Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,699 members, 7,802,071 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

I Seriously Need Help. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Seriously Need Help. (2338 Views)

A Nairalander Seriously Needs Help / Eating Your Dinner After This Time Could Seriously Raise Your Chances Of Dying / 7 Facts About Sugar Every Nigerian Should Take Seriously (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Seriously Need Help. by Nobody: 4:15am On Jul 28, 2015
My major problem is quick ejaculatn, I can release immediately i touched my galfrd nd it has bn given me troubles. Pls........ I need help.
Re: I Seriously Need Help. by WORLDPEACE(m): 4:21am On Jul 28, 2015
How old are you? If you are a teenager you will get better.
Re: I Seriously Need Help. by Nobody: 4:22am On Jul 28, 2015
WORLDPEACE:
How old are you? If you are a teenager you will get better.

I'm 27
Re: I Seriously Need Help. by WORLDPEACE(m): 4:27am On Jul 28, 2015
Eso875:

I'm 27
How quick is 'quick'?
Re: I Seriously Need Help. by Nobody: 4:32am On Jul 28, 2015
WORLDPEACE:
How quick is 'quick'?
Sori I don't get u.
Re: I Seriously Need Help. by WORLDPEACE(m): 4:36am On Jul 28, 2015
Eso875:

Sori I don't get u.
/
how quickly do you ejaculate? 15 seconds? 1 minute? or do you ejaculate before pe.ne.tra.tion?
Re: I Seriously Need Help. by Nobody: 4:51am On Jul 28, 2015
WORLDPEACE:
/
how quickly do you ejaculate? 15 seconds? 1 minute? or do you ejaculate before pe.ne.tra.tion?

B4 penetratn.
Re: I Seriously Need Help. by nnachukz(m): 5:01am On Jul 28, 2015
following
Re: I Seriously Need Help. by WORLDPEACE(m): 5:20am On Jul 28, 2015
Eso875:

B4 penetratn.
Back in the day, a friend used to complain about the same thing. The same guy is a bad guys now. Its most likely because you are too nervous.
You could mas.tur.ba.te before she comes over.
You could try having a glass of wine when she is around. Have the glass in her presence, not before she comes. It may calm you. Dont have too much.
When you pe.ne.trate try and distract yourself so that you dont erupt too early. you could try counting 123, abc, or state and capital in your head. Dont let her catch you sha.
The less nervous you are, the less you are likely to erupt prematurely.
Re: I Seriously Need Help. by MRBrownJ: 5:24am On Jul 28, 2015
@eso875
- what happens AFTER you cuum? cant you wait and then get right back at it? or do you cuum every times she touches you?
- is that the 1st time it happens (because you were a virgin until you met her) or you had a happy sex life until then and suddenly this happened?
Re: I Seriously Need Help. by Nobody: 5:38am On Jul 28, 2015
WORLDPEACE:

Back in the day, a friend used to complain about the same thing. The same guy is a bad guys now. Its most likely because you are too nervous.
You could mas.tur.ba.te before she comes over.
You could try having a glass of wine when she is around. Have the glass in her presence, not before she comes. It may calm you. Dont have too much.
When you pe.ne.trate try and distract yourself so that you dont erupt too early. you could try counting 123, abc, or state and capital in your head. Dont let her catch you sha.
The less nervous you are, the less you are likely to erupt prematurely.

Tnks a lot.
Re: I Seriously Need Help. by WORLDPEACE(m): 5:44am On Jul 28, 2015
Eso875:

Tnks a lot.
You are welcome.
Re: I Seriously Need Help. by Nobody: 5:46am On Jul 28, 2015
MRBrownJ:
@eso875
- what happens AFTER you cuum? cant you wait and then get right back at it? or do you cuum every times she touches you?
- is that the 1st time it happens (because you were a virgin until you met her) or you had a happy sex life until then and suddenly this happened?

- I wil nt b able to com back again because I wil b frustrated.
- I av nt experienced a hapi sex b4.
Re: I Seriously Need Help. by MRBrownJ: 6:27am On Jul 28, 2015
Eso875:

- I wil nt b able to com back again because I wil b frustrated.
- I av nt experienced a hapi sex b4.

then ALL is in your head and you have to sort yourself out (whatever may be the issue) before you can finally have fulfilling sex.
i suggest you talk with a professional (aka psychologist)
Re: I Seriously Need Help. by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 28, 2015
MRBrownJ:

then ALL is in your head and you have to sort yourself out (whatever may be the issue) before you can finally have fulfilling sex.
i suggest you talk with a professional (aka psychologist)
Ok nd tnks.
Re: I Seriously Need Help. by debetmx(m): 3:15pm On Jul 28, 2015
Drink the N250 alomo bitters before the action.

Then come and thank me later.
Re: I Seriously Need Help. by tforever(m): 4:27pm On Jul 28, 2015
Sorry about that bro what will you like to do about it.
Re: I Seriously Need Help. by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 28, 2015
debetmx:
Drink the N250 alomo bitters before the action.

Then come and thank me later.
Tnks
Re: I Seriously Need Help. by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 28, 2015
tforever:
Sorry about that bro what will you like to do about it.
Seriously......... To put an end to it because nw I feel incomplete.
Re: I Seriously Need Help. by tforever(m): 4:51pm On Jul 28, 2015
Eso875:

the solution am going to offer will take close to three months before you get results... If you are on wassapp let's chat 08131195769. Bro check this link.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bbwsa7ddk7U and get back to me.
Re: I Seriously Need Help. by MRBrownJ: 5:27pm On Jul 28, 2015
Eso875:

bro, beware of conmen/fraudster on NL who will use your desperation to be better as a way to defraud you by selling BS supplement pills, miracle cure etc

tforever:
the solution am going to offer will take close to three months before you get results... If you are on wassapp let's chat 08131195769.

there is NO need for this person to contact you privately so that you can defraud him, you THIEF!!!! if anything you got for him is legit, then WRITE IT HERE FOR ALL TO SEE, and possibly help future people in the same process. thats what a person with a GENUINE cure would do, because anything that "really" works would sell itself from word of mouth, and you wouldnt have to hide!

1 Like

Re: I Seriously Need Help. by tforever(m): 5:34pm On Jul 28, 2015
MRBrownJ:

bro, beware of conmen/fraudster on NL who will use your desperation to be better as a way to defraud you by selling BS supplement pills, miracle cure etc

there is NO need for this person to contact you privately so that you can defraud him, you THIEF!!!! if anything you got for him is legit, then WRITE IT HERE FOR ALL TO SEE, and possibly help future people in the same process. thats what a person with a GENUINE cure would do, because anything that "really" works would sell itself from word of mouth, and you wouldnt have to hide!
interesting comments..
Re: I Seriously Need Help. by tforever(m): 5:37pm On Jul 28, 2015
MRBrownJ:

and yeah even if I put them there he will still have to contact me to get them Anyway thanks for the comments
Re: I Seriously Need Help. by MRBrownJ: 5:58pm On Jul 28, 2015
tforever:
interesting comments..

tforever:
and yeah even if I put them there he will still have to contact me to get them Anyway thanks for the comments

a quick check of your profile reveals your actions are those of the typical CONMAN/FRAUDSTER. you pollute the forum with miracle cure for EVERYTHING... you claim to have cure for weight loss, weight gain, skin care, Multiple sclerosis, hormonal imbalance, typhoid, Haemorroids, boost blood count(PCV),loss of menstruation, Periorificial dermatitis, Malaria, depression, tooth ache, boil wound

you can even cure vagina infection WITHOUT knowing what the infection is, bwaaaaah!
Re: I Seriously Need Help. by tforever(m): 6:02pm On Jul 28, 2015
MRBrownJ:

a quick check of your profile reveals your actions are those of the typical CONMAN/FRAUDSTER. you pollute the forum with miracle cure for EVERYTHING... you claim to have cure for weight loss, weight gain, skin care, Multiple sclerosis, hormonal imbalance, typhoid, Haemorroids, boost blood count(PCV),loss of menstruation, Periorificial dermatitis, Malaria, depression, tooth ache, boil wound

you can even cure vagina infection WITHOUT knowing what the infection is, bwaaaaah!
yeah am a magician right.. And yeah a little tip I always find out what the problem is before recommendations... So what's your problem
Re: I Seriously Need Help. by MRBrownJ: 6:19pm On Jul 28, 2015
^^^^ YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A THIEF; A FRAUDSTER and my problem is that you are a fraudster selling sugar/aspirin pills using the desperation of sikc people out there. you and your kind are a disease to the society, and should be banned from NL.

dont worry TUNDE BADEJO (FB) tunde.badejo22@gmail.com we are on to you and your scam of Forever Living BS that cures everything with sugar/aspirin pills!
Re: I Seriously Need Help. by oluseyiforjesus(m): 6:49pm On Jul 28, 2015
If u are nt married den wat u are doing is sin, since u are 27 try n get married n enjoy sex to d fullest. Tnk me later
Re: I Seriously Need Help. by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 28, 2015
tforever:
the solution am going to offer will take close to three months before you get results... If you are on wassapp let's chat 08131195769. Bro check this link.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bbwsa7ddk7U and get back to me.
Tnk vry much nd if u rily wan to help me, pls paste it here.
Re: I Seriously Need Help. by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 28, 2015
oluseyiforjesus:
If u are nt married den wat u are doing is sin, since u are 27 try n get married n enjoy sex to d fullest. Tnk me later
So I shld b married 1st b4 I wil start lukin for d remedy wen I knw nw dat am nt ok.
Re: I Seriously Need Help. by MRBrownJ: 9:23pm On Jul 28, 2015
oluseyiforjesus:

what is "being married" gonna change about his condition? he is trying to do what is right by fixing the issue before going down the "marriage" line.
Re: I Seriously Need Help. by Dove2288(m): 9:37pm On Jul 28, 2015
You don't have to get remedy before getting married. You got to know cos you tried it at the wrong time. Get married and do it and you would be better because she would help you overcome the anxiety as well as no need to rush at doing it.
Whatever supplement you are buying, be sure you know the ingredients oh
Re: I Seriously Need Help. by tforever(m): 9:45pm On Jul 28, 2015
MRBrownJ:
^^^^ YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A THIEF; A FRAUDSTER and my problem is that you are a fraudster selling sugar/aspirin pills using the desperation of sikc people out there. you and your kind are a disease to the society, and should be banned from NL.

dont worry TUNDE BADEJO (FB) tunde.badejo22@gmail.com we are on to you and your scam of Forever Living BS that cures everything with sugar/aspirin pills!
all I can say is that you will just shoot yourself in the foot.. This products have helped lots of people so don't waste your time...do all the research you want we have nothing to hide I say that with all confidence...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 6 Health Issues In Lagos - Causes, Effect, Remedies / COVID-19 Update For January 19 2022 In Nigeria / Angel Secret Pad Cures Prostate Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.