Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,599 members, 7,801,726 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo (45689 Views)

Fake "Defense" Headquarters Twitter Account Annoys Nigerians / Dont / No Chadian Air Strikes Conducted In Nigeria- Defense Headquarters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo by otiigba1(m): 7:55pm On Jul 28, 2015
We nairalanders would like the NDA to send us the proof of the punishment meted out to those hoodlums,or else we will take it that the issue has been swept under the carpets angry

Click share if you agree

3 Likes

Re: Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo by BraniacX(m): 7:56pm On Jul 28, 2015
daniska3yaro:
This has being a tradition in nda for decades it's call pouling means parade,the most hear your gists from town of what you did,if you dont do is your dead and gone that an order to baptism yourself from being a civilian,so let defense headquarter tackle it from the top,allow is tama 1 alone,focus on important matters,its just based on morale grin grin grin.
No be small chaos go dey,na is kind tins commandant like sef,seriously i dont feel safe on nairaland anymore. angry

Thank you for fessing up, and most people here think the cadets just went out and started being anti-social on purpose...........for one of them to have posted this on twitter, it means it has wide acceptability in the rank and file of that command, unfortunately for them, they will be the scape goats and i think the commandant will be punishing them for posting it on social media not for doing it in the first place

1 Like

Re: Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo by otiigba1(m): 7:59pm On Jul 28, 2015
MilitaryMinded:
It will be treated as an internal issue.... Meanwhile, none of those cadets will be dismissed, none will even be relegated in advance.... Highest is too serve one small ofe job, that's if they even recognise them
i suspect the same,unless the NDA might want to send nairalanders PROOF of the punishment meted out to those bast'ards
Re: Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo by INTROVERT(f): 8:00pm On Jul 28, 2015
lastpage:

Habba, meet him in person kwa? shocked shocked shocked

Issokay o, please Send him a PM sha

but l can assure you he would not meet you except he is 100% sure you are not out to arrest him for impersonation as "undercover" security agent! grin wink wink

Lastpage!

easy na....you be senior Nairalander o. don't run mouth like people that registered last 2 years.

1 Like

Re: Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo by Spybradd: 8:01pm On Jul 28, 2015
winetapper:
Temprament differs bro.. They are easily tempered and the uniform made them superior than civilians

o ye baboon,what do ye mean,please?
grin

1 Like

Re: Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo by otiigba1(m): 8:04pm On Jul 28, 2015
BraniacX:

Thank you for fessing up, and most people here think the cadets just went out and started being anti-social on purpose...........for one of them to have posted this on twitter, it means it has wide acceptability in the rank and file of that command, unfortunately for them, they will be the scape goats and i think the commandant will be punishing them for posting it on social media not for doing it in the first place
well.. that will be their own PALAVER! They had a choice, and they chose to go about molesting innocent civilians just for the fun of it
Re: Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo by cupidhero(m): 8:04pm On Jul 28, 2015
Dadehmola:

Guy..no think am oo!!

If the present NDA commandant is a strict disciplinarian, those cadets are gone!!

The fact that they are in uniform makes it more serious than you think.
This your lie eh, i bet you one of them. I will personally send that pix to a few marines i know so they can see how fooolish and uncivilised you guys are. TBT...I have never come across anyone saying anything good about NDA or NA. Bushmen.

1 Like

Re: Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo by smartleo(m): 8:08pm On Jul 28, 2015
atlwireles:
Anything besides their removal from the NDA is not acceptable. angry angry angry angry

Guy why you bad like this.baba.temper justice with mercy.
Re: Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo by cupidhero(m): 8:09pm On Jul 28, 2015
winetapper:
Temprament differs bro.. They are easily tempered and the uniform made them superior than civilians
Can you stop commenting already? It is obvious you are sick in the head. Imagine the excuses you are given. WTF is wrong with y'all? Some people spend 5 to 10 years in enemy confinements with harsh weather conditions and torture and when they return they don't go about hitting people because of what they pass through. Stop spewing trash!!

4 Likes

Re: Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo by lastpage: 8:10pm On Jul 28, 2015
Sile12:
"We will bring them to Justice" is always the response and after few weeks, out of memory. We need to see justice/punishment, can't imagine a 20yrs old student in one camouflage, pulling me over, and asking me to frog jump. Mtcheeww....

If you are like me, l would beat the hell outta him first (knowing he is just an ordinary cadet), then l will hand him over at the nearest military formation for further discipline!

But most Nigerians are too afraid and ignorant of their rights, even afraid of their own shadow grin grin

Lastpage!
Re: Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 28, 2015
lastpage:

Nairaland does not "murder" the English language like this o!

Seun, l hope this is not you in disguise otherwise, please disavow this post sharp-sharp! grin grin grin

Lastpage!
Oga abeg, restructure the damn thing na, instead of climbing on some fucccking high horse.

I was ecstatic with the thread topic when I wrote the comment. Cut me some slack Lastpage.
Re: Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo by bababuff(m): 8:17pm On Jul 28, 2015
atlwireles:
Anything besides their removal from the NDA is not acceptable. angry angry angry angry

Ki ni won gbe, ki le ju.
Re: Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo by vicfajeze: 8:17pm On Jul 28, 2015
chei those guys go hear wein
Re: Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo by Dadehmola: 8:18pm On Jul 28, 2015
cupidhero:

This your lie eh, i bet you one of them. I will personally send that pix to a few marines i know so they can see how fooolish and uncivilised you guys are. TBT...I have never come across anyone saying anything good about NDA or NA. Bushmen.

Another Mòronic dunderhead on the prowl...

I was stressing the seriousness of the offence those cadets commited, you are here dragging your father's name in the mud.

Jeeez - how does my earlier post correlate with the balderdash you posted up there??

Where were you when logic was being taught in school?? You were probably in the wilderness hunting grasscutters and squirrels!!

God punish the village witch that irinated on your head when you were a baby!!!
Re: Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 28, 2015
Kelvinpam:
Punishing them is not the solution.
Higher ranked officers started it...why should the junior ones be used as scape-goats.

Its poor mentality in the NA that can never be erased.

So make them free them abi?... how do we correct it if we dont start from somewhere
Re: Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo by ArodewilliamsT: 8:21pm On Jul 28, 2015
the truth is the military won't do anything about, they tell lies a lot like our politicians. Do you guys remember when some buses were burnt by lagos military men in broad day light and civilian commuters were harassed, some even took some slaps, got their phones seized and smashed because a soldier was killed by a hit-and-run commercial driver. The military denied it flatly and blamed the area boys in ikorodu( i think). If you search nairaland you may find that thread.

Their response is just another run-of-the-mill, image saving strategy we are all accustomed to. Nothing will happen to those cowardly uniformed cadet rats.

4 Likes

Re: Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo by cupidhero(m): 8:22pm On Jul 28, 2015
Dadehmola:

Another Mòronic dunderhead on the prowl...

I was stressing the seriousness of the offence those cadets commited, you are here dragging your father's name in the mud.

Jeeez - how does my earlier post correlate with the balderdash you posted up there??

Where were you when logic was being taught in school?? You were probably in the wilderness hunting grasscutters and squirrels!!

God punish that village witch that irinated on your head when you were a baby!!!
Make God punish your village chief priest!!
Miserabble bastard!
Re: Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo by Dadehmola: 8:26pm On Jul 28, 2015
cupidhero:

Make God punish your village chief priest!!
Miserabble bastard!

If only your ashawo mother had swallowed 2 tablets of postinor with a chilled glass of beer that night, the world wouldn't have to cope with a hopelessly pathetic tramp like yourself!!

It shall not be well with you for the rest of your miserable life!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo by MilitaryMinded(m): 8:28pm On Jul 28, 2015
Dadehmola:

Guy..no think am oo!!

If the present NDA commandant is a strict disciplinarian, those cadets are gone!!

The fact that they are in uniform makes it more serious than you think.

The present NDA commandant is a VERY strict disciplinarian FYI. But importantly, none of those cadets has a name tag. NDA authorities know these things happen. Unofficially, it is called plum 101 in academy circles. It is when first year cadets go for their first break after starting NDA. It is a sort of ritual to eradicate the 'civillianess' in you. You can't see a 2nd or & 3rd termer doing this. What am telling you is the Academy wont dismiss one of theirs for this offence

1 Like

Re: Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo by jamesversion: 8:29pm On Jul 28, 2015
Spybradd:

Yea, i can call Buhari a PRESIDIOT and a DOLAPO and i care not to be guided as i believe my assertion is justified by his misplaced actions and inactions..

They can send the DSS after me.grin

Hmmm..Na you sabi Ooh.
Re: Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo by cupidhero(m): 8:29pm On Jul 28, 2015
Dadehmola:

If only your ashawo mother had swallowed 2 tablets of postinor with a chilled glass of beer that night, the world wouldn't have to cope with a hopelessly pathetic tramp like yourself!!

It shall not be well with you for the rest of your miserable life!!
GTFOH. You no get talk. My friend go and sleep.
Re: Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo by winetapper: 8:29pm On Jul 28, 2015
Spybradd:

o ye baboon,what do ye mean,please?
grin
shebi i no quote you? undecided
Re: Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo by winetapper: 8:38pm On Jul 28, 2015
cupidhero:

Can you stop commenting already? It is obvious you are sick in the head. Imagine the excuses you are given. WTF is wrong with y'all? Some people spend 5 to 10 years in enemy confinements with harsh weather conditions and torture and when they return they don't go about hitting people because of what they pass through. Stop spewing trash!!
i cant rem quoting you or mentioning you...de your lane
Re: Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo by lastpage: 8:41pm On Jul 28, 2015
LadyFiona:
Oga abeg, restructure the damn thing na, instead of climbing on some fucccking high horse.

I was ecstatic with the thread topic when I wrote the comment. Cut me some slack Lastpage.

Calm down and stop acting like you want to lay an egg or what are you damn yapping about?
I did restructure it for you
Go back and see if l did not alter it correctly,
l always cut peeps some slack because no one is above mistake. undecided undecided

Chillax!

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo by hope4nigeria(m): 8:45pm On Jul 28, 2015
DEFENCE HEADQ are also a nairalander.
Re: Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo by cupidhero(m): 8:48pm On Jul 28, 2015
winetapper:
i cant rem quoting you or mentioning you...de your lane
Keep quite.
Re: Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo by chrisgush: 8:49pm On Jul 28, 2015
SO with all the insults hurled at this person called INTROVERT, you still havent changed ur name?
Re: Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo by winetapper: 8:51pm On Jul 28, 2015
cupidhero:

Keep quite.
10 years old boy with 10MB

1 Like

Re: Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 28, 2015
sheedy407:
u no dey tire?
Him be gbesere?
Re: Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo by Dadehmola: 9:00pm On Jul 28, 2015
MilitaryMinded:

The present NDA commandant is a VERY strict disciplinarian FYI. But importantly, none of those cadets has a name tag. NDA authorities know these things happen. Unofficially, it is called plum 101 in academy circles. It is when first year cadets go for their first break after starting NDA. It is a sort of ritual to eradicate the 'civillianess' in you. You can't see a 2nd or & 3rd termer doing this. What am telling you is the Academy wont dismiss one of theirs for this offence

You don't seem to get the point...

It's not about the ish being a norm - it's about those pictures going viral & the unfortunate cadet who decided to post them on a social network.

I reiterate - if the commandant is a very strict person, those dudes are gonna be writing JAMB again next year!!
Re: Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo by NobleG1(m): 9:03pm On Jul 28, 2015
Condemning what your thugs do is one thing, actually doing something about it is another!

2 Likes

Re: Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo by cupidhero(m): 9:07pm On Jul 28, 2015
winetapper:
10 years old boy with 10MB
Keep your broke ass off my mention.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Supplementary Polls: APC, PDP Battle For Sokoto, Ganduje Leads In Kano / Photos From Buhari’s Presidential Campaign In Ibadan, Oyo State / Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.