Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,394 members, 7,800,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

Why I Will Never Support The Army Of This Regime (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Will Never Support The Army Of This Regime (pics) (1881 Views)

I Will Never Support The Breakup Of Nigeria - Wike / When You Are Suffering In This Regime But Still Supporting Buhari. (pics) / Why Does Important News Disappear Too Quickly In This Regime? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Will Never Support The Army Of This Regime (pics) by Omenkata: 10:03am On Jul 29, 2015
i find it baffling, shameful, disgraceful and disgusting for a Nigerian public servant and a former minister to spew such a hateful comments all in the name of opposition.
i guess he never knew that apc will be in power so soon.

so with that i will never support the Army of this regime and I'll always enjoy their defeat.

call it hate but i don't care. this man and others have succeeded in diving Nigeria mentally and psychologically reducing the once reverend office of the president to a mere office and so shall it be till the end of Nigeria as a multi ethics country.
henceforth Nigerian Army =Buharian Army

Buhari is a terrorist - Elrufai

NB: before you insult me read my signature cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Never Support The Army Of This Regime (pics) by Firefire(m): 10:05am On Jul 29, 2015
Posterity will judge Hell-Rufai

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Never Support The Army Of This Regime (pics) by Omenkata: 10:12am On Jul 29, 2015
Firefire:
Posterity will judge Hell-Rufai

my brother i have more reasons to socially blackmail this administration.

thank God millions of Nigerians are doing the same call us wailers but it won't stop us by blackmailing this administration just like they did to previous admin. imagine what someone said about his country president just because of hate.

i call it 50:50 no cheating smiley

7 Likes

Re: Why I Will Never Support The Army Of This Regime (pics) by FrontPageLawyer(m): 10:13am On Jul 29, 2015
I will come back to comment when the Mods do the needful.
Re: Why I Will Never Support The Army Of This Regime (pics) by Firefire(m): 10:16am On Jul 29, 2015
Omenkata:

my brother i have more reasons to socially blackmail this administration.

thank God millions of Nigerians are doing the same call us wailers but it won't stop us by blackmailing this administration just like they did to previous admin. imagine what someone said about his country president just because of hate.

i call it 50:50 no cheating smiley

Until APC and Alhaji Lie Mohammed apologize to Nigerians for their evil against the last administration, they shall not know PEACE!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Will Never Support The Army Of This Regime (pics) by kennyman2000(m): 10:18am On Jul 29, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Why I Will Never Support The Army Of This Regime (pics) by Omenkata: 10:22am On Jul 29, 2015
Firefire:

Until APC and Alhaji Lie Mohammed apologize to Nigerians for their evil against the last administration, they shall not know PEACE!

yes until then which I doubt they will do.
Re: Why I Will Never Support The Army Of This Regime (pics) by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 29, 2015
That is the impact of self deluded politician forgetting that there must be a country before a leader i don't blame them

2 Likes

Re: Why I Will Never Support The Army Of This Regime (pics) by temitemi1(m): 10:42am On Jul 29, 2015
Firefire:

Re: Why I Will Never Support The Army Of This Regime (pics) by temitemi1(m): 10:53am On Jul 29, 2015
We will never see anything good in their 'change' until they apologize publicly for their lies, hate n the silly propaganda cool cool cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Will Never Support The Army Of This Regime (pics) by robosky02(m): 10:56am On Jul 29, 2015
temitemi1:
We will never see anything good in their 'change' until they apologize publicly for their lies, hate n the silly propaganda cool cool cool

yes na cos all we see is negative change
Re: Why I Will Never Support The Army Of This Regime (pics) by Omenkata: 11:17am On Jul 29, 2015
robosky02:

yes na cos all we see is negative change

bloody negative change

just touring the world wearing napkins and visiting his Hopless malnourished cows

2 Likes

Re: Why I Will Never Support The Army Of This Regime (pics) by mikeywise(m): 12:31pm On Jul 29, 2015
Children of anger and hate, Wailing Wailers Association of Nigeria (WWAN) undecided
Re: Why I Will Never Support The Army Of This Regime (pics) by Omenkata: 12:35pm On Jul 29, 2015
mikeywise:
Children of anger and hate, Wailing Wailers Association of Nigeria (WWAN) undecided

i guess your father is a cow that's why you're brainless

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Never Support The Army Of This Regime (pics) by dokyOloye: 1:17pm On Jul 29, 2015
After labelling d whole of d army as a genocidal army,human right abusers,etc,d same ppl now want d US to sell arms to d same army.
Bunch of brainless dullards,esp d one from Daura.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Will Never Support The Army Of This Regime (pics) by Omenkata: 1:20pm On Jul 29, 2015
dokyOloye:
After labelling d whole of d army as a genocidal army,human right abusers,etc,d same ppl now want d US to sell arms to d same army.
Bunch of brainless dullards,esp d one from Daura.

Hopless bunch of coward rapist Buharian army

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Never Support The Army Of This Regime (pics) by ERODEDEAST(f): 1:28pm On Jul 29, 2015
Change Causing Confusion Everywhere.(CCCE)

Useless CHANGE Government

Useless CHANGE Story

Useless CHANGE LIES

Useless CHANGE propaganda

Buhari is a certified illiterate terrorist

Apc is boko-haram

Ameachi is a thief

Tinubu the frog eye fraudstar is a criminal

Obasanjo is Baboon

hell-Ru frai is a midget

Kwankwaso is a nama

Liar Muhammed is a Slave

Now that Buhari is going to Cameroun to plan more ...

3 Likes

Re: Why I Will Never Support The Army Of This Regime (pics) by Omenkata: 1:31pm On Jul 29, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
Change Causing Confusion Everywhere.(CCCE)

Useless CHANGE Government

Useless CHANGE Story

Useless CHANGE LIES

Useless CHANGE propaganda

Buhari is a terrorist

Apc is boko-haram

Ameachi is a thief

Tinubu the frog eye fraudstar is a criminal

Obasanjo is Baboon

hell-Ru frai is a midget

Kwankwaso is a nama

Liar Muhammed is a Slave

Now that Buhari is going to Cameroun to plan more ...

bros your swag no be here ooo grin i dey feel you bro

3 Likes

Re: Why I Will Never Support The Army Of This Regime (pics) by EdCure: 1:33pm On Jul 29, 2015
Omenkata:
Hopless bunch of coward rapist Buharian army
#GetSomeSense!
#SupportNigerianArmy!
#ResistHate
#EndBokoHaram!

Don't be like the one you're condemning.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Will Never Support The Army Of This Regime (pics) by Omenkata: 1:36pm On Jul 29, 2015
EdCure:

#GetSomeSense!
#SupportNigerianArmy!
#ResistHate
#EndBokoHaram

#YourFatherShouldGetSomesense
#ToHellWithBuharianArmy!
#iHateBuhari
#ApcIsBokoharam

Elrufai is a midget - Obasanjo

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Never Support The Army Of This Regime (pics) by EdCure: 1:49pm On Jul 29, 2015
Omenkata:
#MyFatherShouldGetSomesense
#ToHellWithBuharianArmy!
#iHateBuhari
#ApcIsBokoharam
Elrufai is a midget - Obasanjo
Agreed, Elrufai could be a narcissistic midget for obviuos reasons.
But you are far worse. You occupy the apex of the least desirable social being.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Will Never Support The Army Of This Regime (pics) by Omenkata: 1:56pm On Jul 29, 2015
EdCure:

Agreed, Elrufai could be a narcissistic midget for obviuos reasons.
But you are far worse. You occupy the apex of the least desirable social being.

no problem i like it that way am a killer so bastards should steer clear from me or...

i don't want to blast you because you just admitted the truth about Elrufai being a bastard ruffian.

(1) (Reply)

OMG!!! See WAIST OOOOOO. THIS ONE NA CONFERM BOMBOM / Hausas Will Get 20years Of Free Oil from Biafra If..- Nnamdi Kanu / Reply to: Nigerians Pushing An Airplane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.