Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo (45692 Views)

Fake "Defense" Headquarters Twitter Account Annoys Nigerians / Dont / No Chadian Air Strikes Conducted In Nigeria- Defense Headquarters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo by illmatic101(m): 6:52pm On Jul 28, 2015
zicoraads:
And Mogidi just called Muhammadu Buhari a Boko Haram member cheesy cheesy

Mogidi come see something grin grin grin
Re: Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo by abdul123(m): 6:58pm On Jul 28, 2015
Dem army should focus more on the Secessionist threads springing up like pure water on dis ucking site
Re: Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo by suwalee(f): 6:58pm On Jul 28, 2015
That feeling I get when introvert is FTC
Re: Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo by malcolmzee(m): 6:59pm On Jul 28, 2015
sometimes in 2012, that was how two foolish NDA boys tried to bully me unknown to them, I am a martial art practitioner.

those guys are swift in raking (in martial art, we call it down sweep).

the dull one among the two sheepishly did that and i the cause I counter attack him with jumping spin kick(twieo dwi frigid) to the temple and he fell. the second one that was trying to be funny though didn't run but he was tough, nevertheless I got the day and ran away.

3 Likes

Re: Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo by LasoulMacuby(m): 7:03pm On Jul 28, 2015
The voices of nairalanders has gotten attention.
what Gej could never achieve in his 6 murrafurking years. . .
Well done Buhari, just keep on till 2023

1 Like

Re: Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo by jmaine: 7:06pm On Jul 28, 2015
LasoulMacuby:
The voices of nairalanders has gotten attention.
what Gej could never achieve in his 6 murrafurking years. . .
Well done Buhari, just keep on till 2023

What manner of disgusting sycophancy . . . . . embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo by vanen2: 7:06pm On Jul 28, 2015
barcanista:
Good one Nairalanders... grin
wetin this one the talk

1 Like

Re: Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 28, 2015
winetapper:
Bros no think am oo.. If u undergo the training they undergo.. You might not blame them

Because of their training? That's why they will ask a married man to lie down and face the sun in the presence of his wife and daughters just because he parked wrongly and after saying "im sorry officer"

Because of their training, a girl hissed in a commercial bus, they asked her to step out, whipped&stripped her. Beating civilians everywhere, Navy, Army, and airforce. Training

2 Likes

Re: Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo by Kaykay(m): 7:20pm On Jul 28, 2015
Taylor86:
ThankGod am new here

Deactivating my account won't be a bad idea

did sign of cross

runs out of thread b4 buhari leaves what is after him(boko) and chase innocent nigerians

You are not INNOCENT dear.....You 've been one disgusting commentator all this while. Please grow up and be more mature in your commentshenceforth
Re: Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 28, 2015
winniz:

You guys are really funny, Why would you deactivate your account while this is the right time your voices will be heard? You guys need to chill cos the Daura Dullardd will do absolutely nothing to Una!
LIKE PLAY LIKE PLAY,
YOU GO JUST WAKE UP DEAD ONE DAY undecided
THEM FIT TRACE YOUR IP ADDRESS
Re: Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo by neocortex: 7:32pm On Jul 28, 2015
We need to know when and what manner of punishment will be mete out to those
miscreants in uniform.
Re: Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo by LasoulMacuby(m): 7:32pm On Jul 28, 2015
jmaine:

What manner of disgusting sycophancy . . . . . embarassed
jmaine, my opinion please.
u might differ, and that's why differences exist bro
Re: Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo by Gentlesniper(m): 7:33pm On Jul 28, 2015
godoluwa:
so? we should keep quiet abi? yoruba adage says `ailesoro ni ibere oriburuku'. am not talking about irrelevant post but we need to voice out whenever that the need be. oh, RIP FELA
not really, after all we have freedom of speech, I mean people who come hear to make insulting and provocative comments. Some even insult others unnecessarily just because its a faceless forum. And the idea of people insulting and calling the president names, I think its uncalled for, let's act matured and criticize constructively . Cheers.
Re: Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo by RaptorX: 7:35pm On Jul 28, 2015
Sile12:

Because of their training? That's why they will ask a married man to lie down and face the sun in the presence of his wife and daughters just because he parked wrongly and after saying "im sorry officer"

Because of their training, a girl hissed in a commercial bus, they asked her to step out, whipped&stripped her. Beating civilians everywhere, Navy, Army, and airforce. Training

All these incidents really happened? I have always known Nigerian soldiers has animals in human skin, since many years ago when I was a teenager and one i.diot so called soldier told me to frog jump cause I walked in front of a captain house where he was doing mai guard. Bunch of senseless morons, I wish more of them step on boko haram bombs.
Re: Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo by christinie(f): 7:35pm On Jul 28, 2015
Naija.

1 Like

Re: Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo by winetapper: 7:35pm On Jul 28, 2015
Sile12:

Temprament differs bro.. They are easily tempered and the uniform made them superior than civilians
Re: Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo by winniz: 7:35pm On Jul 28, 2015
sonofananimal1:
LIKE PLAY LIKE PLAY,
YOU GO JUST WAKE UP DEAD ONE DAY undecided
THEM FIT TRACE YOUR IP ADDRESS

Who is this clown abeg? Is it in your Zoo that I will wake up dead? Just bounce!

2 Likes

Re: Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo by SailorXY: 7:38pm On Jul 28, 2015
LoL
Some days are like that angry
Re: Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo by abbaapple: 7:39pm On Jul 28, 2015
V said it! Commandant and CBC mst hear abt d issue, wich i did! undecided
Re: Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo by SailorXY: 7:41pm On Jul 28, 2015
RaptorX:
All these incidents really happened? I have always known Nigerian soldiers has animals in human skin, since many years ago when I was a teenager and one i.diot so called soldier told me to frog jump cause I walked in front of a captain house where he was doing mai guard. Bunch of senseless morons, I wish more of them step on book haram bombs.
hmmmmmm
Re: Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo by lastpage: 7:43pm On Jul 28, 2015
INTROVERT:
Are you surprised. don't you know many 'jobless" NLDs are undercover security agents making our salary surfing social networks and being online 247... .... grin

BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU SAY ONLINE

lalasticlala come and see

So you are no claiming "Undercover" simply because you posted a picture of a classroom with one soldier browsing internet during his breaktime? grin grin grin
You might just do yourself-in for IMPERSONATION, if care is not taken. undecided undecided undecided

LKWMD, wetin we no go see for this Nairaland?

The wrong actions of those Cadets was sent to the Army Twitter handle....... not to you and as expected, they replied...because they know that it is no longer "business as usual" under the current dispensation.

STOP making yourself "feel good and relevant".

No be only udercover, na Bedcover! grin grin grin
YOU are nothing but a silly SaTANoid .

1 Like

Re: Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo by DeRuggedProf: 7:45pm On Jul 28, 2015
How can I meet INTROVERT?
Re: Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo by lastpage: 7:46pm On Jul 28, 2015
LadyFiona:
Nairaland!!!

The new king in the hood. Give them hell, let your fu~king voice be heard.

We are climbing the corporate ladder of social media, reaching the zenith of it its Zenith is our goal, stepping on others is our mantra tongue lipsrsealed.

Nairaland does not "murder" the English language like this o!

Seun, l hope this is not you in disguise otherwise, please disavow this post sharp-sharp! grin grin grin

Lastpage!
Re: Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo by otiigba1(m): 7:47pm On Jul 28, 2015
Nice one! I hope they get kicked out of NDA, atleast to teach others a lesson angry
Re: Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo by lastpage: 7:50pm On Jul 28, 2015
DeRuggedProf:
How can I meet INTROVERT?

Habba, meet him in person kwa? shocked shocked shocked

Issokay o, please Send him a PM sha

but l can assure you he would not meet you except he is 100% sure you are not out to arrest him for impersonation as "undercover" security agent! grin wink wink

Lastpage!
Re: Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo by cupidhero(m): 7:53pm On Jul 28, 2015
winetapper:
Bros no think am oo.. If u undergo the training they undergo.. You might not blame them
You dey craze? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo by Spybradd: 7:53pm On Jul 28, 2015
jamesversion:
So that NLander who referred to Buhari as Presidiot should be guided?
What about the numerous abuses,curses and vituperations unleashed on gej by apc officials and other nigerians,were they guilded? Rubbish..
SO MUCH FOR HAVING A CERTIFICATELESS PRESIDIOTOUS DÔLAPÒ OF A WES T GERMAN AS PRESIDENT..
Meanwhile dismiss those rogue cadets pronto..

guy haba,u dey vex o..
Re: Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo by Dadehmola: 7:54pm On Jul 28, 2015
MilitaryMinded:
It will be treated as an internal issue.... Meanwhile, none of those cadets will be dismissed, none will even be relegated in advance.... Highest is too serve one small ofe job, that's if they even recognise them

Guy..no think am oo!!

If the present NDA commandant is a strict disciplinarian, those cadets are gone!!

The fact that they are in uniform makes it more serious than you think.
Re: Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo by lastpage: 7:54pm On Jul 28, 2015
atlwireles:
Anything besides their removal from the NDA is not acceptable. angry angry angry angry

In as much as l want to agree with you, l think some other form of punishment and re-education, will suffice. RECORDED on their file and they should be on "permanent Yellow Card" such that if such report of brutality is ever mentioned against their name, then it will be a court-marshal and dismissal from service.
Just imagine of those types become graduates and commissioned into service, how they will be behaving towards the same civilians they swore to protect? angry angry angry

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo by cupidhero(m): 7:55pm On Jul 28, 2015
Fuuckkkkkk them NDA mofos. Put that on me!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet Evangeline Babuba Abeke, The Best Female Cadet At Police Academy / Tension In Bayelsa As Patience Jonathan Plans To Hijack APC, PDP / Okorocha Cruises With His First Son, Aham In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.