Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,935 members, 7,806,709 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

Supporters Gather As EFCC Grills Saraki’s Wife - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supporters Gather As EFCC Grills Saraki’s Wife (25411 Views)

Seni Saraki Graduates From London School Of Economics. Saraki & Wife Attend / EFCC Grills Jibrin On Money Laundering / EFCC Grills Salewa Obanikoro Over N800m Transaction, Seizes Her Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Supporters Gather As EFCC Grills Saraki’s Wife by WAYword: 1:55pm On Jul 28, 2015
Supporters of Mrs. Toyin Saraki, the wife of Senate President Bukola Saraki, are gathering at the Wuse Zone II, Abuja’s office of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission as the anti-graft agency currently grills the Senate President’s wife.

The supporters, who are believed to be from Kwara State, are gathering to show their support for Mrs. Saraki, who has come to the EFCC’s office to honour the commission’s invitation, said to be in connection with some award of contracts when the Senate President was the governor of Kwara State.

It is not clear what the loyalists would do next neither have they embarked on any protest.

The EFCC interrogators are currently quizzing Mrs. Saraki in the agency’s office.

Details later…

http://www.punchng.com/news/supporters-gather-as-efcc-grills-sarakais-wife/
Re: Supporters Gather As EFCC Grills Saraki’s Wife by INTROVERT(f): 1:56pm On Jul 28, 2015
no pics

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Supporters Gather As EFCC Grills Saraki’s Wife by Akkord4gov: 1:59pm On Jul 28, 2015
Lol,nairalanders and pix na like monkey and banana.If u no get pix,don't stress urself to open a thread that requires pix

6 Likes

Re: Supporters Gather As EFCC Grills Saraki’s Wife by Demmocrats(m): 2:02pm On Jul 28, 2015
They should please leave the woman alone, why start from her what about those that stole billions of oil money what happened to them

www.
Re: Supporters Gather As EFCC Grills Saraki’s Wife by dustmalik: 2:04pm On Jul 28, 2015
Paid miscreants in the name of supporters.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supporters Gather As EFCC Grills Saraki’s Wife by Demmocrats(m): 2:06pm On Jul 28, 2015
WAYword:
Go and source for the pics na? or ur joblessness no reach dat extent?

See hate, bro have you seen a billionaires child working for someone, bro it never occur to you that not every body work like ants.

Bro please leave her alone did she stop you from dropping your own comments or has she ever used abusive words on you. Bro is just jealousy
www.

INTROVERT:
no pics

Don't let haters get to you.
www.

3 Likes

Re: Supporters Gather As EFCC Grills Saraki’s Wife by WAYword: 2:08pm On Jul 28, 2015
nawao

1 Like

Re: Supporters Gather As EFCC Grills Saraki’s Wife by PassingShot(m): 2:10pm On Jul 28, 2015
Gullible, brainwashed supporters whose future and probably that of their children and grand children have been looted away by the Sarakis are still the ones bought with peanuts from such loots to show support.

I cry for these ignorant Nigerians who should be the ones demanding justice.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Supporters Gather As EFCC Grills Saraki’s Wife by kamair237(m): 2:12pm On Jul 28, 2015
lol... wife of senate presi involved in a scandal...

Hmmm sealed lips...

2 Likes

Re: Supporters Gather As EFCC Grills Saraki’s Wife by Demmocrats(m): 2:17pm On Jul 28, 2015
WAYword:
you a phool man,im the OP of this thread thats why i responded to her.so check well befo opening ur wide dirty fugly mouth to defend a poosy..all u want to phok her? make it obvious

Successful intelligent and responsible people don't use abusive words to attack an argument its only low life's do that how many times have you seen Obama do that even when his the most powerful man on earth.

Bro using abusive words only makes you look so small bro please learn that because you are small to me.

Thirdly bro I hate when someone totally attacks someone without a cause just because she is popular and you are not.

Bro am a big boy I row with expensive rides gals aint my problem and I don't go online seeking for gals when I real life am tired of them.

Lastly bro thank you for all your insults, but I bet my life you won't have the guts to insult me if you see me in real life.
www.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supporters Gather As EFCC Grills Saraki’s Wife by WAYword: 2:24pm On Jul 28, 2015
hahaha!big boy? hahaha rotflmao!!! ode! cos u jst dey post bra n pant link in all post dem go soon ban ur life muummuuu
Demmocrats:

Successful intelligent and responsible people don't use abusive words to attack an argument its only low life's do that how many times have you seen Obama do that even when his the most powerful man on earth.

Bro using abusive words only makes you look so small bro please learn that because you are small to me.

Thirdly bro I hate when someone totally attacks someone without a cause just because she is popular and you are not.

Bro am a big boy I row with expensive rides gals aint my problem and I don't go online seeking for gals when I real life am tired of them.

Lastly bro thank you for all your insults, but I bet my life you won't have the guts to insult me if you see me in real life.
www.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supporters Gather As EFCC Grills Saraki’s Wife by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 28, 2015
It takes Id..iots to be ruled by fo.ols
Re: Supporters Gather As EFCC Grills Saraki’s Wife by Demmocrats(m): 2:27pm On Jul 28, 2015
WAYword:
hahaha!big boy? hahaha rotflmao!!! ode! cos u jst dey post bra n pant link in all post dem go soon ban ur life muummuuu

Thank you bro for another insult. That's how small people think bro I wish all the best even Satan himself knows he can never be poor.

Thanks once again for all your insults.
www.
Re: Supporters Gather As EFCC Grills Saraki’s Wife by ApcSucks: 2:33pm On Jul 28, 2015
INTROVERT:
no pics

I can see tinubu smiling now grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supporters Gather As EFCC Grills Saraki’s Wife by saliukadri: 2:39pm On Jul 28, 2015
After eight years the EFCC now deemed it fit to invite the wife of the Senate President for clarification? Unbelieveable! Where were they eight years ago? They didn't invite her when her husband's tenure was over as the Executive Governor of Kwara state but now that he became a force to reckon with in the Nigerian Politics they now seek an avenue to pull him down. Why not the CEOs of the companies in question? Surprisingly, the invitation is sent to someone "close to the company". Something is definitely wrong somewhere, else, the head of the companies should be made to account for any anomally noticed within the structure under their jurisdiction not otherwise.

2 Likes

Re: Supporters Gather As EFCC Grills Saraki’s Wife by ERODEDEAST(f): 2:41pm On Jul 28, 2015
grin Character De formation

1 Like

Re: Supporters Gather As EFCC Grills Saraki’s Wife by lukumanbabatund: 3:03pm On Jul 28, 2015
Nothing has been done concerning the missing $20billion, and nobody can say what the money was used for and yet the senate president’s wife is being called for EFCC investigation. Funny to see the Kwara state chapter of the PDP trying to gain recognition and attention by claiming responsibility. Their baseless claim was exposed when the Headquarters asked Kwara Chapter to Disclaim Statement on Saraki’s Wife. I see for sure a conspiracy somewhere within the APC for sure.
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/pdp-asks-kwara-chapter-to-disclaim-statement-on-saraki-s-wife/215751/
Re: Supporters Gather As EFCC Grills Saraki’s Wife by Mogidi: 3:18pm On Jul 28, 2015
If Tinubu had power, why didn't he order Lamorde to probe Saraki instead of the wife.

1 Like

Re: Supporters Gather As EFCC Grills Saraki’s Wife by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 28, 2015
To whom brain is given, sense is expected

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supporters Gather As EFCC Grills Saraki’s Wife by adenine02: 3:19pm On Jul 28, 2015
grin
Re: Supporters Gather As EFCC Grills Saraki’s Wife by tolexy007(m): 3:20pm On Jul 28, 2015
all I can see is tinubu finger print everywhere....
Re: Supporters Gather As EFCC Grills Saraki’s Wife by exlink10(m): 3:20pm On Jul 28, 2015
waaa
Re: Supporters Gather As EFCC Grills Saraki’s Wife by ProfEinstein: 3:20pm On Jul 28, 2015
This woman must be probed and made to pay the last dime she stole. There will be no rest for this wicked thief till she starts cooling off her ass in Kiri Kiri

7 Likes

Re: Supporters Gather As EFCC Grills Saraki’s Wife by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 28, 2015
OP, wey pics na?

2 Likes

Re: Supporters Gather As EFCC Grills Saraki’s Wife by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 3:20pm On Jul 28, 2015

Re: Supporters Gather As EFCC Grills Saraki’s Wife by allanphash7(m): 3:21pm On Jul 28, 2015
What da fvuck is my business with dis

#iranu
Re: Supporters Gather As EFCC Grills Saraki’s Wife by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 3:21pm On Jul 28, 2015
G
Re: Supporters Gather As EFCC Grills Saraki’s Wife by dhamstar(m): 3:21pm On Jul 28, 2015
I WILL COMMENT TOMORROW!
Re: Supporters Gather As EFCC Grills Saraki’s Wife by Judolisco(m): 3:22pm On Jul 28, 2015
Na only Nigeria thief go thief and Dem go dey support am leave ilorin and kwara is a mess all thanks to saraki and his ----

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IGP Calls For An End To Violence Against Law Enforcement Officers / Ihedioha Removed As Chairman Imo PDP Presidential Campaign Council / Tony Momoh Lists Nnamdi Kanu’s Failures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.