Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,927 members, 7,806,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

Lawyer Is Better Than Doctor...true Or False??? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lawyer Is Better Than Doctor...true Or False??? (13779 Views)

Adenike Oyetunde Who Lost Her Limbs To Cancer At 20 Becomes A Lawyer & OAP(pics) / Abiola, 21-Year-Old Nigerian Medical Doctor (Photos) / If You Can Pronounce This Whole Poem, You Speak English Better Than 90% Of Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lawyer Is Better Than Doctor...true Or False??? by popweezy(m): 5:43am On Jul 28, 2015
I remember those days in primary school.. When this type of debate is brought up, it waz always something else.. Now, I want us to debate on this..if u think the motion is true share ur thoughts but if u think it's false, don't get too aggressive Just share ur thoughts..forgive me if you think the post is childish..
Re: Lawyer Is Better Than Doctor...true Or False??? by OkoyeA1(m): 6:06am On Jul 28, 2015
Re: Lawyer Is Better Than Doctor...true Or False??? by Yustash001(m): 6:24am On Jul 28, 2015
Even if you ask an Illiterate that who's more important in the society between a Doctor and a Lawyer....he/she won't hesitate to tell you that it's a Doctor...
Re: Lawyer Is Better Than Doctor...true Or False??? by MRBrownJ: 6:36am On Jul 28, 2015
Yustash001:
Even if you ask an Illiterate that who's more important in the society between a Doctor and a Lawyer....he/she won't hesitate to tell you that it's a Doctor...

hhmm sir, look at it this way, the teacher who taught that Doctor is more important because without him there would be no doctor.

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Is Better Than Doctor...true Or False??? by Yustash001(m): 6:38am On Jul 28, 2015
MRBrownJ:

hhmm sir, look at it this way, the teacher who taught that Doctor is more important because without him there would be no doctor.
Are we talking about a Teacher and a Doctor or a Lawyer and a Doctor?..

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Is Better Than Doctor...true Or False??? by MRBrownJ: 6:56am On Jul 28, 2015
Yustash001:
Are we talking about a Teacher and a Doctor or a Lawyer and a Doctor?..

well since you brought "IN THE SOCIETY" to the picture instead of keeping to "which one is better", i thought i also could bring my own modification, lol.

but if you want to stick to these two then LAWYERS makes more money, have an easier job, while DOCTORS have a more important job. so depending on anyone's aims in life (financial/hardwork/significance), some would say doctors while others would say lawyers
Re: Lawyer Is Better Than Doctor...true Or False??? by Joshuadon: 7:19am On Jul 28, 2015
My dear it's Better you Get the two Degree.

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Is Better Than Doctor...true Or False??? by popweezy(m): 9:39am On Jul 28, 2015
I wanna becum a lawyer

(1) (Reply)

Name Your School And Course. / Why FUTO Increased Certificate Collection Fee To N20k - Registrar / INJUSTICE AGAINST FUNAABITES!! #savefunaab Trending On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.