Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

Best And Appropriate Time To Start Running Ads On Ur Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Best And Appropriate Time To Start Running Ads On Ur Blog (350 Views)

Omojuwa Tweets About Zuckerberg Running In Nigeria / Drop Ur Blog Url For Review / Why Nigeria’s Federal Government Should Begin Selling Ads On Npower.gov.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best And Appropriate Time To Start Running Ads On Ur Blog by SpyCies: 11:55pm On Jul 27, 2015
There are are two dominant camps of opinion on this question – both of which have things going for them
:1. Run Ads from Day 1– The basic thinking behind this approach is that if you’re thinking of running ads at some point you might as well integrate them from day one. The reasons include:Reader Expectations– starting a blog with no ads and then adding them later means running the risk of disillusioning readers whose expectations are that the blog is and always will be ‘ad free’. Some readers feel very strongly about this and to change the rules mid streamcan cause problems. Start with ads from the beginning and you set the expectations from the start and don’t have to manage a transition from no ads to ads later on.
-- Consistent Design– running ads from the beginning of your blog means that you design your blog (or have it designed by a blogger) with ads alreadyintegrated into it. This means that you don’t need to do a redesign later on to add ads but already have them built in. CLICK HERE TO CONTINUE READING. http://www.spicegists.com/2015/07/how-quickly-should-you-put-ads-on-blog.html
Re: Best And Appropriate Time To Start Running Ads On Ur Blog by Warlord3000(m): 5:52am On Jul 28, 2015
musicpromoter1 or spycies or whatever numerous account or name you open here..

I tried to shut my mouth up and ignore but I just can't for your own sake...

Comment : YOU ARE DOING A VERY COMMENDABLY BAD BLOGGING means and all that..

Your site is horrible... No direction... Bad typing... Bad approach... No niche... In fact 3 post on your site and yet flooding and even attempt to tutor peeps in running ads on a blog... {from your copy and paste work}

I laugh in Chinese Mandarin cheesy

Why not take time.. Chill out...

Design your blog {oh horrible header image too by the way cheesy}

Try and work on your blog and even direction of it and the desperate traffic you seek will come naturally..

Ehn... wink

Peace
Re: Best And Appropriate Time To Start Running Ads On Ur Blog by Chillinmasoul(m): 2:29pm On Jul 28, 2015
Warlord3000:
musicpromoter1 or spycies or whatever numerous account or name you open here..

I tried to shut my mouth up and ignore but I just can't for your own sake...

Comment : YOU ARE DOING A VERY COMMENDABLY BAD BLOGGING means and all that..

Your site is horrible... No direction... Bad typing... Bad approach... No niche... In fact 3 post on your site and yet flooding and even attempt to tutor peeps in running ads on a blog... {from your copy and paste work}

I laugh in Chinese Mandarin cheesy

Why not take time.. Chill out...

Design your blog {oh horrible header image too by the way cheesy}

Try and work on your blog and even direction of it and the desperate traffic you seek will come naturally..

Ehn... wink

Peace
Sad but true lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Bloggers And Websites Designer Only Method 3 / Hacking With Linux / Urgently Needed, A Web/graphic Designer In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.