Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,890 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:00 AM

This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo (124423 Views)

This Lady Claims She Has The Best Thighs And Legs In The Game / My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him / This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by stillonstreet: 9:52pm On Jul 27, 2015
This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In lagos (See Photos)

http://stillonstreet.com.ng/this-girl-claims-she-has-the-tiniest-waist-and-biggest-booty-in-lagos-see-photos/ via @StillonstreetNG

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by INTROVERT(f): 9:54pm On Jul 27, 2015
ukwu

cutehector
Mrcork where are u guys.... and the Vaseline crew

Mr cork by the way il be in Peckham by October.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by uniqueflash(m): 9:56pm On Jul 27, 2015
INTROVERT:
ukwu
disonepassukwu

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by powerfulsettingz: 10:06pm On Jul 27, 2015
Nothing but a poo factory

340 Likes 5 Shares

Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by pepperonii(f): 10:18pm On Jul 27, 2015
so as she has tiny waist we should?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by feldido(m): 10:19pm On Jul 27, 2015
Where is Timaya my brother.

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by Okaka27(m): 10:31pm On Jul 27, 2015
she's waaaaaay up she is blessed !!!!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by kokoA(m): 10:34pm On Jul 27, 2015
Dis kind one shit go sabi plenty ehn and very smelly. If dis babe use toilet before you after 1hour you go still need spray air freshener.

170 Likes 9 Shares

Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by Houseofglam7(f): 12:24am On Jul 28, 2015
So a big butt is now some sorta achievement/asset lipsrsealed

Abeg, who get tape?
I need to measure my own!!!

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by kenedy175(m): 1:29am On Jul 28, 2015
Houseofglam7:

Abeg, who get tape?

Lol... I got tape. But let me do the measuring. grin

Very good with tapes

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by Qualer: 2:47am On Jul 28, 2015
INTROVERT:
ukwu
no my dear. this is scientifically identified as / otelle / thank you very much

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by Kutunban: 2:53am On Jul 28, 2015
OK give her 1 Naira for that.

10 Likes

Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by Omotayor123(f): 4:33am On Jul 28, 2015
Ishhhundecided

you mean she has the biggest Ile iso

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by Lovechyld101(m): 4:56am On Jul 28, 2015
Na wha oo0h and na one Guy they Oil this thing !!

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by Lovechyld101(m): 5:01am On Jul 28, 2015
Houseofglam7:

Abeg, who get tape?

Haha lol Don't bother taping Dog and Lion might resemble but they are no mate

10 Likes

Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by jeffizy(m): 5:10am On Jul 28, 2015
INTROVERT:
ukwu
Actually this is UKWU FACTORIAL

3 Likes

Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by Candybob(m): 5:20am On Jul 28, 2015
I SEE
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by Houseofglam7(f): 7:36am On Jul 28, 2015
kenedy175:

Lol... I got tape. But let me do the measuring. grin

Very good with tapes

I will tell my mummy for you cry

5 Likes

Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by Houseofglam7(f): 7:37am On Jul 28, 2015
Lovechyld101:

Haha lol Don't bother taping Dog and Lion might resemble but they are no mate

Wetin dis man dey talk
angry

6 Likes

Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by kenedy175(m): 7:45am On Jul 28, 2015
Houseofglam7:

She doesn't have to know wink
I'm just measuring

6 Likes

Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by daey118(m): 8:03am On Jul 28, 2015
pepperonii:
fry beans

3 Likes

Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by daey118(m): 8:05am On Jul 28, 2015
Lovechyld101:
Na wha oo0h and na one Guy they Oil this thing !!
yu mean one alhaji

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by onyekachee(f): 8:09am On Jul 28, 2015
Timaya my guy come and see this ukwu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by Favparis(f): 8:13am On Jul 28, 2015
So
how much does FG pay her

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by ishar(f): 8:59am On Jul 28, 2015
pepperonii:
we sjould start dancing sakiti bobo grin
pepperonii:
we sjould start dancing sakiti bobo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by rawtouch: 9:05am On Jul 28, 2015
The beauty of African women

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by Kessythegeek(m): 9:06am On Jul 28, 2015
lol Nawa o na community go dey control this one

4 Likes

Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by Kessythegeek(m): 9:06am On Jul 28, 2015
Houseofglam7:

you are beautiful

2 Likes

Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by Atlantian: 9:19am On Jul 28, 2015
Timaya needs to take care of this.....real quick before e waste.

1 Like

Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by EddyNumerouno(m): 9:24am On Jul 28, 2015
Notice how the building by her waist is warped? Not impressed with the photoshop undecided undecided undecided

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lagos Bride Yetunde Alaka Thanks Buhari, Lockdown Unlocks Groom’s Secret / When She Says Gist Me... I Don't Know How. Help Me Out Pls / Lady Who Posted Her Topless Picture On Facebook, Blasted By Online Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.