Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,601 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

Graphic Photo: Girl Dies After Being Electrocuted By Power Bank In Ghana - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Graphic Photo: Girl Dies After Being Electrocuted By Power Bank In Ghana (1150 Views)

Little Girl Dies Of Ear Infection After 3 Lagos Hospitals Failed To Treat Her / Help! My Dad Is Rotting Away (Graphic Photo) / Teacher Makes Girl Sit On Hot Water Container In Lagos, Girl Dies (Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphic Photo: Girl Dies After Being Electrocuted By Power Bank In Ghana by cotzywitzy(m): 12:21am On Jul 28, 2015
A young Ghanaian girl identified as Blandine (pictured above) was on May 25th electrocuted to death after the power bank she was using to charge her phone got stuck on her skin and electrocuted her. According to reports from Dumsor, Ghana, the girl was chatting with a friend when she fell asleep and placed the power bank she was using to charge her phone around her breast region. She had connected the power bank to an electricity source so it can charge when power is restored. As power was restored to her area, their was a power surge, the power bank got heated and got stuck on her skin, electrocuting her to death. Her parents found her dead

Re: Graphic Photo: Girl Dies After Being Electrocuted By Power Bank In Ghana by illiad: 12:27am On Jul 28, 2015
RIP
Re: Graphic Photo: Girl Dies After Being Electrocuted By Power Bank In Ghana by MosakuAW(m): 12:40am On Jul 28, 2015
shocked

I still find it hard to believe!

If this is true and not photoshop then R.I.P
Re: Graphic Photo: Girl Dies After Being Electrocuted By Power Bank In Ghana by Badgers14: 1:21am On Jul 28, 2015
RIP to the dead.

This one of the reasoms why i dont plug my phone to charge while sleeping.
Re: Graphic Photo: Girl Dies After Being Electrocuted By Power Bank In Ghana by Newbieeee(m): 1:29am On Jul 28, 2015
Rip.
But power bank, explod ?
Re: Graphic Photo: Girl Dies After Being Electrocuted By Power Bank In Ghana by Yustash001(m): 6:41am On Jul 28, 2015
Since when? Haba...this news is overstale....

(1) (Reply)

What Graduate Nurses Wants From Buhari / The Best Slimming Tea So Far And Affordable. / Acne.org The Regimen In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.