Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,780 members, 7,802,410 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

Students Banned From Wearing Earphones In UNIBEN Following Death Of Student - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Students Banned From Wearing Earphones In UNIBEN Following Death Of Student (29868 Views)

Ugandan Lady Banned From Attending Classes For Wearing Mini-skirt / Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic / See The Long Snake Killed In Uniben Hostel Hall 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Students Banned From Wearing Earphones In UNIBEN Following Death Of Student by chuzzyofficial(m): 9:14am On Jul 29, 2015
Following the death of the UNIBEN student, Rita, the school has banned students from wearing headsets and earpieces outside of their rooms. They say this is a security measure to ensure that students are alert at all times. This was posted yesterday at Tinubu Hall in the school.

http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2015/07/students-banned-from-wearing-earpieces.html

Re: Students Banned From Wearing Earphones In UNIBEN Following Death Of Student by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 29, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Students Banned From Wearing Earphones In UNIBEN Following Death Of Student by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:18am On Jul 29, 2015
Ok
Re: Students Banned From Wearing Earphones In UNIBEN Following Death Of Student by Shortyy(f): 9:18am On Jul 29, 2015
Lmao. Like that's ever gonna work

6 Likes

Re: Students Banned From Wearing Earphones In UNIBEN Following Death Of Student by Blonchilli(m): 9:18am On Jul 29, 2015
Oh really... 4th to comment. I don enter Champions League ooooo.. waiting for playoffs. This airtel 2GB fast dieeeeeeeee!!! Up Man U!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Students Banned From Wearing Earphones In UNIBEN Following Death Of Student by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:20am On Jul 29, 2015
Apart from that, too much usage increases the bacteria's in ur ear by 72 times.

15 Likes

Re: Students Banned From Wearing Earphones In UNIBEN Following Death Of Student by CEtoO(f): 9:24am On Jul 29, 2015
Ehnhe
Re: Students Banned From Wearing Earphones In UNIBEN Following Death Of Student by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 29, 2015
initiating laws is easy. but implemeting them are ……

1 Like

Re: Students Banned From Wearing Earphones In UNIBEN Following Death Of Student by solomonbrown64: 9:27am On Jul 29, 2015
.... You are walking across an express road and your earphones are on full blast... No wonder what happened...... happened....
... I am in full support of this.... Some peeps pride will be their ruin.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Students Banned From Wearing Earphones In UNIBEN Following Death Of Student by tobillionaire(m): 9:27am On Jul 29, 2015
if ah hear
Re: Students Banned From Wearing Earphones In UNIBEN Following Death Of Student by hiteelong(f): 9:27am On Jul 29, 2015
this doesn't look former to me, written on a paper n from hotel mgt

1 Like

Re: Students Banned From Wearing Earphones In UNIBEN Following Death Of Student by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 29, 2015
Job opportunity for small guys.
Re: Students Banned From Wearing Earphones In UNIBEN Following Death Of Student by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 29, 2015
Job opportunity for some guys.
Re: Students Banned From Wearing Earphones In UNIBEN Following Death Of Student by chuzzyofficial(m): 9:42am On Jul 29, 2015
hiteelong:
this doesn't look former to me, written on a paper n from hotel mgt

Its either you have only been to high profile Nigerian private school or u haven't been to any school in Nigeria. That's the sure thing in federal and state schools.

12 Likes

Re: Students Banned From Wearing Earphones In UNIBEN Following Death Of Student by Yustash001(m): 10:19am On Jul 29, 2015
Rubbish....public University for that matter....
Re: Students Banned From Wearing Earphones In UNIBEN Following Death Of Student by chuzzyofficial(m): 12:01pm On Jul 29, 2015
Yustash001:
Rubbish....public University for that matter....

lol
Re: Students Banned From Wearing Earphones In UNIBEN Following Death Of Student by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 29, 2015
Good move if true..
Walking with earphone with full blast is suicidal..

2 Likes

Re: Students Banned From Wearing Earphones In UNIBEN Following Death Of Student by Vivly(f): 12:38pm On Jul 29, 2015
I wonder how people can walk on a main road with ear piece on. I need all my senses on the road.
I can't even jog with an earpiece sef. I'll feel very uncordinated and tire quickly.

15 Likes

Re: Students Banned From Wearing Earphones In UNIBEN Following Death Of Student by HonourablePomk: 12:50pm On Jul 29, 2015
Sounds funny
Re: Students Banned From Wearing Earphones In UNIBEN Following Death Of Student by Feranmicharles(m): 1:32pm On Jul 29, 2015
Its now that they've banned earpeice the students would be going up and down with head phones,students no dey hear word nagrin. Abi dem don change naija name to anoda tin nigrin

3 Likes

Re: Students Banned From Wearing Earphones In UNIBEN Following Death Of Student by haryomikun(m): 1:32pm On Jul 29, 2015
Hey guys, remember the Top Ten Nigerian dances ever topic that made frontpage two weeks ago? Well, i did a mix on twelve mentioned (some other dances were later added in the topic). Show some love guys and download. The link to download the mix is http://benjexx. heck. in/mixtape-dj-haywire-dj_haywire-top-10-nai.xhtml
Thanks guys. i promise the mix will be up to your expectations wink
Re: Students Banned From Wearing Earphones In UNIBEN Following Death Of Student by NifemiOlu(m): 1:33pm On Jul 29, 2015
Good
Re: Students Banned From Wearing Earphones In UNIBEN Following Death Of Student by olowemaro: 1:33pm On Jul 29, 2015
that is a better precaution, nice law
Re: Students Banned From Wearing Earphones In UNIBEN Following Death Of Student by turkiesy: 1:33pm On Jul 29, 2015
funny thing is, some student may want to protest against such
[img]http://4.bp..com/-ueZJtKwL7NQ/VbjX3xdR69I/AAAAAAAAC3o/G7LW8QYaw2c/s1600/kiodlskfuejdkfjd.gif[/img]po
Re: Students Banned From Wearing Earphones In UNIBEN Following Death Of Student by phyllosilicate(m): 1:34pm On Jul 29, 2015
chuzzyofficial:

Its either you have only been to high profile Nigerian private school or u haven't been to any school in Nigeria. That's the sure thing in federal and state schools.
. This is not the way UNIBEB management pass information. They pass info through a type notice, with a bold capture UNIBEN UPDATE.

7 Likes

Re: Students Banned From Wearing Earphones In UNIBEN Following Death Of Student by Qimob(m): 1:34pm On Jul 29, 2015
That's too tyrannical.
Re: Students Banned From Wearing Earphones In UNIBEN Following Death Of Student by pxjosh(m): 1:34pm On Jul 29, 2015
.okay. But I can use mine in night class abi?
Re: Students Banned From Wearing Earphones In UNIBEN Following Death Of Student by VickyRotex(f): 1:35pm On Jul 29, 2015
Biko, that's better
Re: Students Banned From Wearing Earphones In UNIBEN Following Death Of Student by damiloladuke1: 1:36pm On Jul 29, 2015
people need to be sensitized on this generally, it should even be banned on major high ways and as well in the streets all across the country

MY FUNNY SECRET DIARY on www.wenogetjob.com
Re: Students Banned From Wearing Earphones In UNIBEN Following Death Of Student by Nicepoker(m): 1:37pm On Jul 29, 2015
Shortyy:
Lmao. Like that's ever gonna work
why won't it work
Re: Students Banned From Wearing Earphones In UNIBEN Following Death Of Student by pillan(f): 1:38pm On Jul 29, 2015
Nice move
Re: Students Banned From Wearing Earphones In UNIBEN Following Death Of Student by Brytawon(m): 1:39pm On Jul 29, 2015
Back to the secondary school old days...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Opinion: Top 10 Polytechnics In Nigeria / Pressid 2015/2016 List Of Successful Candidates / JAMB 2013 Cut-off For Universities 180 & Polytechnics 150

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.