Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,892 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:08 AM

Woman Tries To Commit Suicide After Meeting ‘ugly’ Online Boyfriend First Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Tries To Commit Suicide After Meeting ‘ugly’ Online Boyfriend First Time (1746 Views)

He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) / Nigerian Lady Gets Engaged To A Jamaican Guy After Meeting Him In US. Photos / 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Tries To Commit Suicide After Meeting ‘ugly’ Online Boyfriend First Time by olempe(m): 6:38am On Jul 28, 2015
A woman was looking forward to seeing a man she met online, but he did not look like the person in the photos she had seen. The woman was so disappointed about being deceived that she attempted to commit suicide, according to police in China. The 23-year-old woman attempted to commit suicide on Tuesday night, at a hotel in Heilongjiang, following her much anticipated first face to face meeting with her boyfriend.

The incident took place on the seventh floor of the hotel. Police were called after the woman attempted to jump off the balcony shouting at her boyfriend: “You cheated me.” After getting the woman off the balcony, she suddenly swallowed a few sleeping pills and grabbed a piece of broken glass to cut her wrists. Police immediately stopped her and called an ambulance.

The woman allegedly managed to eat the piece of glass. According to the mother of the distraught woman, her daughter met the man online and soon started dating. The family of the woman disapproved of their relationship because the man was 10 years older than her. The woman went against the wishes of her parents, and insisted on traveling to him to finally lay eyes on her lover. Apparently, she was very disappointed when she saw his true appearance for the first time, and she wanted to die.

http://www.nigerianscoop.com/woman-tries-to-commit-suicide-after-meeting-ugly-online-boyfriend-for-first-time/

1 Share

Re: Woman Tries To Commit Suicide After Meeting ‘ugly’ Online Boyfriend First Time by jimohibrahim(m): 6:38am On Jul 28, 2015
Lol....Who send am...
I guess her love ain't blind. undecided
Re: Woman Tries To Commit Suicide After Meeting ‘ugly’ Online Boyfriend First Time by blaze2cool(m): 6:39am On Jul 28, 2015
lol
Re: Woman Tries To Commit Suicide After Meeting ‘ugly’ Online Boyfriend First Time by femiranking28(m): 6:39am On Jul 28, 2015
Hahaha she is stewpied
Re: Woman Tries To Commit Suicide After Meeting ‘ugly’ Online Boyfriend First Time by Nobody: 6:39am On Jul 28, 2015
undecided
Re: Woman Tries To Commit Suicide After Meeting ‘ugly’ Online Boyfriend First Time by Nobody: 6:40am On Jul 28, 2015
She no get work
Re: Woman Tries To Commit Suicide After Meeting ‘ugly’ Online Boyfriend First Time by MRBrownJ: 6:43am On Jul 28, 2015
was it not also a Chinese man who jumped in the river when he met his arranged "ugly" bride for the first time?!

1 Like

Re: Woman Tries To Commit Suicide After Meeting ‘ugly’ Online Boyfriend First Time by Nobody: 6:50am On Jul 28, 2015
This is why I frown against online dating cos either party might employ lies in order to appear good & appealing.
They're very many in nairaland. You'll see them answering names such as: "angel", "pretty", "damsel", "cute", "sexy", "diva", "queen" etc. But yet when you meet them in life, they are as ugly & classless as an ape.
Fvck online dating.

1 Like

Re: Woman Tries To Commit Suicide After Meeting ‘ugly’ Online Boyfriend First Time by Nobody: 6:53am On Jul 28, 2015
Oyind17:
She no get work
na u cm get work?

1 Like

Re: Woman Tries To Commit Suicide After Meeting ‘ugly’ Online Boyfriend First Time by Dygeasy(m): 6:55am On Jul 28, 2015
Lmaooo... I know that feeling
Re: Woman Tries To Commit Suicide After Meeting ‘ugly’ Online Boyfriend First Time by sinaj(f): 7:00am On Jul 28, 2015
she neva talk tru jare undecided

ow will I MURDER myself after finding out dat d guy above me lipsrsealed , is fugly

1 Like

Re: Woman Tries To Commit Suicide After Meeting ‘ugly’ Online Boyfriend First Time by nzeobi(m): 7:08am On Jul 28, 2015
Is a pity cheesy grin
Am sorry
Re: Woman Tries To Commit Suicide After Meeting ‘ugly’ Online Boyfriend First Time by kinglekan: 7:31am On Jul 28, 2015
sinaj:
she neva talk tru jare undecided

ow will I MURDER myself after finding out dat d guy above me lipsrsealed , is fugly

Buhahahahahaha!! cheesy cheesy

Re: Woman Tries To Commit Suicide After Meeting ‘ugly’ Online Boyfriend First Time by Houseofglam7(f): 7:48am On Jul 28, 2015
E don tey die dey call dis one, no be today
Re: Woman Tries To Commit Suicide After Meeting ‘ugly’ Online Boyfriend First Time by adamskutty(m): 7:52am On Jul 28, 2015
grin grin china love grin
Re: Woman Tries To Commit Suicide After Meeting ‘ugly’ Online Boyfriend First Time by olempe(m): 7:54am On Jul 28, 2015
MRBrownJ:
was it not also a Chinese man who jumped in the river when he met his arranged "ugly" bride for the first time?!
Yes it was in China, guess those people are fugly lipsrsealed

cc lalasticlala, ishilove

1 Like

Re: Woman Tries To Commit Suicide After Meeting ‘ugly’ Online Boyfriend First Time by djeezy(m): 8:01am On Jul 28, 2015
Stupid woman.
Re: Woman Tries To Commit Suicide After Meeting ‘ugly’ Online Boyfriend First Time by Nobody: 8:10am On Jul 28, 2015
I knew it, even before I start reading, that this will happen only in china.hmmm
Re: Woman Tries To Commit Suicide After Meeting ‘ugly’ Online Boyfriend First Time by BoiledCorn: 8:14am On Jul 28, 2015
angry angry
Re: Woman Tries To Commit Suicide After Meeting ‘ugly’ Online Boyfriend First Time by Abbamizy(m): 8:48am On Jul 28, 2015
onomeglo:
I knew it, even before I start reading, that this will happen only in china.hmmm
China ke ? na everywhere
Re: Woman Tries To Commit Suicide After Meeting ‘ugly’ Online Boyfriend First Time by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 28, 2015
Abbamizy:
China ke ? na everywhere
lol everywhere as how,certainly not in Nigeria
Re: Woman Tries To Commit Suicide After Meeting ‘ugly’ Online Boyfriend First Time by Abbamizy(m): 9:36am On Jul 28, 2015
onomeglo:
lol everywhere as how,certainly not in Nigeria
meeting ugly pipu happens everywhere na .........
buh d suicide sha not in naija
Re: Woman Tries To Commit Suicide After Meeting ‘ugly’ Online Boyfriend First Time by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 28, 2015
lmao...very funny!
Re: Woman Tries To Commit Suicide After Meeting ‘ugly’ Online Boyfriend First Time by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 28, 2015
Abbamizy:
meeting ugly pipu happens everywhere na .........
buh d suicide sha not in naija
that's wat I'm saying
Re: Woman Tries To Commit Suicide After Meeting ‘ugly’ Online Boyfriend First Time by MrsChima(f): 11:18am On Jul 28, 2015
Was he a Nigerian? lipsrsealed
Re: Woman Tries To Commit Suicide After Meeting ‘ugly’ Online Boyfriend First Time by K9blunt(f): 2:57pm On Jul 28, 2015
The babe should talk true jare, when she saw the ugly guy did he rush to sex or kiss her?

Or has she sent the ugly guy money?
Or she's been announcing to her friends and who ever cared to know that she's getting hooked with a prince charming.

Infact this is a chinese novella.

What a waste of space if its true.

(1) (Reply)

Why Short Men Are Better In Bed / What's Your Opinion On Break Up Sex? / Is It Okay To Fight A Girl Who Might Stand A Chance Or Even Beat You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.