Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Photo: General Obasanjo And Mrs Remi Obasanjo On Their Wedding Day In 1963 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: General Obasanjo And Mrs Remi Obasanjo On Their Wedding Day In 1963 (47992 Views)

General Obasanjo Swearing In Col. Buhari As Petroleum Minister 1976 (Throwback) / How General Obasanjo Unwinds-Premium Times / Photo: General Murtala Mohammed Shakes Hand With Lt. Col. Babangida In 1975 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: General Obasanjo And Mrs Remi Obasanjo On Their Wedding Day In 1963 by chibecanglobal(m): 8:20am On Jul 29, 2015
Happy 52nd wedding anniversary to Baba! ..In another topic you can get complete auto vin report in 15 minutes Here sir www.nairaland.com/2462445/get-comprehensive-autocheck-vin-report Thanks
Re: Photo: General Obasanjo And Mrs Remi Obasanjo On Their Wedding Day In 1963 by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 29, 2015
Did I not read the wedding happened in London? This picture I see here looks like an event from Nigeria.
Re: Photo: General Obasanjo And Mrs Remi Obasanjo On Their Wedding Day In 1963 by madridguy(m): 8:22am On Jul 29, 2015
Negative.

bakjal:

Are u high?
Re: Photo: General Obasanjo And Mrs Remi Obasanjo On Their Wedding Day In 1963 by Courageous007(m): 8:23am On Jul 29, 2015
ironbody03:

Hay! who told you that they dont die?

You better dont say that again

Funny you.
Re: Photo: General Obasanjo And Mrs Remi Obasanjo On Their Wedding Day In 1963 by Charly68: 8:27am On Jul 29, 2015
Baba married a very prity woman like this in 1963 & dumped her thereafter...Oga ooo for many Nigerian men..
Re: Photo: General Obasanjo And Mrs Remi Obasanjo On Their Wedding Day In 1963 by tete7000(m): 8:30am On Jul 29, 2015
Feranmicharles:
ehn ehnshocked me no know oshocked

Well, na hin u don hear so o. It bad so tey mama Remi wrote a book on her acrimonious marriage to baba titled: Bitter-sweet, my experience with Obasanjo. Baba too must have made references to dem marriage in his memoir: my watch. For me dem marriage no fit be one wey I go use a point of contact to pray for people o.

1 Like

Re: Photo: General Obasanjo And Mrs Remi Obasanjo On Their Wedding Day In 1963 by frankdivine: 8:36am On Jul 29, 2015
Are you in need of modern professionals, exterior and interior PAINTERS,POP-SCREEDER'S,TILLER'S

All kind of painting(stucco,marble,crack etc)

POP-sreeding(fixing and casting)professionals.

Tilling of all kind(laminating etc)

Then you just met competent hands at BLISScontractor'swith years of expertise in the art,and modern day equipments,ready to execute your projects to the best and according to your specs.

Click on this link>>www.nairaland.com/2404415/offer-expertise-plumbing-project

To have a glance at our photo gallery
cs
we want to apologize to our clients,who
complained of not being able to view our gallery.
We are pleased to announce to you that the problem has been rectified.
You can now view with any browser

Contact us at
Shipper's plaze,around PDP National
Secretariat, Wadata Plaza, Wuse Zone
5 Abuja.:

Phone:
0810-6925-962

We operate all over the country and are ready to take up,all kinds of projects.
Whether big or small.
Re: Photo: General Obasanjo And Mrs Remi Obasanjo On Their Wedding Day In 1963 by Abimbolaile(f): 8:41am On Jul 29, 2015
Lol real owanbe
Re: Photo: General Obasanjo And Mrs Remi Obasanjo On Their Wedding Day In 1963 by vicfajeze: 8:51am On Jul 29, 2015
baba agba
Re: Photo: General Obasanjo And Mrs Remi Obasanjo On Their Wedding Day In 1963 by BornnAgainChild(f): 9:21am On Jul 29, 2015
mrdoubled:
Dis their agbada will make trousers for 10 guys.

And skirts for 20 girls
Re: Photo: General Obasanjo And Mrs Remi Obasanjo On Their Wedding Day In 1963 by jiorhemen(m): 10:04am On Jul 29, 2015
Btruth:
Is this iya Iyabo?

Yes, that's Iyabo's mum

1 Like

Re: Photo: General Obasanjo And Mrs Remi Obasanjo On Their Wedding Day In 1963 by Vlipxola(m): 11:02am On Jul 29, 2015
jiorhemen:
General Olusegun Obasanjo and his first wife, Mrs Remi Obasanjo on their wedding day in 1963. From left to right: Brig General Alabi-Isama, the bride's mother, the groom, and the bride

Alabi Isama and Obasanjo today are like cat and rat
Re: Photo: General Obasanjo And Mrs Remi Obasanjo On Their Wedding Day In 1963 by zendy: 11:28am On Jul 29, 2015
If this picture is in 1963, it means that Obasunjo would have been 25 years at the time.

As much as this picture is old, Obasunjo looks much older than 25 in this picture!!

1 Like

Re: Photo: General Obasanjo And Mrs Remi Obasanjo On Their Wedding Day In 1963 by bammike21: 12:07pm On Jul 29, 2015
you don't have to pay full to own a land in Lagos or anywhere in Nigeria visit http://honeystoneng.com/ to own a property today!!
Re: Photo: General Obasanjo And Mrs Remi Obasanjo On Their Wedding Day In 1963 by MAYOWAAK: 12:29pm On Jul 29, 2015
jiorhemen:
General Olusegun Obasanjo and his first wife, Mrs Remi Obasanjo on their wedding day in 1963. From left to right: Brig General Alabi-Isama, the bride's mother, the groom, and the bride

You have made a fallacious post!

Excerpts from BITTER-SWEET:MY LIFE WITH OBASANJO BY REMI OBASANJO:

We got married on June 22,1963, five days after my 21st birthday at Camberwell Green Registry,SE London.Two persons witnessed my wedding:my late brother,Akintunde Akinlawon, and Mr Adebayo.....
Re: Photo: General Obasanjo And Mrs Remi Obasanjo On Their Wedding Day In 1963 by kaFANEN(m): 12:54pm On Jul 29, 2015
jiorhemen:
this man has been looking sad for a while o
Re: Photo: General Obasanjo And Mrs Remi Obasanjo On Their Wedding Day In 1963 by Applaner: 6:40pm On Jul 29, 2015
grin grin
Re: Photo: General Obasanjo And Mrs Remi Obasanjo On Their Wedding Day In 1963 by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 29, 2015
jiorhemen:
@OP,are you sure this picture was for their wedding?I just read,"Olusegun Obasanjo,In the eyes of time" by Adinoyi Ojo Onukaba.The author was very close to OBJ and he stated that OBJ got married on June 22,1963 in UK with only Oluwole Adebayo and Tunde Akinlawon present.
I have read Alabi Isama 's account of the war and Alabi said his path crossed OBJ's own during the war when Alani Akinrinade recommended OBJ to take over from the Black Scorpion.
You may need to make more investigation as to what really happened in the posted picture.
Re: Photo: General Obasanjo And Mrs Remi Obasanjo On Their Wedding Day In 1963 by Kisses4rmDxtanx: 9:10pm On Jul 29, 2015
jiorhemen:

Dat waz wen Nigeria became a Republic
Re: Photo: General Obasanjo And Mrs Remi Obasanjo On Their Wedding Day In 1963 by emmabest2000(m): 4:25pm On Jul 30, 2015
jiorhemen:
Baba Nwoke adi njo undecided

1 Like

Re: Photo: General Obasanjo And Mrs Remi Obasanjo On Their Wedding Day In 1963 by iamrealdeji(m): 4:17pm On May 14, 2017
Olofintoto:
Time flies.
Obj was handsome in his young days bt y oda way round at old age; obj?lol.
because they no focus camera to am
Re: Photo: General Obasanjo And Mrs Remi Obasanjo On Their Wedding Day In 1963 by iamrealdeji(m): 4:20pm On May 14, 2017
zendy:
If this picture is in 1963, it means that Obasunjo would have been 25 years at the time.

As much as this picture is old, Obasunjo looks much older than 25 in this picture!!
the man looked 50's in that pic
Re: Photo: General Obasanjo And Mrs Remi Obasanjo On Their Wedding Day In 1963 by perez100: 1:48pm On Jun 20, 2017
True

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abandoned N449m: Suspect In EFCC Custody, Threatens To Reveal Owner If… / FG Declares Friday, Monday Public Holidays / Jonathan Reveals Those Who Advised Him Not To Concede Defeat To Buhari In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.