Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Toyin Saraki Arrived At EFCC Unprepared, Left Shocked At How Much They Know- SAR - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Toyin Saraki Arrived At EFCC Unprepared, Left Shocked At How Much They Know- SAR (51327 Views)

Photos From "Bring Back Diezani Alison-Madueke" Protest At EFCC Headquarters / Bala Mohammed, Reuben Abati, Obanikoro, FFK & Bashir At EFCC Detention Cell / Protest Against Patience Jonathan In Lagos At EFCC Office In Ikoyi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Saraki Arrived At EFCC Unprepared, Left Shocked At How Much They Know- SAR by koboko69: 11:14pm On Jul 28, 2015
SaharaReporters has learned from sources within the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) that Toyin Saraki, the wife to Senate President Bukola Saraki, arrived at the EFCC “totally unprepared” for the questions interrogators were asking.

Senator Saraki and his wife have been the subject of intense pressure over documents which reveal they have been stealing and laundering money from Kwara State and various financial institutions for decades. These documents also reveal that Mrs. Saraki has played a significant role in assisting to launder these funds.

Mrs. Saraki was accompanied by an entourage of politicians and supporters as she arrived at the EFCC headquarters in Abuja. Included in her entourage was founder of the Anti-Corruption Network, now Senator, Dino Melaye who has been criticized in recent weeks for flaunting his wealth on social media.

SaharaReporters reported earlier today that Mrs. Saraki arrived two hours late for her appointment. According to a senior agent at the EFCC Mrs. Saraki tried to intimidate the EFCC officials with melodrama and members of her entourage.

The EFCC successfully separated Mrs. Saraki from members of her entourage in order to effectively interrogate her in private, according to an investigator. This same EFCC investigator said that separating her was important because she was no longer able to distract officials.

He also told SaharaReporters that Mrs. Saraki was “thoroughly overwhelmed” by the knowledge of the investigators’ of her criminal acts linked to the laundering of stolen Kwara State funds and misappropriation of bank loans.

The EFCC investigator added that Mrs. Saraki “left shocked after seven hours of interrogation.”

She is due to return to the EFCC for further questioning on Wednesday at 10am.

http://saharareporters.com/2015/07/28/toyin-saraki-arrives-efcc-unprepared-leaves-shocked-how-much-they-know

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Saraki Arrived At EFCC Unprepared, Left Shocked At How Much They Know- SAR by koboko69: 11:15pm On Jul 28, 2015
Like thief husband like armed robber wife. Thank God Sarakiri the PDP'S mole quickly revealed his true color. IN the next coming days he will be clearly shown how over ambition kills, and he can port back to PDP if he is not handcuffed for participating in forgery of senate standing rules

Any TANoid that thinks Baba trusts ATIKU more than TINUBU should check his brain. Tinubu have been a great politician void of PDP stains, or political prostituting unlike ambitious Atiku

Tick Tock, Tick Tock......we shall see who wins at last

ANY WAILING WAILER THAT MISQUOTES ME or QUOTES ME ANYHOW......... WILL DIE OF WAILING!!!!

sahara reporters: tanoids headache since 1806! See how they wailers will defend Saraki's wife an APC member. confused lots@@

329 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Toyin Saraki Arrived At EFCC Unprepared, Left Shocked At How Much They Know- SAR by defemidefemi(m): 11:25pm On Jul 28, 2015
EFCC motto under PMB "keep Nigeria clean"

202 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Toyin Saraki Arrived At EFCC Unprepared, Left Shocked At How Much They Know- SAR by koboko69: 11:29pm On Jul 28, 2015
defemidefemi:

No thief, petty or mighty shall go unpunished.

lalasticlala

136 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Saraki Arrived At EFCC Unprepared, Left Shocked At How Much They Know- SAR by dexpee4life(m): 11:30pm On Jul 28, 2015
TINUBU in action

10 Likes

Re: Toyin Saraki Arrived At EFCC Unprepared, Left Shocked At How Much They Know- SAR by tucky200(m): 11:32pm On Jul 28, 2015
defemidefemi:
Correct juur !

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Saraki Arrived At EFCC Unprepared, Left Shocked At How Much They Know- SAR by Afrocatalyst: 11:33pm On Jul 28, 2015
Really?
Re: Toyin Saraki Arrived At EFCC Unprepared, Left Shocked At How Much They Know- SAR by raumdeuter: 11:33pm On Jul 28, 2015
[size=13pt]Kirikiri calling

The Senate President would be coming for his conjugal visit there[/size]

87 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Saraki Arrived At EFCC Unprepared, Left Shocked At How Much They Know- SAR by alaoeri: 11:33pm On Jul 28, 2015
And the state PDP chairman was lying that his signature was forged, can an outsider tell it all to EFCC?

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toyin Saraki Arrived At EFCC Unprepared, Left Shocked At How Much They Know- SAR by soldierdollar(m): 11:33pm On Jul 28, 2015
:Dt
Re: Toyin Saraki Arrived At EFCC Unprepared, Left Shocked At How Much They Know- SAR by allanphash7(m): 11:34pm On Jul 28, 2015
None of my bizness

10 Likes

Re: Toyin Saraki Arrived At EFCC Unprepared, Left Shocked At How Much They Know- SAR by ndaman25: 11:34pm On Jul 28, 2015
Dat Woman nd her Husband as Milked Kwara-state to Zero-Level

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Saraki Arrived At EFCC Unprepared, Left Shocked At How Much They Know- SAR by stonecoldcafe: 11:34pm On Jul 28, 2015
Nor be them invite Jay-z that time?

35 Likes

Re: Toyin Saraki Arrived At EFCC Unprepared, Left Shocked At How Much They Know- SAR by adioolayi(m): 11:34pm On Jul 28, 2015
I dont care about her preparedness ...if she is has anything to do with shady deals..prosecute her...if found guilty..let her dance shoki straight to KiriKiri maximum prison!..No time to waste time grin

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Toyin Saraki Arrived At EFCC Unprepared, Left Shocked At How Much They Know- SAR by guruvick(m): 11:34pm On Jul 28, 2015
Seriously?
Re: Toyin Saraki Arrived At EFCC Unprepared, Left Shocked At How Much They Know- SAR by Dindondin(m): 11:34pm On Jul 28, 2015
brb
Re: Toyin Saraki Arrived At EFCC Unprepared, Left Shocked At How Much They Know- SAR by lifezone247(m): 11:35pm On Jul 28, 2015
koboko69:
Any TANoid that thinks Baba trusts Tinibu more than Atiku should check his brain. Tinubu have been a great politician void of PDP stains, or politicl prostituting unlike ambitious Atiku

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Saraki Arrived At EFCC Unprepared, Left Shocked At How Much They Know- SAR by benjichuks(m): 11:35pm On Jul 28, 2015
Very good development... I see the anti-graft agency keeps its card close to its chest so as to catch suspects unprepared and in their unguarded moments they reveal what they wouldn't have ordinarily. Kudos to them

9 Likes

Re: Toyin Saraki Arrived At EFCC Unprepared, Left Shocked At How Much They Know- SAR by AINATOLULOPE: 11:35pm On Jul 28, 2015
Re: Toyin Saraki Arrived At EFCC Unprepared, Left Shocked At How Much They Know- SAR by lonelydora: 11:35pm On Jul 28, 2015
INTROVERT has slept. Let me join her. I will comment when I wake up.
Re: Toyin Saraki Arrived At EFCC Unprepared, Left Shocked At How Much They Know- SAR by VickyRotex(f): 11:35pm On Jul 28, 2015
Chooooiii EFCC is working ooo cheesy

That woman looks too innocent to be a criminal. Well, e no dey show for face.

They really milked my State dry cry cry cry

"""Lord return the years the locust, cankerworm, caterpillar, palmerworm, has eaten""". sad

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Saraki Arrived At EFCC Unprepared, Left Shocked At How Much They Know- SAR by asscb(f): 11:35pm On Jul 28, 2015
cool
Re: Toyin Saraki Arrived At EFCC Unprepared, Left Shocked At How Much They Know- SAR by luvinhubby(m): 11:36pm On Jul 28, 2015
R for Rubbish !!
Na wife of APC chieftain. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Saraki Arrived At EFCC Unprepared, Left Shocked At How Much They Know- SAR by Mentcee(m): 11:36pm On Jul 28, 2015
The truth is that Apc is dead. Somehow, this is not agreeable to many but pls remember this post in the next 2 and half years. Buhari will implode his party and this nation and the military will take over. Pls give me the credit at the right time. Pls do. Bastard Daura President.

7 Likes

Re: Toyin Saraki Arrived At EFCC Unprepared, Left Shocked At How Much They Know- SAR by UnknownT: 11:36pm On Jul 28, 2015
Anything short of 10 years not even plea bargain then no need taking EFCC serious again. I want to hear Uwajuren(check spelling) tell a press conference that she is remanded in custody by that wednesday and not all this unknown source Sahara Reporters keep using. We need a known source by wednesday

7 Likes

Re: Toyin Saraki Arrived At EFCC Unprepared, Left Shocked At How Much They Know- SAR by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 28, 2015
Ok

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Saraki Arrived At EFCC Unprepared, Left Shocked At How Much They Know- SAR by cold(m): 11:37pm On Jul 28, 2015
I can imagine..
Re: Toyin Saraki Arrived At EFCC Unprepared, Left Shocked At How Much They Know- SAR by tomakint: 11:38pm On Jul 28, 2015
By the time EFCC is through with her, she would have waxed 7 Albums of Confessions........meanwhile her embattled husband is scheming hard for one unfortunate 'Vote of Confidence' in the Senate that will not save him. I dey laff ooooo

34 Likes

Re: Toyin Saraki Arrived At EFCC Unprepared, Left Shocked At How Much They Know- SAR by kenedy175(m): 11:38pm On Jul 28, 2015
I'm hungry
Re: Toyin Saraki Arrived At EFCC Unprepared, Left Shocked At How Much They Know- SAR by koboko69: 11:38pm On Jul 28, 2015
[quote author=lifezone247 post=36378186][/quote]

corrected grin
Re: Toyin Saraki Arrived At EFCC Unprepared, Left Shocked At How Much They Know- SAR by cana882(m): 11:39pm On Jul 28, 2015
PMB I'm a great fan bt, please according to a great man;

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#RevolutionNow Protest Ongoing: Over 40 Arrested in Abuja (Photos, Video) / Oshiomhole Apologises To Imo Catholic Community Over Okorocha / Rochas Okorocha Looking At Orji Uzor Kalu: Caption Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.