Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,852 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Owner Of Mansion Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Threatens To Kill Himself (Photo - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Owner Of Mansion Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Threatens To Kill Himself (Photo (33736 Views)

Flood Takes Over People's Properties In Rivers State (Photos) / River Niger Overflows In Anambra, Properties Destroyed / Doctor Godwin Maduka Builds 100 Houses For Widows & Less Privileged In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Owner Of Mansion Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Threatens To Kill Himself (Photo by snipesdam(m): 8:58am On Jul 28, 2015
jaymejate:
Idiot, kill yourself and go to hell. I tink say the house collapse completely ni shaa.
#simple!

Sebi na you get the money u use build am, ehn just get granite, sand and cement the under and level it up.
If the money nor de? Wait for the arrival of your next container grin

Your just an idiot. Have you any idea what it takes to build a house? You're just here ranting. That could be the a life investment that man would have spent most his life earnings on it, that's it not fully complete.

2 Likes

Re: Owner Of Mansion Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Threatens To Kill Himself (Photo by adsami1: 8:58am On Jul 28, 2015
topsyking:
this one na massive erosion/flood

Did dis one happen in just one wash?in jus one erosive wash? Well, mayb na soil problem dey ddnt chck b4 buildin it? Or na buildin on flood path bcs d land cheap? Or na sheer stupidity 2 ignore d tin wen. Started small small.......governor go sitdon ur own joor......kill urself IJN.....its d best tin in situations like dis oooo.......FOOL
Re: Owner Of Mansion Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Threatens To Kill Himself (Photo by PecE2Make: 9:01am On Jul 28, 2015
...and the building is still standing. collapse na so that FG can come to rebuild another one. Anambra soil self, too sandy in nature.
Re: Owner Of Mansion Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Threatens To Kill Himself (Photo by MadCow1: 9:02am On Jul 28, 2015
AshiwajuFoward:
He should relax. If he stays alive he can build another one. But mehn, there's no hope for that building.

Lol..

The building can be salvaged..

Question is if it is worth salvaging.
Re: Owner Of Mansion Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Threatens To Kill Himself (Photo by seangy4konji: 9:03am On Jul 28, 2015
No b small thing oooo
Re: Owner Of Mansion Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Threatens To Kill Himself (Photo by MadCow1: 9:03am On Jul 28, 2015
PecE2Make:
...and the building is still standing. collapse na so that FG can come to rebuild another one. Anambra soil self, too sandy in nature.

Anambra soil isn't sandy at all..

Just lose mud.
Re: Owner Of Mansion Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Threatens To Kill Himself (Photo by MadCow1: 9:05am On Jul 28, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

It's not muddy and doesn't have a brown roof, it also has toilets and bathrooms- So yes, tell osogbo people that IT IS A MANSION. Cretin¡

The King of Oshogbos palace wouldn't be fit to be used as a boys quarters for this house.
Re: Owner Of Mansion Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Threatens To Kill Himself (Photo by mrkings84(m): 9:05am On Jul 28, 2015
Aeroplane house. Hope this wasn't built with rituals money?

2 Likes

Re: Owner Of Mansion Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Threatens To Kill Himself (Photo by mrkings84(m): 9:09am On Jul 28, 2015
snipesdam:

Your just an idiot. Have you any idea what it takes to build a house? You're just here ranting. That could be the a life investment that man would have spent most his life earnings on it, that's it not fully complete.

Take it easy man, you re rushing thereby typing rubbish.
Re: Owner Of Mansion Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Threatens To Kill Himself (Photo by fixrighttech(m): 9:13am On Jul 28, 2015
AshiwajuFoward:
He should relax. If he stays alive he can build another one. But mehn, there's no hope for that building.

There is hope for that boulding though it depends on what u are seeing

A half filled glass. Or
A half empty glass
Re: Owner Of Mansion Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Threatens To Kill Himself (Photo by Olaolohun(m): 9:14am On Jul 28, 2015
Kil urself, if cutting off d head is the drug for the headache
Re: Owner Of Mansion Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Threatens To Kill Himself (Photo by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 28, 2015
I hate some nairalanders.
Re: Owner Of Mansion Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Threatens To Kill Himself (Photo by ifeanyi83(m): 9:18am On Jul 28, 2015
Apparently the house was built on an erosion channel, hence the reason one needs to engage professionals before commencing a building project. The foundation looks intact though, that explains why the house still stands. He should chill..get a construction expert to proffer solutions. Suicide is not an option.
Re: Owner Of Mansion Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Threatens To Kill Himself (Photo by haydiamond(f): 9:23am On Jul 28, 2015
I feel for the man sha! Cos its not easy to see one's investment gone like that!
Re: Owner Of Mansion Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Threatens To Kill Himself (Photo by scholes0(m): 9:30am On Jul 28, 2015
Floating "Mansion"
Look at the foundation sef.... so shallow.....
Re: Owner Of Mansion Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Threatens To Kill Himself (Photo by aijazNija: 9:31am On Jul 28, 2015
jaymejate:
Idiot, kill yourself and go to hell. I tink say the house collapse completely ni shaa.
#simple!

Sebi na you get the money u use build am, ehn just get granite, sand and cement the under and level it up.

So sad, I see the best advice you can offer! I weep for you and the people that like your advice abi comment.
Re: Owner Of Mansion Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Threatens To Kill Himself (Photo by Dexema(m): 9:33am On Jul 28, 2015
See as flood just remove the house from its casing? Omo na to find new screen for this haus oo!

1 Like

Re: Owner Of Mansion Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Threatens To Kill Himself (Photo by AprokoMan: 9:34am On Jul 28, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
[s]Look at what they call a mansion in Igbo land. No wonder they come here to boast about how they build mansions all over their Biafra.

Floating mansion. Igbo funny die. grin
Erosion kingdom of Biafra[/s].

Gloating over another man's misfortune is just the height of stupidity. this is a one-off case, but here you are generalizing it because u hate igbo people. Ur just an unconscionably insignificant coccydynia and a petty grudge-festering tainted spawn with the mind of a syphilitic swamp hog. she'male!

1 Like

Re: Owner Of Mansion Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Threatens To Kill Himself (Photo by AprokoMan: 9:35am On Jul 28, 2015
i blame the foolish and quack engineers that drew the plan of the house...near gutters! smh. blind mofos!
Re: Owner Of Mansion Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Threatens To Kill Himself (Photo by Certifiedboss: 9:42am On Jul 28, 2015
toyeoye:
I pity the man no be small but please is this a mansion??

Have you moulded one block ?
Re: Owner Of Mansion Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Threatens To Kill Himself (Photo by Mosh1: 9:44am On Jul 28, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

It's not muddy and doesn't have a brown roof, it also has toilets and bathrooms- So yes, tell osogbo people that IT IS A MANSION. Cretin¡

We hate some persons because we do not know them;and will not know them because we hate them........Charles Caleb Colton.
You need a cure for your insecurity you demented secessionists,viewing everything via ethnic lenses.The last time i checked u are all over South West with brown roof that u claimed.Have u ever ask yourself why other people hardly stay in ur South East,get back to me when u got the answer.......Hate less,live longer.
Re: Owner Of Mansion Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Threatens To Kill Himself (Photo by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 28, 2015
Sa
Re: Owner Of Mansion Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Threatens To Kill Himself (Photo by simplynola(m): 9:46am On Jul 28, 2015
Do suiciders inform? Wait for another flood and follow it to where your house is.

1 Like

Re: Owner Of Mansion Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Threatens To Kill Himself (Photo by Kingspin(m): 9:47am On Jul 28, 2015
lekkie073:
No wonder igbos like to build houses in Lagos

How I go go build house for place where my house go dey float in the air
People still talk big rubbish?
Re: Owner Of Mansion Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Threatens To Kill Himself (Photo by Bflexing(m): 9:48am On Jul 28, 2015
now becomes a new land owner!
Re: Owner Of Mansion Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Threatens To Kill Himself (Photo by tobolos(m): 9:49am On Jul 28, 2015
The contractor of this building should be given an award. Most buildings affected by flood not as wrecking like this don't stand a second.
on a second thought, the planner who gave the permit should be jailed.
Re: Owner Of Mansion Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Threatens To Kill Himself (Photo by Osamai(f): 9:51am On Jul 28, 2015
Can't they move the house to some other land, I guess the govt should be the one to provide the land. #justsuggestingthough# cool
Re: Owner Of Mansion Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Threatens To Kill Himself (Photo by Sylverbox(m): 9:55am On Jul 28, 2015
Lol! The flood just built him a basement apartment. Nothing is more valuable than life. If he takes his life he will be surprised to learn that people will still fight for that building!
Re: Owner Of Mansion Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Threatens To Kill Himself (Photo by chinedusamson(m): 10:00am On Jul 28, 2015
i blame the contractor
Re: Owner Of Mansion Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Threatens To Kill Himself (Photo by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 10:01am On Jul 28, 2015
lekkie073:
No wonder igbos like to build houses in Lagos

How I go go build house for place where my house go dey float in the air
grin grin grin grin Onye Ara! grin
Re: Owner Of Mansion Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Threatens To Kill Himself (Photo by Smooyis(m): 10:05am On Jul 28, 2015
jaymejate:
#simple!

Commonn. Let's be sympathetic for a while. No one is exempted from the misfortunes of this life.
If you can't help him it is better to keep mute.
Re: Owner Of Mansion Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Threatens To Kill Himself (Photo by walemadu: 10:07am On Jul 28, 2015
Oba of Lagos at work grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thinking of buying or selling your vehicles and properties faster? / What Types Of Slab Is These? To The Civil Engineers And Builders In The Forum. / Construction Of A(Beautiful Edifice) 4 Bedroom Duplex In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.