Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,791 members, 7,802,503 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo (45690 Views)

Fake "Defense" Headquarters Twitter Account Annoys Nigerians / Dont / No Chadian Air Strikes Conducted In Nigeria- Defense Headquarters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo by Kelvinpam(m): 9:11pm On Jul 28, 2015
willow0802:

So make them free them abi?... how do we correct it if we dont start from somewhere

They whole military personnels need to undergo a psychological test. They have all been brainwashed.
They cant keep treating civilians like a bunch of c.rap cos the training they undergo in there.
Most pple that join the military are not patriotic citizens rather these are pple that derive joy in maltreating people for no just reason.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo by kanoguy(m): 9:18pm On Jul 28, 2015
yes NLD u have maide it. we tank God senoi offeic have see it
Re: Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo by chinexih: 9:23pm On Jul 28, 2015
sheedy407:

the pictures has been taken down from the twitter handle @thendakaduna and replaced. previously they had 20 pictures on the account now its just 19 about 6 to seven pictures where changed
Re: Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo by Caracta(f): 9:30pm On Jul 28, 2015
Sile12:
"We will bring them to Justice" is always the response and after few weeks, out of memory. We need to see justice/punishment, can't imagine a 20yrs old student in one camouflage, pulling me over, and asking me to frog jump. Mtcheeww....

grin
Re: Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo by Spybradd: 9:30pm On Jul 28, 2015
jamesversion:

loll..after u go dey claim jackie chan and rambo,see piss for ya pants already! grin
Re: Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo by sunsewa: 9:49pm On Jul 28, 2015
INTROVERT:
Are you surprised. don't you know many 'jobless" NLDs are undercover security agents making our salary surfing social networks and being online 247... .... grin

BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU SAY ONLINE

lalasticlala come and see

I will continue saying the truth,saying my mind,criticizing the government on their wrong move,and most especially playing my role as a Nigerian and as opposition,fear not for who will destroy only the flesh,but fear God who will destroy both soul and body,so therefore I fear not baba go slow or baba dullardo aka west Germany.

2 Likes

Re: Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo by stellytwinkle(f): 10:08pm On Jul 28, 2015
sheedy407:
u no dey tire?
abeg help me ask am my sista
Re: Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo by Neocotez(m): 10:13pm On Jul 28, 2015
Lead by example, they have made our beloved country appear to be breeding the worse army. I WOULDNT SELL NIGERIA A BULLET IF I WAS AMERICA.

1 Like

Re: Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo by ameezy(m): 11:03pm On Jul 28, 2015
saying the truth is not a sin

. they beta take the news to bbc or cnn if dey want us to stop saying the truth

1 Like

Re: Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo by SailorXY: 11:31pm On Jul 28, 2015
INTROVERT:
Are you surprised. don't you know many 'jobless" NLDs are undercover security agents making our salary surfing social networks and being online 247... .... grin

biitch please undecided

2 Likes

Re: Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo by solonazzy: 11:33pm On Jul 28, 2015
Taylor86:
ThankGod am new here

Deactivating my account won't be a bad idea

did sign of cross

runs out of thread b4 buhari leaves what is after him(boko) and chase innocent nigerians
Dats exactly Y i never updated ma profile here.... Ma old acct was crazy.... A frnd advised me to close it n stop commenting during election den
Re: Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo by azidomedogo: 11:57pm On Jul 28, 2015
dose clowns just made the greatest mistake of their life by posting job serving pix on social media.How could they have done that in the first place.Little children with no sense.smh

2 Likes

Re: Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo by Lawsimon(m): 12:26am On Jul 29, 2015
Taylor86:
ThankGod am new here

Deactivating my account won't be a bad idea

did sign of cross

runs out of thread b4 buhari leaves what is after him(boko) and chase innocent nigerians
Guy I swear you don kill me with laughter.

1 Like

Re: Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo by Lawsimon(m): 12:45am On Jul 29, 2015
Now that I know that I'm heard all over Nigeria and beyond, I will shout on top of my voice. VERY SOON, NAIRALAND WILL BE AN APPENDAGE OF EFCC AND ICPC....WE FIGHT CORRUPTION. The only commensurate response needed is outright dismissal of the cadets, when investigation into the issue is completed. KUDOS NAIRALANDERS

1 Like

Re: Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo by Emeskhalifa(m): 1:10am On Jul 29, 2015
marytmatthew:
Wow. God bless Nairaland faaa. Buhari will soon appoint Special Assistant in Charge of Nairaland Updates grin

https://www.nairaland.com/2337074/new-audiobeats-rugby-design-wireless
abi if possbl sef fg will seize NL frm Seun sef.
Re: Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo by hexy40: 1:53am On Jul 29, 2015
atlwireles:
Anything besides their removal from the NDA is not acceptable. angry angry angry angry

If they don't remove them and decide to punish them....If u have any idea about the compartment of HELL they will to pass through for this there act.....u will plead on there behalf
Re: Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo by ifeanyi83(m): 7:44am On Jul 29, 2015
jaykaylegend:
Ordinary cadets ooooo

They should be disciplined as necesarry
#SNEH

Ordinary cadets Bro..more like fresh school leavers....I will be following this story definitely....
Re: Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo by kraftykc(m): 7:47am On Jul 29, 2015
daniska3yaro:
This has being a tradition in nda for decades it's call pouling means parade,the most hear your gists from town of what you did,if you dont do is your dead and gone that an order to baptism yourself from being a civilian,so let defense headquarter tackle it from the top,allow is tama 1 alone,focus on important matters,its just based on morale grin grin grin.
No be small chaos go dey,na is kind tins commandant like sef,seriously i dont feel safe on nairaland anymore. angry

You spell just like a cadet. Please up your spelling and diction in general, you can't speak NDA lingo and expect to be respected or even understood.

1 Like

Re: Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo by kraftykc(m): 7:50am On Jul 29, 2015
atlwireles:
Anything besides their removal from the NDA is not acceptable. angry angry angry angry

This is unacceptable from you. Why on earth should their lives be thrown into a downward spiral because they inconvenienced a couple of people for some time? Policemen have to shoot civilians to get kicked out of the uniform, so stop being petulant and calling for something so senseless.
Re: Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo by Jascon4: 8:27am On Jul 29, 2015
profmallory:
Ah you see what I have always told my brother. Any serious government must be aware of what ever is going on social media, whole governments in northern Africa and middle east were over thrown by revolutions that started innocently from social media. Peopla have to watch what ever they say, and should not just talk anyhow because there is a sense of I cannot be seen. The government is listening, and I can assure you everyone can be traced and
Identified, moreso that this is a social media on internet. Be warned!

People uploaded the pictures to DHQ Twitter handle
Re: Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo by IAmTobore(m): 8:39am On Jul 29, 2015
INTROVERT:

So you are trying to say you are one of them? Thanks for giving yourself out.
Re: Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo by igweamaka85(m): 9:38am On Jul 29, 2015
Na wa o! Affordable LANDS FOR SALE and APARTMENTS FOR RENT at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo by profmallory(m): 1:19pm On Jul 29, 2015
How are we sure its not the same State Security People that uploaded it... the Number of social platforms where general views of happening in Nigeria is aired cant be up to 10 at the moment, of which Nairaland is perhaps one of the most utilized, I would be surprised if the DSS dont have people permanently monitoring these social sites.

Jascon4:

People uploaded the pictures to DHQ Twitter handle
Re: Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo by Jascon4: 2:33pm On Jul 29, 2015
profmallory:
How are we sure its not the same State Security People that uploaded it... the Number of social platforms where general views of happening in Nigeria is aired cant be up to 10 at the moment, of which Nairaland is perhaps one of the most utilized, I would be surprised if the DSS dont have people permanently monitoring these social sites.

There were known NL monikers
Re: Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo by afrika(f): 9:23am On Jul 30, 2015
In fact, they made a comment showing some concern.
Re: Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo by Nile68: 12:29pm On Nov 03, 2016
"NIGERIA DEFENCE ACADEMY WITHDRAW 30 CADETS OF 68RC     The NDA withdraw over 30 cadets in the so called best military academy in Africa as a result of unorganized administration .  The Withdrawer of the cadets was caused by an increase in the blood pressure of the cadets which was framed due to their hidden plans,in which the blood pressure was examined immediately after a massive punishment (hunching,pinning of head,forward roll etc) three days after resumptiin ,NDA as a reputable institution should no that the increase in blood pressure was caused as a result of the civilian nature trying to adapt to the training in the first week of resumption,asides that some of the withdrawn cadets were not tested for malaria,fever or any health issue that could trigger such occurrence. The academy conducted series of test before admitting the cadets and they acknowledged them fit for the job,after series of interview,expenses travelling,admission etc The terrifying part was that after the cadets has been getting adapted to the military training close to 2months without any casualty on the withdrawn cadets the commandant ordered them to be withdrawn,despite the review was cconducted on two different occasion and  certified them fit, The cause of the Withdrawer may be due to political reasons ,may be as a result of the candidates of the commandants and some top generals are in the reserve list,it might be because of the pressure that was on the academy"NIGERIA DEFENCE ACADEMY WITHDRAW 30 CADETS OF 68RC     The NDA withdraw over 30 cadets in the so called best military academy in Africa as a result of unorganized administration .  The Withdrawer of the cadets was caused by an increase in the blood pressure of the cadets which was framed due to their hidden plans,in which the blood pressure was examined immediately after a massive punishment (hunching,pinning of head,forward roll etc) three days after resumptiin ,NDA as a reputable institution should no that the increase in blood pressure was caused as a result of the civilian nature trying to adapt to the training in the first week of resumption,asides that some of the withdrawn cadets were not tested for malaria,fever or any health issue that could trigger such occurrence. The academy conducted series of test before admitting the cadets and they acknowledged them fit for the job,after series of interview,expenses travelling,admission etc The terrifying part was that after the cadets has been getting adapted to the military training close to 2months without any casualty on the withdrawn cadets the commandant ordered them to be withdrawn,despite the review was cconducted on two different occasion and  certified them fit, The cause of the Withdrawer may be due to political reasons ,may be as a result of the candidates of the commandants and some top generals are in the reserve list,it might be because of the pressure that was on the academy over the loss of two cadets that was maliciously beaten to death in which proper action as not been taken e.t.c The cadets are hoping to be called back to the academy because review has been done for the withdrawn cadets at the academy and all was recorded normal on two occasions... Please help rebroadcast this because Nigerians are been cheated ,blood pressure is not static. VOICE OUT TO THE NIGERIA MILLITARY  Moreover the cadets has signed the parent or guardian consent form. Please help REPOST Nigerians are been cheated please REPOST TILL NECESSARY ACTION TAKEN...    IT WILL BE AT THE RISK OF THE NATION AND THW MILLITARY TO NEGLET THE ISSUES OF THOSE CADETS WITHDRAWN FOR BP BECAUSE OF THEIR EXPOSURE TO MILLITARY TRAINING,MOREOVER THEIR PARENTS SIGNED CONSENT FORM.      TO OUR SUPRISE THE DAY WE WERE WITHDRAWN THAT WAS THE DAY THOSE  ON RESERVE WERE CALLED,POLITICS!!!!!" over the loss of two cadets that was maliciously beaten to death in which proper action as not been taken e.t.c The cadets are hoping to be called back to the academy because review has been done for the withdrawn cadets at the academy and all was recorded normal on two occasions... Please help rebroadcast this because Nigerians are been cheated ,blood pressure is not static. VOICE OUT TO THE NIGERIA MILLITARY  Moreover the cadets has signed the parent or guardian consent form. Please help REPOST Nigerians are been cheated please REPOST TILL NECESSARY ACTION TAKEN...    IT WILL BE AT THE RISK OF THE NATION AND THW MILLITARY TO NEGLET THE ISSUES OF THOSE CADETS WITHDRAWN FOR BP BECAUSE OF THEIR EXPOSURE TO MILLITARY TRAINING,MOREOVER THEIR PARENTS SIGNED CONSENT FORM.      TO OUR SUPRISE THE DAY WE WERE WITHDRAWN THAT WAS THE DAY THOSE  ON RESERVE WERE CALLED,POLITICS!!!!!"
Re: Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo by drnoel: 1:47pm On Nov 03, 2016
INTROVERT:

All the more reason to say and criticize

Re: Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo by drnoel: 1:48pm On Nov 03, 2016
INTROVERT:

All the more reason to say and criticize
Re: Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo by Nile68: 3:14pm On Nov 03, 2016
"NIGERIA DEFENCE ACADEMY WITHDRAW 30 CADETS OF 68RC     The NDA withdraw over 30 cadets in the so called best military academy in Africa as a result of unorganized administration .  The Withdrawer of the cadets was caused by an increase in the blood pressure of the cadets which was framed due to their hidden plans,in which the blood pressure was examined immediately after a massive punishment (hunching,pinning of head,forward roll etc) three days after resumptiin ,NDA as a reputable institution should no that the increase in blood pressure was caused as a result of the civilian nature trying to adapt to the training in the first week of resumption,asides that some of the withdrawn cadets were not tested for malaria,fever or any health issue that could trigger such occurrence. The academy conducted series of test before admitting the cadets and they acknowledged them fit for the job,after series of interview,expenses travelling,admission etc The terrifying part was that after the cadets has been getting adapted to the military training close to 2months without any casualty on the withdrawn cadets the commandant ordered them to be withdrawn,despite the review was cconducted on two different occasion and  certified them fit, The cause of the Withdrawer may be due to political reasons ,may be as a result of the candidates of the commandants and some top generals are in the reserve list,it might be because of the pressure that was on the academy over the loss of two cadets that was maliciously beaten to death in which proper action as not been taken e.t.c The cadets are hoping to be called back to the academy because review has been done for the withdrawn cadets at the academy and all was recorded normal on two occasions... Please help rebroadcast this because Nigerians are been cheated ,blood pressure is not static. VOICE OUT TO THE NIGERIA MILLITARY  Moreover the cadets has signed the parent or guardian consent form. Please help REPOST Nigerians are been cheated please REPOST TILL NECESSARY ACTION TAKEN...    IT WILL BE AT THE RISK OF THE NATION AND THW MILLITARY TO NEGLET THE ISSUES OF THOSE CADETS WITHDRAWN FOR BP BECAUSE OF THEIR EXPOSURE TO MILLITARY TRAINING,MOREOVER THEIR PARENTS SIGNED CONSENT FORM.      TO OUR SUPRISE THE DAY WE WERE WITHDRAWN THAT WAS THE DAY THOSE  ON RESERVE WERE CALLED,POLITICS!!!!!"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos From Buhari’s Presidential Campaign In Ibadan, Oyo State / Blackout Imminent As Kainji Dam Bursts, Nigeria To Lose 760MW / Blame IBB For The Weak Naira-buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.