Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,964 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

6 Signs That The Person You Are Dating Is Most Likely Bedwetting.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Signs That The Person You Are Dating Is Most Likely Bedwetting.. (2792 Views)

6 Signs That Shows Your Ex Boyfriend Is Still Not Over You / Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating / 15 Signs That Shows You Are Dating A Retired Prostitute (runs Girl) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Signs That The Person You Are Dating Is Most Likely Bedwetting.. by geniusss: 10:34pm On Jul 27, 2015
These are some of the signs to know if u have been dating bedwetting fella..

1. He/she always finds one excuse or the other not to sleep over at your place..most times watch out for lame excuses..extremely lame excuses...no matter how long u have been together.

2. Even when he/she sleeps over, very occasionally though, watch out for deliberate, careful and religious habit of not taking anything liquid once it is evening, NO MATTER WAT. Despite that, notice a bizzare habit of visiting the loo frequently even if it is to let out a drop of urine... you actually don't notice this easily as it seems like a healthy habit!

3. Watch out for unnecessarily staying up late in bed everytime you are together and nocturnal attitudes...like always wanting to stay awake at night seeing movies, reading, gisting or even having sex!..

4..unnecessary use of alarm clocks is something to be wary of...imagining setting the clock to wake u up every 2 hrs and he/she must head for the loo at each time..watch out!

5. This is a personal experience, I dated a girl in my second year and on one of those ASUU strikes, we travelled home together, our bus got spoilt and we had to lodge to continue the followin day..this was our first nite of sleeping together..she stayed off campus wit her aunt while I stayed in the hostel..
Fast forward, b4 we slept, she asked that I wake her up in 3hrs time dat she prays at night..we were both tired as we both slept off.. later in the early hours, she woke me up and complained of serious headache while she was shivering..I later hurried to the reception to ask for drugs, I was given paracetamol, I made back for the room got her water in a cup and handed over the medicine...I didn't know what happened but she let the cup slide and the water poured on the bed, drenching that part..we tried to dry it a bit sha..
Fast forward, when she was having her bath after mine, I wanted to use her cream, opened her bag and started searching everywhere till I came in contact wit a wet pant and short skirt...i ws like wtf, hw could she keep a wet clothings in the bag, I pulled it out perceived urine and immediately recognised the skirt as the one she wore to bed the previous nite! That was the instance she came out of the bathroom...she stood dazed, confused and broke into tears...in fact, all the incident of water pouring was just mere acting and cover up..... what happened next..thats for another day!...

6.. watch and pray.. grin ..

Thanks for reading..
Re: 6 Signs That The Person You Are Dating Is Most Likely Bedwetting.. by PunterTim(m): 10:34pm On Jul 27, 2015
Re: 6 Signs That The Person You Are Dating Is Most Likely Bedwetting.. by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 27, 2015
LMFAO. Imagine
Re: 6 Signs That The Person You Are Dating Is Most Likely Bedwetting.. by chudidonas(m): 10:38pm On Jul 27, 2015
LOL... This is hilarious
Re: 6 Signs That The Person You Are Dating Is Most Likely Bedwetting.. by Afeezoladapo(m): 10:48pm On Jul 27, 2015
hmmm
Re: 6 Signs That The Person You Are Dating Is Most Likely Bedwetting.. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 27, 2015
Grown up pple dey weewee shocked cheesy ise aye niii,not natural!
Re: 6 Signs That The Person You Are Dating Is Most Likely Bedwetting.. by UjSizzle(f): 11:47pm On Jul 27, 2015
I don't believe it's wrong for a bed wetter to take necessary steps to prevent 'stuff' from happening.

When I was younger my mom would wake us up intermittently to use the loo. In time we started getting up ourselves; and afterwards we didn't have to anymore.

But some people weren't adequately potty trained. It's important you don't make them feel overly bad for slipping.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies:Do You Like It When Your BF Spank Your Butts During Dogstyle? / Guy's; Learn A Lesson From This / See How Yahoo Guy Put All Nigerian Ladies On Full Blast!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.