Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,783 members, 7,806,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

Father Poisons 41-day-old Baby In Order To Divorce Wife - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Father Poisons 41-day-old Baby In Order To Divorce Wife (611 Views)

Woman Spotted Backing Chicken Instead Of Baby In Public (photo) / President Buhari Set To Divorce Aisha Buhari / Okada Man Backing A Baby In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Poisons 41-day-old Baby In Order To Divorce Wife by oludashmi(f): 8:05am On Jul 29, 2015
A desperate father, Kazeem Olajide, has been detained by the police for poisoning his 41-day-old baby, Zainab Olajide, so as to divorce his wife and have not attachment with her.

Olajide committed the crime at his resident by giving the baby a pesticide from a bottle on Friday at Toluwalase Estate, Ijoko-Abule, in the Lemode area of Ogun State.

It was learnt that his wife, Abosede Ogundare – Olajide, went to sweep the compound when she returned and found her baby foaming out of her mouth and alerted the neighbours.

[b]Olajide tried to escape but was stopped by neighbours and his landlord who quickly reported the case to the monarch of the community, Oba Solomon Sokunbi.

A resident, who identified himself only as Biodun, said “He doesn’t love the woman and has been trying to divorce her. He poisoned the innocent baby to actualise his mission. They recently moved to this estate. She was their only child.”

The landlord of the house, also said, “Three days before the incident, Kazeem (Olajide) was looking for a pair of his slippers. When he did not find it on time, he started raining curses. I called him by his daughter’s name, and tried to caution him, but he warned me not to call him by her name again. It was when the incident happened that I realised he might have intentionally killed the child.”

But the monarch said Olajide has confessed to the crime. He said, “It was the landlord who came to report the case to me and I directed my chiefs to bring him and the wife to the palace. I asked the husband and he confessed. He said it was the handiwork of the devil.

“I called the police from the Agbado Police Division to arrest him. They said he had been transferred to the state command headquarters. I have been following the case. This is a pure murder case and I want the police to duly prosecute the suspect and let him face the law.

“Meanwhile, the woman thought the bottle contained herbs. She said she left the child with him to sweep the compound, only to return and met Zainab gasping and foaming in the mouth. She said she smelled pesticide in the baby’s mouth.”[/b]

More: http://www.nigerianheadlines.com/in-ogun-father-poisons-41-day-old-baby-in-order-to-divorce-wife/

Re: Father Poisons 41-day-old Baby In Order To Divorce Wife by benuejosh: 8:06am On Jul 29, 2015
See him face. Mumu fine you no fine, woman just decide pity you marry you so that you go the get place to pee. E still no do you, you Pee get fine child wer for come turn president or minister or governor, you come kill am.

Aswear the thunder wer go strike you still the do press up.
Re: Father Poisons 41-day-old Baby In Order To Divorce Wife by Israel5(m): 8:18am On Jul 29, 2015
U say wetin?
Re: Father Poisons 41-day-old Baby In Order To Divorce Wife by divinessa: 8:21am On Jul 29, 2015
what would I call this one now? is it foolishness of the highest other or na witchcraft things?
Re: Father Poisons 41-day-old Baby In Order To Divorce Wife by oludashmi(f): 8:34am On Jul 29, 2015
Israel5:
U say wetin?

I tire ooo

(1) (Reply)

The Genesis Of Nigeria's Problems (pic) / See How Nigerian Air Force Striked Off Boko Haram Hide Out At Sambisa Forest / Channels TV News Anchor Caught Blowing Her Male Colleague A Kiss On Live TV (see

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.