Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

See What A Student Of Godfrey Okoye University Produced (photo) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See What A Student Of Godfrey Okoye University Produced (photo) (53539 Views)

Fake Hushpuppi Defrauds Student Of His Tuition Fee On Twitter / Female Student Of University Of Ghana Jumps To Her Death (Graphic Photos) / Ahmadu Bello University Produced 89 First-class In Its 38th Convocation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Student Of Godfrey Okoye University Produced (photo) by valdetino(m): 8:32pm On Jul 27, 2015
A female student of Godfrey Okoye University produced this Automobile.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What A Student Of Godfrey Okoye University Produced (photo) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 27, 2015
Rubbish. I could build that with my eyes closed and I study Petroleum Engineering. Even the dullest kid in my dept could.........well maybe not. You need to build something practical that tricycle wont carry a grown midget undecided. Everything was simple really except the welding which I doubt she did. Before you start hating just know I have seen a lot of projects than most of you maybe my standards are high or she just under-designed.

This type of Project is worthy of A group of High school JET club members. Its strangely disappointing when you find out it's a mechanical engineer student.
Those of you criticizing me that she's a girl. You are SEXIST undecided undecided undecided

But considering her environment 9/11 undecided

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See What A Student Of Godfrey Okoye University Produced (photo) by ikbnice(m): 8:34pm On Jul 27, 2015
and u call this AUTOmobile. Where is the AUTO of it?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Student Of Godfrey Okoye University Produced (photo) by nedu2000(m): 8:37pm On Jul 27, 2015
Na wa and it has 'change over' switch,does the automobile run on NEPA and gen? undecided grin

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See What A Student Of Godfrey Okoye University Produced (photo) by jamex93(m): 9:03pm On Jul 27, 2015
lolx

the automatic bicycle dey use change over
that means e dey use nepa light and gen

lolx

nice work sha
am not trying to kill ur moral keep it up

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Student Of Godfrey Okoye University Produced (photo) by Deapexboy(m): 9:08pm On Jul 27, 2015
nja need more of this

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Student Of Godfrey Okoye University Produced (photo) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 27, 2015
grin grin
nedu2000:
Na wa and it has 'change over' switch,does the automobile run on NEPA and gen? undecided grin

5 Likes

Re: See What A Student Of Godfrey Okoye University Produced (photo) by Certifiedboss: 10:12pm On Jul 27, 2015
valdetino:
A female student of Godfrey Okoye University produced this Automobile.

If she was spending time warming the beds of older men she wont even know how to connect switches. . Congrats to her ... Great things start small

142 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See What A Student Of Godfrey Okoye University Produced (photo) by mencade5(m): 10:32pm On Jul 27, 2015
bestdeals0:
grin grin
came to.look for u.here

1 Like

Re: See What A Student Of Godfrey Okoye University Produced (photo) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 27, 2015
Ok
mencade5:
came to.look for u.here
Re: See What A Student Of Godfrey Okoye University Produced (photo) by mencade5(m): 10:38pm On Jul 27, 2015
bestdeals0:
Ok
i apologise for my earlier comments. am sorry.

shouldnt have done.that

2 Likes

Re: See What A Student Of Godfrey Okoye University Produced (photo) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 27, 2015
OK. Keep on going down with girls lipsrsealed undecided
mencade5:
i apologise for my earlier comments. am sorry.

shouldnt have done.that

1 Like

Re: See What A Student Of Godfrey Okoye University Produced (photo) by mencade5(m): 10:42pm On Jul 27, 2015
bestdeals0:
OK. Keep on going down with girls lipsrsealed undecided
hahaha......that was before. i dont do it anymore

i swear...hahaha
Re: See What A Student Of Godfrey Okoye University Produced (photo) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 27, 2015
OK. I hear lipsrsealed undecided
mencade5:
hahaha......that was before. i dont do it anymore

i swear...hahaha
Re: See What A Student Of Godfrey Okoye University Produced (photo) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 27, 2015
cool kiss smiley wonderful comment cool
Certifiedboss:

If she was spending time warming the beds of older men she wont even know how to connect switches. . Congrats to her ... Great things start small

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Student Of Godfrey Okoye University Produced (photo) by mencade5(m): 10:50pm On Jul 27, 2015
bestdeals0:
OK. I hear lipsrsealed undecided
ok
Re: See What A Student Of Godfrey Okoye University Produced (photo) by gen2briz(m): 11:01pm On Jul 27, 2015
Nice one.....
Re: See What A Student Of Godfrey Okoye University Produced (photo) by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 27, 2015
Alright, good night.
mencade5:
ok
Re: See What A Student Of Godfrey Okoye University Produced (photo) by iphanyiuma(m): 11:38pm On Jul 27, 2015
@ first I thought it was a cupboard then again I thought it was a mini keke napep then. I. Saw. The nepa knife switch n tot it was a generator....abeg where is the automobile help me out

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Student Of Godfrey Okoye University Produced (photo) by musicwriter(m): 11:51pm On Jul 27, 2015
At least, it's a start. Rome was not built in a day.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Student Of Godfrey Okoye University Produced (photo) by Sandydayz(f): 12:06am On Jul 28, 2015
Very nice...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What A Student Of Godfrey Okoye University Produced (photo) by Kx: 12:09am On Jul 28, 2015
Crude engineering.

Okoye uni!

Psquare don get university now?

3 Likes

Re: See What A Student Of Godfrey Okoye University Produced (photo) by blake777(m): 12:28am On Jul 28, 2015
Please lets call a spade a spade,i know she's a lady and all but really this is "rubbish"whoever designed it for her must have been HIGH!...

7 Likes

Re: See What A Student Of Godfrey Okoye University Produced (photo) by abumeinben(m): 1:20am On Jul 28, 2015
Godfrey what!?

1 Like

Re: See What A Student Of Godfrey Okoye University Produced (photo) by kenedy175(m): 2:15am On Jul 28, 2015
For a lady, that's really nice. A lot of women can't even hold screw driver.

Reminds me of a girl that parked her car by the road... just because the battery terminals were loose. She simply had no idea!

5 Likes

Re: See What A Student Of Godfrey Okoye University Produced (photo) by mencade5(m): 3:00am On Jul 28, 2015
bestdeals0:
Alright, good night.
good nite too.
see ya tomorrow.
Re: See What A Student Of Godfrey Okoye University Produced (photo) by Certifiedboss: 3:06am On Jul 28, 2015
bestdeals0:
cool kiss smiley wonderful comment cool

Honestly I was impressed
Re: See What A Student Of Godfrey Okoye University Produced (photo) by E383: 6:05am On Jul 28, 2015
Lol. grin grin grin grin

If she did this alone and it moved even if 1'', I will commend her efforts. I salute her ingenuity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What A Student Of Godfrey Okoye University Produced (photo) by Nobody: 6:35am On Jul 28, 2015
That's good. Morning dear.
Certifiedboss:

Honestly I was impressed
Re: See What A Student Of Godfrey Okoye University Produced (photo) by ERODEDEAST(f): 6:42am On Jul 28, 2015
Where d school dey

1 Like

Re: See What A Student Of Godfrey Okoye University Produced (photo) by Certifiedboss: 6:49am On Jul 28, 2015
bestdeals0:
That's good. Morning dear.

Good morning to you dear , how was your night
Re: See What A Student Of Godfrey Okoye University Produced (photo) by Adeoba10(m): 7:05am On Jul 28, 2015
ikbnice:
and u call this AUTOmobile. Where is the AUTO of it?
E dey with mobile

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Have A Very Low Second Class Lower, Can I Go For Masters Direct? / UNIABUJA Male Student Allegedlly Wanking While Peeping Into Female Hostel / Difference Between State University And Federal University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.