Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,842 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

My Ikorodu Mansion; The DIY Report. - Properties (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / My Ikorodu Mansion; The DIY Report. (42878 Views)

DIY Thread - Homeowners And Supliers / DIY Construction Of My House In PH. / The DIY Drawing Of My Floor Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ikorodu Mansion; The DIY Report. by AngelicBeing: 8:48am On Mar 06, 2017
Beautiful, against all odds, you conquered,l like the finishing you gave to it , it has brought out the beauty of the house, congrats and enjoy your new home cool
Re: My Ikorodu Mansion; The DIY Report. by Qc1(m): 10:16am On Mar 06, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Beautiful, against all odds, you conquered,l like the finishing you gave to it , it has brought out the beauty of the house, congrats and enjoy your new home cool

Thank you and God bless you.

1 Like

Re: My Ikorodu Mansion; The DIY Report. by desiji: 10:56am On Mar 06, 2017
Whao QC1 really turned out Fantastic am really very impressed, despite the stress that was involved it came out better at the End!

1 Like

Re: My Ikorodu Mansion; The DIY Report. by twinskenny(m): 11:03am On Mar 06, 2017
Wow turn our beautifully well.. Weldone sir

1 Like

Re: My Ikorodu Mansion; The DIY Report. by Qc1(m): 11:07am On Mar 06, 2017
desiji:
Whao QC1 really turned out Fantastic am really very impressed, despite the stress that was involved it came out better at the End!

Thank you. We give glory to God of Israel.
Re: My Ikorodu Mansion; The DIY Report. by Qc1(m): 11:08am On Mar 06, 2017
twinskenny:
Wow turn our beautifully well.. Weldone sir

Thank you sir. May the Lord continue to bless you.
Re: My Ikorodu Mansion; The DIY Report. by Qc1(m): 11:12am On Mar 06, 2017
Sweet home toilet....

1 Like

Re: My Ikorodu Mansion; The DIY Report. by NL1960: 11:22am On Mar 06, 2017
Sir QC1, congrats. It has turned out very well.

Btw, i hope you are not trying to give one google based builder HBP with these fine pictures?. grin
Re: My Ikorodu Mansion; The DIY Report. by Qc1(m): 1:46pm On Mar 06, 2017
NL1960:
Sir QC1, congrats. It has turned out very well.

Btw, i hope you are not trying to give one google based builder HBP with these fine pictures?. grin

grin grin grin ;I know what you mean.

1 Like

Re: My Ikorodu Mansion; The DIY Report. by Qc1(m): 7:34pm On Mar 06, 2017
My people, just last year there wasn't any house here ( pic below), I was the last house on the extreme end, but now the place have turned to a beautiful estate with some world class mansions.

And they said "Naija dey for recession"? grin

Re: My Ikorodu Mansion; The DIY Report. by kopell: 11:46pm On Mar 06, 2017
Qc1:
My people, just last year there wasn't any house here ( pic below), I was the last house on the extreme end, but now the place have turned to a beautiful estate with some world class mansions.

I have similar experience in 2 locations in 2 different states. The first one, I was the first on the block, in one year over 15 house in different stages. The second one was coupled of houses half way build, in 10 months with my at roofing stage again almost 20 houses around now remember they have to build and complete. As of today 8 people have moved in. I wonder oh, with all most very body crying recession. Anything way person want buy the double the price and tell you say Na dollar, and recession.

1 Like

Re: My Ikorodu Mansion; The DIY Report. by Qc1(m): 7:15am On Jun 07, 2017
pics.

1 Like

Re: My Ikorodu Mansion; The DIY Report. by Qc1(m): 7:17am On Jun 07, 2017
and...

Re: My Ikorodu Mansion; The DIY Report. by Qc1(m): 7:18am On Jun 07, 2017
To God be the Glory.

1 Like

Re: My Ikorodu Mansion; The DIY Report. by Wagasigiungu(m): 10:30am On Jun 07, 2017
Qc1:

To God be the Glory.
Congratulations bro. Been following your thread with awe and i must say you are very unrelenting in your pursuit of quality. More grease to your elbow. Learnt a lot from your experience.
P. S. Lovely looking restroom by the way. Looks good enough to crash in. Lol. I have come to notice that most toilet drains are fixed at the edge of the walls as opposed to the central ones i used to know. Is there any rationale for doing it this way, or perhaps it's just for the convenience of the plumbers or by rather by choice? Maybe it offers better slope for the water to drain to. I would want to assume a centrally located drain may offer more room/space for utilizing those suction gadgets (forgotten their actual names) in the event of a blockage.

2 Likes

Re: My Ikorodu Mansion; The DIY Report. by Web005: 1:12am On Jun 08, 2017
Beautiful house, plz can i get the contact of the person that did you handrails and cost pleAse. that's the only thing left for my project too.

1 Like

Re: My Ikorodu Mansion; The DIY Report. by EndiaSami: 7:15am On Jun 10, 2017
Re: My Ikorodu Mansion; The DIY Report. by Qc1(m): 8:10pm On Jun 10, 2017
More

Re: My Ikorodu Mansion; The DIY Report. by erico2k2(m): 8:20pm On Jun 10, 2017
Qc1:
More
my friend my friend, how fahhh

1 Like

Re: My Ikorodu Mansion; The DIY Report. by Qc1(m): 6:41am On Jun 11, 2017
erico2k2:

my friend my friend, how fahhh

I dey o
Re: My Ikorodu Mansion; The DIY Report. by zeestone99(m): 12:42am On Jun 12, 2017
Oga qc1 I ve been following this thread, to God b d glory, after all the struggle u came out victorious. I'm hapi 4u. E no easy at al

1 Like

Re: My Ikorodu Mansion; The DIY Report. by Qc1(m): 1:42pm On Jun 14, 2017
zeestone99:
Oga qc1 I ve been following this thread, to God b d glory, after all the struggle u came out victorious. I'm hapi 4u. E no easy at al

Thank you and God bless you.

1 Like

Re: My Ikorodu Mansion; The DIY Report. by nice2000: 11:06pm On Aug 14, 2017
I'm happy for you my brother ur project is almost finish. Please can u give me ur tiller contact i need them install my tiles and my site is also in ikorodu. Thanks
Re: My Ikorodu Mansion; The DIY Report. by Qc1(m): 9:13pm On Aug 15, 2017
nice2000:
I'm happy for you my brother ur project is almost finish. Please can u give me ur tiller contact i need them install my tiles and my site is also in ikorodu. Thanks

Thanks.

The tiler number is stored in my naija phone, I'm not in naija right now but I will try to call someone that can help out.
Re: My Ikorodu Mansion; The DIY Report. by erico2k2(m): 10:51pm On Aug 15, 2017
Qc1:

Thanks.

The tiler number is stored in my naija phone, I'm not in naija right now but I will try to call someone that can help out.
Thumbs up wink wink
Re: My Ikorodu Mansion; The DIY Report. by nice2000: 4:14pm On Aug 22, 2017
Ok thanks bro
Re: My Ikorodu Mansion; The DIY Report. by redcross: 4:23pm On Aug 22, 2017
Qc1:
I was feeling pretty good and had to returned to work the next day (in Canada).

then this happened...

What happened bro..why did the fence collapse?
Re: My Ikorodu Mansion; The DIY Report. by redcross: 4:23pm On Aug 22, 2017
Qc1:

then this happened...
Qc1:

then this happened...

What happened bro..why did the fence collapse?
Re: My Ikorodu Mansion; The DIY Report. by Empiree: 8:03pm On Aug 22, 2017
Qc1:
I cried for very long time, unfortunately that didn't help. I prayed and ask the Lord to give me 1/100th of Spyder880 talent to do the fence.

After counting my losses, I got myself together and rebuild the fence with 16 pillars(on the bad side) and a beam in-between the fence.
must have pained you a lot undecided
Re: My Ikorodu Mansion; The DIY Report. by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:24am On Jul 13, 2018
Qc1:

Nice one from you Sir and may God continue to crown your efforts.

Having following you on here and looking at the efforts you've put in; into that wonderful project at Ikorodu.

I am the one who mail you yesterday about ongoing opportunities in Ibeju-Lekki, most likely you can key into it and seize the golden opportunity within that axis as well.

I'm a real estate consultant like I stated in my email and I meant no harm. I am for real.

God bless Sir.
Re: My Ikorodu Mansion; The DIY Report. by Qc1(m): 8:59am On Jul 13, 2018
INTEGRITYA1:

Nice one from you Sir and may God continue to crown your efforts.

Having following you on here and looking at the efforts you've put in; into that wonderful project at Ikorodu.

I am the one who mail you yesterday about ongoing opportunities in Ibeju-Lekki, most likely you can key into it and seize the golden opportunity within that axis as well.

I'm a real estate consultant like I stated in my email and I meant no harm. I am for real.

God bless Sir.

Oh! I'm sorry ooo...! I thought that was just another 419ers from Las gidi. I usually don't give them audience. Moreover, I wasn't in the mood to dash money out to any nairalanders anymore. To be honest with you, I didn't even read a word of your email before I replied. Once again, my sincere apology. grin

1 Like

Re: My Ikorodu Mansion; The DIY Report. by NL1960: 9:12am On Jul 13, 2018
Qc1:

Oh! I'm sorry ooo...! I thought that was just another 419ers from Las gidi. I usually don't give them audience. Moreover, I wasn't in the mood to dash money out to any nairalanders anymore. To be honest with you, I didn't even read a word of your email before I replied. Once again, my sincere apology. grin

Oga Qc1, longest time. How far with your project?.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

When She Said She Want A Guy With A House And A Car. And He's A Civil Engineer. / Acres Of Land Suitable For Poultry,Crops&Fish Pond In Ibadan*For Sale*with pics / Lagos Building Collapse: 3 Dead, 3 Rescued As Search Continues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.