Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,777 members, 7,798,594 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

Joy FM Presenter Faces Sack Over Remark Against David Mark - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Joy FM Presenter Faces Sack Over Remark Against David Mark (36301 Views)

Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others / Mass Sack By Etisalat Nigeria / AMCON May Sack Over 1,500 At Arik Over Low Revenue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joy FM Presenter Faces Sack Over Remark Against David Mark by kennyman2000(m): 11:48am On Jul 28, 2015
He said the truth..
But, what can the poor do?
The rich has always have the power to intimidate the poor.
Take heart bro.. Better things ahead..
Re: Joy FM Presenter Faces Sack Over Remark Against David Mark by yomalex(m): 11:48am On Jul 28, 2015
Okay
Re: Joy FM Presenter Faces Sack Over Remark Against David Mark by jamace(m): 11:55am On Jul 28, 2015
The presenter said the truth. Let him not be afraid because lovers of truth are watching.

We should expose all the crooks and tell them to their faces. I don't know why people who claim to be christians or muslims fear to tell the truth. Of what value is religion then?
Re: Joy FM Presenter Faces Sack Over Remark Against David Mark by Xzevian(m): 11:58am On Jul 28, 2015
She shouldn't be sack for saying the truth rather she should be encourage for uphold the ethics of her job. Nigeria is a place where you see black atimes and call it pure white if you don't want to land yourself in trouble. I pity the poor lady in advance.

GRANITE AVAILABLE FOR SALE DIRECT FROM QUARRY. Kindly view my signature.
Re: Joy FM Presenter Faces Sack Over Remark Against David Mark by NOTRIBE: 11:58am On Jul 28, 2015
IMAGINE SAHARA REPORTERS CRITICIZING TINUBU.....THEY WILL ALL BE SACKED..HE WHO PAYS THE PIPER DICTATES THE TONE
Re: Joy FM Presenter Faces Sack Over Remark Against David Mark by Carboom: 12:04pm On Jul 28, 2015
David Mark is a disgrace to the Idomas and the entire Middle belt. He was Senate president for 8yrs yet the state of the roads passing through Benue State and even his own constituency Otukpo is a mess. Even the road passing right in front of this man's house is bad. He should be ashamed of himself. He should hide his face somewhere. This man has done absolutely nothing for the people he represents. And do u know that even his domestic staff are paid from the local government purse?

2 Likes

Re: Joy FM Presenter Faces Sack Over Remark Against David Mark by Adyrin(m): 12:04pm On Jul 28, 2015
Na wa Ooº°
Idoma maachi Ooº°
Re: Joy FM Presenter Faces Sack Over Remark Against David Mark by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 28, 2015
Mogidi:
Watch APC supporters gloat over this story.

And please tell me Tinubu's TV station and newspapers usually criticise Tinubu its owner also.
Tinubu is simply you peoples nightmare, you cant do a day without crying cos if him.
Re: Joy FM Presenter Faces Sack Over Remark Against David Mark by brainpower(m): 12:11pm On Jul 28, 2015
But he was actually unprofessional. If he wants to speak freely, he should leave his job and join the Human rights movement. What we see professionals do is try not to agree with the caller whether the caller is defending a person or accusing. Or you sponsor the programme by yourself where you can castigate politicians. To me it's not victimization even though he is right. There are ethics in every profession. The only reason why Saharareporters lack ethics is because they don't broadcast from here and are serving someone's purpose that's if you sight them.
Re: Joy FM Presenter Faces Sack Over Remark Against David Mark by maestroferddi: 12:12pm On Jul 28, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
If David Mark was the owner of Radio Continental and TVC, he would have sacked a lot of people. Some broadcasters and guests analysts of the two stations make some remarks that, ordinarilly in Nigerian mentality, would have made Tinubu sack them.
You are talking absolute nonsense!

I doubt whether you watch TVC, a TV station principally fashioned to laud Tinubu's actions no matter how unreasonable.

The presenter in this Joy FM case was being unprofessional. The needful thing for him to have done would have been to promise the caller to pay a fact-finding visit to the road in question before forming an opinion.

Instead, he got carried away and began to pass judgement...
Re: Joy FM Presenter Faces Sack Over Remark Against David Mark by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 28, 2015
flyingsnail:
http://saharareporters.tv

this video footage of Sahara Tv hosted by Adeola, It's all about Radio Biafra and the truth behind Biafra war which was hidden ,More truth is coming out, Well i wish to use this media to say Thank You to Adeola of Sahara TV as she stood Gallantly talking about Radio Biafra on her show at the same time setting the record clearer by dismantling that ‪#‎Lies‬ that says only 1 million Igbo's were killed during that Genocidal War against Biafrans , We knew that over 6 million of Biafran's were massacred even when she acknowledged that it was only 3 million while not up to 200.000 Nigeria soldiers died in that war.
what's the aim of this campaign or you want more to die?
let's stop crying over spilled milk
Re: Joy FM Presenter Faces Sack Over Remark Against David Mark by stellytwinkle(f): 12:13pm On Jul 28, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
If David Mark was the owner of Radio Continental and TVC, he would have sacked a lot of people. Some broadcasters and guests analysts of the two stations make some remarks that, ordinarilly in Nigerian mentality, would have made Tinubu sack them.
see how working 4 someone has made the presenter lose his freedom of speech. I'll always Rep self employment.
Re: Joy FM Presenter Faces Sack Over Remark Against David Mark by Segadem(m): 12:15pm On Jul 28, 2015
johnny1980:

and how is that related to this?

@op. he would get something better. David mark can go suck it up. if he had done the right thing, the citizen would not be calling yo complain.

Almost New Canada used IPhone 5s @ 65k. Text 08181845181 for more details or check my profile
… and how is this also related to the topic? grin
Re: Joy FM Presenter Faces Sack Over Remark Against David Mark by Kingspin(m): 12:16pm On Jul 28, 2015
The presenter committed no crime. I though he made a direct attack on David Mark, free him abeg.
Re: Joy FM Presenter Faces Sack Over Remark Against David Mark by Benzzle: 12:18pm On Jul 28, 2015
Datamega:
That's bad
scam oh
Re: Joy FM Presenter Faces Sack Over Remark Against David Mark by Reference(m): 12:18pm On Jul 28, 2015
Hmmm. How can he bite the finger that feeds him when he knows the station was established to protect the interests of its principal, Mr Bonaventure. You can imagine if Seun joins politics what will happen to most folks here.
Re: Joy FM Presenter Faces Sack Over Remark Against David Mark by Nihilist: 12:19pm On Jul 28, 2015
Well that was a stunning lack of professionalism on the OAPs part.

Stick to facts only.
Re: Joy FM Presenter Faces Sack Over Remark Against David Mark by iukpe: 12:27pm On Jul 28, 2015
I know there is a high probability that David Mark wasn't listening to the show. If the manager on duty has some reserve for professional journalism, he should be able to pass his staff with a warning.
Re: Joy FM Presenter Faces Sack Over Remark Against David Mark by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 28, 2015
Segadem:
… and how is this also related to the topic? grin

it is a public service announcement sponsored by seun. lol.
Re: Joy FM Presenter Faces Sack Over Remark Against David Mark by 1stGenius(m): 12:34pm On Jul 28, 2015
Eyaaa!What a poor employee. Just try as much as possible to earn it,so nobody can say they gave you $#!t.
Re: Joy FM Presenter Faces Sack Over Remark Against David Mark by tai2(m): 12:40pm On Jul 28, 2015
Funny people. The owner of Joy FM is David Mark. So the presenter shouldn't have been making such comments when David Mark is the one that pays his bills. The Manager had to act to avoid being sacked herself.
Re: Joy FM Presenter Faces Sack Over Remark Against David Mark by drey076(m): 12:43pm On Jul 28, 2015
what a country called Nigeria
Re: Joy FM Presenter Faces Sack Over Remark Against David Mark by frankdivine: 12:48pm On Jul 28, 2015
Are you in need of modern professionals, exterior and interior PAINTERS,POP-SCREEDER'S,TILLER'S

All kind of painting(stucco,marble,crack etc)

POP-sreeding(fixing and casting)professionals.

Tilling of all kind(laminating etc)

Then you just met competent hands at BLISScontractor'swith years of expertise in the art,and modern day equipments,ready to execute your projects to the best and according to your specs.

Click on this link>>www.nairaland.com/2404415/offer-expertise-plumbing-project

To have a glance at our photo gallery
cs
we want to apologize to our clients,who
complained of not being able to view our gallery.
We are pleased to announce to you that the problem has been rectified.
You can now view with any browser

Contact us at
Shipper's plaze,around PDP National
Secretariat, Wadata Plaza, Wuse Zone
5 Abuja.:

Phone:
0810-6925-962

We operate all over the country and are ready to take up,all kinds of projects.
Whether big or small.
Re: Joy FM Presenter Faces Sack Over Remark Against David Mark by enomakos(m): 1:06pm On Jul 28, 2015
If i were him i will do worse
what he lying?
Re: Joy FM Presenter Faces Sack Over Remark Against David Mark by eleko1: 1:15pm On Jul 28, 2015
Where do u reside/location LG area.
johnny1980:

and how is that related to this?

@op. he would get something better. David mark can go suck it up. if he had done the right thing, the citizen would not be calling yo complain.

Almost New Canada used IPhone 5s @ 65k. Text 08181845181 for more details or check my profile
Re: Joy FM Presenter Faces Sack Over Remark Against David Mark by omenka(m): 1:16pm On Jul 28, 2015
Mogidi:
Watch APC supporters gloat over this story.

And please tell me Tinubu's TV station and newspapers usually criticise Tinubu its owner.
Shameless hypocrite. Aren't you gonna take a swipe at you Lord Mark for trying to gag free speech just as you did when it was reported the president allegedly ordered that ait be barred from covering his events?? Aren't you gonna scream "re-enactment of Decree 4"??

Something is definitely wrong with you pdp supporters.

1 Like

Re: Joy FM Presenter Faces Sack Over Remark Against David Mark by Revolva(m): 1:19pm On Jul 28, 2015
Truth is bitter...but u know weda na David mark himself get joyFm codedly lol...kai dis world
Re: Joy FM Presenter Faces Sack Over Remark Against David Mark by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 28, 2015
eleko1:
Where do u reside/location LG area.
I am open to anywhere in Lagos. We can meet at Ikeja or yaba. Depends on you. Where do you stay?
Re: Joy FM Presenter Faces Sack Over Remark Against David Mark by Akinz0126(m): 1:29pm On Jul 28, 2015
Chai that is why em say a word U speak could either save your sorry ass or send you straight ahead to your Grave.Take heed my brother if one way does not close,new one would not open.see it as a stepping stone to greater height.

1 Like

Re: Joy FM Presenter Faces Sack Over Remark Against David Mark by Reference(m): 1:31pm On Jul 28, 2015
drey076:
what a country called Nigeria

Country as how. Does your driver or househelp do that to you in the public. If you want to be an activist, self employment is your destiny. What about those bankers marching to hell, feigning ignorance that their money laundering services to criminals and political deviants is, just a job. My friend employment is passive slavery.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Door Attendant At An Eatery Dances At Door While Doing His Job / Meet Onayemi Temitope Timothy, Hunter With Bsc. And Msc. In Criminology / Level 8 Salary For Hnd Holder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.