Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,769 members, 7,802,354 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

BREAKING NEWS: Real Life Angel Has Fallen From The Sky In London | See Scary Pho - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / BREAKING NEWS: Real Life Angel Has Fallen From The Sky In London | See Scary Pho (1903 Views)

Anita Oyakhilome Celebrates Her Mother's 70th Birthday In London....see Photos / Real Life Angel Has Fallen From The Sky In London | See Scary Photos / Controversial: Real-life Angel Fell From The Sky In London? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS: Real Life Angel Has Fallen From The Sky In London | See Scary Pho by kazmanbanjoko(m): 11:26am On Jul 28, 2015
Ermm, guys I just saw this on facebook and decided to share it here. I feel its a lie though, but the images makes it more convincing. even though pictures lie these days. the report goes like this
>> A human like “Angel” has fallen out of the skies over London. The extremely human like creature with what seems to be “angel” wings as arms appears to have fallen from the sky at around 1:50pm this afternoon.
See more photos after the cut
The ‘Angel’ like creature was quickly rushed away by what seemed to be undercover police officers dressed in suits and sunglasses, resembling the characters in the hit movie Men in Black.
It comes just hours before NASA announced finding ‘Earth 2.0′ the most habitable planet ever discovered.
All a little freaky if you ask me.. Do you think its real or a fabricated story?

http://www.potrixblog.com/2015/07/breaking-news-real-life-fallen-angel.html?m=1

CC: lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Real Life Angel Has Fallen From The Sky In London | See Scary Pho by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 28, 2015
That looks like chicken wings...
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Real Life Angel Has Fallen From The Sky In London | See Scary Pho by rottennaija(m): 11:29am On Jul 28, 2015
Looks more like a foul to me. Anyway anything is possible
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Real Life Angel Has Fallen From The Sky In London | See Scary Pho by Theolar247(m): 11:30am On Jul 28, 2015
Blood of God

Modified

So this thing na art work

Blood of God 3x
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Real Life Angel Has Fallen From The Sky In London | See Scary Pho by mployer(m): 11:32am On Jul 28, 2015
Either PhotoShop or winch...
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Real Life Angel Has Fallen From The Sky In London | See Scary Pho by PunterTim(m): 11:32am On Jul 28, 2015
Na so angel dey b?
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Real Life Angel Has Fallen From The Sky In London | See Scary Pho by franktolk(m): 11:40am On Jul 28, 2015
[flash=425,344]http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/peoplesdaily/article-3173113/Artists-known-using-DEAD-BABIES-human-fat-creations-unveiled-shockingly-realistic-fallen-angel-installation.html[/flash]

Artists known for using DEAD BABIES and human fat in their creations have unveiled shockingly realistic fallen angel installation
Artists Sun Yuan and Peng Yu are famous for their controversial artwork
They use unusual materials for art including baby cadavers and human fat
'Angel' depicting old woman with wings and has shocked many art lovers
Their work has previously featured at the Saatchi Gallery in London
By POPPY DANBY FOR MAILONLINE

Art lovers were shocked by a 'fallen angel' installation that was unveiled in Beijing this week.

The extremely realistic work was created by Chinese artists, Sun Yuan and Peng Yu.

The pair are known for blurring the lines between art and reality by using materials such as human body fat in their work.

Their latest piece, entitled 'Angel', has just been installed in China's capital, reported People's Daily Online.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Real Life Angel Has Fallen From The Sky In London | See Scary Pho by Blackfire(m): 3:36pm On Jul 28, 2015
Nah. dosent look like the one i saw when i was a kid
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Real Life Angel Has Fallen From The Sky In London | See Scary Pho by Nobody: 6:29am On Jul 29, 2015
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Real Life Angel Has Fallen From The Sky In London | See Scary Pho by 1shortblackboy: 7:44am On Jul 29, 2015
Rubbish
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Real Life Angel Has Fallen From The Sky In London | See Scary Pho by joe4christ(m): 8:08am On Jul 29, 2015
You mean I should believe this crap

(1) (Reply)

Tomorrow Is Sinach's Birthday! See Who She Thanks... / After 100 Years, 8 Million Followers, God Is Still Unable To Find 144,000 Seal / Was Man Created With The Intention To Fall Into Sin From The Beginning?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.