Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,508 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

Real Life Angel Has Fallen From The Sky In London | See Scary Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Real Life Angel Has Fallen From The Sky In London | See Scary Photos (40829 Views)

I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart / 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life / Real Life Angel With Feather Falls From Heaven In London(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Life Angel Has Fallen From The Sky In London | See Scary Photos by Calebosko(m): 9:46pm On Jul 27, 2015
Ermm, guys I just saw this on facebook and decided to share it here. I feel its a lie though, but the images makes it more convincing. even though pictures lie these days. the report goes like this >> A human like “Angel” has fallen out of the skies over London. The extremely human like creature with what seems to be “angel” wings as arms appears to have fallen from the sky at around 1:50pm this afternoon. See more photos after the cut The ‘Angel’ like creature was quickly rushed away by what seemed to be undercover police officers dressed in suits and sunglasses, resembling the characters in the hit movie Men in Black. It comes just hours before NASA announced finding ‘Earth 2.0′ the most habitable planet ever discovered. All a little freaky if you ask me.. Do you think its real or a fabricated story?

Re: Real Life Angel Has Fallen From The Sky In London | See Scary Photos by adamilen(f): 9:47pm On Jul 27, 2015
Whattttt!!!?? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Real Life Angel Has Fallen From The Sky In London | See Scary Photos by trapQ: 9:48pm On Jul 27, 2015
Re: Real Life Angel Has Fallen From The Sky In London | See Scary Photos by jaymejate: 9:49pm On Jul 27, 2015
The bible says, do not be ignorant of the vices of the DEVIL. Shey angel wings de look like chicken wings? Foolish people.
Na demon fall jor, just as witches de crash land for lagos.

#taboo!

5 Likes

Re: Real Life Angel Has Fallen From The Sky In London | See Scary Photos by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 27, 2015
shocked
white witch
Re: Real Life Angel Has Fallen From The Sky In London | See Scary Photos by Sidiqdeboss(m): 9:55pm On Jul 27, 2015
Angel chicken for London

1 Like

Re: Real Life Angel Has Fallen From The Sky In London | See Scary Photos by ussy09(m): 10:05pm On Jul 27, 2015
white witch no dey harm person
Re: Real Life Angel Has Fallen From The Sky In London | See Scary Photos by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 27, 2015
Midehi:
shocked white witch
MY LOVE
Re: Real Life Angel Has Fallen From The Sky In London | See Scary Photos by Calebosko(m): 10:09pm On Jul 27, 2015
Most times when we walk into big malls, boutiques, supermarkets, we never question their prices. We pay exactly what we see on the price tags and even hand out tips to the staff. But the moment we are out of these shops and want tobuy banana, our bargaining game gets off to the roof. . Poor widow with 12 hungry children at home tells you banana is N100. She even takes out her time to explain how difficult it wasfor her to even buy it, how the economy is so tough. But we insist that if it's not N50, we are not paying. Some of us even step back into our cars and make to drive away. . But because 'half bread is better chin chin', this woman is forced to call you back and sell to you at little or no gain. In her heart, she cries, she's worried about how she'll survive with her children. She silently reassures herself that 'It's well. God will definitely provide.'' While you happily chop the luscious banana. . Take some seconds out and think about this, guys. Please don't bargain hard with small vendors like this. They do business not to buy designer bags, Gucci shoes but to LIVE and EAT! Have a luvly week ahead.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Real Life Angel Has Fallen From The Sky In London | See Scary Photos by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 27, 2015
It just turned me off chicken with it's moldy looking wings. I think it's a fabrication. Probably part of a movie. A Caucasian angel? So typical. If there's a heaven, you mean to tell me there are no black, chinese or indian angels? Hence it makes sense that it must be part of a motion picture or I'm never going to church again tongue

1 Like

Re: Real Life Angel Has Fallen From The Sky In London | See Scary Photos by Missmossy(f): 10:11pm On Jul 27, 2015
Ewww!!!

Fake chicken angel!!

Who's fooling who?

2 Likes

Re: Real Life Angel Has Fallen From The Sky In London | See Scary Photos by powerfulsettingz: 10:11pm On Jul 27, 2015
DISCREMINATION why would an angel choose to come with white color what happen to we the black? That's pure lies
Re: Real Life Angel Has Fallen From The Sky In London | See Scary Photos by xtervaganza(m): 10:21pm On Jul 27, 2015
arrant nonsense everywhere
Re: Real Life Angel Has Fallen From The Sky In London | See Scary Photos by bolafez(m): 10:21pm On Jul 27, 2015
ehn
Re: Real Life Angel Has Fallen From The Sky In London | See Scary Photos by vhickky(f): 10:24pm On Jul 27, 2015
lol
Re: Real Life Angel Has Fallen From The Sky In London | See Scary Photos by 3DCYCLOPS: 10:26pm On Jul 27, 2015
Yhu wan tell me say angels nor dey chop for heaven...

This angel be like who just come out from ramadan grin
Re: Real Life Angel Has Fallen From The Sky In London | See Scary Photos by Adedotun69(m): 10:27pm On Jul 27, 2015
Re: Real Life Angel Has Fallen From The Sky In London | See Scary Photos by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 27, 2015
whitewitch:
MY LOVE
oh your moniker
Re: Real Life Angel Has Fallen From The Sky In London | See Scary Photos by fuckshit: 10:33pm On Jul 27, 2015
A BIG fυςking lie; it's a fυςking hyperrealistic sculpture of a fallen angel;

When a person thinks of a fallen angel, many different interpretations will spring to mind. But this depiction by Beijing artists Sun Yuan and Peng Yu is both terrifying and beautiful. Yuan and Yu are known for creating art installations using real cadavers or human fat tissue, and although their newest creation does not include these parts, it certainly looks spookily realistic. Titled 'Angel' the sculpture depicts a fallen angel in the form of an old woman, her wings absent of feathers. It is unsure whether she is sleeping or perhaps deceased, and she gives off a supernatural feeling. Created using fiberglass, stainless steel and woven mesh, the piece really is thought provoking.
source: http://www.awesomeinventions.com/hyperrealistic-sculpture-fallen-angel/ grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Real Life Angel Has Fallen From The Sky In London | See Scary Photos by jackyraw09: 10:33pm On Jul 27, 2015
stop being dumb guys. A simple google search would reveal to you that

it's a chinese sculpture instead of ranting on a fake shit.

http://beforeitsnewscom/beyond-science/2015/07/breaking-news-real-life-fallen-angel-has-fallen-from-the-sky-in-london-2449562.html

also,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VW4KBOcfwk
Re: Real Life Angel Has Fallen From The Sky In London | See Scary Photos by Feemmy(m): 10:36pm On Jul 27, 2015
A Movie scene
Re: Real Life Angel Has Fallen From The Sky In London | See Scary Photos by Slimzjoe(m): 10:39pm On Jul 27, 2015
Jesus is a Black man so his Angels are Certainly Black Too undecided
Re: Real Life Angel Has Fallen From The Sky In London | See Scary Photos by UjSizzle(f): 11:49pm On Jul 27, 2015
Chicken wings grin What happened to the feathers?
Re: Real Life Angel Has Fallen From The Sky In London | See Scary Photos by Johnnoah1st: 12:11am On Jul 28, 2015
ITS MADE BY AN ARTISTE, not a real angel, check uk news websites.
Re: Real Life Angel Has Fallen From The Sky In London | See Scary Photos by morbeta(m): 12:20am On Jul 28, 2015
Name of the movie " THE DRUNKEN CHICKEN MAN"
Re: Real Life Angel Has Fallen From The Sky In London | See Scary Photos by nelandrewz(m): 2:00am On Jul 28, 2015
That's an art work. Stop the deceit
Re: Real Life Angel Has Fallen From The Sky In London | See Scary Photos by octopusfreaky(f): 2:05am On Jul 28, 2015
bbbb
Re: Real Life Angel Has Fallen From The Sky In London | See Scary Photos by omotolly22(f): 7:03am On Jul 28, 2015
hmmm
Re: Real Life Angel Has Fallen From The Sky In London | See Scary Photos by boxer022(m): 8:59am On Jul 28, 2015
This is a funny looking Angel with big chicken wings. I believe it must be a fabrication, even looking at the so called wings I do not see any feathers on them just flesh. Even if in the event of the fall all the feathers were cut off at least a little one should be seen. According to the bible angels have six wings, 2 for covering its face while appearing before God, 2 for covering its feet also when appearing before God and 2 for flying. I can see only 2 chicken shaped wings without feathers.
Re: Real Life Angel Has Fallen From The Sky In London | See Scary Photos by Alexyswiss(m): 8:57am On Nov 02, 2015
wow....quite scary....

I dunno what to believe...

its looks real...but seems fake!!
Re: Real Life Angel Has Fallen From The Sky In London | See Scary Photos by AgbalagbaOle: 10:18am On Nov 02, 2015
Calebosko:
Most times when we walk into big malls, boutiques, supermarkets, we never question their prices. We pay exactly what we see on the price tags and even hand out tips to the staff. But the moment we are out of these shops and want tobuy banana, our bargaining game gets off to the roof. . Poor widow with 12 hungry children at home tells you banana is N100. She even takes out her time to explain how difficult it wasfor her to even buy it, how the economy is so tough. But we insist that if it's not N50, we are not paying. Some of us even step back into our cars and make to drive away. . But because 'half bread is better chin chin', this woman is forced to call you back and sell to you at little or no gain. In her heart, she cries, she's worried about how she'll survive with her children. She silently reassures herself that 'It's well. God will definitely provide.'' While you happily chop the luscious banana. . Take some seconds out and think about this, guys. Please don't bargain hard with small vendors like this. They do business not to buy designer bags, Gucci shoes but to LIVE and EAT! Have a luvly week ahead.
GOD BLESS YOU BRO..
Re: Real Life Angel Has Fallen From The Sky In London | See Scary Photos by AgbalagbaOle: 10:18am On Nov 02, 2015
Calebosko:
GOD BLESS YOU BRO..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces / Hookup Wants To Do Christmas For My House. / Nigerian Man Weds His Old Oyinbo Bride (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.