Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

Customizing Front Page In Joomla - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Customizing Front Page In Joomla (2417 Views)

I Want To Create Front Page In My Smf Forum / Having Probs Installing Fireboard Forum In Joomla 2.5.4 / Sport Betting Template Is In Joomla 1.5 And 1.7 Style Is For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Customizing Front Page In Joomla by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 16, 2009
am using joomla for a site and am finding it difficult to customize the front page instead of showing welcome to my site name is showing welcome to front page pls webmasters how can i correct this
Re: Customizing Front Page In Joomla by yawatide(f): 4:12pm On Mar 16, 2009
Could it be in the page title (probably changed either in the frontpage component, section, or article)?

If those don't work, then I guess I have a lot much more to learn wink

Good luck!
Re: Customizing Front Page In Joomla by mycode(m): 4:52pm On Mar 16, 2009
Click on your main menu column under the menus.
Edit the Home menu
Click on the parameters (system) that is on the right side of the page
Then change the title name from Welcome to front page to    smiley MY NAME OR YOUR NAME OR YOUR SITE NAME OR DECSRIPTION.

If yu have problem, pls let me know

MYCODE
Re: Customizing Front Page In Joomla by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 16, 2009
yawa-ti-de and mycode thanks for your help i just followed instruction the way mycode explain it and bingo the problem has be solved love you guys

(1) (Reply)

Michael Nwabor Internet Biz? / Whats Your Experience With Domainking?for Me They Are Scammers And They Suck / Free Ways To Promote Your Website/blog Online And Offline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.