Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,563 members, 7,801,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

Its FREE!!! I Will Design A Corporate And Beautiful Complementary Card For You - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Its FREE!!! I Will Design A Corporate And Beautiful Complementary Card For You (1892 Views)

I buy Itunes Gift Card, Amazon And Other Gift Card for Cash .Direct Loader here / Pictures: Maxicardz, We Do 100% Complementary Cards / Thinking of a corporate gift? check this out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Its FREE!!! I Will Design A Corporate And Beautiful Complementary Card For You by Maximus85(m): 12:22pm On Jul 28, 2015
Yes! I will design a colourful, unique and corporate Complementary card for you. If you love it and want it printed, I will produce with digital direct imaging print and send to you in any part of the country.

These are the info i need from you.

Company name
What you do
Your name
Position
Company address
Email
Twitter handle
BBM pin / barcode
Logo (if available) if not, I will create one for you.

Why do you even need a business card sef?

Despite its relatively small size, a business card can be critical to the development of your small business. As business cards are often handed to prospects and customers, they can be a highly personalized form of marketing. Their multiple design options also provide numerous opportunities to promote your business in a creative manner. Plus the fact that they create a long lasting first impression, it's cheap, helps build your brand and very portable.

For privacy, you can send these needed info to my Whatsapp 0805 751 1736

Your details will never be mishandled.

Like my MaxiCards Facebook page https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=871410816273972

1 Share

Re: Its FREE!!! I Will Design A Corporate And Beautiful Complementary Card For You by Maximus85(m): 8:27am On Aug 16, 2015
Complementary Card

Re: Its FREE!!! I Will Design A Corporate And Beautiful Complementary Card For You by omogidi234(m): 9:30am On Aug 16, 2015
This is solid. It should be on front page now. Haba.
Re: Its FREE!!! I Will Design A Corporate And Beautiful Complementary Card For You by Maximus85(m): 8:30am On Aug 30, 2015
omogidi234:
This is solid. It should be on front page now. Haba.

It didn't make it to fp bro.
Re: Its FREE!!! I Will Design A Corporate And Beautiful Complementary Card For You by gametalk: 2:44pm On Aug 30, 2015
check your FB page....
Re: Its FREE!!! I Will Design A Corporate And Beautiful Complementary Card For You by omogidi234(m): 10:33am On Sep 12, 2015
Please get in touch. I need your assistance. Thanks.
Re: Its FREE!!! I Will Design A Corporate And Beautiful Complementary Card For You by Maximus85(m): 9:37am On Sep 20, 2015
omogidi234:
Please get in touch. I need your assistance. Thanks.

How may I be of help?

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Guide Show You How To Get The Exact Football Bets To Make Each Week / Blco Cif 2%pb Upfront / Professional Web Design For Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.