Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,987 members, 7,799,379 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

Buhari Needs Time! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Needs Time! (711 Views)

Buhari Needs Igbos To Succeed-donald Trump / "Igbos, Buhari Needs Your Support To Succeed" - FCT Minister, Musa Bello / President Buhari Needs Anger Management Classes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Needs Time! by slimghost(m): 6:35am On Jul 28, 2015
I have never been a fan of Buhari and probably never will,but lets face the fact.....The man needs time.
Judging a man just 2 months into his administration is a vindictive and callous way of playing opposition and it has to stop.
As a Project manager myself,I know that the fact he is taking his time means he has a good plan.
There are things you dont rush and making key decisions in a complex state like Nigeria needs a whole lot of consultations and studies.
I think we all need to support and give this man time and see where he takes us.
Re: Buhari Needs Time! by HungerBAD: 6:36am On Jul 28, 2015
Better Pikin.

Glad to see you appreciating the Good works of the President.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Needs Time! by Tallesty1(m): 6:39am On Jul 28, 2015
HungerBAD:
Better Pikin.

The op believes Buhari is making good plans, he didn't say that Buhari has done some good work.
Re: Buhari Needs Time! by HungerBAD: 6:40am On Jul 28, 2015
Tallesty1:
The op believes Buhari is making good plans, he didn't say that Buhari has done some good work.

Take yam chop oil and use oil chop yam na the same thing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Needs Time! by Tallesty1(m): 6:43am On Jul 28, 2015
HungerBAD:

HungerBad true true.

There's no good work until there's a good work.

We have heard too many "I will" from baba which is ok but what we want is "I have" or "I am".
Re: Buhari Needs Time! by razfad10(m): 6:45am On Jul 28, 2015
HungerBAD:

oga u funny

1 Like

Re: Buhari Needs Time! by Tolexander: 6:53am On Jul 28, 2015
slimghost:
I have never been a fan of Buhari and probably never will,but lets face the fact.....The man needs time.
Judging a man just 2 months into his administration is a vindictive and callous way of playing opposition and it has to stop.
As a Project manager myself,I know that the fact he is taking his time means he has a good plan.
There are things you dont rush and making key decisions in a complex state like Nigeria needs a whole lot of consultations and studies.
I think we all need to support and give this man time and see where he takes us.
my guy grin

Thank God this is coming from you!

But time waits for no one,

1 Like

Re: Buhari Needs Time! by illmatic101(m): 6:58am On Jul 28, 2015
PMB needs another wife ooh!!! but this time around her name should be Thyme , you all know Patience is someone else wife.
Re: Buhari Needs Time! by joseph1832(m): 7:09am On Jul 28, 2015
slimghost:
Yes this poster ^^^ really get sense well well!. I for like buy you beer oh. Lol.
Re: Buhari Needs Time! by slimghost(m): 7:11am On Jul 28, 2015
Tolexander:
my guy grin

Thank God this is coming from you!

But time waits for no one,
My brother! How are u jare?. We still have to give him that benefit of doubt.
Re: Buhari Needs Time! by slimghost(m): 7:13am On Jul 28, 2015
HungerBAD:
Better Pikin.

I am yet to see the good works bro but I hope to start seeing them soon because I believe the man has good intentions. Shalom!

(1) (Reply)

Nine Days After Alhaji Gay’s Death: Police Patrol And Shops Closed / PHOTOS: Presidential Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo, Kissing His Wife / Governor Shettima Is Guilty Of Aiding Use Of Child Soldiers – US Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.