwe, ugly coward called Ojukwu and that idiot called Chinua Achebe.......

Awolowo legacy lives on while nobody in your cursed region has made history

Oteh is a mere treasurer.

It's like comparing Exchequer of UK to a president of an African country.....
Re: Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari by fx45(m): 2:48pm On Jul 28, 2015
HiGod:
Jonathan administration was the most bigoted and tribal administration ever in the history of this country and next to Jonathan was Aguiyi Ironsi government.
The same Aguiyi Ironsi whose major undoing was surrounding himself with strangers that turned around to kill him Niggah tell me something else... Please, can you throw more light on the Ironsi bigoted and tribalistic administration...
Re: Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari by HiGod: 2:58pm On Jul 28, 2015
fx45:
The same Aguiyi Ironsi whose major undoing was surrounding himself with strangers that turned around to kill him Niggah tell me something else... Please, can you throw more light on the Ironsi bigoted and tribalistic administration...

I forgive your ignorance cos you sound innocent

Please, I implore you to pick Nigeria history book (not the ones written by Igbos ooo); read and see what the bigot called Aguiyi Ironsi did......
Jonathan administration was a child play compare to Aguiyi Ironsi despite all nepotism and tribalism displayed through out Mr clueless administration..
Re: Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari by vega84(m): 3:04pm On Jul 28, 2015
Any SE or SS that voted fr GMB. Is a visionless punk. #vegatalks

3 Likes

Re: Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari by fx45(m): 3:07pm On Jul 28, 2015
HiGod:
Prior to 1999, Yorubas played opposition party all through 1st Republic and Second Republic; 60s and 70s in which Igbos played active roles in the two republics...
Its quite unfortunate that Yorubas are still playing opposition politics despite their enormous investment in the ruling APC. It seems you people are programmed by default to play opposition politics

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See What The Igala People Of Kogi State Are Saying About Audu's Death / Boko Haram Lures Youths With Interest-free Loans / Meet Oka Obono: Profile Of Professor Who Wants To Represent Cross River Central

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.