Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,466 members, 7,801,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

Okonjo-iweala In Fresh $2.2m Trouble - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okonjo-iweala In Fresh $2.2m Trouble (22934 Views)

EFCC Arraigns Femi Thomas Over $2.2m Transaction / Okonjo-iweala In Ethiopia: “they Killed Nigerian Children Under Her Watch” / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Attends Her Son's Movie Premiere In Hollywood (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okonjo-iweala In Fresh $2.2m Trouble by ellabooz(f): 8:37am On Jul 28, 2015
HungerBAD:
So today i bought 3 packs of Pepsodent Toothpaste, some packs of Garri and Sugar, Roasted Groundnuts, Some Amplicox, Some toothpicks and some Superman underwear's.

The above stated things will soon, be shared by Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala and Goodluck Jonathan in Prison.

So, Goodluck Jonathan in his last days used $2.2 million as transport fare back to Otueke?i have said it, that there is no way my President will not send this very corrupt Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala to Jail. Not sending this woman to jail, will send a bad signal out there that it is okay to loot, and that nothing can come out of the investigation.

But Mr. President, Goodluck Jonathan should first be used as example on how to deal with corruption, and the others can follow. Then the probe, should continue into the Power Sector. Specifically, Mikano Generators and her cronies should be taken to Court, for single handedly sabotaging our Power Sector.

A couple of Years back, in Jonathan's Government. Mikano gave all the Judges, in Nigeria each a Generator set at their homes worth Millions of Naira, and that was how the Judiciary was compromised, just in case they get sued.

This letter on this article, is an enough proof to convict Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala.

President Buhari, this is not a vindictive act. But, it is high time your Government pursue all those that stole from Nigeria in the guise of PDP until they are all locked up, and monies returned back into the coffers of the country.

Mr. President, all these N.G.O's should be looked into too, as those corrupt PDP thieves, used them as a conduit for wiring millions of stolen Dollars Overseas.

The 4 thieves that need to go to jail asap, before the rest follows are:

Goodluck Jonathan.

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala.

Dasuki Sambo.

David Mark.

Another thief is Theophilus Danjuma, who owns half of the oil wells in Nigeria.

President Buhari, you are working and the OBSERVERS are happy.

Long live Buhari, long live Nigeria.

And your bastar. D Tinubu will stay in aso rock as agent of corrupt free man?
Anuohia

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala In Fresh $2.2m Trouble by ceejay80s(m): 8:40am On Jul 28, 2015
Una sha wan kill this woman with stroke
Re: Okonjo-iweala In Fresh $2.2m Trouble by biafranqueen: 8:44am On Jul 28, 2015
Atlantian:
Shut up your silly mouth. She is innocent until proven guilty. Buhari can not even pronounce a word of English that Ngozi can write. And at the moment there is no Economic Team or Minister of Economy in place to even look at things. America has shamed you idiots, cos your useless President went to the jamboree with the ugliest team without any captains of Industry to insult America. You should be ashamed of that. I dont know why Biafrans are not taking their oil back and chase you people away from Niger Delta oil.
My Dear President/Minister of Finance/ Oil / Works /SG Buhari has it all under control. He will be rested from his trip to Amerikkka by September to shoot another round of pischures and tell the gullible goats how he is phiting kruption at a steady pace change is changing the changers you should be patient, after all it's not easy to run backwards.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-iweala In Fresh $2.2m Trouble by neocortex: 8:44am On Jul 28, 2015
All these allegations without charges are as worthless as a grain of sand.
How can someone misappropriate $2 million and the only punishment
she gets is media mudslinging.

It is clear to all right thinking person that this is cheap blackmail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-iweala In Fresh $2.2m Trouble by horlabiyi(m): 8:45am On Jul 28, 2015
Sahara reporters? Hell no
Re: Okonjo-iweala In Fresh $2.2m Trouble by anonimi: 8:47am On Jul 28, 2015
Plenty accusation stories.

ZERO prosecution case.

Is this Buhari government serious

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-iweala In Fresh $2.2m Trouble by Atlantian: 8:48am On Jul 28, 2015
biafranqueen:
My Dear President/Minister of Finance/ Oil / Works /SG Buhari has it all under control. He will be rested from his trip to Amerikkka by September to shoot another round of pischures and tell the gullible goats how he is phiting kruption at a steady pace change is changing the changers you should be patient, after all it's not easy to run backwards.

hahahahahahahaha. I am so ashamed to be called a Nigerian these days. A country whose greater percentile of population demographic are illiterates will always vote their kind. The few sound minds will be drowned. Where is that bearded man called Wole Shoyinka ? Does he not have anything to say about someone running the country without a cabinet ? Useless hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala In Fresh $2.2m Trouble by uracocksucker: 8:51am On Jul 28, 2015
HungerBAD:
So today i bought 3 packs of Pepsodent Toothpaste, some packs of Garri and Sugar, Roasted Groundnuts, Some Amplicox, Some toothpicks and some Superman underwear's.

The above stated things will soon, be shared by Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala and Goodluck Jonathan in Prison.

So, Goodluck Jonathan in his last days used $2.2 million as transport fare back to Otueke?i have said it, that there is no way my President will not send this very corrupt Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala to Jail. Not sending this woman to jail, will send a bad signal out there that it is okay to loot, and that nothing can come out of the investigation.

But Mr. President, Goodluck Jonathan should first be used as example on how to deal with corruption, and the others can follow. Then the probe, should continue into the Power Sector. Specifically, Mikano Generators and her cronies should be taken to Court, for single handedly sabotaging our Power Sector.

A couple of Years back, in Jonathan's Government. Mikano gave all the Judges, in Nigeria each a Generator set at their homes worth Millions of Naira, and that was how the Judiciary was compromised, just in case they get sued.

President Buhari, this is not a vindictive act. But, it is high time your Government pursue all those that stole from Nigeria in the guise of PDP until they are all locked up, and monies returned back into the coffers of the country.

Mr. President, all these N.G.O's should be looked into too, as those corrupt PDP thieves, used them as a conduit for wiring millions of stolen Dollars Overseas.

Goodluck Jonathan.

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala.

Dasuki Sambo.

David Mark.

YOU numb-nut ..GAVI is Bill Gates charity US based. So when US says some one stole 6billion dollars you believe but when they say you owe 2.2 billion dollars you say oh no!!! its all accounted for .. common now get half a brain at least; letter enough to convict ?? seriously how dumb are the folks on here.

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala In Fresh $2.2m Trouble by change49ja: 8:52am On Jul 28, 2015
They were just sharing the $$$$$£££€££€€€€ as if they are father/mother Christmas... embarassed
Re: Okonjo-iweala In Fresh $2.2m Trouble by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 28, 2015
[quote author=Atlantian post=36344989] You are silly, the write up emphasized that this is a 2012/2013 analysis. The letter is dated July 15, 2015 explaining a previous event. Reading and comprehension isnt your strong point, illiterate. As daft as your President.[/quote

abeg fity me i no sabi am for turanci. grin

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala In Fresh $2.2m Trouble by azzima(m): 9:24am On Jul 28, 2015
nnachukz:
Where is the trouble for NOI in this report? Was she also heading GAVI? If there were discrepancy between the FMH account and GAVI account how does it involve NOI? Calling this woman names make some people very happy.
Ghen ghen !!!!!Na "Our people" syndrome has blinded you guys. The season of "WE are collection every kobo" is here. I am loving this new Nigeria of accountability.
Re: Okonjo-iweala In Fresh $2.2m Trouble by azzima(m): 9:27am On Jul 28, 2015
[quote author=Atlantian post=36344989] You are silly, the write up emphasized that this is a 2012/2013 analysis. The letter is dated July 15, 2015 explaining a previous event. Reading and comprehension isnt your strong point, illiterate. As daft as your President.[/quote and soso events that occurred in 2012 should not be revisited in 2015?I don't know how some people think, I swear. Ethnic sentiments have corroded your brain that you can't use it sensibly.
Re: Okonjo-iweala In Fresh $2.2m Trouble by azzima(m): 9:32am On Jul 28, 2015
Atlantian:
This useless APC administration is one day, one accusation and if there is no accusation they start a blame game. I am sure that most people that voted APC, if they knew that this APC is this useless, they would not have voted them.

Who do you blame for not setting up a cabinet after many months in power ?
Who do you blame for not fulfilling even one of your hundreds of campaign promises ?
Who do you blame for presenting to us a President that does not know the meaning of APC ?
Who do you blame for a President that speaks but no one understands ?
Even National Assembly under APC is in shambles.

Dear Useless APC party, Ngozi Iweala is a Professor of world repute, you will NEVER find one person that will navigate Nigeria economy as great as Iweala.

May God Punish APC and all her members in the name of Chukwu Abiama! Ise! Ise!! Ise!!!
sore losers!!!!instead of gearing for 2019 , you are still crying from your double loss (Lagos and presidential elections)

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala In Fresh $2.2m Trouble by sammhi(m): 9:37am On Jul 28, 2015
thrash...I think some people have nothing to offer hence this sort of campaigns ...
it is a pity...
Re: Okonjo-iweala In Fresh $2.2m Trouble by azzima(m): 9:38am On Jul 28, 2015
NoRetreat:
If educated elite like we proud Nairalanders are blinded by sheer partisan politics where lies the hope of uneducated newspaper stand commentatators? Where was the petitioner all this while since 2013? I am not saying NOI should not be investigated and if found should be dealt with but not all accussation worth crucifying.
is that an educated statement from you??asking where the petitioner was all this while?did you just found out that the accused is no longer in POWER? Do you just find out that the petitioner couldn't have the power to petition the accused when the accused was indirectly the COMMANDER IN CHIEF?? Educated illiterate oshi! !!
Re: Okonjo-iweala In Fresh $2.2m Trouble by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 28, 2015
HungerBAD:

Goodluck Jonathan.

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala.

Dasuki Sambo.

David Mark.

None of them will go to jail. That's the most painful part of the whole thing. As we speak so, the current administration has put in place a deal that anyone who returns at least half of the money stolen will go scot free.

I heard it's only Diezani that will not escape..
Re: Okonjo-iweala In Fresh $2.2m Trouble by DeGenius3(m): 10:24am On Jul 28, 2015
It's no surprise that this report is
coming from sahara reporters.

they really specialize in tarnishing
the image of good people.

maybe Mrs. Ngozi have really administered
the Finances of Nigeria very tranparently
and that's why they are after her.

all the same, I know this woman to be
a very good woman.

you can say whatever you like about her
it doesn't change a thing.

Meanwhile, Get This FREE Report and
Discover How You Can Earn Double of
Your Current Income Even As An Average
Nigerian Using A Unique Online Business

Here's The Link to The 39 Pages Report
That Will Teach You How:

==> http://serialbusinessinfo.com/new/anb.html
Re: Okonjo-iweala In Fresh $2.2m Trouble by Orikinla(m): 10:45am On Jul 28, 2015
[size=18pt]This is a simple case that due process was not followed.
The former minister of finance has many questions to answer on this case and many other cases she approved without due process.[/size]
Re: Okonjo-iweala In Fresh $2.2m Trouble by ocelot2006(m): 11:17am On Jul 28, 2015
Atlantian:
The OP is one of the illiterates in Nigeria. The report is analysis of 2012/2013 payment, clarified on July 15. Go to school, una no gree.

Bros, you dey mind these APC clowns/Twats. Abeg forget these paper m@stub@tors.
Re: Okonjo-iweala In Fresh $2.2m Trouble by shaddoww: 11:26am On Jul 28, 2015
"If we weren't a patient people anyone wearing the tag of PDP ought to feel very unsafe" - Adams Oshiomhole
Re: Okonjo-iweala In Fresh $2.2m Trouble by airmark(m): 12:13pm On Jul 28, 2015
Ahmeduana:

AND YOU DIDN'T BELIEVE THAT THERE IS A TWO SIDE TO A STORY? AND IS EASY FOR YOU TO JUDGE BASE ON ONE SIDE STORY DISH OUT? IS THIS PROVERB APPLICABLE TO YOU? THAT, a person that gives verdict base on one side argument, the person is an evil person! did you agree?

What verdict did I give? I said there is a red flag, knowing-full well that this same perm sec who wrote petition worked during the last regime means the allegation should be taken serious. Meanwhile the perm sec said they wrote ministry of finance letter without reply only to later realize they Iweala has paid the disputed money. The ball is in efcc and Iweala's court to throw more light into the shady deal. Do you want us to think the perm sec is stvpid or an apc man too?
Re: Okonjo-iweala In Fresh $2.2m Trouble by airmark(m): 12:17pm On Jul 28, 2015
asokoromadam:

Daura President is infecting you with illiteracy already

Asokoromadam. If you have been living on your boyfriends' stolen money, I advise you relocate quickly before you share room with them in kirikiri. It's obvious those who embezzled money to share with sugar mummies, all of them will continue their love lives in kirikiri soon.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala In Fresh $2.2m Trouble by free13: 12:46pm On Jul 28, 2015
Hmm.....
Re: Okonjo-iweala In Fresh $2.2m Trouble by Patode: 1:35pm On Jul 28, 2015
We need re orientation as Nigerians. Let us stop saying the President will send anybody to jail. Instead we should keep saying that the system will send them to jail. The system as I know comprises of the EFCC, ICPC, NIGERIAN POLICE, and the JUDICIARY. Everybody has a part to play in the future of Nigeria.
Re: Okonjo-iweala In Fresh $2.2m Trouble by ogunniyi2: 1:38pm On Jul 28, 2015
Coordinating Minister at work!!!
HungerBAD:

Goodluck Jonathan.

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala.

Dasuki Sambo.

David Mark.

Re: Okonjo-iweala In Fresh $2.2m Trouble by trw: 5:44pm On Jul 28, 2015
God bless Nigeria
Re: Okonjo-iweala In Fresh $2.2m Trouble by Smooth278(m): 5:52pm On Jul 28, 2015
Pathetic post... so the federal government should wait and delay payment with the consequence of millions of Nigeria children not getting vaccines a bi. .. pls op do yourself a favour and search Wikipedia or Google for GAVI and see what they do.....
Re: Okonjo-iweala In Fresh $2.2m Trouble by Ephemmm: 5:55pm On Jul 28, 2015
kk
Re: Okonjo-iweala In Fresh $2.2m Trouble by Desmond76: 6:53pm On Jul 28, 2015
Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala should benleft alone to rest. She cannot be pulled down by any man
Re: Okonjo-iweala In Fresh $2.2m Trouble by hinwazaka: 1:04pm On Jul 29, 2015
DO NOT GO GENTLE
INTO THAT
GOODNIGHT
Do not go gentle into that goodnight,
Old age should burn and rave
at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the
Light

Though wise men at their end know
dark is right
Because their words had forked no
lightening they
Do not go gentle into that goodnight.

Good men, the last wave by,crying
how bright
Their frail deeds might have danced
in a green bay,
Light

Wild men who caught and sang the
Sun in flight
And learn, too late, they grieved it on
its way,
Do not go gentle into that good night

Grave men, near death, who see with
blinding sight
Blind eyes could blaze like meteors
and be gay
Light.

And you, my father, there on that sad
height,
Curse, bless, me now with your fierce
tears, I play
Do not go gentle into that good night
Light.

This is for the PDP and supporters of true democracy
please do not go gentle into that goodnight

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uche Secondus Hands-Over To Ali Modu-Sherrif (Photos) / Northerners In NEPC Gang Up Against Segun Awolowo / Ayo Adebanjo Backs Peter Obi’s Presidential Bid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.