Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,832 members, 7,806,336 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

Help With Business Idea - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help With Business Idea (648 Views)

As A Person With Business Ideas, How Can You Turn N40,000 Into Millions? / Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs With Business Mindset In Lagos,let's Meet! / Help With Business Idea Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help With Business Idea by switchmax8: 11:11am On Mar 16, 2009
Please,do anyone know of any business that one can start up with 200,000k any advice and infor will be appreciated the stock is gradually melting down and i have invested 250k in it without return i do not want to invest any longer for now kindly send your response or advice to my email wealthyemah@yahoo.com
Re: Help With Business Idea by brianromel(m): 9:45am On Mar 18, 2009
Check this section for business ideas for people on the go.
There are a lot of areas you can use that fund to do business in,its just what kind of dedication and commitment are you willing to put into the business if it starts.
You can give me a call or mail me if your still interested in more areas,cross check my contacts on my topics

(1) (Reply)

I Have Some Domain Names, I Have Being Trying To Park Them For Sometime Now. Maybe There Is Somethin / The Solo Professionals' Fear Of Idea Stealing / Amazon To Pay $51 Million To Settle Toys 'r' Us Suit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.