Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

New Well Drilling Moves Lagos Closer To First Oil - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / New Well Drilling Moves Lagos Closer To First Oil (725 Views)

MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) / BREAKING: MMM Moves To Ghana, Promises 30% Just Like Nigeria / Contact Drill Master On 08071136879 For Your Borehole Drilling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Well Drilling Moves Lagos Closer To First Oil by adioolayi(m): 9:58am On Jul 28, 2015
The possibility of first oil from the Aje shallow- water field offshore Lagos this year has received a significant boost
with the commencement of drilling on the Aje-5 production well on
the Oil Mining Licence 113.
The Aje-5 well is part of the first phase of a two-phase development
plan for the field.
The well is being drilled with the Saipem Scarabeo 3 semi-
submersible drilling rig, Panoro Energy, one of the joint partners
involved in the Aje field development, said in a statement on
Monday.
The firm said, “Following drilling, the Aje-5 well will be completed
as a subsea oil production well.
“The drilling and completion for Aje-5 is expected to take
approximately 70 days. Following this, the rig will be use
d to re-
enter the existing Aje-4 well to complete it as a second Cenomanian
subsea oil production well.”
It added that installation of the production manifold, flowlines,
umbilicals and risers would take place in the fourth quarter of this
year, after which the floating production, storage and offloading
vessel, the ‘Front Puffin’, would be installed and commissioned.
“Production is expected to commence by year-end 2015 at an initial
anticipated production flow rate of approximately 1,100 barrels of
oil per day, net to Panoro from these two wells, in accordance with
the first phase of the approved Field Development Plan.”

http://www.punchng.com/news/new-well-drilling-moves-lagos-closer-to-first-oil/
Re: New Well Drilling Moves Lagos Closer To First Oil by adioolayi(m): 10:03am On Jul 28, 2015
Ondo...Lagos... Soonest Ogun will follow...By then Nigerians will be tired of the "Na our oiyel money" noises...SouthWest rocks grin
Re: New Well Drilling Moves Lagos Closer To First Oil by Mrbigman1(m): 10:05am On Jul 28, 2015
Wish say I dey drill dat well.

Dem don even drill dia wild cat self.

Na dia fun dey dey in wild thing and expectations of monster at any given time.
Re: New Well Drilling Moves Lagos Closer To First Oil by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 28, 2015
adioolayi:
Ondo...Lagos... Soonest Ogun will follow...By then Nigerians will be tired of the "Na our oiyel money" noises...SouthWest rocks grin

Please help me tell the
"zoo must be destroyed warriors", "the wetin yoloba get sef warriors" and "the Our oyel money warriors" that

-They shouldn't forget the southwest has the 2nd largest bitumen deposits in the world
-They shouldn't forget about the large Gold deposits in osun state, yagba-west and ilorin
-They shouldn't forget Ondo state is the largest producer of cocoa(70%) in Nigeria which is nigeria's highest non-oil export earning
-They shouldn't forget about the tourism potential of Osun state
-They shouldn't forget about the sea-ports located in the southwest
-They shouldn't forget about the human resources/ the technocrats
-They shouldn't forget we already have the blueprint to attain all these with the DAWN commission agenda

As for the nairaland mujaahideen who will reply me with their silly "monkey see monkey do" comments look at the last part of my signature first .Thank you!
Re: New Well Drilling Moves Lagos Closer To First Oil by Nduxzy: 7:53am On Jul 29, 2015
God blessed Nigeria with Oil!
But then we cursed ourselves with it!
Re: New Well Drilling Moves Lagos Closer To First Oil by toxiflam: 8:00am On Jul 29, 2015
Good one, Though I would rather advocate for the diversification of our foreign exchange earnings.

(1) (Reply)

10 Ways To Save And Become Debt Free As A Employee. / Where To Get Loan From Agegel Investor With I.d Card & Electricity / Water Bill / Boat For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.