Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,963 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Immigration Service Is Recruiting! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Immigration Service Is Recruiting! (52153 Views)

Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Commences New Recruitment / Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Immigration Service Is Recruiting! by saintsola(m): 12:13pm On Sep 27, 2006
click on this site www.immigration.gov.ng
Re: Immigration Service Is Recruiting! by mikolysis(m): 2:43pm On Sep 27, 2006
[b]Thanks for the info, but after opening the site how do you apply. Pls do reply.[/b
Re: Immigration Service Is Recruiting! by marcusjay(m): 6:25pm On Sep 27, 2006
once you are @ their homepage, by the right handside, double the NIS recruiting form which then takes you to where to download the form, but apparently, it's only the superindent cadre form that is downloading.
Re: Immigration Service Is Recruiting! by njidexy(f): 9:28am On Sep 28, 2006
please the inpectors cadre is not downloading ,how do i do it.pls reply in ernest. angry
Re: Immigration Service Is Recruiting! by pindo007: 11:18am On Sep 28, 2006
I have been able to downlaod the two forms. You can send me your email address or write me an email and put NIS FORMS + your QUALIFICATION ( OND/HND/BSC) as the subject and i shall send the forms to you as an attachment as soon as possible.

Below is my email address

pindo007@yahoo.com
Re: Immigration Service Is Recruiting! by igp(m): 11:33am On Sep 28, 2006
Hi pindo, many thanks. Ur likes is worth being given award in nairaland. Pls do well by sending the forms to me also thru my e-mail; sunist2002@yahoo.com. Also help with other relevant info that can assist nairalanders in completing and going about the form.
Re: Immigration Service Is Recruiting! by pindo007: 11:48am On Sep 28, 2006
Cool man ! You shall have the 2 forms in your box any moment from now. The form is in Adobe Acrobat Reader, So you need an Acrobat Reader to open the forms and print it.
Re: Immigration Service Is Recruiting! by njidexy(f): 11:50am On Sep 28, 2006
thanks so much you are a darling.my e mail address is njidexy @yahoo.com. grin
Re: Immigration Service Is Recruiting! by tijannydot(m): 11:58am On Sep 28, 2006
this is the form an the requirement. wish u what you are wishing urself. peace

Re: Immigration Service Is Recruiting! by pindo007: 12:10pm On Sep 28, 2006
cool man, users can download straight from this thread then. Good job. smiley
Re: Immigration Service Is Recruiting! by bisisexy(f): 12:42pm On Sep 28, 2006
hi,
my darlings,after the form is filled will one submit it at their head quaters in abuja?pls reply to my phone 80823363367 or email call bisisexy@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Immigration Service Is Recruiting! by pindo007: 12:51pm On Sep 28, 2006
This is to bring to your notice the error made on the website for the INSPECTORATE CADRE position FORM.This link contains the same infomation as GUIDELINES FOR REQUIREMENT.

So, there is no form presently for the INSPECTORATE CADRE, only the SUPRITENDENT CADRE that is available for download

Hope this error is resolved soon so that Polytechnic Graduate too can apply for INSPECTORATE CADRE.

pindo.
Re: Immigration Service Is Recruiting! by pindo007: 1:00pm On Sep 28, 2006
Bisi Sexy !

I wrote you an email 30 seconds ago and the mail returned. I dont think the email address you provided is valid. So, get back to me on this address "pindo007@yahoo.com" and i will reply you or hit me on this number now 080 306 76 907.

pindo.
Re: Immigration Service Is Recruiting! by missparker: 2:42pm On Sep 28, 2006
hallo to every one in the house plz concerning the immigration form plz where arwe qwe suppose to submit them someone out there plz reply me through this page or my mail box parkermf@yahoo.com
Re: Immigration Service Is Recruiting! by pindo007: 3:13pm On Sep 28, 2006
Hello Miss !

SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORMS

All completed application forms, accompanied with the relevant documents
should be submitted not later than 11th of October, 2006 as follows;

i. Superintendent Cadre: The Director/Secretary, Civil Defence, Prisons
and Immigration Services Board, Gwagwalada, Abuja.

ii. Inspectorate and Assistant Cadre: Nigeria Immigration Service
Headquarters, Abuja and all NIS State Commands.

iii. Names of shortlisted candidates in the Inspectorate and Assistant
cadre and Professionals/Artisans will be displayed at the various State
Command Hqtrs.

So Good afternoon.

Pindo.
Re: Immigration Service Is Recruiting! by pindo007: 4:11pm On Sep 28, 2006
Hi all,

I have just got the form for the INSPECTORATE/ASSITANT INSPECTORATE CADRE FORM for those with HND/OND Qualification.
If you need it, there is a thread in this Nairaland that has it " https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-25045.0.html" OR you can just hit me at pindo007@yahoo.com and i will get back to you with the form.
When you are request for the form, please state your qualification so i can send you the right FORM.

Pindo.
Re: Immigration Service Is Recruiting! by toniacrux: 8:21pm On Sep 28, 2006
tankx pls dis is my add umezikacrux@yahoo.com send d 2 forms 2 me pls urgently.
Re: Immigration Service Is Recruiting! by fesobi: 9:29am On Sep 29, 2006
Hello to everyone on this thread.A part of the guidelines says those are short sighted need not apply.I am short sighted, do u t
Re: Immigration Service Is Recruiting! by fesobi: 11:02am On Sep 29, 2006
Do u think i should apply
Re: Immigration Service Is Recruiting! by fesobi: 11:04am On Sep 29, 2006
Do u think i should apply
Re: Immigration Service Is Recruiting! by pindo007: 1:38pm On Sep 29, 2006
Hello Fesobi,

In my own opinion, i think you should be honest with yourself.What of if they later conducted another Medical Examination? They may get to discover on the long run.

Even for the hight, if you are not up to the specified height, you may not apply becuase i think they will conduct test to know this at their office.

pindo.
Re: Immigration Service Is Recruiting! by HENRYbk(m): 4:56pm On Sep 29, 2006
Help me out my address is jjsimon10ng@yahoo.com
Re: Immigration Service Is Recruiting! by HENRYbk(m): 5:07pm On Sep 29, 2006
pls,i strongly need the form
Re: Immigration Service Is Recruiting! by maileby(m): 5:25pm On Sep 29, 2006
Hi Pindo, pls can u also send me the two NIS forms, my e-mail address is maileby@yahoo.co.nz. Thanks man
Re: Immigration Service Is Recruiting! by pindo007: 5:58pm On Sep 29, 2006
Maileby, I have sent the two forms to your mailbox and also the guidelines. They are all in pdf. So you need an Adobe Acrobat Reader to open and print it.
Re: Immigration Service Is Recruiting! by pindo007: 6:00pm On Sep 29, 2006
Henry, Which of the Forms do you need or What is your Qualification OND/HND/BSC?
Re: Immigration Service Is Recruiting! by PHOLA(m): 6:56pm On Sep 29, 2006
Hi Pindo007,
May God ease your journey of life! kindly send me the forms as well. My e-mail is jinksay@yahoo.com. I have a BSC degree.
Re: Immigration Service Is Recruiting! by just2momoh: 7:46pm On Sep 29, 2006
hi,please can you send the forms 2 my box.i am a B.SC Holder.my e mail address is chinesect@yahoo.com
Re: Immigration Service Is Recruiting! by plezant(f): 2:17pm On Sep 30, 2006
I hve b.sc, pls send the right form to plezantgirl@yahoo.com
Re: Immigration Service Is Recruiting! by pindo007: 2:36pm On Sep 30, 2006
just2momoh, phola and plezant , I have just sent the forms, Let me know when you have them.
Re: Immigration Service Is Recruiting! by plezant(f): 2:57pm On Sep 30, 2006
Pindo,
thanks very much. i just got it
Re: Immigration Service Is Recruiting! by muchmoney: 5:50pm On Sep 30, 2006
pindo, can you send me the forms too? my address is malachi247@yahoo.com thanks bro/sis

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Pls Who Knows About This Company / SSS Is Recruiting Cadet Officers- Nasir El-rufai / Photos From Ini Iniubong Umoren's Burial In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.